Roommates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think of all this?" I ask with my most seductive smile. "Are you excited?" I'm pretty confident I know the answer to my question.

"Ye... yessss", she replies unsteadily, "you two are so fucking hot!"

"Mmmmmm," I reply, and then swoop in to cover her mouth with mine.

Fuck, it's so good! Monica whimpers into my mouth and her tongue leaps out to find mine. Her hands first clutch frantically at my sides, then move to my tits, squeezing and caressing them. I respond with a whimper of my own and turn up the heat in my kisses, still holding her face in my hands. It's so hot to feel the desire for me coursing through this older woman.

We kiss for a few more minutes, sending shivers through both of us. It's clear that we both really want each other. My hands move down, to cup Monica's ample breasts. My god, they are amazing - so full and heavy in my hands, but at the same time, so incredibly soft. I enjoy them for a while, squeezing, caressing. Then I move down to take one oversized nipple into my mouth. Monica moans softly, pushing her chest forward, encouraging me to do more.

"Mmmmm, I like that," she says. "My nipples are very sensitive."

That sounds good to me! I keep sucking on them. moving back and forth between them, until they are rock-hard, standing out from her boobs. God, they look even hotter now, so aroused and shiny with my saliva. I'm sure Melissa is going crazy watching me enjoy them. I consider giving her a longer show, but I'm ready for other treats. I slip down to the floor, between Monica's legs.

The view is even better from down here. Fuck, she's hot - the epitome of femininity, all pink and creamy. She leans back slightly, moving her hips forward to the edge of the couch. Her breasts flatten out slightly on her chest, rising and falling deliciously as her breathing deepens. And her thighs ... my god, so beautiful, like two smooth, alabaster columns framing my head.

I lean forward to push my lips against the crotch of her panties - one soft, lingering kiss that causes Monica to emit a fervent, "Ohhhh!" I can feel the dampness of her pussy through the thin material of her panties. I'm not surprised - she been overtly aroused for some time now. I look up, between the twin peaks of her breasts, to her pretty face, filled with anticipation and yearning. Yeah, she's more than ready for this.

I kiss and lick over Monica's thighs a little longer, feeling them shiver, teasing her as the passion builds in both of us. Then, finally, I reach for the waistband of her panties. Her hips rise ever so slightly off the couch, and I slowly pull them down and off. She immediately spreads her legs wide, and there it is. Oh my god, Monica has a beautiful cunt, a long, meaty gash that looks wonderful, absolutely delicious. I'm trembling with anticipation as I place a soft kiss right at the center, feeling the moisture on the spongey flesh coat my lips. I hear a gasp from above as I open her lips with my fingers to reveal the fluorescent pink depths and release the strong aroma of female honey. It is an entrancing, pink treasure, the vaginal opening already coated with a milky gloss. But I'm just teasing her, and I move off to the inside of Monica's creamy thighs. As desperate as I am to feel the yearning heat of this mature woman's body on my lips, I know it will be better if I prolong the anticipation. I go back to kissing her inner thighs, delicately running my wet tongue over her creamy flesh as her hips strain upward in search of satisfaction.

At last, I relent, taking one quick lick around the rim of her pussylips, just a brief taste for both of us, making Monica cry out and arch her back. Fuck, she is so ready. This is going to be good. She wants it bad, but I won't give it to her, not yet. Instead, I kiss and lick all over her inner thighs, down to her knees and back up, almost up to the brink of her quivering cunt. At the same time, my hands roam over her voluptuous body, caressing her hips and legs, her stomach, her ribcage, finally settling on her big, cushy boobs. They fill my hands wonderfully, and I cannot suppress a quiet moan of excitement.

I can't wait any longer. Spreading her thighs wide with both hands, I open my mouth to take in her entire mound, sucking on it like a juicy peach. And it is definitely juicy. Drops of woman-juice fall onto my tongue as I thrust it deep into Monica's core. I give an excited whimper and she a guttural groan, arching her back on the couch, her big, pink nipples poking stiffly into the air. She grabs them and plays with them as I lap up her fluids.

My hands cuff her thighs and lick her slowly, savoring the taste and feel as my tongue moves easily over every inch of her luscious cunt. We both moan shamelessly as I give her all the pleasures I have learned to give over the past few months. Monica's hips begin to move, unconsciously, slowly undulating, anticipating, begging for the orgasm she knows I'm going to give her. And I am so aroused. Monica is so sexy, and there is something extra hot about doing a woman so much older than me. This is the type of woman I grew up viewing as essentially asexual, yet here she is, responding so eagerly to my tongue in her pussy.

