Roommate's Forced Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack takes advantage of Roger's fantasies again.
3.5k words
4.44
35.4k
50

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dracthyus
Dracthyus
433 Followers

Jack sat at the little breakfast table in his apartment and had a long think. Two days ago, everything had changed, and he wasn't hating it.

He and his roommate Roger had gotten along just fine; Jack was tall, strong, and outgoing, while Roger was shorter, a little stockier, and more introverted. They'd known each other since high school and had each found themselves looking for someplace to stay once out of college. They could tolerate one another, so they split the rent on the two-bedroom apartment in a reasonable part of town.

They'd kept to their own devices, sharing an occasional meal, or hanging out once or twice a week when Jack didn't have some event or other to go to. Jack had a fairly occasional sex life, Roger was more or less stuck to his own devices there, too. That's where things had gotten interesting.

Jack had come home early from a planned long weekend to find Roger engaging in some self-bondage and forced oral roleplay with a dildo. Jack hadn't thought it was any of his business until he'd heard Roger crying out his name. "Stop, Jack! Please, don't make me suck your cock!"

Horny and frustrated, Jack had taken advantage of the situation. He still got hard thinking about forcing Roger to suck him to completion and keeping the smaller man's handcuffs for a possible "next time."

Over the two days since, Roger had barely spoken two words to him. He was still outwardly friendly, but he was nervous, and couldn't keep a blush off his face.

Jack was more or less straight, but he wasn't the kind of guy to pass up an opportunity presented to him on a silver platter. Roger wasn't the first man he'd gotten off with, just the first one who had wanted it forced on him. The handcuffs were burning a hole in Jack's pocket, begging for another use.

It wasn't even that he found Roger all that attractive. The shorter red-haired man wasn't in great shape and was more or less average to look at. Jack still got little shudders when he remembered pumping his cum down his roommate's struggling, spasming throat. It was Roger's fantasy coming to life, and Jack was all too happy to satisfy his roommate's unspoken submissive desires.

Jack sat in just his gym shorts, looking at the door to Roger's room. For the past two days, it had been tightly shut. This morning, it was ajar. In the relatively small apartment, he could hear Roger showering.

Jack's cock swelled as he considered. Was he pushing things too far if he took the initiative here? Was he pushing them far enough? Roger had cum pretty hard himself, jacking himself off as Jack had forced his cock down Roger's tight throat. Was it time to take things further?

Jack's cock made the decision for him. He'd picked up a couple of things the next day, not knowing if he was ever going to use them. The throb of his pulse through his raging erection told him that he was, and he was going to do it now.

He picked up a few things from his room, made sure the front door was locked, then slipped into Roger's room. The smaller man enjoyed his long showers; Jack knew he had plenty of time.

He closed the door to Roger's room, the laid a couple of things next to the bed. First, the handcuffs that he'd taken from Roger on that night, and then a good-sized bottle of lube he'd picked up. He gave the chain around his neck a little tug to make sure it was there; the handcuff keys dangled on his chest.

Then he tied a couple of lengths of rope to the corners of Roger's headboard. This was going to be a much more intense affair; Jack meant to take his time and enjoy giving Roger what he'd probably been craving for a while.

Not long after, Roger came out of the shower, one towel wrapped around his waist, another over his head as he dried his hair. Jack stepped behind him, waiting for him to drop the towel over his eyes.

When Roger cast the hair-drying towel back into the bathroom, Jack stepped tightly up to him and wrapped a muscled arm around the shorter man's throat. "Hey, Roger," he hissed. "Let's talk about this thing."

Roger yelped and grasped the arm around his throat but couldn't budge it. "Jack, wait... no... I don't want to do this..."

The shorter redhead was manhandled over to the bed. With his free arm, Jack whipped off the towel around Roger's waist, leaving him naked. Roger grunted and whined with the effort of trying to stay on his feet, but Jack easily wrestled him down onto the bed on his back.

Roger looked up at the bigger, stronger man as he straddled the red-head's waist, pinning his arms to his sides. They were both breathing heavily, and Roger continued to struggle in vain.

"Let's not kid ourselves," said Jack, as he picked up the handcuffs from the bedside table. "You want this. You want all of this. Go ahead and fight if that's what gets you off... it's not gonna stop me."

