Roommates With A View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Know what you mean? This where you do all your writing?"

"Yeah, work all night sometimes. If the muse is just right." He smiled and chuckled.

The double bed was surrounded on the floor by hundreds of books, novels, fiction and non-fiction, classic and modern. No shelves, but books none-the-less.

"Oh my God! Did you read all of these?" Sally picked up a copy of the latest Michael Chabon novel nearby.

"Yeah. Got to, you know. A professor once told me that you have to read a hundred pages for each one you'll write. I think the old buzzard was onto something there." Terry opened the box and pulled out some of the contents wrapped in plastic. He held it in his hand and tried to balance it on top of the computer on his desk.

"What is that?"

"It's a camera, a digital video camera. It's got zoom and some other stuff I know nothing about. It's all on the box there."

Sally went to the box and pulled out the manual. A video camera? Jesus Christ, this is so his girlfriend can see him fuck his hand! Sally tried to be coy. "Cool camera… Uh, what do you need it for? Wasn't that expensive?"

Terry busied himself with pulling the wrapping off the camera. "My Dad sent it so I can stay in touch with my family easier. We send emails and such, but this will be more like bein' there."

Yeah, right. Not to mention the alternate benefits for a long-distance romance, eh, Terry? "Well, that's pretty great. Let me work on this for a minute. It shouldn't take long to connect." Sally moved the chair out and got on her knees under the desk, reaching up behind the computer above her. She could feel cool air at the top of her jeans as she bent down.

Terry moved in behind her, trying to see. "Where does it go in?"

Sally pointed. "The port is here in the back, right next to this game controller connection. You've already got the card needed." Sally could feel the heat from Terry's body as he watched her work from behind her.

"Let me know if you need a hand, okay?"

"Oh, I will, don't worry." The cable slipped out of her hand and she backed up to reach it amidst all the other cables behind the desk. Her butt backed right into Terry's crotch. She could feel a sizeable lump pressing into her jeans. She sat still for a moment and closed her eyes, trying to feel its size, its length. She arched her back slightly, rubbing her ass along Terry's hard cock. BAM!

"Ow, fuckin' hell!" His body moved away quickly.

Sally looked over her shoulder behind her. "What is it? You okay?"

Terry was lying on the carpet behind her, holding his temple. "Yeah. I banged my head on the bottom of the desk. Damn it, that hurts."

Sally backed out from under the desk, turned around and reached for his forehead. "Move your hand. Let me see if you're cut. C'mon, move it."

Terry lowered his hand. A nasty little red bump was forming at the corner of his head just above his right ear.

"Wow, you really cocked… Uhm, clocked yourself good. It's not cut, though. Let's put some ice on it, okay? Okay?" Sally looked down. Terry was staring up at her breasts. He had a dazed expression. She could feel her nipples growing hard again as she looked at his handsome face. She touched his cheek with her hand. He looked deeply in her eyes, smiling.

"Hey, you. We better get some ice on that lump or the swelling will never go down."

"Okay, what ever you say, Doc." He smiled at her like a little boy looking at a newfound friend.

She smiled back, exhaled and pushed herself off the floor.

She was back in two shakes with ice cubes wrapped in a face towel. Terry was sitting up on the edge of the bed. She pressed the damp towel gently to the side of his head. "Now, keep that there while I finish this camera installation." He winced and held it in place with one hand. Sally's eyes moved over the bulge in Terry's jeans and she secretly smiled as she got under the desk, knowing she was showing off her butt for his viewing pleasure.

Two minutes later, the camera was installed and windows was finishing its boot. Terry still sat on the bed behind Sally and Sally was in the chair. "Now, we have to install the camera software to connect with your Internet browser, then you'll be all set."

The phone rang in the kitchen. Terry got up and walked out the door. "Be right back."

"Take your time." Sally watched him go. She turned back to the computer as the desktop appeared and thought about where she was. She was sitting in the same chair that Terry had been in just an hour before when he came all over this keyboard in front of her. This Australian man, this gorgeous man, trying to be a writer, a novelist. She pressed her knees together as she pictured him in bed, naked. Those sculpted pecs flexed over the flat stomach. That long hard cock sticking out like a tree limb. It's head shiny and full, mushrooming just for her. "All the better to fuck you with, my dear," Sally whispered, then giggled.

