Roommates Get Drunk And Horny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah?" Alex responded, a slight curl to his lip as he looked at his friend in between kisses.

"Slowly."

"Mmhmm."

And Alex slowly pushed his cock into a guy for the first time ever. Callum moaned in an almost-quiet scream. He'd never had anything in his ass other than a plug with one particularly kinky past girlfriend, and this was a whole other level of anal intrusion and pain. There was an undeniable burning sensation at first and Callum winced as he gripped the muscles of Alex's arms.

"Unnnnffff, fuckkkk that hurts you are sooo big."

He grabbed onto him and kissed him with open lips so he could moan into his mouth as the pain continued. They stopped like this to allow Callum to adjust for the pain of that freshly popped helmet. Alex added more spit to his fingers and reached down to lube his cock even further.


"Mmmm, slow. Slow. Slow." Callum was so turned on and in so much pain at the same time. He couldn't believe he was doing this, or that he was somehow enjoying it through all the pain. But he didn't want to stop now. He had an actual cock inside of him. He was going to experience what it felt like to be fucked no matter how badly it might hurt.

Alex just stayed inside of his friend for a long time, as he gave him these amazingly tantalizing kisses across his strained face. He bit Callum's bottom lip to distract him as he began to slide in further, causing him to smile even as he groaned. Callum was stretching open for the first time, and he was loving what that meant. He knew how much it hurt, but it also accessed a pleasure point he had never even known about, and he was harder than he had ever been at any other point in his life.

Alex could feel his friend's hard-on poking his stomach as he continued to push more of himself into his friend.

"Relax. Just breathe in and out slowly and relax your ass for me." Alex had done this with girls before. He knew how to do it and what to say as he did.

When he finally bottomed out in Callum, he smiled as his friend arched his head back with his mouth simply open, as if praying a never-ending prayer to the gods of sex, somewhere up above. Alex broke the prayer with his own mouth as he resumed making out with his friend. The boys continued their passionate throe as Alex began to lightly rock against Callum, allowing his cock to stay all the way in, but pulling out slightly every now and then to remind him of what was to come.

"Fuckkkkkkk." Callum moaned a long and appreciative bray, and Alex began to do just that. He slowly started to pull his cock half of the way out of Callum's tightly suctioned butt, and then firmly all the way back in. He'd never been gripped so tightly by such a hole before.

Callum moaned deliciously with every new thrust into this body. He was being fucked for the first time ever and it was like nothing he could've ever imagined. It was so filling—so completely different in every way.

They fucked. They fucked the way two people fuck who know they've just discovered fire fuck. It wasn't just hot. It was spiritual.

Callum had watched a lot of porn, and he had never heard any of the sounds he heard coming out of his mouth before. These were not memorized—they were the sounds that Alex's perfectly arched banana forced out of him each time the girthy trophy-dick bottomed out in his very happy produce section.

It was pain, but in the best way possible. Callum began to press his ass forward to meet each thrust and by this point they were moving into each other with a kind of sport.

Alex was so turned on by Callum's growing willingness that he quickly pulled all the way out and flipped his friend over. Callum was on the couch on his belly now, his legs straight back. He hated how empty he suddenly felt. He needed reconnection. Alex straddled his ass and placed both legs on his sides and quickly re-entered him all the way, making sure to give him the incredible experience that was, being fucked from behind. There was a real power in this position. Both boys knew from their myriad experiences with various willing girls. This was a favorite way for both of them to cum. They'd talked about it plenty of times before on other drunken nights. They knew each other's playbook.

Callum was moaning loudly as Alex began to roll his hips into him from behind. They fucked like this for ten minutes, slowing down and speeding up as they learned more about each other's bodies with each passing second. Callum couldn't deny how much he loved this. His cock was hard the entire time. He oozed precum out onto their couch as Alex told him to get up on his hands and knees. Now it was a truly classic doggy style in all the best ways. Callum even looked over his back at his big ass being pounded by his friend. Alex held him by the hips and thrust his perfect cock into his asshole over and over again, and the slaps of his thighs against Callum's skin made them both feel every hornier. Alex also couldn't believe what ana amazing ass Callum really did have. They both worked out, but apparently Callum hadn't been skipping leg day or resistance band day cuz it was a very bubbly booty to be pounding.

This was amazing sex. They were having hot, gay sex.

