Roommates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually Melissa collapses in a heap on the bed, thoroughly satisfied. Lexie slowly pulls away from her, rather reluctantly. Her eyes look glazed with desire, and her mouth and chin are covered with pussy juice. Hot.

Now it's my turn to have some fun. I quickly throw off my clothes and join Melissa on the edge of the bed, in front of Lexie. I spread my legs as I look down at her. "You want some more?" I ask her. "I hope so."

Lexie replies with a vigorous nod and a breathless "Yeah". She's really into this. I reach down and gently pull her head into me. "Come on, baby. Do me like you did Melissa."

I give a little gasp as Lexie's lips touch me for the first time. I'm so fucking excited! Then, her tongue sneaks out to lick me, up and down, just barely inside my cunt. She looks up at me and smiles, licking her lips lasciviously, telling me she likes how I taste. Damn, this girl knows how to turn another girl on. Her tongue goes in deeper and she slowly licks me. I lie back on my elbows, so I can relax but still watch as she does me.

Melissa is watching, too, her fingers working between her legs. She's such a voyeur. Usually, she's watching me eat another girl's pussy, getting her off, but this time she's watching me get it, and it seems just as good for her. I reach over and place my hand affectionately on her warm thigh. Then I slip it between her legs, replacing her hand with my own. Now I'm giving her pleasure while I get my own, and it's so good. I'd really like Melissa to sit on my face, but then I'd miss watching the show down below, so I stick with diddling her.

Meanwhile, Lexie is picking up the pace in my pussy, her hands on my hips, her slick, warm tongue licking everywhere. A shiver goes up my spine as she rolls over my swollen clitoris. She pushes her tongue all the way inside me, going as deep as she can, moving around, exploring. She seems to like that, being inside me. She whimpers delightfully as she eats me out.

Now her hands move up to play with my boobs as she eats. She gently squeezes them, and her fingers twist my nipples. Now it's my turn to whimper. I'm amazed at this newbie's skills. She's getting me close, very close, but too quickly. I gently push her head away, to bring myself down from the edge. This is really, really good, and I want it to last. She looks up at me, surprised, but then she understands and smiles. She wants this to last, too.

Lexie is still playing with my breasts as she moves back into my cunt, licking oh so slowly around the edges, making me moan deeply. Her eyes are locked on mine as she does me, adding a psychological pleasure to the physical. She's asking with that look if she's doing okay, and I assure her she is, whispering a fervent, "Yesssss. Oh yes!" I remove my fingers from Melissa's cunt, leaving her to her own devices as I focus on the sensations between my legs.

Lexie learns quickly. Taking my cue, she brings me to the edge two more times, backing off at the last moment before I cum. The effect is both stimulating and frustrating. Finally, I let her know I'm ready. "Suck it now," I tell her. "Suck on my clittie." She does as she's told, and in seconds I'm over the top, my moans filling the room as my body twitches and a tsunami of pleasure washes over me. "Oh fuck!" I cry. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!!" Beside me, Melissa is furiously masturbating as she watches me cum, and within seconds, she's cumming herself.

Lexie is still licking me as I come down. I finally have to nudge her away. I'm about to ask her a question, but Melissa beats me to it. "So..." she asks, "you like eating pussy?"

Lexis wipes her mouth with her hand as she replies, "Oh yeah. That was hot! I made you cum! Both of you... Right?"

We assure her that she made us cum - very nicely, thank you. She moves up to the bed, once again seated between us. Melissa retrieves the wine, and we spend some time leisurely drinking, kissing and caressing among us all. It's just a short break, however. We all know we're not done, not by a long shot.

Melissa finally breaks in. "So," she asks Lexie with a sly grin, "are you ready for more? I know we are."

Lexie smiles ear to ear. "Hell yeah, I'm ready," she replies. "You guys are fucking hot."

"Okay," Melissa says. "I think it's your turn." She moves away and lies on her back. "Come here, babe. Sit on my face."

Another surprise. In all my experience with Melissa, I've never heard her ask for this. She usually takes the dominant role, and this doesn't fit that. The only times I recall someone sitting on Melissa's face is when one of our more dominant guests forced it on her. She must really like Lexie.

Lexie moves up on the bed to rest on Melissa's chest. Her hands go to the headboard to steady herself as she scoots forward and lowers her cunt into Melissa's mouth. Her eyes close and she emits a long, plaintive "Mmmmmmm" as Melissa's tongue goes to work on her.