"It's not like that!" whined Roger. Jack pulled one of his arms free, holding it tightly as he cuffed the wrist. "Jack, you've got to believe me... that was just a fantasy! Just a thing to get off, you know? This... this isn't right! You can't do this!"

Jack pulled Roger's other arm free, leaned forward, and slipped the cuffs around the center post of the smaller man's headboard. Roger pulled against Jack's grip, but it was like trying to hold up a mountain. He just didn't have the strength. He cried out in fear as Jack cuffed his other wrist, binding his hands over his head to the headboard.

"Please, don't," said Roger, tears starting to form in his eyes. "I'm serious... I... I didn't really want to suck you. Please..."

Jack shook his head slowly, rising off of his partially bound roommate. "Don't care anymore," he said. Standing on the side of the bed, he grasped Roger's leg under the knee, and forced it up and back. Roger closed his eyes and strained with everything he had, but his knee rose inch by inch, his thigh pulled back and to the side.

When his knee was nearly touching his chest, Jack used the rope tied to that corner of the headboard and bound his leg in place. Roger felt the first stirrings of a cool breeze under his balls and pulled hard on the handcuffs and rope.

"NO! No, not this... you CAN'T!" he said. Jack walked to the other side of the bed, grappled the other leg, and even as Roger tried to kick and thrash, bent, pulled, and tied that one as well.

Jack looked down at his handiwork and smiled. Roger was a pretty picture; flat on his back, thighs lifted and spread wide, little pink butthole twitching out in the open. The smaller man's cock was stiffening rapidly despite his protests and struggles, maybe because of his protests and struggles.

Making sure that Roger was watching him, Jack untied the draw string on his shorts and let them fall around his ankles. He wore nothing under them, and his rock-hard cock bounced up and slapped his tight abs.

"Are you a virgin, Roger?" he asked, as he lifted the lube and slowly, deliberately, uncapped it. Roger's eyes went wide, his mouth agape in shock and fear.

"Not like, 'have you had sex,'" continued Jack, as he knelt next to his victim on the bed. "As in; has anything ever gone up your ass?"

"No," croaked Roger, tears dripping down his face. "No, never... please don't. I can't take that..."

"Never know until you try," said Jack. He crept forward on his knees until the head of his cock, purple and shiny with tension, bobbed over Roger's trembling lips. "And we are absolutely going to try. You might want to try and get me off first, though... only chance you've got."

"Jack, please," said Roger. "I... I don't want to suck you..."

Jack could see a telltale twitch in Roger's hardening little cock as the words came out.

He poured a dollop of the lubricant into his hand and smeared it over his fingers. "I'm going to get you ready for fucking," he said, his voice low and deliberate. "You probably want to make it wet."

Roger's eyes were pleading, his voice cracking in a sob, but he craned his neck up to plant a kiss on Jack's throbbing cockhead. Jack grunted in pleasure and nodded, then began to rub the lube on Roger's quivering anus.

Roger "yipped" a little but opened his mouth and sucked the tip of Jack's dick inside. It wasn't a skilled blowjob, but he'd obviously been putting a lot of thought into it. He kept his teeth clear - barely - of Jack's engorged meat and used his tongue to edge along the cleft of the head. Jack nodded and fed him more of his cock even as he rubbed his fingertip in little insistent circles on the outside of Roger's butthole.

As the entire head of his cock passed through Roger's lips, Jack pressed his fingertip into Roger's asshole. The cock in his mouth stifled Roger's moan of pain and Jack found himself struggling a little. Damn, that was TIGHT. He got his finger in to the first joint and started to massage, rolling his finger around and working to slowly loosen the muscular ring of Roger's sphincter. If the smaller man didn't loosen up, Jack was going to tear him apart when he fucked him.

Not fucking Roger simply no longer occurred to Jack as an option.

Roger was terrified and turned on and as conflicted as he had ever been. He'd meant to have a talk with Jack, maybe carefully explore this side of his sexuality he'd discovered. Now he was naked, tied up on his back, Jack's cock was in his mouth and Jack's finger was slowly violating his asshole. He had wondered in his deeply private times what it would be like to be here; no choices, just a vessel for someone's lust. Now he was here; it wasn't an idle fantasy or play time with a toy. Jack was going to have sex with him, and there was nothing he could do about it.

He suckled on the thick meat in his mouth and his cock twitched at the thought.

