Roomate's Friend

Story Info
A nudist wakes up to a surprise visitor and it gets hot.
3.8k words
4.43
16.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was nineteen I used to work overnights which was nice because I needed only about five hours of sleep to function through the day. Hard part was getting to sleep after getting off work. Especially during the summer. So to head off that problem I would take whatever drowsy medication was in hand, since I had allergies already it was usually two pink pills if benedryl and I was passed out for five hours or six sometimes. The apartment I lived in was a two bedroom and I lived with an attractive bisexual woman.

She died her hair a dark blue-black and had fairly pale skin due. She was five foot nothing Asian American mix and had some stunning light brown almost yellow eyes in the right light. For her size she had a pair of C-cup breasts that ranged in the high stats and on her they looked like D-cups. Her hips were nothing to sneeze at either. Anyhow, I had no idea that my roommate Mari was inviting a friend over. On top of that I had no clue that that friend had a spare key. So drowsy me usually got up from my post overnight benedryl induced sleep to get water...oh and I usually slept naked so I got up naked. The living room was made up of a couch in the middle of the room facing a tv and a small chair against the far wall.

While I sleepily and quarter-awake lumbered out of my room and into the kitchen completely naked Mari's friend was sitting silently in the chair on the other side of the room watching me. I had absolutely no idea she was there at the time. Now, I do not brag or over inflate myself or anything. That being said, I had worked hard for a year and a half to make my body look like it was chiseled straight from stone. I went to the gym every day and it showed. So I got my water and went back to my room and sat on my bed waiting for the cloudy of drowsy sleepiness to pass and as it did my mind realized that I may not have been alone in the apartment.

I tied on my robe and stroller back out into the living room and sure enough there was a woman sitting in the chair. She wore a mid-length slur dress and wore her brunette hair up in a bun like fashion. Her nails were painted a royal blue and tipped with a lighter blue and it made me think of an ocean beach. Her eyes matched her dress almost perfectly. She looked a bit taller than Mari, maybe five foot three or four. In her lap was a people's magazine. I glanced over at the countertop in the kitchen where Mari had written a quick note on a neon pink post-it. "Hey, sorry I didn't tell you sooner I forgot. My friend Shandra is coming over. I'll be home later tonight." Mari always finished every note with a small heart in the bottom right corner.

I turned my attention back to Shandra. I raised an eyebrow and remember thinking to myself; 'she doesn't look like a Shandra.' I let the thought go with a shrug of my shoulders.

"Well good afternoon." She said. Her voice was a little deeper than ai thought it might be. "I hope I didn't wake you." She said with a smile.

I sat on the couch and faced her with a yawn.

"No no, not at all." I said. "I didn't mean to...surprise you." I said. "I don't normally expect guests during the week."

"Please." She waved a hand at me absently. "Don't apologize." She raised an eyebrow and had a small smirk that was there and gone in a single moment.

"Will Mari be home soon?" She asked.

I shook my head and yawned again trying to force the drowsiness from my system. I looked at the clock which said it was just after one.

"No, Mari usually isn't home until sometime after five." I said.

"Ah, I see." She said still looking me over.

We talked about how her and Mari met which was back in high school and I met Mari at work of all places. Shandra asked about my work and I about hers and our subtle conversation lasted for about an hour or so.

"So do you workout often?" She asked.

"I do, five times a week and more if I feel up to it." I said.

"I see, from your brief walk by..." I watched her lick her lips in a slow sensual motion that made my robe want to slide off on its own. "...your regular exercise is really paying off."

I felt the heat rush to my cheeks and face and I had to take in a few breaths to cool myself off. The cloud of drowsiness had passed long ago and I was well aware of what normally came after. For me my body sort revolted after I drugged it into sleep. Once the drowsiness had passed by body would spike up my libido up to one hundred and fifty percent and I swear it that I had to jog five miles before the libido would sink back down. For those five miles though, every woman in a tight jogging suit was in danger of getting looked at like a pack of starving wolves looks at its prey.

Unfortunately I was sitting three feet from an attractive woman in a loose dress that allowed cleavage to show and enough thigh for my imagination to run with. I placed both my hands over my lap once I felt my cock start throbbing. It was like a beast coming to life after having slept through a full day. Or in this case a week and a half since I had last seen any action in bed. If I let my cock keep growing it would definitely become noticeable.