I just watch for a while. The sight is very erotic, as is the sound. Lexie, of course, is gasping and whimpering as Melissa eats her out. And Melissa is really into it, moaning shamelessly, her tongue making noticeable clicking sounds in the wet pit of Lexie's cunt. So hot.

Eventually, I decide to get into the scene myself. I move in behind Lexie, to rest lightly upon Melissa's hips. I lean forward and cuddle up to Lexie, nuzzling into her neck from behind. She responds with a quiet "Mmmm", but her attention is clearly elsewhere. Still, I keep at it, enjoying the soft warmth of their two naked bodies against my own.

I reach behind me in search of Melissa's quim. Her moans get louder as I find it, though they are muffled, of course - her mouth is full of pussy. I twist my fingers into the slick warmth of her cunt. She's even wetter than usual. She's clearly enjoying Lexie immensely.

I pleasure Melissa briefly, but not too long, because I'm distracted by something irresistibly attractive right in front of me - Lexie's adorable little bottom. God, I just have to have it! I've been thinking about pushing my face in there since I first saw her pants come down. And right now, it's swaying back and forth deliciously, in response to Melissa's tongue on her clit.

I want to plunge right in, but instead, I simply lean forward to rub my face and lips against the warm, creamy-soft flesh of her butt. My eyes close in rapture as I take in that wonderful feeling. In response, Lexie's interrupts her moans with a startled "Oh!". Apparently, she didn't expect this, but she's definitely going to get it.

I let myself enjoy her buns a little more, and then I back off. I place a hand on each cheek and spread them just enough to get a look at Lexie's sweet little asshole. It's pink and pert and, in my mind, just begging for attention. And I'm just the girl to give it.

I lean in and place a rather chaste kiss at the center of her rosebud, drawing another "Oh!" from Lexie. Then, drawing up a good supply of saliva, I push my face into her crack and lick luxuriously over her tender hole.

"Oh God," she exclaims. "You guys!!"

"Just relax," I tell her. "You're going to love this." I know she will - I've been where she is, two tongues at once, and it's always amazing. She responds with a simple groan, but doesn't tell me to stop. I dive back in, reveling in the deliciously warm embrace of her butt around my face.

I lick slowly over her asshole several times, my tongue-tip probing gently at the opening. I wiggle it there, and Lexie responds with a delightful groan. Yeah, she's definitely enjoying this. No surprise - Melissa is still working in her pussy while I lovingly eat her ass. I push my tongue a little deeper into her butthole, and she groans even louder, then cries out, "Ohhhh... Fuck!!"

Lexie moves her hips back and forth as do her, alternately grinding into Melissa's mouth and pushing her butt back into my face. We continue to work on her together for about ten more minutes, until her legs start to shake and her voice descends into a continuous whine. "She's ready," Melissa says. "Let's do it, Al."

She's right, of course. We've been driving poor Lexie crazy for a while now, and it's time to get her off. We're going to make her cum again, and it's going to be a good one. My tongue goes all the way into Lexie's ass while Melissa sucks mercilessly on her clit, and finally, she just explodes. Her body shakes violently and she cries like a baby. That lasts for maybe thirty seconds, but just as she starting to recover, Melissa tells me to keep going, and we eat her through another orgasm, just as powerful as the first one.

At last, we both back off. Melissa coaxes her down to lie on top of her, and we form a Lexie sandwich, Melissa on the bottom and me on top. Between us, Lexie is still shivering and twitching with after-jolts of ecstasy. "F-F-Fuck!" she gasps, "that was awesome. So amazing." She looks back at me as she adds, "No one's ever eaten my ass before." That makes me feel good.

We roll apart, and Melissa gives her a knowing smirk, "You liked what we did, huh?" Lexie returns her sarcasm. "Yeah, just a bit." Melissa assures her that there's plenty more to come.

We fuck Lexie for the rest of the evening. Unfortunately, she can't spend the night, since she still lives with her parents, and they're expecting her to come home. But we spend several hours doing each other, so it's a great night nonetheless, with lots of orgasms all around. As she's leaving, Lexie says she hopes we'll have her back sometime (we definitely will!) and thanks us for showing her how much fun girls can have together. "I'm not sure I need the boys anymore," she adds with a laugh.

All I can think is, the girls at Lexie's college are in for some fun times.

12