Rose by Any Other Name

Story Info
Would still be a submissive cum slut.
6.4k words
4.29
19.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,486 Followers

Rose looked up as Evan pulled the car into a tree lined layby just around the corner from her sister's house.

"Why are we stopping here babe? You can nearly always get parking in front of Sarah's house?"

"Because I want a blowie before we go in. Last time we were over here your stuck up bitch of a sister seemed to think she was funny taking the piss out of my new shirt. Well this time when you give her one of your little kisses on the lips greetings you gals like to do she's going to taste my cum on your mouth and my cum on your lips. Anyway, since when do I have to explain myself to you? Now get on with it!"

He was right, he didn't have to explain himself to Rose, she did what she was told by him, no questions asked, the kinkier the better, the more embarrassing and humiliating (and sometimes painful) the better. That was the role of a submissive slut.

Rose undid her seat belt and glanced around nervously, although there were large trees on one side of them there was a busy enough road on the other and the chances of being spotted were not as low as she would have liked. She brushed back her long, dark, straight hair and went to take off her black rimmed glasses but Evan's strong hand caught her wrist.

"Leave them on, reminds me of some of the swotty bitches in High School."

Ironically, Rose had been one of those swotty bitches at school, whoever said being intelligent made you a prude or a non-risk taker?

So Rose left them on and leaned over and unzipped his jeans and flipped out his hardening cock. She gave it a few quick, exploratory licks before opening her mouth properly and taking most of his six inches all the way in. Evan rested his arm on the back of her head, making sure she couldn't pull up very far and she bobbed up and down enthusiastically wishing he would give her permission to reach under her short skirt and play with her pussy (of course she had no panties on, he liked her visiting family while so exposed) while she did this. He held back as long as he could, trying to maximise her embarrassment but Rose was such a good little cocksucker that he couldn't last that long and with a guttural grunt he fired his load into her mouth.

Rose caught it all, knowing if any escaped and stained her top she would be wearing those stains into Sarah's place.

"Keep some of that cum in your mouth now Rose, I want that cunt of a sister of yours to virtually taste me."

She nodded as she lifted her head from his lap and flipped his dick back into his jeans then smiled a sexy smile at Evan and opened her mouth to show him the cum she had held in there, like a dog trying to please it's demanding master.

"Good girl, now you make sure you have a nice sisterly kiss for Sarah won't you?"

*

Rose had gotten off on her own embarrassment and humiliation and pain since she had awoken sexually. It just made it all the more thrilling and arousing to her. She was a masochist and knew it and rather than fight it she had given herself over to it, actively seeking out men who would use that fact to their fullest. Like the time she sucked off the asshole that lived next door to their family home just because she knew her Daddy hated him. He'd never found out as far as Rose knew but just the fact that one day he might let slip had her reaching to her overactive crotch. Or like the feeling she got buying hard-core porn magazines from the dirty, grotty corner store in town run by a pervy Asian, the looks he gave her were manna from heaven for her. Or like the time she contacted some sick, twisted writer of online sex stories and told him her deepest, dirtiest fantasies and encouraged him to write about her then got off reading about herself where pretty much anyone in the world could read about her too.

She was just 22 yet a series of boyfriend and 'Masters' had already had their fun and pleasure with her lithe, slim body. And there had been nothing so far that she had baulked at, nothing she had refused to do, no depths she wasn't prepared to plumb. And she had sought them out and met each one head on and frigged off over it. Her latest man, Evan, was also the longest, she had been with him nearly five months now and perhaps they were still together because he seemed to have just about as sick a mind and imagination as Rose did coming up with degrading scenarios for her as joyfully as she performed them. Plus he had all but admitted that he was searching for something that was beyond the pale for Rose, something she would back down from, a depth she would refuse to sink to. It was a game really, but they both won from it..

*

They had come close to Rose's limits two weeks previously. Their 'date' night had consisted of a trip to the an Adult Items shop in the city where Evan had picked out the fattest, grossest, ugliest guy in the store and hissed to Rose that before the night was over she would have to have given him both a blow job and a rim job or she was getting dumped by him. He wanted video evidence too. With that Evan had exited the shop leaving Rose to figure out what she would do.