"Yeah I'm sorry about that." I said choking down a nervous laugh.

"Do you often walk around nude?" She asked.

"Normally Yes. It feels..."

"Comfortable right?" She finished for me.

I nodded in response definitely feeling the heat now. My libido was sending me waves of encouragement through my cock screaming at me to take this woman.

"Does Mari ever go nude too?" Shandra asked.

"No, she is always in pajamas of some sort."

"Yep." Shandra said almost disappointedly but unsurprised. "Mari never even skinny dipped. She has always been a prude thing. Do you walk nude around her?"

I shrugged. "Sometimes."

"Have you caught her looking?" Shandra asked with interest. I suddenly felt like I was being interviewed for some penthouse forum article.

"Sometimes I notice her looking yeah, but she tries not too." I said. "She is just trying to be polite."

Shandra made a scoffing sound and leaned back into the chair.

"Mari has a stick up her ass the size of the Empire State Building."

"Do you go nude?" I asked feeling a bit defensive for Mari.

"I do. Quite often in fact." Shandra said and got up from the chair. "Please excuse me for a moment I need to use the bathroom."

She left the room and I let out a breath of relief and glanced up at the clock. It was only two thirty and there was another two and a half hours until Mari got home. My mind, my heart, my penis and blood raced. I wanted to attack Shandra, to tear her clothes to pieces and take her like some feral beast. Though I didn't want Mari to think she couldn't trust me with her friends. A dozen tiny moral battles were fought within my head all within a matter of a single minute.

I stood up leaving my robe on the couch and I stalked across the room and down the hall. I heard the toilet flush and the sink turn on then off. I stood outside the bathroom door and watched the handle twist and then open. Shandra looked towards the ground as she stepped out and she shrieked in surprise at my presence. My hand was around her throat and my other was around her waist as I spun her and pushed her against the wall.

The pictures shifted and rocked slightly in their frames. My lips were upon hers and our tongues were mashing and writhing as our lips were tingling and shifting. I pulled away and watched her expression of surprise like I had just slapped her in the face. I was in control and it was going to stay that way. I fell into a crouch and my hands slid up from her ankles and over her calves and around her thighs. My fingers tracing her skin which shuddered against my touch as I reached up between her inner thighs and pinched the skin around her pussy.

I could feel the dampness that her thong was doing its best to soak up. I pulled her thing away and it came into view as a black lacy thong with a small white bow in front. I pulled it. Like the over stimulated villain does in Hollywood cinematic movies, you know the kind. The villain chases after a girl whom locks herself into a room which either has no exit or only one which is often a two story window. She thinks herself safe until the villain grabs a hold of the door handle and tears the door clean off its hinges with one strong tug. Yeah, I pulled her thong with the same force and it snapped like a hyperextended rubber band.

Shandra shrieked again but there was no time for anything else. I pushed apart her legs and sunk my face between her thighs. My lips suctioned onto her clitoris and my tongue went to work. First going in clockwise motions around her swelling clitoris and then moving up and down in quick sweeping motions. I felt Shandra falter against me as her legs lost the strength to stand. Her hands went to my hair and she pulled at my hair which was not long enough for her to grasp fully.

Her breathing came out in hot and heavy rasps. I opened my mouth and licked her pussy from top to bottom and then licked at her exposed labia and then attacked her clitoris with renewed vigor. Shandra moaned and her thighs quivered and in a sudden flash of pressure she orgasmed. A quick rush of clitoral orgasmic release which caused her to lose balance and lean against me. I took that time to move.

I picked her up and carried her to my room and laid her out like some freshly hunted prey. She lay still and breathing as her mind still swam with post orgasmic bliss. I moved with fast intent and I tore her dress up and over her shoulders and then unclipped her surprisingly bland bra. That too flew across the room and before Shandra could speak I had snapped on the steel handcuffs. These in particular were made for the cuffing of ankles so they had a longer chain which was fastened beneath the second rung of my bed.

I watched Shandra struggle for a moment and she looked up at me with a hint of worry. I crawled over her pinning her legs beneath my shins and started kissing her pelvis. Shandra had cleanly shaven her pelvis into a lopsided heart but it was a really good attempt and it was cute. I kissed with tender lips around her exposed hip bones and up her stomach. Her soft skin beneath my lips was ecstasy and she must have enjoyed it too because her head flopped to the pillow as she enjoyed my lips and teeth as they traversed her feminine land scape.

