Rosa Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I finished with that part I removed the gag. I was getting a little carried away with this and I needed some affirmation that the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with was OK. I nearly gave it up then.

Rosa was well out in subspace and making no sense at all. Eventually, she realised I was having a moment myself. She came back to earth told me she loved me and said "OK no gag." Then, "just traffic lights." I understood and said green. She said kiss, so I did. She tried to suck my tongue down her throat.

I broke the kiss and got on with the job in hand.

The Strappado had slipped back a little so I pulled it back to where I had it before. Rosa said "green". I pulled some more, "green" I pulled it so her elbows touched.

I had plenty of rope left so I brought the ends over her shoulders again crossed over her tits this time and round under her arms to tie off in the same place as the last ends. I looked in the bag for a spreader and was surprised to find no such thing there.

What I did find after a quick search of the flat was a cylinder vacuum cleaner. I pinched the tube, it had a handy length adjustment lock. I set it about two and a half feet long and dropped a shorter rope through it. I tucked the tube under her stiletto.

I brought the rope over her foot, wrapped it around the tube twice then up and around her ankle then down and had enough rope left for a double rolling hitch to the vacuum cleaner tube.

I repeated the operation on her other foot. Now she was in danger of falling over but I had carefully positioned her under the light fitting. It was hanging from what looked like a fairly substantial ring-bolt in the ceiling.

Standing on a chair I was able to thread a rope through the ring bolt. I have to admit I got this the wrong way around. This should have been done before I bodged the leg spreader. I had to hold on to a handful of the poor girl's hair to make sure she didn't topple.

I tied one end of this rope to one I had previously tied off behind her back. I tied a loop in the loose end then threaded the main body of the rope through that and I had another rope pully to lift her with. I didn't try to lift her but the effect was good.

I finished off her chest harness by wrapping another longer 16-foot doubled rope, I wrapped this twice around her torso. This left me enough to knot the twin tail behind her, tuck it under her suspension rope and bring it back to each side of her head.

There I tied it to the rope previously tied around her torso under her tits. Then using a rope about ten feet long I doubled that. I tucked it under the top torso rope, then brought it down, around her wonderful tits.

I knotted the two ropes back together and tucked them under the bottom torso rope back up to the top rope. Each tit now had the rope around them.

With a good tug, I tightened everything around her boobs to make them stand out even more. Rosa was back out in subspace again, she was constantly mumbling green so I figured she was enjoying it all.

Just one more rope to go but Rosa's bush had an appointment with my cutthroat razor and her kitchen scissors. It took me about ten minutes to trim her back and then shave her. Plus another twenty while I teased, kissed and licked her pussy. I mean, it would be very rude not to.

I had intended to leave a landing strip but it didn't look right so as I was calling the shots the lot landed on her front room carpet. I cleaned off the last of my stick soap and applied some moisturiser I found in her bathroom.

I once read about a guy using an ice cube on his woman's fanny. I thought I'd give it a go. Rosa could hardly say no could she? There was also a pinwheel in the cricket bag. That found me earlier and I mean that, it found me. I don't know what sick devious bastard came up with that but I say thank you to him just about every time I play with my best Christmas present ever. While I was in the fridge I found some ginger root. I'd read about that somewhere. I believe it was a Victorian pastime called figging.

The last rope I used was another 12footer. I looped it over her neck, rolled it around each of her torso ropes to tighten the pinch on her tits again tied that off to the lower torso rope then measured carefully down her body and tied a knot to sit fractionally above her clit. Then another knot to sit over her chocolate starfish

I took that up to the lower torso rope around it and back down again. Threaded both ends through the doubled crotch rope and then around the tops of her legs. They were plenty long enough to go around her legs, back to the crotch rope

I split it again at the front by threading both ends through again and pulling to separate and frame her pussy in a rope frame. That stopped her from doing what she had already started. Trying to hump against the crotch rope.

The ice cube was a puddle by now so I had to go back and get another. That brought her crashing back to earth. It brought a scream as well. I had to pop the gag back in. She was still making a bit of noise but we got no complaints from the neighbours. I alternated the ice with my tongue, then touched her wet bits with the ginger root. That made her squeak!

I had found one of her toys, it had a remote suction cup head and rolled a soft vibrating rubber nubbin around her clit. The battery container is supposed to go in the fanny but she only complained a little when lubed it up and stuck it up her arse.

That drew an amber out of her as it stretched her ass but I would be stretching it more later. I was her master now, as far as I was concerned complete access to all three love tunnels was mine by right and completely non-negotiable There were also the three screw-operated nipple suckers. So I stuck two of those on her titties as well.

I took the gag back out to confirm how she was doing but instead of asking her if it was still green, I kissed her again. She kissed me back with as much passion as she could muster. "You OK darling."

"Ohh I love you, you bastard. You are a bastard but I know I love you." I wonder how many girls have been proposed to while hung and bound like that. I haven't a clue but I know one who said yes.

"One more little trial for you." Then I'll undo the knots get you down and take you to bed.

I think we will need the gag back in though. What are you going to do to me? Does it matter? I'm going to do it and you can hardly say no, can you? I buckled the gag back in.

When my hand smacked into her very vulnerable exposed and naked pussy the shock in her eyes was so very obvious. By the tenth, she was screaming into the gag. I got to 70 before the first trickle of her squirt came. The poor girl was mortified, just as Julie told me she would be.

I kept it up remorselessly. Rosa just started to shudder, she could not hold it back. I dropped to my knees and pressed my open mouth onto her over-excited quim. I drank every drop she produced. It wasn't a vast amount, it sprayed out of her urethra. Having since read up on it it's produced in the female prostate. Some girls do, some don't, and some propel it with various quantities of urine.

Rosa produces as near to pure urethral ejaculate as anyone is going to find. It has become my deep want to drink every drop she produces for me

She cried with shame while I was cutting her down. I just knew I had to get her down and into my arms as soon as I could. She doesn't cry anymore, she is proud to give her master what he wants. I've found several ways to make her cum like that, spanking her fanny while she cannot escape from me, and her by far and away the best option.

I ran my errands around noon, it was cold outside so the flowers did ok in the car. The corset is beautiful, the accessories are a matching armbinder and a ring gag.

The corset from Lola is the first of six she now has. There will be more. I've got Lola working on a very extreme, six-inch waist reduction, locking, and chastity corset. Eight of us are going to the states for a holiday soon. We are going to be there for leather pride. Rosa will wear that, stockings, heels and probably a dozen stripes across her bum. in the pride parade and a twin dog lead clipped to her nipple rings. Ohh I didn't tell you about her piercings yet did I?

12