The guy (who she later found out was called Chip) was busy studying the Adult DVD section as she began her surveillance of him. From the titles it appeared he was into some real freaky shit. He looked to Rose to be about 40 and as fat as he was tall, he had greasy dark, brown hair, wore old fashioned glasses and looked to like sweating a lot. As she stared at him she weighed things up in her mind, perhaps this was her limit. Perhaps this was where she got off the ride because it wasn't any fun anymore. The throb coming from her crotch though, suggested it wasn't. She was aroused by the challenge, of showing Evan just what she was capable of. Still though, the guy did look like a horrible fat fucker and it took a couple of goes to get her legs working to approach him.

She sidled up to him just as he replaced "TEENAGE CUM DUMPS" with "SLUTS IN GLASSES LIKE NIGGA'S IN THEIR ASSES" (and self-consciously pushed her own spectacles up her cute little button nose). She feigned searching the racks of obscene DVD's for a moment as she thought about how to do this, what subtle story she could come up with that would get him believing that a slob like him could get a girl like her. In the end she adopted a rather more unsubtle in. She leaned over to his ear and whispered.

"Hey big guy. You wanna get blown by me?"

She accompanied this query with an artful reach of her hand to his crotch and a hard squeeze of his balls through his canvas trousers. He turned and blinked disbelievingly at her and up this close Rose realised just how gross he really was. As disbelieving as Chip was that didn't stop him, less than five minutes later being stood behind the building with his pants around his ankles and Rose on her knees in a clump of wild grass surrounded by rubble about to give him the blow job of his life.

Up close and in the fading light the back alley provided Rose gave Chip's relatively small dick a hard and fast hand job to get him hard. If humiliation really was her aphrodisiac then she should be ready to squirt real soon. Here she was giving a gross, overweight pervert a free hand job prior to sucking him off and licking his arsehole. He was the dregs of society, she had had a good upbringing, had done well in school and college and had a decent job and this is what she did for kicks. And yet she was aroused by this, not by him, not in any way by him but by the situation she was in, the helplessness and degradation of it. She guessed Chip wasn't the only sick fucker about here. She hated herself, she probably deserved having to do this.

And with that thought Rose handed Chip her mobile phone and instructed him to film this, and she took the whole of his feeble, greasy length of dick into her mouth and began to suck him hard. For his part Chip did not think about this too much. This horny little bitch was so far out of his league that no way he would wonder why she was doing this, he wasn't going to turn down a gift horse. And if she wanted it filmed? No problem, this was probably the best day of his miserable life why not record it for posterity.

Rose worked him orally as enthusiastically as she could, she could imagine Evan watching this video later and she wanted to impress him, to show him how committed to serving his will she was. She reached up and cupped Chip's hairy balls and played with them as she sucked. After a while she told Chip to turn around. The big guy didn't know what was happening but when you have a nympho half your age on her knees doing it you don't tend to question her. He turned around and seconds later he felt the ecstasy of her tongue lapping at his arsehole.

Rose had to fight off nausea as she did it but did it she did, licking his ass for all she was worth (and god knows she felt pretty worthless right then). And then voices came to her, muffled as she was with her face buried in his fat ass.

".. The fuck?"

She remove her head from his ass and looked around, a drug dealer was stood with a couple of whores (that's what it looked like to Rose and that is what in fact they were) doing some business and they had spotted Rose and Chip. Rose wiped her mouth and told him to turn back around and she would finish him. She endured a few minutes of verbal taunts and abuse from the watching threesome until finally Chip came, splattering her face with his sour tasting cum. After that he zipped up and hurried away leaving Rose on her knees covered in fat guys cum and getting laughed at by the scum of the earth while she felt several degrees lower than them

But she still hadn't reached the limit yet.

