Room Service Hotel Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,306 Followers

"Do you like what you see?" she asked after there was a long moment of silence between them.

Instead of replying, Michael undid his belt buckle, unzipped his pants, and pulled his pants down. He was already fully erect and his cock pointed upwards.

"Stand in front of me, then get on your knees and suck my dick."

She gulped and looked at the hotel window. "But... them... the office building."

"Do you know any of them personally?"

"No."

"Then what's the problem, Emily?"

Her hands trembled. Her pussy was on fire. This was, by far, the most intense sexual experience of her life, and they hadn't even touched yet. She stepped out of her shoes and walked barefoot towards him, with only stockings covering her skin.

She got on her knees. The cock was inches from her face. She rested her forearms on his thighs.

"Suck," he said. "If anyone in that building sees, even better."

Emily held the cock so that it pointed in the right direction and she lowered her mouth over it. When she wrapped her lips around the shaft, she went to work, straight away, and began sucking on it and bobbing her head.

Normally, she loved taking her time with a man's cock. She loved making him feel special and displaying the art of fine oral sex. But this was a totally different circumstance. She loved what she was doing for him, but she wanted him to cum as quickly as possible. She'd be mortified if any office employee from across the street saw what was going on inside this hotel room.

Worse, she would die of shame if any hotel guest or employee peeked inside this room, where she had left the door open. Now she understood why Michael had made such a request.

As she kept on sucking, her head bouncing up and down that cock with her lips wrapped so tight, she noticed that Michael was texting on his phone. It was a rather rude gesture and the first time in her sexual life that a man seemed so dismissive while being blown by her.

She let the cock plop out of her mouth and she stroked.

"Busy?" she sarcastically asked in between sucking.

She even jerked him a little harder too, and even considered biting him.

"You'll see in a moment," he replied. "Turn your head while you suck me off. I want you to look outside. See if you can notice anything."

Michael clenched the side of Emily's head, keeping himself in her mouth, while turning her head slightly so she could glance at the office building.

And there it was. A few male employees were taking a break to watch the oral action through the hotel window. It wasn't nearly as horrible as she had expected. In fact, she didn't know how to feel. This was all so surreal and foreign to her. All she knew was that this aroused her to no end. At this rate, she'd be making a mess on the carpet with her leaking pussy juice.

"Back to sucking," he said, pulling her head down so she'd continue to bob on him.

It was the first time Emily had ever felt like someone's fuck toy. She returned to sucking with zeal and bobbed her head fast. Michael rubbed her soft hair and tucked it behind her ears. Their eyes maintained contact while she made slurping sounds on his cock.

Several minutes later he said, "You have a visitor."

A visitor!? Emily's heart screamed. Her mouth would scream too, but it was filled with an engorged cock. Once again, Michael reached down to turn Emily's head, this time in the other direction, towards the hotel room.

Emily saw Karen standing there, the soon-to-be newlywed, wearing a robe to cover her wedding undergarments. Karen's hair and makeup were already nicely done in anticipation for the wedding later that day.

"I texted Michael a moment ago," Karen said courteously. "I sincerely hope you don't mind. I had to see what else you two were planning"

Emily couldn't speak as Michael's hands held onto her head, keeping the dick in her mouth. Her face burned with shame. She couldn't tell which was more embarrassing; being naked, or having her lips around that hard penis. Either way, Karen enjoyed the naughty sight.

"She loves watching attractive women suck cock," Michael explained to Emily. "It's a fetish of hers. Will you entertain her?"

While Emily still had a mouth full of cock, she saw Karen come closer and sit on the bed with picture perfect manners. It was obvious that Karen was nervous watching this, but so very aroused.

"Keep sucking," Michael continued. "Entertain the bride. Play with your pussy too. Show your audience how good your room service abilities are. Yes, customer satisfaction means everything to you, doesn't it?"

"Mmm Hmmm...."

Emily kept on sucking as the audience had expanded to include the beautiful Asian bride. Curiosity got the better of her and she turned her head to look at the hotel window again. It was only a glance. But she saw a few more office men watching her suck. She prayed that they were far enough to not recognize her face. God forbid they ever notice her walking down the street before or after a shift.