It was an insane sight to take in. They had started the night as straight as an arrow and now they were fucking each other senseless on the couch while bisexual porn played on in the background. Callum looked over and noticed the girl and guy on screen sharing a big cumshot from the other guy. He wondered what he would do when Alex was ready to cum. Where did he want him to cum? Now he couldn't stop thinking about it, even as he moaned out loud with each powerful thrust.

"I wanna cum in your ass." Alex said suddenly, and Callum was blown away that they were thinking about the same thing.

"Mmmm, yes, I want you tooo, please cum in my assss, fugghhh." Callum moaned back to Alex.

"I have to fuck you hard now, I'm so close." And Alex did just that. He grabbed his friend's hips and he worked himself to the edge of his orgasm by fucking him with an intensely hard pace. Callum was bent over now with his face in a throw pillow. He was so hard that his dick was smudging precum into the couch cushion as his best friend rapidly opened up his bottom with extreme need.

So this is what it felt like to have another guy making himself cum with his ass.

And then Alex moaned that he was close.

"CUM INSIDE ME, FUCKKKKK!" And Callum actually bounced his ass back into Alex, as their bodies.

"I'm gonna cum inside your ass you slut." Alex said

"Ohmaaagahhhyessssss." Callum hadn't even known that was what he wanted until Alex said it. But that's what he wanted. He wanted his friend to cum in his ass. He wanted him to call him a slut. He wanted to feel him explode inside of his very turned on butt that was still expanding more and more with each new thrust. The strong weed had been very important in helping him get to this point. But also, he wanted to feel taken like this. He wanted to be used by a cock. And Alex was using him. His bottom had become Alex's property in that moment.

"FUCKKKKK. OHMYFUGGG I'M CUMMMMMING!" And Callum felt Alex's cock expanding in his buns as he jettisoned sperm into his previously virgin hole.

Alex had one of the best orgasms of his life. Callum's round ass was gorgeous and it seemed to clamp down even tighter around his shaft to squeeze out every last remaining drop of his cum. Callum moaned hard all throughout his first gay bottoming.

Alex collapsed down onto Callum with his cock still firmly filling him up. A slow trickle of cum leaked out of Callum's very stretched anus.

They both tried to catch their breath even as they shuddered with the nervous excitement of it all. Alex kissed Callum's cheek and lips. They made out like this, Callum occasionally squeezing his ass muscles and enjoying the way Alex was still rock hard inside of him, even as cum oozed out of his hole and down his inner thigh. It was so sexy.

After a moment of relaxing like this Callum could feel Alex beginning to get harder, still in his ass. And without asking permission, Alex began to slowly fuck his best friend again, a slow thrust with a trusting smile on each of their faces as they allowed the truth of it all to wash over them. Alex was going to be Callum's top. It was already decided.

"Ahhhhhmmfff!" Callum moaned like a girl this time when he felt Alex begin to fuck him slightly firmer again. His ass was no longer feeling any pain. He was feeling something so much better. A pleasured pain—the type of hurt you want. He wanted this type of pain in his ass and he had no idea why.

Alex could tell that Callum was loving this and it turned him on so much to hear his best friend being so submissive for him.

"Alright, come with me." Alex said suddenly as he pulled his cock all the way out with a sticky plop sound and jumped up from the couch. Callum made a sad sound when he lost Alex's cock, he quickly looked back, completely dizzy with how horny he was. He wanted more.

Callum grabbed Alex's hand in his and led him to his room. Callum had heard so much fucking from girls in this room. He'd even jacked off to their moans before when the voices were particularly sexy. Now he was going to be the one making the moans. He gulped a big nervous gulp as they entered and shut the door behind them.

The room was half lit by a nearby bedside lamps both set to their lowest vibe. It was a warm and inviting space to be sitting in the middle of that glow on Alex's bed.

They hopped up into the very center of the bed and surrounded themselves with pillows. Alex put on a chill Spotify mix that he kept ready on his phone for particular types of fun he liked to have, though usually with a willing girl. Callum followed Alex's lead as the boys appreciated the soft space of the full queen sized bed they now had to move in. The sheets were freshly washed and smelled like pine-scented, dryer lint. They were very horny and their cocks pressed up in the air towards eachother's midsections as they kneeled closely togther

They kissed like needy wolves. It was animalistic. They tore at each other's faces and hair. They bit each other. They slapped each other's asses. It was playfully hard. It was the perfect amount of allowed roughness. They had wrestled before when they had gotten drunk. They were wrestling again, but this time it was sexual and that was such a fucking turn on for both of them.