*

A week after the cum encrusted kiss with her big sister Rose came home from work to the house she shared with Evan to find a silver collar and leash wrapped around the door handle. This meant that Evan was home and that as soon as Rose was in the door she was expected to strip naked and affix the collar to her neck and crawl through to their bedroom for some play. Having done that and crawled through the house to outside the bedroom door Rose was a little disconcerted by she was hearing. It sounded like people were fucking in her bedroom, she caught a strange sinking sensation as she gently pushed the door open and crawled in and was faced with Evan's naked arse facing her as he fucked someone on their bed. All she could see of the female were a pair of long, powerful legs either side of Evan. Whether it was the door opening that tipped them over the edge or whether that was just coincidence they both started climaxing at that point and thrashed about on the bed before collapsing and lying on the bed.

Rose was gutted, although she had been made to do all sorts of things with other men she had never seen Evan with another woman and it hurt. That just got a hundred times worse when the woman pushed herself up on her elbows on the bed and looked down at her - it was Lucy Duncan, a smug cow Rose had gone to school with who had bullied Rose throughout her High School years and her and her 'gang' had been a constant pain in her ass until she had gladly left to go onto further education. Lucy was a tall, good looking blonde with just the most stuck up, horrible attitude, she genuinely believed she was better than everybody else and did not hide the fact. She peered at Rose and sneered as she spoke.

"Oh look Evan, a poor, disgusting stray. I wonder who she belongs to?"

Rose looked at Evan, willing him to turn around so she could see his eyes, see that this is what he wanted to do to her. He kept his back to her, facing Lucy.

"Dunno babe, she got a collar or a name tag? Should check that."

Rose's heart sunk, Evan knew what was on her collar. She flinched as the naked blonde slid off the bed and walked over to her, stooped down and roughly pulled at the tag attached.

"It says its name is YOUR BITCH and it is the property of ANYONE THAT WANTS me. Oh how darling, what shall we do with her?"

At last Rose found her voice.

"Evan what is she.."

She broke off as he quickly whirled off the bed and stood over her, he grabbed the leash and lifted it so Rose looked up at him.

"What's the matter Rosie? You found your limit, I knew I would get there eventually."

"No, I.."

"Well if not you'll let this happen. You know how you love to be humiliated, well what more humiliating than serving your school bully as their sex slave? That is what you are going to do tomorrow night at a little Reunion party Lucy is holding at her place. You can either be there and serve her and secretly love it or act like a cunt and the two of us are done. Go on, you know you want to."

The sad thing was Rose was already imagining the deep sense of personal shame she would experience from doing it, from giving herself over to her most hated rival from school - and it was already turning her on.

"You see, you know you want to. I'll tell you what I'll let you have a bit of my cum that you're always so desperate to taste as a little treat to help seal the deal. OK?"

Rose nodded feebly, trying to ignore the snort of derision that came from Lucy.

"All right then turn around and lie on your back."

Of course Rose obeyed, she always obeyed. By then Lucy had strapped on her killer red high heels and Rose hoped she was leaving but when the blonde then carefully placed each foot on either side of Rose's shoulders and slowly lowered her crotch down towards Rose she got the idea. Rose fought back a "no" but couldn't help herself screwing up her face as the blonde held herself inches from Rose's face and demanded.

"Open up speccy four-eyes (one of her hated nicknames from school), Evan told me you loved this stuff."

Half reluctantly Rose opened her mouth and held it open as Lucy parted her pussy lips and ever so slowly Evan's cum dripped from them and took an age to stretch and finally fall into Rose's waiting mouth. Maybe it tasted different, maybe not but Rose certainly didn't enjoy it from this source as she did from its usual one. Eventually Lucy stood up but as she moved away a final drop of cum spilled from her and slatted on the floorboards of the bedroom. Rose looked up at Evan and he smiled.

"Better get that too babe, I know how much you like it."

So Rose got to her knees and then dropped her head and licked this last spill from the floorboards and Lucy stood over her muttering.

"Good to see you've found your proper role in life at long last."

Lucy continued to get dressed as Evan squatted down beside his girlfriend and whispered.

"You can play with yourself now Rose, I can tell you want to. I can see you're more embarrassed and ashamed by this than anything we've ever done together and I just know how horny that makes you!"

It was true and as galling as it was to her she could not prevent herself reaching her hand down to her bare crotch and fingering herself as she licked at the cum on the floor whilst Lucy contemplated her.

