Roommate Romance

Story Info
Laney’s illicit stories bring her and her roommate closer.
12.5k words
4.75
18.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: If you've read my stories before, this should be a fun ride. We're going to revisit a lot of things that have happened previously. But, with a slightly different perspective.

If this is your first time with me, then welcome! I think this should still make sense as a standalone. But, if you're interested in any of Laney's stories, then feel free to explore what I've written before. There's a lot to dive into.

**********************************************************

***6 weeks ago***

Laney pulled into her parking lot after her drive home. It had been a weird weekend. She put the car into park and walked up the flight of stairs to her dorm room. Inside, she found her roommate Zoe.

"Oh hey, babe," Zoe said to her as she entered. "How was your, um...I mean, I heard about..." She stammered. "How are you?"

"I'm...actually ok," Laney answered.

The two had been randomly assigned at the beginning of the year. And even though it had only been a month or so, Laney felt close to Zoe. She was a bit of a 'woo girl,' but she was overwhelmingly kind. She was also very pretty. Like, classically pretty. Brown hair, tan skin, toned body, strong jawline, the whole nine yards.

And Laney liked to think she was pretty too. But it was in an edgier way. Laney had sleeve tattoos and hair that was currently dyed blue.

"I heard about Tim," Zoe told her. "That motherfucker didn't deserve you anyway."

Laney smiled and offered a weak, "thanks." Even with their short friendship, Laney should have told Zoe about breaking up with her high school boyfriend before peacing out for the weekend. But, she had been too broken up at the time to consider it.

"How you holding up?" Zoe asked her.

"Good, I think. All things considered," Laney replied, nodding her head.

"Ok." Zoe smiled. "That's better than wallowing in sorrow like I probably would." She paused and smiled. "Did you find a new man while visiting your brother?"

Laney hesitated before answering. "Yes?" She wavered again. "No. I don't know to be honest."

"What do you mean you don't know? You either found a new piece of ass. Or you didn't."

Laney shook her head as she considered the weekend. It had been...weird. She almost decided to lie about it. But, then she felt guilty that she already hadn't told Zoe about the break up. Instead, she decided on the truth. "I fucked my brother's roommate."

Zoe's eyes went wide, before she smiled. "Hell yeah. Good for you, girl."

"With his girlfriend..."

Zoe paused. "You fucked the roommate with your brother's girlfriend?"

"No, I fucked the roommate with the roommate's girlfriend."

Zoe raised her eyes and nodded her head. "Well, you're not sad. So, that's a plus. Maybe threesomes are the cure for heartache?"

"Maybe?" Laney replied, still trying to make the weekend make sense. She frowned, realizing how open she was being with Zoe. "I'm sorry, I'm sure this is more than you want to know. I'll stop talking."

"What?! No. You can't stop here. I need details, girl. How does a threesome even happen organically?"

Laney sat down on the corner of her bed. "Well, it started Saturday night. I had been crying all day because...well, you know, Tim."

"Sure."

"And my brother was at his girlfriend's dorm, so I was sharing the room with Tariq."

"I like where this is going."

"Well...it wasn't quite like that." Laney paused, making sure she got the order of events right. "After I went to bed, Tariq brought some girl into the room. They fumbled around in the dark for a bit. And then, they just started going at it."

"With you in the room?!"

Laney shrugged. "I guess they thought I was asleep?"

"That's so rude! And weird. What did you do?"

"Mainly just lay there, quietly. Pretending I was asleep."

"While they were just fucking?"

Laney nodded. "Pretty much."

Zoe frowned, trying to find words. "This is probably a weird question. But, was it hot?"

"I couldn't really see much. That time."

Her roommate cocked her head. "Go on."

"So the next morning the girl was still there. And I heard them start fooling around again."

"Jesus, how good is this guy's dick?"

"Well, he's black."

"Oh, never mind."

"So, I hear rustling under their sheets and this time I speak up. I'm like, 'Uh, y'all, I'm awake.'" Laney paused, thinking back to the absurdity of the moment. "And the girl - her name was Beth by the way - asked if I wanted to watch!"

"Shut the fuck up! What did you say?"

Laney blushed. "I mean, how often does something like that get offered?"

"You said yes?!"

Laney nodded.

"Oh my god. I love you."

"And Zoe, they didn't beat around the bush. She blew him. He went down on her. And then she rode the shit out of his dick. Like, I saw everything."

Zoe was leaning forward, literally sitting on the edge of her desk chair. "Were you wet? Because, Jesus, I am. And this is just second hand."