Jack set the lube bottle back on the bedside table and cradled Roger's head in his free hand. Roger's eyes were squeezed shut in concentration as he suckled and licked at Jack's cockhead, and Jack slowly fed more dick into his roommate's helpless mouth.

At Roger's other end, Jack was wriggling and twisting his finger further up Roger's butt. As throbbing hard as his cock was, he wasn't in a hurry. The gentle head he was getting while he lubed Roger up was keeping him good and hard, and he didn't want to hurt Roger so bad that this couldn't happen again. He'd found a nice little side-piece in the next bedroom over, and he was planning on getting a lot of mileage out of this mouth and ass. He could see Roger's toes curling with the pain of being anally penetrated by something as thin as one of Jack's fingers... he couldn't imagine how his roommate was going to react to taking Jack's big, thick, hard cock.

In a few minutes, he wasn't going to have to imagine.

He released Roger's head to add more lube to his probing finger. "You ARE a virgin," he said, approvingly. "I'm glad you didn't lie to me. I'd have had to get on top and just go hard if you had lied to me."

Roger's eyes opened again, looking up at Jack in fear. Jack cradled his head again.

"I'm going to be the one to take it," he said, finally shoving his finger up Roger's ass to the knuckle. Roger gasped around Jack's cock, and Jack flexed his hips and shoved it in another inch.

Roger choked and gagged on Jacks' engorged cockhead, body squirming and writhing. It was the hottest thing Jack had ever seen, and he almost blew his wad down Roger's throat. Instead, he made himself pull back just a little, and started to slowly slide his finger in and out of the smaller red-head's butthole.

Roger groaned and whimpered around Jack's cock; it hurt, but not as much at the first penetration. It was a dull ache, now, instead of a sharp stab. The wiggling finger up his butt was an unwelcome presence, an intrusion. It was nothing compared to what he was going to have to deal with shortly.

Jack had timed this event to a holiday; he had all day and all night. He finger-fucked his roommate's unwilling anus for a little while, massaging and stretching as he went. When Roger stopped squirming in discomfort quite so much, he added a second finger.

Roger tried to scream "NO!" around Jack's cock, but Jack silenced him with another hard thrust, this time driving down his throat.

"Oh yes," said Jack. "Yeah, it's about time. I don't want to loosen you up too much... I need that little virgin asshole good and tight on my big cock. Do you think you got it wet enough?"

Choking, gagging, tears streaming down his face, Roger struggled to lash his tongue against the monster thrusting down his throat. This was happening, and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

Jack pulled his cock out of Roger's mouth reluctantly, then took the lube bottle and climbed between the smaller man's widely spread thighs. He added more lube to his fingers and thrust them back up Roger's ass, drawing another yelp and more sobbing from the terrified, turned-on smaller man.

"Please, Jack," said Roger. "You can't... just, please... no..."

Jack smiled, pulled his fingers out, and rubbed his throbbing member down with another handful of lube. The bottle was set on the floor next to the bed, and Jack climbed up on top of Roger.

As Roger started to protest, Jack put his slick, lube-covered hand over the redhead's mouth. "Shh... I know. I know you don't want it. I know you want me to stop. I don't care."

He got a good grip on his cock with his other hand and guided the head to Roger's twitching anus.

"I'm going to rape you now," he said. Roger looked up at him, eyes pleading, voice a high-pitched whimpering muffled by the hand. His heart skipped a beat in his chest, his little cock throbbed against Jack's sweaty, tight abs, and he fought to relax his ass.

Jack started to thrust, and immediately penetrated Roger's well-prepared asshole. Roger screamed behind Jack's hand, and Jack leaned his hips into it and sank in deep, half his length burying in the smaller man's rectum.

Roger was in hell, and Roger was in heaven. He'd never imagined that being penetrated would hurt him so much, and he'd never imagined that the pain would make his cock throb and his balls tingle. Jack had hit something inside him with that thrust, probably his prostate, and the agony and ecstasy were all the same feeling. As Jack took a deep breath, leaned in, and thrust again, sinking his entire length up Roger's ass, Roger's cock jerked and he grunted in a hard orgasm, cumming against Jack's tight abs.

Jack barely registered that Roger had cum. His big cock was in the tightest, hottest hole he had ever experienced. That, the feeling of raw power in taking his roommate against the smaller man's will, the look of terror and unbridled adoration in Roger's eyes... it was almost too much. Testosterone and endorphins flooded Jack's brain and he tightened his grip on Roger's mouth.

