Rotund Mom

Story Info
Mom and Son Tale
4.7k words
4.42
109.5k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,104 Followers

Plumb little, 4'7", 175lbs, Della Mae (Del) lay reclined on the large pillow on the left side of the king-size bed. She had the range of the whole bed but the left side was her side. The right side had been her husband's, Bob, side. After his passing, a year earlier, she had slept on the right side for many months, but time had healed the wounds and life was going on without him. She returned to the left side of the bed.

Having become overly warm, she had tossed the bedding off of her to the left. By the illumination of the bedside lamp, the adult book she had been reading placed upside down on the table to hold her place, she could now study the dildo she was stroking in and out of her vagina with her left hand, as she fingered her clit with her right.

She was doing what any red blooded, American woman, who enjoyed sex, left alone would do in her place. She was widowed at the mid-life age of 53, and had had no inclination to find or be with another man. Still, she got horny. When pondering the subject, she would probably have admitted she got horny more often than most women her age. She felt no embarrassment doing what she was doing for the third time during the week, 6 days.

Then, there was her fifth child, Thomas. Having married early in life, she had had Mark, Beth, Karen and Robert in the first five years of marriage. She had wanted more but the years passed without a pregnancy, until, at 35, she had become pregnant with Thomas. He was now 19 years old, attending community college, with one more year to go for an associate degree. If he went off to college, she would be totally alone. She hated the thought.

She loved all her children but they had been married and moved away for many years now. Thomas was special to her and she treated him so - dotting on him constantly - touching him in a loving motherly way at every opportunity. He would be her last. The doctor had seen to that. Now, her husband gone, she became even more praising of Thomas's smallest successes. She cooked, cleaned and made a fuss over him, now, as she had her husband.

Her breathing was heavy and her subdued moans continuous as she swirled her middle finger around the base of her clit, stroking the dildo quickly. Now uncovered, she could feel the coldness as the perspiration evaporated off of her naked body. Still, she could not get her mind to focus on any one fantasy, owing they were innocent in nature and few, long enough to bring her to orgasm.

Having to masturbate aside, her mind focused on her son's problem. His words "mom, what is wrong with me?", continued to surface foremost in her mind. Her finger slowly slowed, then, retreated as she pulled the dildo out of her. She put her vagina lubricated hand to her mouth in despair. She rolled from the bed, her small rotund body prodding across the bedroom to the bathroom. She sat down on the toilet to pee, deep in thought.

The night before, Thomas had come in around 10 o'clock, returning home from the movie date with Sharon, whom he had known since elementary school. She saw immediately that he was distraught and asked what the problem was.

"It's personal, mom." He had answered. "I can't discuss such things with my mother."

She had patted the sofa for him to set down next to her. He had reluctantly joined her on the sofa.

"You, my dear, can discuss anything with me. It doesn't matter what the subject. I am here to help. Now tell Mama what you are so upset about." She assured him and waited a long minute for him to decide to confide in her.

"It seems like every girl I get close to treats me like a priest. They confide in me, telling me all kinds of junk! Sharon is screwing her college professor. She gives me a blow-by-blow description, but she won't let me screw her. I can give her ora... - sorry mom...

"It's okay! Your mom is no saint... I know what you mean... go ahead continue."

"I give her oral and she offers nothing in return. She is not the first girl to treat me like that. What is wrong with me, mom?"

"You are too nice for them, Thomas. You attract the bad girls because you are so nice and they can confide in you about the bad things they do. They trust you. Those girls are always attracted to the bad guys. You can't take them seriously. One day you'll find that sweet little girl who will love you for your goodness." She explained to him all the while patting and rubbing him lovingly on the back, shoulders and thigh.

A week past without much happening. Then, Thomas told her he had a date with Sharon after dinner on Saturday. Del asked, indirectly, if he was going to give Sharon what she liked. He told her reluctantly he probably would and tried to explain, without being too specific, that it was the only chance he had to get near a real vagina.

"You know, if you withhold that little treat she might come around to at least letting you explore a little bit - with your hand." She tactfully suggested. "One thing you might want to do is to prepare yourself so you won't get so upset when you two are alone."

"Prepare myself? How do you mean?" Thomas asked.