"Oh, I was actively fingering myself at that point. In front of them."

"I'm sure." Zoe nodded. "Your vagina had to be on fire."

Laney continued. "And then Beth came. Like, really loudly. And she hopped off his cock."

"Tariq didn't get to cum?"

Laney hesitated, remembering what happened next. "Beth asked me if I wanted a turn."

"Shut. Up. She asked you if you wanted to fuck her black boyfriend?"

"Apparently they weren't dating. This was, like, an intense one night stand."

"I love everything about this story. Please tell me you fucked the shit out of him."

Laney smiled with a nod. "I did. I fucked him until he came inside me."

Zoe took a deep breath and collapsed back in her chair. Like she had had an orgasm herself. "Holy shit, that sounds hot as fuck."

"It kind of was. I...I think I'm going back next weekend."

"Well, yeah, obviously."

Laney paused, staring off into space. Trying to make sense of everything.

Zoe looked at her funny. "Why do you look so lost?"

"I've just never done anything like that. Does it make me sound like a slut?"

"I mean...sorta. But, there's nothing wrong with that. A slut is just someone who likes sex. Besides, everything you did was entirely consensual. You should celebrate your newfound feminine empowerment."

"I guess so."

"Also I'm going to need lots of details when you come back next weekend. Like, lots."

**********************************************************

***5 weeks ago***

After the long drive, Laney walked into her room. Zoe was completely naked on the bed, her computer set up in front of her, a vibrator pressed firmly to her pussy.

When she noticed Laney, Zoe panicked and flung a blanket over herself. "Oh shit! I'm so sorry. I didn't think you'd be back until tonight."

From the computer screen, a woman cried out loudly. "Holy shit, I'm cumming. Fuck me with your black dick."

Zoe reached forward to shut the screen of her laptop. The sound stopped. She smiled awkwardly. "Sorry for that too."

Despite it all, Laney knew she had a sheepish grin on her face.

Zoe laughed. "Oh fuck, you had another naughty weekend. Tell me everything!"

Laney looked over at Zoe again. A blanket clutched over her naked body to hide the fact she had clearly been watching porn. "I'm sorry, I can leave if you want."

Zoe waved a hand nonchalantly. "I know about your kinky threesomes. Now you know I use a buttplug when I masturbate. I think we're probably even."

"Oh," Laney stammered. "I didn't actually notice that part."

"Well see, now the balance of power is all in your favor. I have to know about your weekend to put us back on even footing. So, spill it!"

Laney's eyes flashed back to the blanket covering her roommate. Did she still have a buttplug in? Were they just having a conversation while Zoe had a sex toy buried in her ass?

Confused about the whole situation, Laney sat down in Zoe's desk chair. "Well, it started with us tying him down to the bed."

Across the room, Zoe's vibrator turned back on.

Laney's eyes snapped towards the sound.

Zoe blushed. "Is this too weird? I can turn it off if you want."

"No...it's fine, I guess." Laney felt like she was stumbling over her words.

The vibrator stayed on. Zoe stared at her, waiting for the story to come.

"So, then we blindfolded him," Laney continued, acutely aware of the sound coming from beneath the blanket. "Beth wanted to see if he could tell the difference between us, even if he couldn't see anything."

"I love this girl," Zoe said with a laugh.

"Yeah, it was ridiculous."

"So, what...you both blew him?"

Laney hesitated. "It started with blowjobs...but, it didn't end there."

Zoe leaned forward, her eyes wide. "You both fucked him? And he didn't even know who was who?"

Laney nodded.

"Holy shit, that's amazing. I'm so jealous of your life."

"I don't even know if that's the craziest part." Laney took a deep breath, already feeling self conscious about the words about to leave her mouth. "Then, I went down on her."

"Shut up! Did you like it?" Zoe asked, the vibrator still humming beneath her sheet.

Laney nodded.

"It wasn't weird? Being with a girl?"

"Well, I was getting fucked at the time. So...no? Or maybe, yes? I don't really know what's weird or normal anymore."

"Tell me all the positions. I need to see this in my mind."

"Well I was lying on my back, my legs up in the air. Tariq was just pounding away. You know, in me. And then Beth hovered herself above my face. She lowered her pussy to my mouth. And I just licked it." Laney paused, again considering the ridiculousness of everything in her life. Not just this story. But that now, she apparently gave recaps for her roommate to masturbate to. "And then I kept going. I did all the things to her vagina that I know I like done to mine. I'm honestly not sure which of us came first. I think it was basically simultaneous."