I kissed my way up her abdomen and to her breasts. Very nicely shaped B-cup breasts and I licked them gently and lathered them with my tongue until they were covered. I pulled away and blew cool air on her left breasts followed by the right and watched her nipples rise. She whined slightly as they rose up. I latched onto her left breasts and started squeezing her plump nipple between my teeth and sucking with my lips. It is a total gamble trying this...some woman hate it and others love it. It's like taking a girl on a first date to a fancy restaurant in town, there is a chance she has never been here before and there is a chance that her three previous dates took her here. You just have to try and see how it goes. It went well.

Shandra whined with absolute pleasure as I twisted and pressured her nipple between my teeth. Pulling ever so slightly and squeezing with my hands in all the right places. I moved to the right breast and started on that. Shandra pulled against her cuffs but they wouldn't let her hands come any higher than the side of her face. I moved up her chest and over her small chin and our lips embraced again. A wild passion of heat and lust.

I pulled away and started kissing her neck just beneath her cheekbone. She let out a long breath of bliss and I opened my mouth wide and sank my teeth into the skin of her neck. Shandra let out a surprised gasp as I bit down. I could feel her pulse against my teeth and I stayed there enjoying her ragged breaths. I slowly drew in air suctioning my mouth and sinking my teeth in just a little harder. She let out a very soft moan and I watched her face wrinkle in pleasurable pain as I closed my jaw tight. I must have held my jaws down on her neck for a good thirty or forty seconds before I released. My mouth and teeth were perfectly molded into the side of her neck, an impression that was growing darker with each passing moment.

"My mouth looks good on you." I said, testosterone making my voice a deep raspy baritone. She smiled at me and I stood up from the bed and opened the closet. I pulled a black blindfold out and tied it around her face.

"Please don't be mean." She begged.

"I won't be. I promise." I said and I meant it. I wasn't into degrading women or abusing them or hurting them for pleasure. I enjoy pleasuring women for pleasure. I mean I enjoy a nice hard slap on her ass and pull of her hair but it doesn't go much further than that...unless they beg for it.

Shandra opened her mouth to speak and in place of words was my cock. She let out a whimper of shock and was momentarily stunned as my cock entered her mouth. I pulled it out a second later.

"Such a damn tease." She smiled.

I didn't respond since that would give away my location as I was pulling out some toys from my stash in my dresser drawer. I laid them out and lubbed up a small anal plug. She let out a quick breath as I twisted it slowly into her anus and it sunk in.

"Open your mouth." I commanded, a deep raspy tone.

She obeyed immediately and my cock slid halfway in. It was obviously not her first time because she swirled her tongue around my cock as I pushed in and out feeling the curve of her throat begin. I clicked the button of the anal plug and it hummed to life. A deep buzzing vibration that gave Shandra pause and I took the opportunity. My hands closed around her throat and I slid the rest of my cock into her throat. She squirmed and gagged almost immediately and I pulled out. The feeling of her throat squeezing my cock and her tongues around my shaft was bliss. She gasped for air and I pushed my cock back in all the way. With another click of the controller the anal vibrator hummed louder and more intensely. I pulled my cock out again and back in and then out.

"Cumming." She gasped. "I'm cumming."

Shandra straightened as her orgasm came hard. She went slack and I turned off the vibrator. A small puddle hard formed between her thighs and was soaking into the sheets. I wasted no time, I was loving this. I pushed a vaginal plug into her pussy which had a two inch curve that went in and a small lip that covered her clitoris. Simultaneously I turned both vibrators on and Shandra stiffened. I clicked the anal toy up a notch and then the vaginal. Both vibrators hummed in different pitches as they brought Shandra to new realms of vibrating pleasure.

"Oh shit. Fuck! Fuck!" She moaned. "I'm gonna cum!"

Shandra shouted and her legs spasmed as another orgasm racked her body. I pulled out both vibrators and turned the very limp Shandra over onto her stomach and pulled her onto her knees. Ass up and legs spread out. I slapped her left ass cheek and then the right, left, right, left, right. Shandra gasped and then shrieked after each slap and I grinned at the five fingered hand print which was clearly evident on both of her perky ass cheeks. I grabbed the dildo of twelve anal beads and pressed it into her ass and pushed it in, one bead at a time. I watched as each bead widened her anus as it sank in and she moaned with each bead until all twelve were in.

