Rose's Awakening Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose gave My hand a quick squeeze before she ran off to pick out the nightwear as instructed. Her face showed her pleasure as she scanned the racks and looked for something she liked and hoped I would enjoy. Rose lifted a few items in My direction and made faces to indicate good or bad. It only took her a minute or two to come back with three nighties and a set of satin blue pajamas, and two silk robes to go with them.

I may be her Master I thought but this sweet lil vixen had Me at times wrapped around her little finger. I knew that it would make her happy to show off all her new clothes to her mother and flaunt the fact that I had taken time to go shopping and buy her everything she wanted.

I walked to the counter and smiled at Kimberly, "Now, Kim," I said sternly, "As soon as you are off, I want you to come down to the shoe store." "Also, if there is anything in here you would like to wear let me know now and I will go ahead and pay for them."

She nodded towards Rose and said, "Your daughter Sir, is the only thing in the store," then she giggled, "well besides you and that big cock of yours, that I want." Her eyes beamed at Me as she hoped I would take the bait she was laying for me. I had quickly come to the conclusion that she was just the horny little slut that would fit well into the rest of the days plans.

I then repeated to her the location of where we would be when she got off work and told her to come directly there. She smiled and informed me that she would be there as soon as she could get out of work. She finished ringing up the purchases and gave Me the total, which as anyone knows when you start buying a lot at Victoria's Secret adds up quickly. The total came to a few hundred dollars. I pulled out some crisp Benjamin's, making sure there was enough extra for the bonus I promised and tossed them on the counter and told her to keep the change. Her eyes bugged out and she looked up at Me, stammering out, "thank you Sir, you are quite generous."

I gave her a wink and grabbed Rose's hand and the four bags we had acquired and led her to the shoe store. Once there I told her to pick out the cutest clerk she could find man or women and get them to assist her. "Rose, I want you to tease them mercilessly," I told her, "you are to flash them glimpses of your naked pussy and spread your legs giving them a peak at the pink hidden deep inside."

Rose flashed her pretty smile and grinned, "Daddy, are you telling Me to act slutty and flash my pussy at whoever wants a look?" she questioned. "Yes, My slut," I replied, "that is exactly what I expect of you."

She grinned and bounded off on her search for the cutest male or female clerk she could find. It didn't take her long to lead a strapping young man, I would guess about 19 or so, into the aisle I was waiting in. His chest was slightly broader than mine and he stood a good couple of inches taller as well. He had a tight crew cut hairstyle and face was boyish yet innocent.

Rose seemed to pay no attention to Me as she sat herself down on one of the little benches with mirror and showed him several pairs of heels she wanted to try on. He squatted down and rested one knee near her foot as he took the other in his hand. He slowly removed the heel on that foot and as he lifted her leg to pull the heel off Rose let her legs fall slightly apart and allowed him a look up her basically non existent skirt at this point. I watched with interest as his eyes bulged in there sockets and he fumbled with her shoes.

He may have the body most girls would love to run their hands over, but obviously he was shy and not all that experienced with women. Rose quickly shut her legs and just gave a slightly girlish giggle and said, "Oopsie." He tried on all of the heels she had shown him while she continued flashing him and teasing him as I had instructed.

She worked him into a stuttering idiot, he couldn't so much as put a heel on her without dropping it a few times and then stammering, "Oh I I I am s s sorry m miss." In walked Kimberly, she saw us and headed directly towards us.

I stepped out of the aisle and grabbed her arm softly, "I want you to help Rose, she is teasing this poor kid into mush." Kimberly smiled and flipped her long blond hair over her shoulder and in her best valley girl imitation said, "Like, exactly what should I do Sir," while saying this she put her finger to her mouth and sucked playfully on it.

"I think you have some idea you sweet little cocktease," I ribbed her, "I would guess you have a lot of practice at making idiots out of horny guys." She turned around for a moment presenting Me a view of her skirt covered backside and then bent over from the waist and peeked around her legs as she pretended to be fixing her stocking clad feet.

I patted her little behind and nodded my head in the direction of Rose and the poor desperately tormented teenage clerk. Kimberly sauntered over to them and spoke, "Hi, Rose, honey how are you?" This smart little girl was just going to assume the roll of one of Rose's friends. This was about to get really interesting.

Rose stood up to hug Kimberly and when she did, the kneeling guys face was looking directly up at her bare pussy beneath her skirt. Kimberly then sat Rose down and picked out a few pairs of heels to try on as well. The boy raced back to the stockroom to get some more, probably in hopes that he would be getting to see some more young pussy thrust into his face.

Rose whispered to Me while he was gone, "Daddy, Master, how far do you want us to take this?" I thought for a moment, "How far do you wish to go with it princess?" She looked at Kimberly who chimed in as well now, "I think we should get him hard enough to break the zipper on his trousers and then find a way to relieve a little bit of that pressure for him." I nodded and confirmed the two minxes desires. "You both have My consent to carry this as far as you will until I tell you it is done."

The kid came rushing back with armfuls of boxes, he put each box down on the floor and looked up grinning like a kid in a candy store. Rose stretched one of her feet out so he could slip the heel onto her foot and as he started to help her she opened her legs once more. But this time she took it up a notch and placed her other foot near his obvious bulge in front. She wiggled her foot over the cock as he tried to remain professional and focused.