Zoe's eyes fluttered as her body went rigid. "Yep, somehow that did it. I'm cumming." Her face was the dictionary depiction of ecstasy.

Laney smiled despite it all. "Glad I could help."

Zoe panted for a few long moments before looking back to Laney. "That was fucking incredible. Please tell me you're going back next weekend."

Laney nodded. "Probably."

"God, I can't wait to hear about it."

**********************************************************

***4 weeks ago***

Laney walked in on Zoe masturbating again. She made no attempt to hide it this time. Her knees were in the air, her legs were spread, a vibrator pressed firmly against her thick tangle of pubic hair. The butt plug buried in her ass was clearly visible.

"Let me guess, you thought I'd get back later?" Laney asked.

"Oh, right." Zoe grabbed a nearby blanket and dragged it across her abdomen. It hid basically nothing. Zoe's bare thighs were still open. Laney could see the sex toy against her pussy. "Is this better?" Zoe asked with a grin.

"I guess."

"Well, go on then. I feel like I've been waiting forever. Tell me everything."

Laney let her mind drift for a moment, remembering everything. "I watched them have anal sex." She shook her head. "For the first time. They waited for me to be there to do it."

"God, your life is amazing right now. Did she like it? Did you?" Zoe continued holding the vibrator against her clit.

Laney nodded. "I think we both did, honestly."

Zoe paused, waiting for more. She let out a long sigh as Laney hesitated. "I've been waiting all week for this. I need a step-by-step replay."

Laney's eyes flicked back to her roommate's crotch as she pleasured herself. Even from across the room Laney could see the moisture coating her pussy lips. Then she glanced up at Zoe's face, hungry in anticipation. This was apparently Laney's life now. "So, at first, Beth and I 69ed. I guess that's just a way that we start things now. And we both came. Like super hard." Laney paused. "On a side note, I think I'm getting, like, really good at going down on girls."

"I love that for you," Zoe replied. "But, I need to hear more about this anal sex."

"Right. So, after Beth and I finished...they just announced that they wanted to have butt sex. For the first time. In front of me."

"What did you say?" Zoe asked.

"I mean, of course, I said yes. I've never had anal sex myself, let alone watch it in real life."

Zoe rubbed the vibrator up and down against herself. "I don't know how every one of your stories gets better than the last. I literally covet your sexual experiences."

Laney laughed. "So, I just kind of sat off to the side as Beth got on all fours, arching her back and angling her ass towards Tariq. He lined himself up and then started pressing his dick into her asshole."

"They didn't use lube?" Zoe interrupted.

"No, they did. He actually used his finger to fuck her asshole first."

"See, this is what I'm talking about. I need details."

"Ok, well after he got her ready, he put his cock in her ass. It took a solid few minutes of him gradually going farther and farther. Just easing himself in. But, like, it didn't take that long. I bet it was less than three minutes before he was all the way inside. And a few minutes after that, he was just pounding away in her ass."

"And you were just watching?"

"At first, yes," Laney explained, then shook her head. "But then, somehow, that wasn't dirty enough for Beth. She pulled me towards her. Like, pulled my vagina towards her face. I was still naked, of course." Laney paused to make sure Zoe understood the absurdity of the situation. "And she positioned me with my legs spread wide...while she was getting ass fucked. And she just started going down on me. Her face buried in my pussy. Her ass up in the air, getting pounded from behind. And, Zoe, she went to town. Beth is pretty good at eating me out normally. But, this was a whole new level." Laney paused again to revel in the memory. "I mean, she meant business. I don't think I've ever cum that hard."

Zoe continued rubbing the vibrator against her cunt. "Tell me more about the anal."

"Right." Laney nodded her head, trying to highlight the details for her roommate's apparent kink. "So, I was cumming. Beth was just committed to my vagina. But all the while, Tariq was jamming his dick into her ass. And I mean thrusting forcefully. Every movement he made forced Beth's mouth deeper against my pussy. I think I literally saw stars at one point."

"I love this lesbian action for you," Zoe said. "But I need to hear more about the butt stuff."

Laney nodded her head. She was focusing on herself too much. "Ok, Tariq was fucking her asshole. I was cumming. And some combination of that made Tariq cum. It was probably her butt, and not my moaning, but still, he came almost immediately after I did."

"Did Beth cum?" Zoe asked, moving the vibrator faster and faster against her clit.