Alex pushed Callum down. He grabbed a pillow and placed it under his friend's ass with propped him upwards. He reached into the side nightstand and grabbed his bottle of water based lube, immediately drizzling a long strand down Callum's balls as it leaked all the way down to his ass crack with was very buzzy with anticipation. Callum gyrated on the bed beneath his friend. He was so ready to be fucked in a fuller way. Alex was so ready to give him what he needed. They were perfectly aligned in their kinks, they just never knew.

Callum jacked his cock off as Alex rubbed the excess lube on his fingers into Callum's thigh. It was sticky and messy and they were sticky and messy with lust for each other.

Alex pushed Callum's legs up so that he was straddling his waist, which was already lifted thanks to the pillow. This was a very slutty pose to be in. Callum couldn't believe how much he was enjoying playing the role of the girl. But he was insanely turned on by it all as he wrapped his legs excitedly around his friend's muscled love-handle's.

Alex grabbed his cock which was throbbing hard again, and slapped Callum's exposed asshole. He forced Callum to lift his legs higher as he pushed in underneath him. Callum could feel Alex's sexy hardon lining up in his buns again.

"Fuckkkkk I am sooooo turned on," and Callum's entire body shuddered. It was so sexy to get fucked by a guy, and he knew he would never be the same again.

"Oh yeah baby? You want me to slide this cock back inside of you? You want me to fill you?"

"Yesss fuckk, Alex, I want you inside me again so bad."

Alex wasn't going to tease him any longer. He rubbed his head around his anal ring, collecting as much lube as he could to lather over his pulsing shaft. Then he slid his very oiled cock back into Callum's amazing butt. Once again, he was bare-backing his newly slutty best friend, and it was hot as fucking fuck.

"FUGGGGGHHHH!" Callum moaned, as Alex pushed his rock hard dick all the way into his ass until he pressed right up against his newly discovered prostate gland. This position was a power position and Alex looked very in control to Callum. Callum really liked this.

"Callum. . ." Alex said, as he flexed his cock which was still firmly lodged all the way up Callum's trembling buns. Callum had goosebumps all over his body.

"Yeahhh?" Callum moaned back to Alex. He couldn't help getting into character. He was starting to feel very submissive to Alex and he really liked that feeling.

"Are you gonna be a slut for me from now on?" Alex asked with an assertive tone, even as he pulled his cock slowly out of him like a coiled arcade pinball launcher.

Callum giggled at the very idea of the question. He was so blown away at how ridiculous that concept sounded out loud to him, but he was insanely hard as Alex spoke. And he actually was surprised at just how easy the answer was.

"Yesss...fu....yesssssss." His answer was cut off as Alex rammed his cock back inside of him, bludgeoning his prostate with the forceful dominance of a guy who understands how to fuck another guy. It's not the same. It's harder. Or at least, it needs to seem like it won't stop until someone taps out first.

Alex began a full and firm fuck, bucking his hips with a power and accuracy that Callum couldn't believe. Every single thrust rubbed his G-spot like a bowling ball polisher. His ass had never felt so much pleasure in his entire life.

Alex began to jack Callum off now as he used his other hand to drive his body down into his friends hole.

At some point Callum knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

"I'm gonnnna cuuummmmmm, don't stopppp, fuckkk me, fuck me fuckkkk me fuckkk Alex fuck me so hard I'm such a slut for you fuck me oh my God fuck me so hard fuck m-meeee fuckkkk mmmm fugggghhhmmeeee ugghhhh!!!"

And Alex followed this direction with delirious glee as he witnessed his friend succumbing to a newfound love for cock in real-time. It was the hottest thing ever. He pounded Callum's very oily buns with powerful abandon and got faster and harder right up Callum's orgasm came crashing over him.

Callum's cock exploded in Alex's hand as he rapidly jacked his friend's cock even while leaning him over further and further so that he was practically folded towards his chest and face. Callum's cum coated his chest, and neck and mouth and nose and eyes and forehead.

It was largest orgasm he had ever had in his life. He felt cum dripping out of his soul. His body shuddered and vibrated and he screamed loudly as his ass tensed and rippled and clenched the meaty invader pummeling him into a nasty, permanent bottom.

