Room for Mickie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey buddy, been meaning to ask you, when Lana first got up on stage last night she looked like she was gonna puke. What did you say to her to calm her down so fast?" I wondered.

Hank smirked and I heard a giggle come from the back seat where the girls were.

"Well, you know that old trick about imagining the audience in their underwear?"

"Oh, since she was looking at me I guess you had her imagine me in my underwear?" I guessed.

"No, old Buddy. I had her imagine you in Mickie's underwear." He chortled.

I just sighed as the girls and Hank busted out laughing.

 

************

 

It had been a long trip. Nearly 10 hrs of drive time, with lunch and potty breaks, but we were finally there. My parents log cabin jutted out on a small peninsula of Brule Lake about 15 miles from Iron River. This was one of my favorite places to be and I wanted to share it with Mickie. Even before I turned off the ignition, I could smell the aroma of cooking steaks on Dads charcoal grill.

I heard a squeal and the storm door slam. I turned to see my Mom on the back deck hugging Mickie. They had gotten quite close in the few visits we had with them back at my parents home. Mom winked at my girl.

"Suppose you had to bring him too... I guess," she drawled, barely holding back a grin.

"Oh, thanks Mom! I love you too." I laughed as I hugged her.

"Carol? I need the platter," came my Dad's voice from around the corner of the garage.

Mom handed Mickie the platter on the banister.

"Russ has been like a kid on Christmas eve, waiting for you to get here Honey," my angel disappeared around the corner and I heard my Dad laugh.

"Gee, when did I get demoted from your son to Mickie's boyfriend?" I asked sarcastically.

Suddenly my Dad came from around the corner, the platter filled with steaks in one hand and his other arm around Mickie's waist.

"Just so you know, Richard, if the two of you ever break up, we are dumping you and keeping Mickie."

"Oh hardy, har, har," I snorted.

"Well, it took long enough," my brother Ted commented as he leaned his fishing pole against the deck rail and went to hug my girl. She kissed him on the cheek.

"Still don't know how you managed to bag such a hot babe, little brother," Mickie whispered in his ear and he colored slightly.

"Okay, everyone. Time to wash up," Mom announced.

My parents and Ted headed inside as my girl slid into my arms.

"What did you say to Ted to make him blush baby?"

Mickie shrugged, "I told him you have an enormous dick."

We both laughed as we followed the rest inside.

******************

"Why do you want to watch that fag for?" My brother rumbled as soon as he saw what was on TV. Mickie and Mom were watching the reality show, Call me Cait. My girl's face darkened at the comment.

"That isn't very PC of you Theodore," Mom remarked.

"He's a freak like all the rest of them," He drawled.

Tears formed in Mickie's eyes as I spoke up, "That's enough Ted."

"Why you sticking up for that fucking homo?"

Mickie fled the room in tears.

"I am warning you Ted, shut your trap," I got up to follow my girl.

You could see the wheels turning in Ted's head, he wasn't dumb by a long shot. He glanced in the direction Mickie left and then back at me, "Holy shit! I knew it! I knew you couldn't have such a hot girl friend. She's one of those ...fags!"

I launched at him. We went down in a heap.

"Richard! Theodore!" Mom yelled. I felt something grab the back of my shirt. Dad must have heard the commotion from the other room and stepped in. I was pulled off of my brother.

"Whats the hell's gotten into the two of you?" Dad growled.

"So... you gonna tell them Rick!?" Ted snarled, getting back on his feet

"Fuck!" I hung my head, "We were going to tell you. We just didn't want it to be this way."

"Tell us what?" My Dad made sure he kept between me and my brother.

"Richard," I heard my Mom's voice. It sounded tinny, almost from far away "is Mickie transgender?"

"Yes." I breathed. My gut felt like I had swallowed a large rock.

"I knew it!" then it turned nasty, "so my brother is a homo after all... does it fuck you?"

I growled, but Dads hand on my chest stopped me from doing what I was really thinking.

"Theodore! You say another word and I will let your brother kick your ass, cause I've got the feeling he's just mad enough to do it!"

"Going Fishing!" Ted spit through clenched teeth and left the cabin.

"I have to see to Mickie..." I started.

"No," my Mom interrupted, "I will. Russell, see to your son."

She left my Dad and I staring at each other.

12