Rose's Awakening Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started with Annie, Jake had placed a ball gag in her mouth and was using a small cat o'nine tails on her pussy. He had impaled her tiny asshole with the same dildo that had been embedded in my ass not so long ago, after washing it off. Jake had also clamped clothespins on her nipples and stuffed a thick vibrating dildo in her pussy. He was standing only two or three feet from her and was whipping her thighs and clit. I admired how well he had switched into the roll I had given him for the night. I leaned forward to give him one soft suggestion though, "Get a few more clothespins and spread her pussylips open. Then her clit will be exposed to the leather. Just do not draw blood or hurt her to any severe degree."He looked into my eyes and said, "Yes, Master, as you wish." He rushed over to get a six more clothespins and returned. He placed them on Annie's pussy lips and pulled her wide open her lips wide, the dildo in clear view as it was stuffed as far into her as Jake could fit it. Then Jake started the little whippings once more. Annie moaned and I could see her hips wiggle on the dildos inside her as much as she could with the slack he had allowed her in her legs.

Now to see how Julia was fairing. "You stupid cunt, look at your body, who would want a no good used up slut like you?" Damon was doing marvelously as well, he was speaking to her as I had instructed and a steady stream of tears ran down her face. Her audible cries,"Yes, your right Sir," could be heard throughout the room. I watched as Damon tugged the chain every few seconds and could see his pleasure as well, his cock throbbing beneath the leather pants he wore. "Damon," I spoke, "When she is punished enough in your eyes take her down and put her in the chair in the other room. Then you may use her as you see fit. Yes, Master Tyler Sir," his eyes also took on a feverish lust to them, this was his one chance to command and by god he was going to use it to his fullest advantage.

Returning to Rose I slipped behind her, now I must say I knew that she was working herself up over her lack of attention. That was her fear, not that I would use another but that she would not be used. She had been that way since she was a wee lil child. She had always craved any attention Julia and I had given her and I had always given it too her in abundance. I had always made time to sit and play with her when she was younger and had her dolls out and as she grew older always made time to give her assistance with schoolwork. Some days we had just sat on the couch and pulled out a movie and watched it with her snuggling up to me. She had always been the apple of My eye and any attention I now paid to the other women while she was so willing to learn had to be tearing her up inside. The fact that I left her last to deal with and would not stay and punish her for any period of time. But I determined that now was the time to extract my little revenge for her. I would give her full on attention now and take her to the next level in her training.

I stepped between her legs and undid the bindings. I told her to rise up on her hands and knees and await further instructions. Then stepping to the table once more I opened the box which contained the enema bag and went into the bathroom to fill it with water. Perhaps the tub down here would be the best place to administer the enema for since it was her first she may quickly release the fluids once they entered her bowels. I wrestled with the idea of leaving her on the table open for all the others to see but quickly decided that this shall be a private punishment. I had forced her to wait long enough and punished her in that manner so that now it would be all right in my eyes if I gave in a bit and gave her a practice one. I hung the bag over the shower rod and went to collect Rose. I undid her arm restraints and led her to the bathroom she looked up curiously at me and asked, "Daddy, Sir, what are we doing in the bathroom?" Then her eyes spied the enema bag and tube protruding from it, she had the opposite reaction I had expected, she turned and smiled and gave me a quick kiss before bending over the edge of the tub and presenting her ass to me. She wiggled it in anticipation. Well, if wonders never cease I thought. But even if she had delighted in this new sensation I would not be disappointed for she seemed to be willing to do any and everything I asked of her. I took the tube down and bent forward, spreading her asscheeks with My hand I stabbed at her tiny little anal orifice with my tongue. "MMM, Oh daddy that feels so good," she moaned. Her hips wiggled back trying to draw my tongue into her asshole. I licked and rimmed her tasting that tangy sweet yet bitter taste of pussy juice that had leaked down her earlier and lay there flavoring her asshole all day.

I brought the tube to her asshole and worked it around in the slickness my tongue had created. I pushed just enough to get the end of the nozzle inside her before working it back and forth trying to insert it just a bit farther. Once I was satisfied with the amount of tube pushed into her rectum I stood up and released the clip on the hose and squeezed the bag just a bit to get the water flowing. "Oh, my, Master," she panted, "that feels so good, it makes me wonder what your big cock spewing cum inside my asshole would feel like." "Well, My Rose," I said, "you will know soon enough. For as soon as you expel the water and waste I will be taking your anal virginity." Rose giggled, "Daddy, Sir, I can't wait, if the water and tube feel this great I can't wait to feel your big hard cock buried inside, your tiny daughter's little backdoor." She looked over her shoulder and winked at me as I squeezed the rest of the fluid into her. "Now, babydoll, I want you to hold it as long as you can." As the last of the water was emptied from the bag I knelt down behind her and buried My cock inside her wet cunt. "Oh, fuck yes Master," she moaned, "stick your fat daddy cock up inside your nasty slut of a daughter." I was pounding away at her freshly opened pussy. Suddenly she yelled, "Daddy, it's time." I pulled out of her and slid the tube from her asshole, she quickly plopped herself down on the toilet and let the water rush out from her. She shivered as it left her body, climaxing from the enjoyment and pent up desires she had felt as the water had flowed into her. When she was sure she had expelled the last of the water and waste she looked into my eyes silently pleading. I knew what she wanted and would give it to her, "Yes, My little one, jump in the shower and rinse off and then be prepared to get your tight little asshole fucked. I am claiming the last of your hot little holes tonight."..........

Please remember to vote and stay tuned for Chapter 8. Thank you all very much for the feedback. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I do writing it.

12