I glance briefly over at Melissa. She is lying back in the chair, one knee up, her gaze keenly focused on us, her fingers playing lazily between her legs. Every so often, her eyes close with a little moan as her fingers find that magic spot on her clit. I smile to myself. Melissa loves to watch me go down on another chick. It turns her on, and that turns me on. Plus, it always pays nice sexual dividends for me later.

It's hot, seeing Melissa like that. But not as hot as what's directly in front of me. I reach up to fondle Monica's tits again and resume licking her, wagging my tongue back and forth, oh so slowly, up and down the length of her slit. Soon, she's losing control, her back arching up, her thighs straining and clenching, her moans turning into quick, desperate whimpering. She really wants it, needs it, and I want to give it to her. I move my hands down to grasp her thighs and hold on as I keep my mouth tightly on her womanhood.

God, it's fun eating her out. Her hips are moving frantically, and she's making the most delicious noises as I do her. Her legs tremble, her stomach muscles flex, and her hands are in my hair, holding me firmly there while she grinds her wet cunt into my mouth, up and down, just smearing my face. Monica looks down at me between her legs, her eyes barely focused.' "Ohhhh, sweet baby," she moans, "you do that so good... Ohhhhh!" It is so hot hearing her say that, calling me "Baby", I almost lose it, but I keep going.

I keep licking her, and I know she can't go much longer. At last, I fix on her fat, swollen clitoris, tonguing it and chewing it as Monica squeals and rocks her knees back and forth. And then, at last, I get her off. Monica lets out a little scream when her climax hits. Her hips shudder and her thighs clamp tightly around my head as her crotch ignites with white hot ecstasy. I almost come myself, feeling her shake and having her cunt shudder against my mouth. I hold onto her thighs and just keep licking while she softly mewls, still reeling, shuddering as each fresh wave of pleasure passes through her.

Finally, Monica starts to relax. She looks down at me between her legs. "Damn," she says with a little laugh, "you really like pussy, don't you?"

"I do," I reply, smiling and taking one more lick up her slit. "I really do."

I start to do her again, but suddenly Melissa is out of the chair and onto the floor beside me. "My turn," she mutters, a wild look on her face as she nudges me out of the way, jams her face between Monica's legs, and begins to frantically eat her out.

Monica gives out a kind of startled, "Ohhh!", her head jerking back at the new, unexpected pleasure. Then she just relaxes and enjoys it, a huge smile on her face. "Oh my god," she murmers, amazed and thrilled at what she has happened into on an innocent shopping trip.

But Melissa doesn't stay down there for long. She quickly licks the overly-excited Monica to another orgasm, and then moves up, to Monica's breasts. I knew she couldn't leave them alone for long! She licks delicately around one nipple, then the other, and then, with a little cry of desire, puts her hands around one big tittie and sucks it into her mouth. That causes Monica to cry out with pleasure, and now they both moan shamelessly as Melissa's mouth moves back and forth between those precious mounds.

Melissa stays on Monica's tits for a long time, hungrily sucking in whole mouthfuls of soft flesh, and I can see Monica shivering with pleasure. I recall Monica's comment about her nipples being sensitive and realize that these two are a match made in heaven. Still sucking, Melissa slips her hand between Monica's legs to finger her, and in no time, Monica is off on yet another orgasmic flight. Wow, this woman is having a good time!

I'm surprised that Melissa has played the "giver" role this long. She's usually the one getting her pleasure. But now that changes, as she firmly urges Monica onto her back, lengthwise on the couch, and then scooches up to place her legs on either side of Monica's head. Underneath her, there is just enough space for me to see the look on Monica's face - her eyes opening wide, then a smile of dazed rapture. She's ready to eat some pussy.

Melissa settles softly onto her face, emitting a quiet moan as Monica places both hands on her butt and immediately starts to lick her out. Monica is making passionate sounds of her own as Melissa moves her hips greedily in response to her tongue. As I watch, I feel a pang of jealousy, as I always do when I see someone else enjoying Melissa's sweet body. I want to be the one making her move like that, pulling those wonderful groans of pleasure out of her. But I know that Melissa loves it, loves having other girls (or women) get excited by her and worship her. And I have to admit, it is fun to watch.