"Well, before you shower - or during your shower - you relieve himself and then you will be better prepared to say no."

"MOM! Isn't it a little improper for us to be talking about masturbation."

"Hey, young man, we all do it - either by ourselves or to one another. We are all adults here."

"I'll think about it, okay?"

Saturday rolled around. Del was preparing dinner and her son was taking a shower and getting dressed. She hoped he would follow her advice. He had forgotten the khaki pants she had pressed for him. With pants across her right arm, assisting her climb on the left rail, she hauled herself up the stairs to his room. She knocked twice lightly and turned the knob to open the door.

"MOM! You are suppose to knock!" He shouted.

"Sorry, pumpkin!" She stammered, pulling the door nearly shut, having glimpsed him sitting on the toilet seat, appearing like a gargoyle, feet extended back, torso leaning forward, jerking his cock, intending to ejaculate on the tile floor. "I didn't mean to interrupt. Here are your pants. I will not look. They are right here on the bed."

"You had a good idea, mom. But it is not working. I cannot get my mind right. I'll just have to work something else out." He said with frustration.

Del stopped midway back to the door. Guilt seized her, knowing she had interrupted her son masturbating. Having to stop in the middle was always frustrating and she did not want her son to experience such distress before a date - with wicked Sharon. She took a deep breath and steeled herself.

"No, no, no! Do not shut the door. Come out here." She directed with a loving tone. "Come on! Don't worry about being naked." She continued more sternly, motioning him out with her right arm. Involuntarily, she glanced down at his ample, full erection. "Come lay down on the bed. I want to talk to you."

"You do not have to..." Thomas tried to protest as he knee himself onto the bed and flopped to his back.

Sitting down on the bed on his left side, facing his feet, Del lovingly rubbed his chest a short minute, worked her way down, rubbing his belly briefly, patting it before reaching to take hold of his cock with a firm grasp. She started to stroke it slowly, ballooning the domed head.

"MOM! What are you doing?"

"Just close your eyes and relax, my sweet." She cooed. "It will be easy now. Someone else - your mom - stroking you penis is erotic enough to get you off. Is it good like this?"

"Yes. Whoooooo! Yes. That feels wonderful. It is erotic, isn't it?"

Del saw her son's eyes loosely closed. As she stroked his cock slowly, she studied the young man's body, thinking of him as a detached male. Doing so re leaved her of any embarrassment or guilt for doing what she was doing. It was in his best interest, was it not? She tightened her grip and increased the rhythm slightly, causing him to moan more frequently, causing his midsection to thrust upward in rhythm with her stroking.

"You have seen Sharon's pussy. Can you see it now?"

"Yes, I suppose, it's always in the dark"

"Describe it for me."

"It is waxed clean. A very neat looking pussy. Just a crack with practically no lips to speak of. It smells soapy with a musky odor. I have pulled open her crack to see her clit. It's a small little nipple that's nearly all pink." He described.

"Did you spread it wide enough to see her treasure hole?"

"Once. But she shooed me away the other times. It's red and angry looking but it looks very tight."

"I bet this cock of yours would feel good inside of that tight little treasure hole. Can you feel it?"

"Yes, yes, yes! Ohhhh Fuck!"

"Tell me when you are going to come, Thomas. Be sure to tell me." She commanded.

She knew it was wrong, pushing the envelope, but she could not help herself. She had become aroused. She maneuvered to repositioned herself without ceasing her stroke, taking the domed head and about an inch more into her mouth. She heard her son's breath catch as he inhaled deeply. She felt his midsection thrust up hard and repeatedly, knowing in his mind he was fucking Sharon's pussy - or maybe - his mother's mouth. Her mouth created a substantial suction.

"I'm coming, mom. Move your head! NOW!" He shouted as the orgasm struck. His cock erupted, catching the side of her nose and left cheek as she lifted her head from him. His jism shot 4". Her hand continued her tight grasp, yanking it firmly, draining every last drop, watching it cover the domed head and flow down his shaft.

"There you go! Mission accomplished. Your prepared now. You best get a move on. Supper will be ready in a few." She said it all with an attitude of; "much ado about nothing". She stood and walked to the door, not looking back, closing the door behind her, intending to wash her hands downstairs in the kitchen.