"Fuckkk you sexy fucking sluttttt!" Alex said as he felt his second orgasm of the night coming.

Callum whimpered like an obedient stable horse as Alex pounded his way into a second powerful orgasm.

"Mmmmmm, fuckkk me Alex, cummm inside me, fuck me, yesss I'm a sluttt for you!" Callum loved playing this character. He knew he was helping Alex cum and he gasped in surprise as he once again felt his best friend's cock surge and deposit a giant creamy load into his widened bowels.

Alex moaned and fucked all the way through his orgasm, taking one final thrust before staying there, letting his cock ooze its cream all the way into Callum's sexy butt.

They both collapsed on each other with Callum wrapping his legs around Alex to keep him deep inside of him.

"Mmmm, pleaseeee stay inside of me, I need you," Callum said it with the most adorable desperation in his voice. He couldn't believe how good this was.

They were sweaty and covered in juices. They kissed and Alex dragged his fingers through his cum to place it between their mouths. Now they were kissing with cum and sucking it off Alex's fingers together like they were two girls in a blowjob video. This was crazy.

Alex made Callum suck up and swallow all the globs of his cum he could find. Callum did so without complaining, experiencing the sticky thickness of the salty liquid for the first time on his tongue and taste buds. He'd cum down so many girls' throats, and now he was tasting his own cum for the first time. It was shockingly sexy.

"Sooo, I think you're gonna be my actual slut from now on, right?" Alex said this so confidently that Callum couldn't believe how normal that seemed. He smiled a big smile at his friend, even as Alex flexed his cock inside of his ass still. He shuddered again.

"Yeah, I think I am. I think I want more of this." Callum said it so simply. He was still turned on, even after the giant orgasms they'd both just had.

"I think I'm gonna enjoy having your ass and mouth around this apartment all the time." Alex said, and he flexed his cock again. There was so much sperm still oozing out of Callum's stretched hole and down Alex's cock.

Callum grinned with a pleasurable shudder as Alex continued his seductive dominance. It was incredible to think how their relationship was about to change.

"So what does that make us?" Callum asked, and he kissed Alex again softly, running his fingers through his lover's sweaty hair as he asked this.

"That makes you my naughty boy. I think right now you're still feeling very. . .bisexual, right? Like that's probably what you think this might be?"

Callum gulped when Alex said this out loud, he hadn't even thought about what any of it meant. He kind of shrugged but the nervousness of the term made him too scared to reply.

"Butttt. . .that's not good enough for me." Alex gave Callum a very dominant eyebrow as he said this. Callum's own expression widened, even as he enjoyed this newfound flirtation they seemed to be engaging in.

"What do you mean?" Callum asked.

"I don't want you to be bisexual. I want to make you gay. I want you to be so desperate for this cock that you forget pussy altogether."

Callum looked at Alex with an almost shocked look, though he was also impressed at the sheer bravado of his friend. It was a crazy idea because Callum happened to love pussy, even if he was currently filled up with his friend's still hard-cock.

"Wow!" Callum said. He shook his head and smiled up at him. They had started the night straight as an arrow and now his friend was telling him some crazy plans to turn him gay.

"Look. . ." Alex started again, "I saw how hard you came from being fucked. That was a crazy amount of cum. You were literally DRAINED by that." Callum couldn't help but feel his cock get harder as Alex described the power of Callum's amazing orgasm while he was being fucked. He wasn't telling any lies.

"You're fucking crazy." Callum said, but he felt Alex getting harder again and he felt his own body once again getting warmer with this newfound need.

"Look, I think it would be really hot if you just became my sexy bottom. I know you love pussy, but I think you need to completely focus on my cock for a while, and I can help you discover just how much of a cock slut you really are, Callum."

Callum gasped as Alex slid in and out of him as he talked. They had slowly started fucking again. All the leftover lube and cum and other various juices had kept Callum very wet, even as his ass had begun to feel the dull ache of a first time pounding.

This was round three in a night that didn't seem to be stopping any time soon.

Now Alex was holding Callum's neck and face as he fucked him—a gentle but rough combination. And he spoke directly to his friend as he bullishly dominated him, spreading his legs wide on that bed to make for a firmer pace. Their bodies slapped together roughly with the sounds of slapping skin on skin.