Room Service Suck Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, who knew such a talented girl was in this hotel." The gentleman was complimenting her in between his loud moans. "You should be very proud of the way you suck."

In that very moment, Isabelle knew who this man was. She had spoken with him the day before during her work hours, when she wore her hotel uniform, and the man wore a simple blazer and slacks. Did this man somehow recognize her now? She wondered. And she felt her pussy gush.

Whatever the case, she kept on sucking him off.

She felt Nia's hands rubbing her back, then neck, then throat area. She kept on sucking, knowing that Nia was desperate for a turn and was watching so attentively.

While Isabelle was skillfully pleasuring gentleman's cock, Nia came closer to Isabelle's face and whispered: "make some room for me." With Isabelle refusing to budge, Nia fastened her lips around the base of his shaft. Getting all around its circumference. She started to push against Isabelle's head with her own. It worked, despite Isabelle's resistance.

Look at this little cocklover, Isabelle thought to herself, making way for the younger woman she mentored.

But strangely, it was an incredible thrill to see this gorgeous black woman beside her sucking a dick. She got an intense rush seeing Nia slurp up all of her saliva on a man's erection and truly get to work.

Isabelle stared as hard as she could. It was so obscene. It was like watching hardcore porn in real life, and right in front of her face. She couldn't help but stick her tongue out and have a lick at the cock once again, so that they'd be doing it together.

"Why don't you two kiss while you're at it?" the man said, amused, while they were both sucking him off.

Isabelle and Nia looked at each other, while Nia's lips were wrapped around the tip of his dick. They gave each other quick kiss, while their lips were on the cock together.

When Nia pulled her luscious lips back, hiding a grin, it was Isabelle's opening for them to give a double-blowjob to this lucky guy.

They sucked together, with their lips on each side of the shaft, and their faces moved back and forth.

"Room for another?" a different guy asked, stepping towards them while undoing his pants.

Now, two cocks were freed, expecting to be sucked in the living room for everyone else's entertainment. Nia was definitely up for it, continuing to suck and stroke on the cock in front of her. She winked, signaling for Isabelle to go for it, that this new cock was all hers to service.

"It's your lucky night," Isabelle said to the men. "Room service for multiple guests is our specialty."

The man grinned and thrust his cock in Isabelle's face, and she responded by opening her mouth and letting the cock dive right in. She wrapped her lips around it and sucked, certain that Nia was still watching this and was being thoroughly amused by the boss's oral enthusiasm.

While the girls sucked and bobbed, side-by-side like a porn duo, they listened to the men engage in casual conversation.

"The Suck Dolls this year are particularly engaging."

"Gorgeous too, like they have a craving for it."

Isabelle smiled slightly while sucking him off. It was true, she was passionate about sucking dick, especially in the right mood. This was the fantasy she had nearly explored all those months ago. Only now, it was happening in a much kinkier way.

The men groaned, and through the corners of Isabelle's eyes, she saw more people watching them. She had never been so thankful to be wearing a mask in her entire life. As she kept on sucking, she wondered if anyone had recognized her as the ultra-punctual, straight laced, by-the-book (and kind of bitchy) manager who ran the hotel much of the time.

It didn't matter anymore. This was all being seen, regardless if they knew or not.

"Where can we cum?" one of the men asked.

The ladies stopped sucking for a moment, instead opting to stroke them while they looked at each other and wondered what the next move was.

"We're very nasty," Nia said deviantly to them, enjoying this a little too much. "That means, we want you to finish on our tongues so we can swap everything. Then our tongues are going to wrestle with your hot cum. Would you gentlemen enjoy seeing something like that?"

As the men expressed their excitement, Isabelle's heart nearly skipped a beat as she stared at Nia, who was totally nonchalant about dragging both of them further into pure debauchery.

The men stroked their wet cocks. Following Nia's lead, Isabelle stuck her tongue out, waiting for a fresh load for everyone to see. Through the corner of her eyes, she could feel people gazing while indulging in their own separate pleasures.

It happened at about the same time. A volley of cum was being spurted. The first shot hit Isabelle's upper lip, the next shot was right on target, hitting her tongue again and again. She got the taste of it right away. It was distinctive, but nice. She kept her tongue out while the rest of it coated her mouth, then the man wiped the tip of his spent cock against her cheek. The cum on her cheek was an extra marking.

She couldn't bear to look at the small crowd in the sidelines. It was far too embarrassing after having been 'marked' with cum and carrying that mouthful.

But she could turn her head to look at Nia, whose lips were liberally coated and whose mouth was a small pond.

"Ladies, aren't you going to kiss?"

The women looked at each other's mouths. Their masks hid their expressions from everyone else in the room, but Isabelle saw clearly the gleam in Nia's eyes.

Nia, careful not to spill, gurgled the words, "Shall we?"

Isabelle could tell that Nia enjoyed having this much power over her, since there was no way that they could argue about this in front of such prestigious guests.

So being a trooper, Isabelle leaned forward and so did Nia. Their lips met and they shared a warm, cummy kiss. It made Isabelle squirm at first, that her lips were being meshed against another pair of lips that were already drenched in someone else's cum. But Nia's lips were so soft and kissable. And if she were honest with herself, the whole thing was just insanely erotic as she tasted the new cum.

Their tongues came out and it became a competition as to who could flood the other person's mouth with the most cum. Nia won decisively, and Isabelle was treated to a new mouthful of a stranger's orgasmic fluids.

But the night wasn't over yet. The men expressed their gratitude with praises and by patting the tops of their heads like good kittens. Two other men approached them, unzipping their pants to reveal their own excitement.

Isabelle licked her lips, getting ready for more room service duties.

***

With her mask off, the beads of sweat had dried from around Isabelle's face. She held her mask in her hands as the elevator door opened and she stepped into the main lobby. A late night group of tourists had just arrived and things looked lively at the moment.

She hoped that no one would say anything to her, given that her hair was a mess, her makeup was smeared, and her breath probably smelled like fresh cum. She had always prided herself on her well-kept appearance, but that appearance was shattered at the moment.

As was expected, however, the Front Office Manager had spotted her and wished to say goodnight.

"You're still here?" Angelina smiled.

Isabelle forced a smile, which was difficult with her sore jaw and lips.

"I'm on my way home. Tonight's events ran longer than expected."

Angelina nodded. "I know how that goes. You... ummm... have something on your dress. It might be cake icing. Here, allow me."

Isabelle tried to stop the manager, but it was too late. Angelina used the tip of her index finger to take a big wipe of the white stuff, and immediately she knew what it was.

"It's cake icing," Isabelle said sternly.

Angelina gave a false smile, looking at her finger. "Of course. Have a good night."

"You too."

Not only did Angelina now have a finger full of cum, but it seemed as though she had smelled it in Isabelle's breath too. The only thing Isabelle could do was head home for a shower, and maybe a moment with a vibrator as well. She had spent so much time performing 'room service' for her guests that she really needed to unwind.

The End

Special thanks to the work of Amachi and RavennaW.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12