She looked up and the computer was up. She went to the utilities menu and configured the computer to recognize the new hardware. In the corner of the desktop was the quick icon for Terry's Internet browser. Sally took the mouse and double-clicked on it. The browser opened and connected. Sally bit her lip looking at the address line at the top of the graphic interface. She looked over her shoulder towards the kitchen. Terry was leaning against the counter, facing away from her, talking animatedly with someone.

She clicked on the browser history and looked at the first few listings. The first one was something called "Webcamnow.com." She opened it. The site came up quickly. On the left, a button directed her to connect a camera. She followed down through the menus, filling in the information needed until it showed her a picture of herself, sitting at Terry's desk. She turned on the lamp to adjust the light and set the focus of the camera. Proud of herself, she sat back and waited for Terry to return. Next to the video of herself, a chat browser started filling with comments.

"Wow! Are you beautiful!"

"Do you show?"

"My God, Hel-lo honey!"

"Nice rack, baby. Let's see it!"

Confused, Sally looked at the camera and adjusted it some more.

"Oh my God, what are you doing?" Terry stood beside her, looking at the screen.

She looked up at him. "It works. What do you think?"

He looked down at her, then at the screen. "Uh… Great, it's great! I just… I don't… Why did you go to this site?"

"Well, I saw it in the browser history and saw that it was a web cam site, so… Is something wrong?"

Terry was smiling, looking down at the floor. "No, nothing's wrong. I… Uh, just, uh… Didn't expect you to… Sally, this is a porn site."

Sally perked up and looked back at the screen. "Oh really? But I don't see any porn. Where is it?"

"So, I take it, you've never seen a site like this before?" Terry looked at Sally.

"Like what?"

Terry pointed to the screen. "See this, these are people who are trying to talk to you, Sally. They can see us through the camera."

Sally looked at the comment field again.

"Hey, gorgeous! Who's the guy?"

"Suck his cock, baby!"

"Come over to my cam, you two. You can watch me get off."

Shocked, Sally's hands flew to her mouth. "Oh my God. You're kidding me."

Terry chuckled. "Naw, I'm not. They can see us and they're probably expecting a show."

Sally turned to Terry, concern written on her brow. "You don't mean…?"

Terry nodded.

Sally looked back at the screen. "People do this? For anyone to see?"

"Everyday, Sal."

Sally's eyes just about bugged out of her head. She stood up suddenly, looking at Terry. "Do you? Do you do this?"

"Hey, calm down. How could I? You just hooked up my camera."

Sally relaxed. "Oh. Right. But then, what was it doing in your browser history?"

Terry shuffled his feet together for a moment. "Well, there's no harm in watching is there?"

"Watching? Watching what? It's just us."

Terry grabbed the mouse and clicked on a couple of buttons. A menu came up with a long list of names. "These, Sal, my little naïve girl, are the list of available cameras to watch. People, men and women, who right now are ready to show you all they've got."

"No way!" Sally sat back down.

"Yep, here pick a name."

"Okay, that one. It looks interesting."

"BigHard4U it is, then. Not too obvious, Sal." Terry chuckled. Sally stared at the screen. A skinny dark-haired man appeared, naked but for a white towel draped across his lap. But obviously, beneath his lap, his left hand kept squeezing something.

"Can he see us?"

"No, not yet. Do you want him to?" Terry looked at her, his hand on the mouse.

Sally looked at him. She knew her panties were wet now, she could feel the secretions pressing coolly against her lips. Terry glanced down at her breasts, then back up again. Just like my dog when he wants something - he indicates with his eyes.

 

"I guess so, if you don't mind." She smiled, then waited, watching his blue eyes.

Terry smiled, looking for something. "Naw, I don't mind. I don't mind at all."

Sally put her hands on his face. He was coarse, needing a shave. He closed his eyes. She leaned down and kissed him once, quickly, then backed away, watching.

He opened his eyes. "Would you please do that again?"

Sally leaned down slowly, watching him and kissed his lips again. She put her hands behind his head and pulled his mouth to hers, pressing her lips hard against his. She inhaled and stiffened as she felt his hand cup beneath her breast and press upwards. As he squeezed her gently, she relaxed and moaned. He placed his other hand behind her back and pulled her off the chair and onto the floor. Sally fell against his chest, never losing contact with the kiss. He fell back on the carpet and wrapped his arms around her, holding her to him. Sally straddled his left thigh. He lifted it, rubbing its muscles against her pussy. She moaned and broke the kiss.