"I'm gonna fuck you until you love me," he hissed. Then he pulled his hips back and started to hammer his dick up Roger's ass for all he was worth.

There was nothing Roger could do. He gave one more pull, one more contraction of every muscle he had. The handcuffs weren't budging, neither were the ropes, Jack's weight on top of him was immovable. Worse, tightening everything up also tightened his anal sphincter on Jack's cock, bringing sharp pain to Roger and a groan of additional pleasure from Jack. As Jack's hammering increased in intensity, Roger went limp, surrendered in body and mind.

The only thing that would stop this assault, whether he'd secretly wanted it or not, was for Jack to cum. Roger submitted, laying back helplessly, a receptacle for his big, strong roommate's enormous dick. His own small cock hadn't softened even after orgasming from the penetration... the continued stimulation of his prostate and his secret arousal kept his little pecker throbbing hard, rubbing against Jack's sweat-slick washboard abs.

Jack had done it all. Good looking and fit, he'd started having sex in high school and had been with a number of partners. He'd had women and men, he'd had oral, vaginal, and anal. Sometimes it had been a little kinky, most times it was vanilla with variations. He'd never had a hole as gloriously tight and pliant at Roger's quivering butthole, never been as aroused by a situation as playing at forcing his pleasure out of someone else. His cock throbbed up Roger's ass and he realized that, at the moment, it didn't matter whether he was really playing or not. Roger had opened a door, but Jack had kicked it down and moved in.

As Roger's over-stimulated cock pulsed a second watery load of semen onto Jack's belly, Jack growled and slammed his hips down hard, his cock pulsing and throbbing as he pumped gush after gush of cum into Roger's helpless guts.

The well-muscled athlete pumped his hips a few more times, using Roger's violated asshole to milk out every last drop of his pent-up cum. Breathing hard, he lay on top of his roommate, sense flowing into his head even as the testosterone that drove him filtered out.

He pulled his hand off of Roger's mouth, and the smaller man just gasped and joined in the heavy breathing, eyes dazed. Jack noted that he had a slight smile on his face.

"Damn, Roger," he said. Regret started to flow through him; had he taken this thing too far? This was way past getting some head. He slowly pulled his softening member from Roger's back entrance, slowing even more as Roger winced and cried out in pain.

"Could... could you please untie me?" asked Roger, his voice meeker than usual. Jack just nodded, pulled the slipknots above Roger's knees, and took off the necklace with the handcuff keys. He wondered if the tremble in his hands was fatigue from holding his body off of Roger during sex, or if there was some fear of repercussions that was actually making him shake. It wasn't impossible that it was a little of both.

Jack sat on the edge of the bed, and Roger stretched his legs out and rubbed his wrists.

"I... I should move out," said Jack. "Shit. The fuck did I just do?"

"I need a towel," said Roger. Jack stood up and looked around the room for one.

"Like, one of the bath towels, or one from the kitchen? You want I should get you some ice in that?"

Roger sighed. "I need to move, and I think I might shit myself. I'd like a towel under me if I do."

Jack remembered the towel that Roger had dried his hair with, grabbed it out of the bathroom, and helped Roger to spread it under himself. Roger managed to sit up without losing control of his bowels, although he winced with every movement.

"Roger, I'm..."

"Don't," said Roger, in a voice more forceful. "Don't apologize. Not now. Not coming down from it. Now I'll take that ice pack, and a couple of aspirin or six, and I'm going to lay here for a while until all the throbbing dies down. Then we'll talk, and THEN you can apologize if you're feeling it. Is that fair?"

Jack nodded. "Yeah. That's fair. I mean... I... I'll go get you that ice. Just... just take three aspirin, ok? It's super bad for your liver."

"Deal."

Jack went to the kitchen, and Roger tried to sort out the aches and pains. The ache in his stretched anus was a bad pain, but his balls ached with two hard orgasms within a few minutes of each other and that was a good pain. This wasn't how he'd planned to spend his holiday, but the plans he did have hadn't been all that interesting.

This wasn't something either of them could just ignore; he and Jack were going to have to have a long talk about pleasure, and pain, and boundaries. In the meantime, an evil voice in the back of his head kept echoing "doesn't matter. Had sex."

Dracthyus
Dracthyus
433 Followers