Thomas remained on the bed many long minutes trying to wrap his mind around what had just happened. Never in his wildest imagination would he have believed something so unbelievable could have happened. Incest, taboo, illicit, erotic, were words that came to his mind. But the word "erotic" was the one his mind focused on; erotic, eroticism, erotica, all swirled in his mind. His mother masturbating him was indeed erotic. Still, she had done it as if it was the natural thing to do.

He had never viewed his mother as a sexual being. She was short, plump and always dressed very conservatively, rarely wearing more than powdered makeup on her face. He had never related having children to enjoying sex, but she knew about masturbation and considered it a natural thing to do. She, surely, must do it too. Now, in his mind, in his opinion, his mother must be miserable without his father, not having a man to screw her. He, himself, wanted a girl, a woman, to screw him so he would not have to masturbate.

Remembering dinner and his date, he jumped from the bed and into the shower. After dressing, he rushed down the steps, the short hall, to the kitchen. His mother had apparently heard him coming and there was a plate of food on the table, steaming. Without making eye contact with her, he sat down and began to down the food, occasionally stopping to take a drink of iced tea.

"I'm sorry you're running a little late but I bet you feel much better." She said standing at his back and rubbing his shoulders. He did not answer her. She returned to the sink.

"Thank you, mom." He said, again avoiding eye contact and rushing back upstairs to brush his teeth. She was waiting for him at the bottom of the stairs and he had little choice except to look at her, showing a weak smile.

"Now you remember what I told you! You don't give this wicked little bitch any satisfaction unless she agreed to allow you a little something in return. Start small and bargain with her. She will come around."

Thomas received his customary kiss on the forehead, scooting around his mother to disappear out the door. He was 10 minutes late.

***

He had hoped, but he was not surprised to find his mother still watching TV at mid-night in the dark. He always felt childish whenever she waited up for him, but tonight was different. He was on cloud nine and now he could not wait to tell her how his date had went.

When she patted the sofa for him to sit next to her he literally jumped over the coffee table to join her, dropping heavily on the thickly padded sofa.

"By the way you are acting I think things went well?" She quizzed, after a squeeze hello.

"Ohhh, mom!" He began. "She wanted to go straight to our parking spot. She was real horny tonight and was stripping her panties off as I backed into the bushes. Showed me her ass big-time as she climbed over the seat to the backseat. She told me to hurry up and I remembered what you said. I just sat there looking at her until she asked me what I was doing. I told her I was tired of giving her such a special thing as oral stimulation and getting nothing in return. She was hot - I mean upset, mom! Asked me, what the hell I was up to."

Del could not help smiling at her son's enthusiasm and had to place her hand on his thigh to suppress his bobbing up and down. In doing so, she noticed the bulge at his crotch.

He continued, "she told me there was no way in hell she was going to let me fuck her. I told her that was not what I wanted. I told her I wanted us to kiss, cuddle and to allow me to feel her up. She sat there looking at me like I was crazy, but she soon agreed, mom. She agreed!

"See! Little steps. A beginning." She praised.

"Ahhh! It gets better, mom. Remember, she had already taken her panties off. We went to smooching and kissing. She soon stuck her tongue in my mouth, mom. I got my hand up under her shirt and went to squeezing a tit. I pinched the nipple and I thought she was going to stick her tongue down my throat. Somehow, I soon had her laying on the backseat and I saw the opportunity... and I took it. I grabbed that pussy and poked my finger (showing his mom the very finger) into her pussy before she could do anything to stop me. She struggled but I took control, mom. I kissed her hard and held her body in place."

Del was instantly concerned. Her son had forced himself on his date and she was a wicked little bitch that could get him into serious trouble. She continued to listen though her concern was showing on her face.

"I fingered her until she stopped struggling. She got into it, mom. I had her squirming all over that backseat, moaning like crazy. She came. She came big time! But soon she begged me to eat her... to eat her pussy. I did like you told me and not push the envelope. So, I stopped fingering her and gave her oral. I had never seen her turned on like that. She told me to lay on my back and she got up over my head and put that pussy right in my face. She screamed bloody murder when she came. Are you proud of me!"

"I am, baby! I am very proud of my boy!"

In his glee, he moved to hug his mother tightly, surprising her, but she returned his hug just as tightly and jubilantly.