"God I wish I'd known you were so into being a pathetic little whore at school, we could have had so much more fun then! Evan, tomorrow at 8, I'll expect her."

*

Rose stared at herself in the full length mirror in her bedroom one last time. She could not believe how she looked. Evan had given the instructions and she had easily obeyed. Her dark hair was up in to cute pigtails. She wore the thick rimmed spectacles of her youth, she wore a sheer white blouse that had the top three buttons undone and was still way too small to contain her bosom (it was also short and displayed her midriff) lower down she wore a tiny tartan mini skirt (with no panties beneath), long white stockings and a pair of stripper heels. It was a real school girl / slut look. That was, of course, confirmed by the silver collar around her neck with the word "SLUT" emblazoned in black on it.

And this was how Evan had instructed her to dress to attend Lucy's party that night. She gave an involuntary shiver at the prospect of turning up dressed like this and handing herself over to that bitch's mercy (or lack thereof). However, there was arousal in that shiver too. Lucy and her bimbo friends had made her life hell for nearly five years before she had escaped them but what could be more humiliating and more degrading than to voluntarily hand herself over to them to do what they like with. Surely it was her ultimate humiliation. Maybe all those months ago when she had told Evan all about her school days this had been the denouement she had always been seeking.

She was shaken from her thoughts by the shrill ring of the house phone. Before she could move Evan had answered it elsewhere and she could hear him speaking as he moved towards the bedroom, by his end of the conversation it was Rose's mother and Evan was always super nice to her (he had informed Rose that it was his aim to get her mother drunk some time and have her give him a sloppy blow job). He came into the room naked and jerking his fat cock with one hand as he spoke into the receiver with the other.

"Sure Mrs Ling, can't wait to see you then. Here's Rose for you."

He took the receiver away from his face and casually wiped his dick on it before handing it to Rose.

"Um hi Mum, aaaah. Yeah sure I'm fine."

The "aaaah" was because Evan had gone behind Rose and pushed his index finger between her thighs and proceeded to fuck her with his fingers, working up to his fist as Rose spoke to her mother. She had literally hung up on her five minutes later when she gushed an orgasm out that soaked her thighs and the inside of her mini skirt. And he did not let her either clean up or change her skirt before she set out on her long walk to Lucy Duncan's house.

Long walk? Oh yes, that was another humiliation to come for Rose as she would have to walk the two miles to Lucy's address in exactly what she was wearing (including the SLUT collar) which was a hell of a trek on those hooker heels and took her past a couple of building sites whose workers had plenty to say to her and past the self-same school Rose and Lucy had attended all those years ago. And of course, she had the wet material of her skirt rubbing on her thighs as a constant reminder of what a fucking slut she actually was.

Walking down the last street she could see that Lucy Duncan had done well for herself. It was a moneyed, affluent area she was in and she stood out like a sore thumb dressed as she was. She made the last leg of her journey to the buzzer beside a large metal gate and ignoring the voice inside her that demanded she not do this she pressed the intercom anyway, fighting off the urge to play with herself as she did so.

There was a long pause during which a couple of women walked past on the side walk clearly staring at Rose and tutting and audibly discussing her as she moved away. She clearly heard the word "prostitute" used and blushed.

Finally Lucy's mocking voice sounded through the intercom, casually asking.

"Who is it?"

This had been explained to Rose by Evan earlier how she should answer.

"It's your bitch Mistress."

"Sorry, can you repeat that" (there was giggling in the background).

"It's Rose Ling, your bitch, Mistress."

"Good, took your time though speccy, anyway, wait there I'll send someone down for you, and they'll walk you down to where we are."

So Rose stood waiting in the fading sun and wondered what the next few hours held for her. If she had known perhaps she wouldn't have stayed there until the big gate rolled open and a man in a tuxedo stood before her holding the leashes of three excitable puppies. Actually he was holding four leashes, it was just that the fourth wasn't occupied - yet!

The man was in his fifties and kinda dignified looking but was also obviously some kind of servant at the house, a butler type guy. He looked Rose up and down with open disdain.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,486 Followers
12