He was completely oblivious to My presence and I can't say I blame him. I nodded to Kimberly who spread her legs out wide next to Rose and reached one hand down to fondle her pussy and the other between Rose's splayed thighs. I could hear the squishing sound of Rose's wet pussy around her fingers and was feeling the stirrings of an erection Myself.

The two girls tormented the clerk this way for a few more minutes before I nodded to Kimberly once more and she leaned over and kissed Rose hard on the lips and pried her lips open with her tongue. My god this was hitting Me more than I had expected as well. I watched as the two beauties sat there kissing and Kimberly's hands played with both of their pussies.

I knew this poor boy was about to burst and decided it was time for the two girls to "help" him out. I tapped him on the shoulder and watched as he literally jumped to attention before Me. He was scared and visibly so, he had been caught staring at two wet bare pussies by a man that could be one of their father's.

"I'm s s sorry Sir," he stuttered, "can I help y y you?" I looked back and forth between the girls and asked him if it was safe to go back into the storeroom. He didn't reply, he just stepped into the main aisle and waved at the guy behind the counter and yelled "I'm taking my break now." He motioned for us to follow him as he practically ran to the back of the store.

Once we passed the employee's only door the girls literally attacked him. Kimberly pulling his pants open and wrapping her beautiful lips around his cock, while Rose was opening his shirt and sucking on his nipples one and then the other.

Not to be left out I unzipped and walked behind Kimberly and lifted her skirt, the little slut hadn't even bothered to put her panties back on before in the store when she had dressed. She pulled away from his cock long enough to moan and reach back and grab My cock and guide it into her hot wet box.

"MMMPPHH!" she moaned around his shaft as I stuffed My prick in her hot cunt. "Damn for such a slut," I growled, "you are a tight little bitch." She just wiggled her ass and pushed her pussy back at my cock. Rose was now forcing the boy to lie back on the table and as his head hung over the edge she stood over his face and pushed her cunt down.

Rose squeezed the clerks nipples and gave a command of her own, "Lick my soaked pussy, you silly little shoe bitch." I watched as My daughter rode his tongue and then his fingers and tongue as Kimberly continued to suck his cock.

This had so far only taken about two minutes and I knew this inexperienced boy wouldn't last much longer. I plowed deep inside Kimberly's wet hole and could feel her gripping My cock with her tight pussy muscles. She was moaning around the guys shaft with every thrust and I could feel her hand reaching down between her legs and stroking both her clit and My balls every time they got close.

The clerks muffled moans could be heard from between Rose's legs as he came, Kimberly sucked and sucked as she bobbed up and down expertly on his shaft with her hungry little mouth. I watched as she finished him off and then she pulled away from Me. Turning, she opened her mouth showing Me her newfound prize and then tilted her head back and swallowed all of his sperm.

Rose now was nearing climax as well and she squealed in her release, "OH Goddammit Sir, he really knows how to lick, I'm cummming." She nearly fainted as the waves of orgasm coursed through her body.

Kimberly had been quick to mount the boys still hard cock and she wiggled her ass back at Me. I was tempted but instead pulled Rose away from the boy's tongue and bent her over the table next to her new friend. I was far from gentle, as I crammed all eight inches inside her tight cunt.

I had placed her near Kimberly as I bent her over and both of their hot asses where now within reach. I took one long slow look between them as I pounded the hell out of my daughter's tight soaked snatch. "Make Me fill you with My cum slut," I yelled as I neared My own climax. "Yes, Daddy, Master," she shrieked, "cum deep up inside your little whorish babygirl's pussy, fill me with your seed," as she pushed back against Me.

I watched as Kimberly rocked on the clerk's cock, his hands had found their way under her shirt and were fondling her breasts and nipples. I reached out and slapped Kimberly's ass and told her to make it quick. Rose was shivering and really pumping her hips back into Me now trying to draw my spooge into her young body.

I bucked against her and spanked her ass and then Kimberly's, alternating as fast as I could without breaking the rhythm of our fucking. Then the dam broke as I felt My balls swell and My cum rushing forward and spurting into Rose. The clerk must have been close as well because as soon as I panted, "I'm cumming princess." He followed behind echoing My sentiments.

As soon as I came I rubbed Rose's clit hard and lifted her past that plateau and forced her to have her second orgasm in the stockroom. Kimberly was constantly writhing and whimpering in pleasure as she rocked her way to orgasm.

Five minutes later we were all once again dressed neatly and heading to the counter to buy the shoes the girls had tried on. The boy was grinning like the cat who ate the canary and I doubted he would be able to stop for quite a while.

We left the store with only a quick thank you and goodbye, I had one gorgeous girl on one arm and My sexy little daughter on the other.

I looked at both of them and said, "Now lets go home girls." Kimberly looked up and asked if she were invited as well. I thought briefly about what this would do for the mind frame of Julia and Annie and decided that this would place them right were they both should be on the chain of command at home. At the bottom, it would be Rose and whomever I would be bringing home from now on...........

Please remember to vote and give feedback and stay tuned for chapter 13

12