But I can't just watch for long. I move onto the couch behind Melissa, perched just over Monica's knees. Melissa's beautiful butt is right in front of my face, and I can see Monica's tongue working wetly in her quim. The clicking and slurping sounds fill the room. Both of them are moaning with arousal.

Placing my hands on Melissa's butt cheeks, I spread them open and lean forward to run my tongue slowly up and down in her ass crack, pausing briefly to burrow the tip just barely into her little brown butthole. She gasps and then whimpers delightfully in response. This is something we have done to a number of our guests - a tongue in each hole - but I don't think Melissa has ever had the pleasure. But she is getting it now, and she loves it. She reaches back with one hand to encourage me to go deeper into her butt.

I always love licking Melissa's asshole. It's so hot, so decadent, so deliciously subservient. It makes it clear that I will do anything to please her. And I love the way she responds to it - moaning and whimpering, quieter than when I lick her pussy, and writhing with pleasure as my tongue works slowly over her most intimate spot. And now, with both our tongues working on her, all that is intensified.

Our two tongues have a magical effect on Melissa. She is shivering from the feeling of getting it in both places at once. "Oh fu-u-u-u-ck!" she cries, drawing out the obscenity in a breathy, quivering voice. Her reactions add even more to my own arousal, and I respond by pushing my tongue as far up her butt as possible. Melissa gives a brief squeal and pulls Monica's face deeper into her cunt. Then she goes off, her third or fourth orgasm of the night. She shivers and moans between the two of us for a little while, then relaxes and uncouples from us.

Once Melissa disengages, Monica looks down at me with the warmest smile ever. "Come here, honey," she says, reaching for me. "Your turn - come sit on my face."

I don't have to be asked twice. I quickly climb on and straddle her head, looking down at that beautiful face between my legs. It's a face full of affection and desire, just lovely. Monica's hands take my hips and pull me to her.

I groan loudly as I feel Monica's mouth on my pussy. I can't help it. I am already so excited from all that we've been doing, I need this badly. And she is good. She is very, VERY good. She licks me slowly and softly, driving me wild, her tongue making me shiver as it finds every little wrinkle and fold to stimulate. Her hands clutch at my butt, and her tongue goes deep inside me. She is really into it, really excited, moaning into my cunt as she hungrily licks me. It is hot, knowing how much I turn her on, how much she wants me. I am usually the one playing this role, so being on this side is nice.

I feel some activity behind me and glance over my shoulder to see Melissa, who is back on her knees between Monica's legs. Monica moans louder into my pussy as Melissa starts to eat her out once again. And of course, her hands are reaching up, all over those lovely tits.

I reach down to take Monica's head in my hands and pump my pussy harder into her mouth. I'm going crazy now. I really need to get off. Monica seems to like my actions. She squeezes my bottom, closes her eyes and groans deeply, her licking becoming even wilder, more frantic. I'm sure Melissa's tongue has something to do with that!

Just when I think this can't get any better, I feel something between my butt cheeks, and suddenly, Melissa's finger is sliding up my ass. That does it. I cry out, begin to shake, and all at once, the tremors shoot through me. All the moans and groans in the room are drowned out by my voice, shouting obscenities as I finally experience a powerful, delicious orgasm.

Somewhere in there, while I'm still half dazed with pleasure, Melissa's work gets to Monica, and she has another orgasm herself. But she continues to lick me, frantically as she cums, then more gently, until I have to push her away. Sometimes I'm like that - once I get off, I just can't take any more stimulation right away. As I move off her face, she gives me that smile again and says, "My god, sweetie, that was so hot. You came so good in my mouth." In response, I bend down and kiss her, tasting my own flavor on her lips.

It seems a good time for a break, so we take a short one, sampling the wine that Monica brought. After that, we move to the bedroom, where we have more room to relax and enjoy each other. This is an experience that Monica will never forget, I'm sure. As promised, Melissa and I do her, if not all night, at least well into the early hours. I'm not sure exactly how many times we make her cum, but I'll bet it's more orgasms than she ever had in a single session. And we have our share, too. Afterwards, Melissa and I agree that Monica definitely goes on our "call back" list. And we have no doubt that she'll want to see us again.

12