Her hand slipped below as she kept on sucking. She played with her pussy and moaned on the cock nearing her throat. Her fingers stroked inside her cunt, and with her other hand, she rubbed her clitoris in a fast circular motion.

"It's unfortunate that Bill had already left for lunch," Karen said of her fiance. "He would have loved to have seen this."

Emily came so close to cumming when Karen knelt down and touched the back of her head. The soft, delicate fingers moved and rubbed around Emily's neck, while she was still bobbing her head. Karen's other hand reached forward and tweaked Emily's pink, sensitive nipple, causing a gasp.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum," Michael moaned blissfully, leaning back on the chair to relax himself.

"Swallow it, please," Karen whispered in Emily's ear. "Stroke him. Keep your lips tight. Please dear, eat what he gives you."

Emily lifted her hands and stroked the shaft. Her head bobbed faster and she anticipated a mouthful of cum.

Where Emily's hands had left, Karen reached down and played with her pussy. Emily squirmed at the lesbian touch on her private area. Her wet pussy was making a mess on the carpet.

"Oh god," Michael groaned.

Spurts of cum shot from his cock, filling Emily's mouth and the back of her throat. She gulped audibly. She swallowed every drop. She ate it. Her stroking was relentless. Residual drops of cum continued making a mess, though most of it had gone into her mouth. She kept going until Michael was drained and his raging hard cock withered into something soft and flaccid.

"Show us," he said eagerly.

Emily rested her hands on his thighs and stuck her tongue out like a cute puppy. There were still strands of cum left on her tongue. She pulled her tongue back into her mouth and gulped it all down. Then she stuck her tongue out again. All clean.

"So very naughty," Karen said in a low voice, digging her two fingers deeper inside Emily.

The bride showed her gratitude by rubbing furiously, bringing Emily to a loud climax. If anyone had been walking in the hallway, they would have heard the cry of ecstasy. Fluids gushed from her pussy and onto the carpet. Emily's body shook and trembled, with her breasts and pussy aching, and her back arched.

Her body relaxed when she finished cumming. She caught her breath. The embarrassment seemed to fade as she was more comfortable being naked in the room, and in front of her small audience in the other building.

Karen wiped the stray splashes of hot cum around Emily's lips, using the same fingers that made Emily orgasm.

"Open your mouth," Karen said, holding out her wet fingers. "Eat it."

The fingers were brought to Emily's mouth and she swallowed the cum mixture, eating the last of Michael's cum, along with tasting her own pussy juice. It was a potent and arousing combination and she licked Karen's fingers clean.

"I'm sure you must be busy," Karen said with appreciation. "Thank you for your time, and for the lovely, lovely show. I'll tell my husband all about it tonight."

Emily smiled, kissing and licking Karen's fingers clean. "I'm only doing my job."

Their exhibitionist tryst neared the finish line when Michael pulled the curtains closed, to end the show from the hotel window.

As the curtains were closing, Emily couldn't help but take one last look at the nearby office building. Her small audience of business men applauded her and smiled. Emily wondered what they must have thought. For the past few years, she had strived to be the pillar of professionalism and courtesy. But to those men, all she was was a naked young thing, on her knees, who had purposefully sucked a cock by the hotel window for strangers to see, and was also extremely orgasmic from the taboo act.

The curtains were fully closed and this surreal experience was coming to an end.

Emily was helped to her feet by Karen, and they went to the bathroom together to wash up. She enjoyed letting Karen rinse and wipe all the cum and squirt away, making her clean and wholesome once again.

"You're presentable now," Karen playfully noted, looking over Emily's cleaned up naked body and face. "No one will suspect a thing. Now for your outfit."

She felt like a doll as Karen helped her get dressed, while Michael looked on. Emily wore her bra again to maintain a professional shape on her upper body. But she figured, she could spend a day without her panties.

"A wedding present for you," Emily said, handing her panties over to Karen.

Karen gladly accepted, and even smelled the aroma. "I'll wear this tonight for my husband. He'll enjoy who and where it came from, I'm sure."

Emily had never felt so proud (or satisfied).

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12