Roots Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed to hide her nervousness. "Well, if you really want to see my ass, then I guess I can show you."

Before Travis and I could mutter a word of surprise, Annie was already turning around so that her ass was in our direction. She bent down so that her head was crushed in one of my pillows and her ass was about eye level to us, as we were kneeling on the bed. Because of her position, her jeans stretched over her ass, making her ass appear bigger than it probably was. Still, the illusion was believable. I reached out to touch her, but then pulled back.

I could see that Travis was battling a similar temptation. "Can I touch it?" He asked, but before Annie could respond, he was already groping her ass. She yelped in surprise. Perhaps Annie saw that I was going to say something, because she told me that she was fine. I watched as Travis squeezed her ass cheeks, a smile playing across his face. He mumbled at its softness.

"It's so soft," Travis said as he squeezed one butt cheek. And then the other.

I heard a sigh escape Annie's lips. Her face was red.

"Annie, can I feel your breasts, too?" Travis asked.

I thought Annie would refuse, but, surprisingly, she rolled on her back. Travis crawled on top of her and immediately began squeezing her tits over her shirt. Then, he rolled her shirt up. Her breasts were small, and so, she wasn't wearing a bra. He began groping her nipples. Another sigh escaped her lips. She's moaning, I thought. Not sighing.

"Annie, can I kiss you?" Travis asked.

"I think you've done enough," she said, but she didn't stop him when he caught her lips with his.

I watched them kiss, their tongues intertwining with each other. When Travis began pulling her pants down, no one thought to stop him.

Travis looked over at me. "Do you have any condoms?" He mumbled. Startled, I shook my head, but told him that my mom might have some in her room. He left to check, leaving Annie and I alone on the bed. She looked at me and smiled nervously. Soon, Travis returned with a box of condoms. He took one out and rolled it onto his dick.

I watched as he pulled Annie's panties off and pressed his protected cock at the entrance to her pussy. Slowly, he slid his member into her womanhood. He stopped moving when she flinched. Then, regaining her composure, Travis pushed the rest of his penis into her cunt until the base of his penis pressed against her clit.

Somewhere, I realized that I had just seen my best friend's virginity being taken by my other best friend. Travis pulled his dick out, slowly, and pushed it back in at the same, methodical speed, as if he was savoring the sensation.

Annie said that he could move faster if he wanted. He did so, bucking his hips and shaking the bed springs. Annie's face was flushed and she moaned uncontrollably. Without thinking, I unzipped my pants, revealing my hard member, and crawled over to where Annie's head was.

Realizing what I was doing, Travis stopped moving so that I could angle my dick at Annie's lips. "Dude, fuck off," she said, clearly not wanting my dick anywhere near her lips. I was very horny at this point, however, and stubbornly pressed my dick at her lips. She adamantly pursed her lips, not giving me entrance. I held the back of her head and tried to push my dick into her mouth. Slowly, she relented until my cock stuffed her mouth. Travis began moving again when he saw my cock inside Annie's mouth. She moaned around my member, which felt very nice. I bucked my hips, also, as it didn't seem Annie was going to suck me off. The tip of my dick pushed against her cheek.

The feeling on my dick was incredible. Annie's eyes were closed as I fed her my cock and Travis rammed into her. I could feel myself about to cum. My balls tensed at their impending orgasm. At the same time, Travis pushed one more time in Annie's wet cunt, burying his dick inside her as far as he could take it. He released a loud groan as an orgasm reverberated through him.

Annie tapped the side of my butt to signal to me to pull my dick out. I did so and she coughed up all of my semen. Travis pulled out, also, rolled the condom off his dick, and threw it in a waste bin near my bed.

We all sat-except Annie; she was lying on her back-around, staring at nothing in particular.

"That wasn't terrible," Annie said, finally. Then she started laughing. So did I. And then Travis. We laughed to hide the awkwardness. We laughed because we didn't want to talk about what we had just done. We laughed because we were no longer kids.

At dinner, the three of us acted as we normally would. Mom asked us how our day had been. Annie told her that Travis had a date, which made mom whistle and smile. We then helped my mom clean up and walked Annie home.

We were all excited. Excited and nervous. Travis and I walked closer to Annie than usual. Every now and again, we would touch her ass. She never seemed to mind. When we were close enough to her house that she could walk the rest of the way by herself, she turned around and had the largest smile on her face that I had ever seen.

Then, she kissed us. First, she kissed Travis and I was reminded of how they had kissed earlier. Then, she kissed me, which I didn't expect. Her lips were dry, but I felt happy all the same.

We said goodbye to each other and Travis and I walked home.

"Are you still going to go out with Victoria?" I asked Travis.

He shrugged. "I guess so. But, I'm not sure if I like her anymore, you know?"

I stopped. "I think I love Annie." I told him. He stopped, also, smiling.

"I think I love her, too," he said. "And I think I love you, as well."

When I got home, my dad was in the kitchen. "Hey champ," he said to me. He was eating leftovers. My mom was probably upstairs, sleeping. I realized that I hadn't seen my dad in a day or two because of the long hours he worked.

"Dad, when is your next day off?" I asked, suddenly.

He thought. "Tomorrow, I think."

I nodded. "Wanna spend the day together?"

"You have school, kiddo."

"After school, kiddo." I said, emphasizing the 'kid'.

He slipped me a wink. "Sure."

I crawled into my bed. I didn't bother taking off my clothes.

12