Laney honestly couldn't remember the order of events. Her weekends were starting to run together. But she knew what her roommate needed to hear. "I think it was all basically simultaneous, really. As he unloaded inside of her and she ate me out, I honestly think we all came at the same time."

"Ugghh, I'm so close. Tell me there's a little bit more."

Laney racked her brain for details she had missed when one finally came to her.

"Ok, so I had cum. Like very hard. And Beth had cum, I think. And then, Tariq came. He grunted and groaned...like boys do." Laney paused. "As Beth rose up away from me, she turned her body just enough for me to see Tariq pull his dick out of her asshole. She was still on all fours when cum just started gushing out of her. Actual rivulets ran down her ass cheeks. Some even found its way into her vagina below."

Zoe's whole body spasmed as she pressed the vibrator against her slit. "Yep. That did the trick."

Her body shuddered for another full minute.

"How the fuck do your stories just keep getting hotter week after week?

**********************************************************

***3 weeks ago***

Laney got home a little earlier than normal. Zoe was at her desk.

"Dammit, I'm not even ready," her roommate said.

"Ready?"

"Yeah, I need to be pretending to masturbate when you walk in. So, then I can actually masturbate once you tell me all the weird things you did this weekend."

"How do you even know I did stuff?"

"Well, I sure as hell hope you did. I need my weekly Laney fix." Zoe shook her head and sighed. "Now, it's going to be awkward if I just get naked."

Laney laughed and crossed the room. "Come on, girl. Let's get those clothes off." She reached her hands out to tug at the waistband of her roommate's yoga pants. Zoe lifted her butt a little to help Laney slide them off. When Laney reached back up to help her out of her panties, she realized Zoe's body was frozen still.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry," Laney blurted. "I'm just taking off your clothes. And that's weird."

"No, it's ok." Zoe shook her head and paused. "I...actually think I'm the one being weird right now."

"If it helps, I have fun stories."

"Yes, please." Zoe nodded emphatically. "I really want to hear them. I...just didn't expect to be this turned on by you taking off my pants." Zoe's cheeks flushed with color at her confession. "See. Weird."

Laney smiled at her, as she reached out to slip both thumbs under the waistline of Zoe's panties. She realized they were about to cross a line as roommates. So far, all their interactions had been straight. There were overtly sexual overtones perhaps, but still things had been straight. However, if Zoe was actually aroused by this...well, Laney didn't know what that meant.

Zoe hesitantly lifted her ass again. Laney slid the other girl's underwear down across her thighs, revealing a trimmed landing strip. The triangle of dark pubic hair had perfect edges leading to her slit below.

"You shaved," Laney remarked.

"Well, for the longest time, it didn't really matter if I was bushy. No one was going to see me but me." Zoe smiled at Laney. "But now, it seems like things have changed. And I want to look presentable."

Laney absentmindedly traced a finger along the manicured edge of Zoe's pubic hair. "You did a good job. It looks nice," she said before having the sudden realization that she was touching her roommate's pussy. She quickly pulled her hand away. "I'm so sorry. I'm being weird again."

"I...I don't mind," Zoe replied.

The situation was getting rapidly out of hand. Zoe was in a chair with her pants already off and her panties stretched tight across her thighs. Laney was on her knees staring at her roommate's bare crotch. She didn't know where this was heading. But, she certainly didn't want it to end here.

Delicately, she reached a hand back out and ran one finger along Zoe's slit. The other girl sucked in a deep breath. "Is this too much?" Laney asked.

Zoe only shook her head in reply.

Laney continued caressing her roommate's puffy vulva, enjoying the sensation of skin to skin contact. A flush of excitement rolled through Laney's body. There was a certain electricity that came with being intimate with another person for the first time. But this was Zoe she was touching. The person she lived with. Probably her best friend.

Laney looked up to stare at her roommate. She was so beautiful. Her thick brown hair fell down around her shoulders, framing in the richly toned skin of her face. Zoe smiled back at her, enjoying the moment they were sharing.

With her hands still stroking up and down Zoe's pussy, Laney raised up higher on her knees, extending her head towards Zoe. The other girl understood the message, and bent her head down. Their lips met in the middle. It was gentle at first, barely more than their mouths brushing against each other. Then, Zoe put her hand on the back of Laney's head, pulling her closer, inviting her further. She felt her inhibitions slipping away as she kissed her harder, their lips pressed firmly together, interlocking, becoming one. Gradually, Laney felt Zoe's tongue enter her mouth, exploring delicately. Laney met it with her own, swirling back and forth and side to side.