Thomas, as though it was a secret, whispered into his mother's left ear, "Sharon jerked me off, mom. I tried to get on top of her but she was shouting and fighting. She scared me a bit, but she said she wanted to jerk me off and watch me come. She went right for it, mom. Unzipped by pants and took it out... it was good. See the stain right there?"

Del's renewed anxiety evaporated as fast as it had appeared. About the time she became aware that the length of their embrace was becoming awkward, her son's weight was forcing her to reclined backward. Her head landed on one of the corner pillows. She did not feel confined or overly concerned. Again, he whispered into her ear.

"Mom, on the ride home after dropping Sharon off I was thinking. You said that everyone masturbates or a person does it to another. I really enjoyed what you did and I want to repay you in kind."

"Thomas! That is unnecessary...really it's..."

Del felt her son's hand on her knee - felt it slide up under her gown and up the inside of her right thigh. Her left hand reached to stop his assent, but she did not apply the resistance needed to stop it's creep. Her anxieties spiked when the length of his forefinger pressed against her panted crotch. She could hear his elevated breathing against her neck. Her confined right hand pressed against his chest in an effort to push him away. His weight was mostly on her right leg and arm, still, she did not feel confined or uncomfortable. She, almost unconsciously, shifted her left leg out, in effect, giving him better access to her vagina. Her mind swirled trying to find a reason, an argument, to stop him, to get him off of her, but, she could came up with nothing. Could she possibly desire this?

Thomas, meeting no resistance either physically or verbally, continued in his quest to give his mother the pleasure he had given Sharon with his finger. He rubbed his forefinger against her panties, pushing the material between her large labia crack.

With eyes closed, Del lost all will to stop her son's incestuous transgression. How could she explain to him that what he was doing was taboo. Had she not transgressed first? She mustered all of her will to push the pleasurable feeling away and attempt some reason.

"Thomas, what I did before...stroking your penis...it was wrong and I should not have done it. What you are doing... aagggg, lord...what you are doing... feels good...but it's... lordyyy..."

His finger was now pushing the material into her hole, causing her mind to jump track and stop her words mid-sentence. She felt her body trembling. She wanted more. She now wanted his finger inside of her. Her left hand moved off his - her fingers slipped under the elastic of her panties. As she pulled, as his finger retreated - she pulled the material clear - all four fingers returned to stroke her vagina. Her breath caught and she moaned lightly.

"Your vagina feels more substantial than Sharon's."

"Does it? Which do you like?"

"I like your pussy better. Yours will always be better."

Thomas extended his middle finger, and unlike what he had done would Sharon, he eased his finger into his mother's hole. He pushed deep.

"You're so wet." He whispered.

"I've always been like that. I could feel myself getting wet when you were telling me about you and Sharon."

"Wetness means arousal, right? So, just... just talking got you aroused?"

"Yes, I suppose it did."

Thomas had begun to stroke his finger into his mother. The whole affair could be compared to fingering a marshmallow. The short, rotund woman's body was amply plump, her mound puffy, her pussy lips inflated. Her breasts, belly, ass and thighs begged to be squeezed and kneaded like dough.

To Thomas, his mother's pussy did not feel as tight as Sharon's. He had to keep continuous pressure in an effort to push and keep his finger deep. Exploring her depths with his middle finger, he found her inner-vaginal walls much less firmer than Sharon's. None of this related to negativity - far from it!

Del, her left hand no longer needed to resist, moved to search for and unzip his khaki pants. She struggled to put his cock clear of his briefs. Succeeding, she gripped his cock firmly, noting that her tight grip barely dented his shaft.

"Do you want Mama to be her first pussy - your first fuck?" She inquired with a loving tone.

"You would do that, mom, for me?"

She was hard pressed not to just agree with him, but it would not be true. She needed him to understand that she expected a happy ending for both of them.

"Sugar, I would be proud to be your first pussy, but I'm not doing it just for you, Mama needs a man too. It's been so long! You need to understand..."

"I do mom. I understand everyone needs sex."

Thomas pulled his finger out of his mother and began to maneuver between her legs, lifting them, pushing her knees back against her ample breasts. Del struggled to clear her nightgown. She then reached to acquire her son's cock.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,104 Followers
12