She breathed hotly, closed and opened her eyes, watching him. "You feel good." She kissed him again.

He fumbled with the front of her blouse, trying the buttons. Sally pushed up off the floor, unbuttoned the top buttons and pulled the linen over her head, flinging it off to a corner of the room. Terry cupped her breasts beneath the bra cups, pressing his thumbs across the lumps of her nipples.

"Your breasts are so soft, Sal, well… All except for this part." His thumbs flicked across her nipples again.

Sally breathed out suddenly, pressing her hips to his thigh. "I'll give you all night to stop that."

Terry laughed, leaned forward and placed his hot mouth around Sally's right nipple, sucking at it through the material.

Little emergency flashes of electricity ran exploded in her breast and sent signals of delight straight to her clit. She was openly humping Terry's left thigh now. Terry switched to her left breast, biting at her nipple there. The exquisite pleasure of the nibbles made her jump. Terry pulled the bra cup down; exposing her left breast and sucked the nipple into his mouth. It felt wonderful. Sally closed her eyes, focusing on what Terry's mouth was doing to her nipple. She could feel the hot suction, the coarse tongue slipping across the tip and the cool saliva around her aureole. Her mind swirled. It had been months since she'd had a boyfriend, let alone a fuck, and the message her pussy was sending was driving her crazy.

She opened her eyes, looked down at Terry's mouth fastened to her breast and smiled. Down to her left, she saw a long, curving lump running up towards Terry's right jean pocket. She grinned and placed her hand over it, squeezing the length of it. Terry jumped for a second and moaned, thrusting his hips against the palm of her hand.

Sally panted through her open mouth. "I think he wants to get out."

Terry pulled his lips away from Sally's breasts. "What do you want, Sal? Do you want him to get out?"

She hissed. "Yessssss, I want to suck him, Terry. Pull him out so I can play with him, please?"

Terry helped Sally get up off his leg and stood. He unbuttoned his pants, unzipped and pulled them off his hips. "Never one to disappoint a well-asked favor." His plaid boxers flared straight out from his hips. The thick knob of his penis tenting the front until the slit in the front was opened.

Sally sat up on her knees, reached behind herself and unfastened her bra, letting it fall beneath them.

"Oh my God, Sally, you're so beautiful.

Sally looked up at the bulge that brushed her shoulder, then closer her fist around it. "You're not so bad yourself." She put her other hand in his stomach and pushed. Terry fell back into the chair.

Sally knee-walked to the front of the chair, pushing Terry's knees apart until her breasts rested on top of his crotch. Terry leaned back in the chair taking in the sight before him. Sally still had her hand wrapped around his hard cock.

Sally smiled. "I can feel your heartbeat, sir. You seem a little excited." She shook her breasts a little as she pumped her hand up and down his cloth-covered penis.

Terry grinned as Sally's warm breasts rubbed against his balls. "I've noticed that tension, Doc. What do you suggest?"

Sally looked down at his cock. "Maybe a massage would help you to relax, take the tension out of this muscle."

"I think you may be onto something, Doc."

"Not yet, but I hope to be soon." Sally grinned and reached through the slit in his boxers. She wrapped her hand tightly around the shaft of Terry's cock and started slowly jacking it up and down. The head rubbed tightly against the fabric of his boxers, leaving little wet stains on the material. Sally saw them, leaned over and breathed deeply, inhaling the intoxicating scent of Terry's arousal.

"I think I better loosen your clothing, sir." Terry raised his hips as Sally tugged the boxers down past his knees and off his feet. His cock sprang up in the air like an over-inflated balloon. Sally marveled at the beauty of it, the blue veins running along the side, the bluish-purple flared crown at the top. She put one hand just beneath the head gripping the shaft, then placed the other beneath it, gripping in the same fashion. "Well, I'll be. A two-fister. First one I've ever seen." She leaned forward and licked the underside of the crown. Salty, musky. She licked again. I love it.

She looked up at Terry. His eyes were half-closed, but he was following her every movement - the way her tongue ran its length under the head, the way she stared at him with her big, brown eyes as she did, the way she…

Terry flinched and closed his eyes. "OH GOD!"

Sally slipped the head of his cock into her mouth, past her lips, then withdrew it just as quick. She ran her tongue down the bottom of his shaft until she reached his balls. She backed off for a moment, then looked at the egg-shaped vessels nested in their sac. Extending her tongue as far as it would go, she licked the left one, like she was combing a cat, then opened her mouth wide and sucked the sac into her mouth, capturing his left testicle.