"I can feel it each time I breathe." Shandra giggled.

I took hold of her hips and pressed my cock in. I took in the tightness of her lips as my head parted her pussy. Her labia gripped my cock and her vaginal canal was tight and the beads in her anus only made it tighter. She whined as my cock slid in and then out and with each time I went deeper and deeper until I found the sweet spot. Her cervix was hard as I pushed against it.

"Right there." She mounded.

I groaned as I pulled back and rammed forward and pounded her cervix with my cock.

"Oh fuck!" She screamed.

I pulled back and launched forward and slammed into her cervix again and again and again.

"Fuck! Fuck yes!" She screamed.

Her pussy tightened hard and she pushed against me and screamed into another orgasm and I felt her cumming. Wetness dripped down my balls and added to the puddle of cum that was growing larger in the sheets.

"Do it again!" She moaned. "Again!"

I shifted my legs so that my cock was angled downwards and my balls slapped her labia even as they tightened. I jackhammered her pussy causing a steady stream of her cum to drool over my cock and off my balls.

"Harder. Fuck me harder." She moaned.

I started pounding her pussy deeper and harder and I could feel her cervix again with each push of my cock.

"Oh fuck! Right there!"

Neither of us heard the front door open or Mari come in but we nearly jumped out of our skin when Mari came in and shouted.

"What the hell is this?"

Both Shandra and I looked to Mari and I was lost for words.

"Dude!" She snapped at me. "What the fuck are you doing to my best friend! I trusted you!" She yelled. "How-"

"Mari!" Shandra shouted louder.

Mari stood silent, mouth gaping and eyes wide.

"I am a grown girl and make my decisions as I see fit. Stop being a bitchy prude and either get out or join us." Shandra said, voice high and sounding a little sexual. Though how could it not when my cock was in her pussy.

"You!" Shandra snapped at me. "Fuck! Me! Now!"

I took hold of her hips, pulled her in as I stood up and crouched making my cock able to go just a little deeper. I started pounding her pussy like a carpenter hammers nails. I grabbed the anal beads and ripped them out and pushed them back in.

"Oh shit!" She screamed.

I glanced over to Mari who was watching with wide eyes like a young teenager seeing porn for the first time. My cock found her cervix again and I pounded it with single minded determination.

"Yes! Fuck! Fuck! Yes!" Shandra shouted.

I looked at Mari who was now looking at me, her face was in shock as if she was now seeing me for the first time. My face hardened and my balls were tightening so slowed the pace.

"No. Don't stop! Harder." Shandra pleaded. "Oh god don't stop."

I pounded her pussy and cervix and the growing stress of my balls tightening was drawing closer.

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum! Don't stop!"

"I'm going to cum." I groaned.

There was absolutely no hesitation when Shandra said "cum with me!"

Her pussy tightened and my cock grew and I pounded her pussy and cervix with renewed vigor and just like that she fell forward into a scream and shouted "I'm cumming!" Shandra did more than that, she squirted. A hard rush of cum that splashed my cock and balls and a moment later I came. Hot and thick rushes of my semen flooded her pussy.

"Oh...oh...yes, oh damn there's so much." Shandra said and after about a full seventy seconds of my cock throbbing out thick cum I pulled out and Shandra fell to her stomach and I uncuffed and removed the blindfold. Her face was in an expression of pure bliss.

"That was amazing." She said.

"Mari." Shandra said. "Come over here."

Mari hesitated but did as Shandra said. Shandra moved so that her ass hung off my bed and her legs were wide.

"Eat his cum from my pussy. I know you want to."

Mari blushed and looked at me but then fell to her knees and started fingering Shandra's pussy and sure enough thick globs of my white cum came out of her pussy and Mari guzzled it down. Shandra looked like she was about to have an orgasm from pushing out all of my cum. There really was a lot of it.

"Now finish him off." Shandra said.

Mari crawled over to me and started sucking my cock but instead of draining me of my cum I actually got hard again.

"Time for round two?" Shandra asked and looked down at herself.

12