Terry exhaled loudly. "I don't know, Doc. This therapy might be the death of me."

Sally released his ball. "You want me to stop then?"

Terry grinned down at her. "Oh no, on the contrary, I've got a death wish."

Sally laughed, then extending her tongue, licked and sucked in Terry's other testicle. It felt so warm and big in her mouth. She loved the fact that she was bringing so much excitement to this young man - this man she'd just met. But somehow, she felt that moments like this were meant to be. It was just a matter of being ready for them.

She exhaled his ball and glided her tongue back up the length of his cock until she reached the head. Placing her fist around the base of his penis, next to his balls, she opened her mouth wide and guided Terry's penis into her mouth, rubbing the head along the roof of her mouth, then along her tongue at the back. His musky scent filled her mouth and popped into her nose as she breathed. Relaxing, she could feel his hard penis touch the top of the back of her throat. Tears sprang to the corners of her eyes as she choked slightly. Her lips hadn't touched her hand. She let her tongue and lips grip the shaft as she backed it out, coating it wetly with her saliva.

Sally cleared her throat once, and gripped his shaft with the other hand. "You ready?"

Breathing heavily, Terry looked at her cautiously. "I don't know, depends on what."

"For your massage, of course." Sally stood up in front of him, releasing his penis.

"Massage? You mean like a real massage?" Terry looked confused.

Sally shrugged her shoulder, making her boobs bounce. "Sure."

Terry didn't know what to say, he raised his hands as if to speak, but nothing came out. "Lead the way, Doc. It's been great therapy so far."

Sally grinned wryly and tugged open the buttons on her jeans. She pushed them off of her hips.

Terry watched every new inch of exposed skin.

Light blue panties came into view, cut high on her hips. Sally pulled the jeans off her feet and pulled the panties up tight against her mons. A large wet stain coated the crotch of her panties. Sally put the hands on her hips and looked at Terry's hard cock. A little bubble of white pre-cum emerged from the tip as she watched.

"That muscle of yours is still in need of some serious tension relief. I'm going to have to bring out special equipment for this one." Sally pushed the panties off her hips and straddled Terry's legs in the chair. She reached down, grabbing his hard cock in one hand and balancing on the back of the chair with her other. She pressed the head of his cock against the indentation of her vagina and rubbed it along her dripping labia, slowly arousing the two of them further.

Sally breathed out. "Oooo, that feels awesome - so hot., so hard and so soft. Let's delve a little deeper and see what comes up." Sally arched her back, lined up her pussy and slowly rocked back onto Terry's big cock.

"Oh my God, you're big. Oh fuck." Sally mouth was open wide and breathing rapidly.

Terry held her hips. "Slow, go slow, Sal."

Sally puffed, breathing quickly. "Okay, okay, a little more. I can feel my pussy opening a little. Unnhhh!" Her hips slid down a little more. Her insides crowded by the new intruder, pushed apart and shifted, making more room. Sally pressed down again, moaning loudly this time. Then she pushed back up a little. An exquisite release of tension flew through her hips and up to her brain.

"Oh yeah, that's wonderful."

She pressed down harder until at last, she was sitting on Terry's thighs. Panting, Sally opened her eyes and looked at him. He smiled and kissed her gently. Sally looked down where they were connected, rocking back on her butt to see. She placed her hand on her belly and traced up with her fingers, then looked at Terry.

"Do you know how deep you are in me?" She placed her fingers just below her navel. "Up to here, I swear it. Fuck, you're a big boy." Then, she bit her lip, placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed up with her legs. Terry's cock traced a path of delightful sensation out the length of Sally's vagina. When she reached the head at her entrance again, her whole crotch was tingling was sensation. She pressed down again, feeling the shaft drive into her like a hot spear. She grunted as she hit bottom. She pressed up again, more quickly this time - tingling as she came up, pressure down.

She began to ride faster, pressing up and down. Terry helped as best he could guiding her hips with his hands. Sally started fucking really hard as the tingling in her hips grew. She could feel the old familiar pressure building from deep within, trying to break free, but she pushed down against it, holding it in place.

She watched Terry. His eyes were closed and his head thrown back. His left cheek clenched and unclenched. He was struggling.