Rough & Tumble Ch. 1

Story Info
A wrestling match turns kinky.
3k words
4.16
91.2k
11
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I: Erin's game

"It kind of started when she hit me with a cushion," James said.

Anna nodded curiously, while Erin smirked and absently rubbed the side of her face. The bruise was starting to fade now.

"Well, if she hit you, how come she's the one with the bruise?"

James kept his expression mock serious and relaxed back into his armchair. "I was just coming through from the kitchen with a can of beer and as I came through the doorway, she swung the cushion right at my face. Totally unexpected, it was. Made me drop my beer."

Erin laughed lightly. "You should have seen his face. He looked so shocked. He nearly fell over."

"And then..?" Anna prompted and then sipped from her mug of coffee.

"Well, I hit her of course." Anna spluttered into her cup. "Well, she made me drop my beer."

"What?" Anna finally managed to find some coherence.

"Yeah, of course. I just smacked her in the side of the face" James studied his knuckles ruefully, as if looking for bruises of his own. "She went straight down. Not even a whimper – if I wasn't so mad at her, I'd have been proud of her. She's got a hard skull, though."

"What?"

"Well, she deserved it. She made me drop my beer."

Anna's eyes were wide with shock now, but the surprise was giving way to a building anger and her cheeks were being flushed with outrage. She was looking more attractive by the second, James thought.

"You think that a joke like that deserves being assaulted?" She was starting to rise from her seat to emphasise her point. "Do you seriously believe..?"

"Hey, come on! She started it."

A strangulated choking noise distracted the two and they turned round to face Erin. Anna was astonished to see that she was trying to restrain a fit of the giggles.

"James…" she blurted out, finally. "James, stop being… stop being cruel. Tell… her the truth."

"OK, so I kicked her a few times when she was down, but her ribs'll heal without permanent damage."

"James!"

Anna was looking from one to the other and back again, in total confusion now. Gradually Erin's sobs of laughter subsided and she waved Anna back into her seat. James sat back and waited – still wearing the same dead-pan expression that was only partially marred by twitches at the corners of his mouth giving away his own amusement while he tried not to smile.

"We had a wrestling match and we just got a little carried away. That's all. It was a bit of fun and games, but… you know… accidents happen."

He stumbled backward, reeling in surprise as the cushion impacted on the side of his head. He heard her snort of laughter as the can of beer hit the floor and that sound gave way to a squeal of surprise and excitement as he lunged at her. His arm caught her round the waist and his momentum carried her over to the couch, where she crumpled immediately.

"Oh, the big bad bear is angry, eh?" she said. "Coming over all masculine, is he?"

"Better believe it, darlin'. I dropped m'beer. You're gaunae pay for that."

"And who's going to make me?"

Suddenly, she had wriggled away and, tipped off balance, he had collapsed forward onto the couch in her place. She slipped an arm round his neck and swung round, pinning him down with her own weight. He squirmed round and half fell off the couch and onto the floor, but she followed him all the way down and suddenly she was sitting astride his waist and pinning his shoulders to the floor. They were both breathing heavily and paused for a moment, taking stock of the situation. He, however, was finding himself distracted by the way the top button of her shirt had come undone, revealing a lot more of her cleavage than he had ever seen before. She wasn't wearing a bra.

"Damn, James! You had me thinking you were some kind of closet wife-beater or something, there. That wasn't nice."

"Nahh, maybe not. It was a laugh, though. You should have seen your face."

"It was just a play kind of thing, then? You two were just larking around? All perfectly innocent?" Anna's raised eyebrow was very eloquent. She was becoming intrigued now.

"Well, I wouldn't say it was entirely innocent." Erin answered, confirming Anna's suspicions.

"Oh? Tell me more."

"Too much for you to handle then am I? The big bad bear can't cope with someone who fights back, eh?" Erin taunted.

"Just getting my breath back," James answered and grabbed her wrists, then quickly flipped her over. He had body weight on his side and suddenly he was poised over, but again she wriggled free. Did he catch a tantalising glimpse of her left breast as she rolled to her feet? It was hard to say, but when she stopped moving, her alert crouch teased him all the more. He tried to keep his eyes away from her chest, in case she realised what was distracting him and called a halt to this exciting activity.

The faced each other warily; mirroring each others' stances. Waiting to see who would make the first move. It was her, in fact. She feinted to the left, and as he swung to cover her, she ducked right and hooked an arm round his waist. He slipped free, but her fingers caught his shirt and tore it open – buttons popping and flying across the room.

"Oops," she said as he took in the damage. "Sorry."

He shrugged. "It was an old one. I'm not exactly heartbroken."

She smiled as if she had known that already, then lunged forward again. Once more, she was too quick for him… or was it that he was letting her get close? Was he perhaps seizing an opportunity to grab a quick eyeful every time she made a move? Was something… perhaps… distracting him?

She grabbed his lapels and hauled his shirt down off his shoulders quickly and used it to pin his arms at his sides, then hooked a leg between his and tipped him off balance. He fell to the floor heavily; grunting as the air was forced from his lungs.

"Sometimes men are so slow to catch on to something. They spend so much time wondering about making a move, or trying to seduce someone or figuring out how to take advantage of a situation that they can completely miss the totally obvious thing that's staring them right in the face." Erin was saying.

"Which is what?" James asked.

Erin and Anna exchanged a look.

"That maybe they're not the only ones thinking about turning something to their own salacious advantage."

She followed the fall through, by dropping to her knees on his chest – lightly, but with enough pressure to pin him down once more – and took the opportunity to glance at his crotch. A suspicious bulge confirmed what she already knew. She smiled and then looked towards his face instead.

"Having fun, yet?"

"Hey, that's not fair!" he gasped out. "Unfair advantage. How would you feel if I tried that tactic on you?"

"Well, if you think you're capable of it, big boy, you just go ahead and try."

There. How could he fail to miss the invitation there?

But his eyes just narrowed suspiciously. "Bet you'd change your tune if it looked like I was going to succeed."

She allowed an offended expression to cross her face. "You really think I'd say one thing and mean another? That I'd change the rules midway through the game?"

"Umm… no… sorry, I don't think you'd do that."

She grinned again. "Well, you're wrong, you big bad bear. I'd do it in a second. But seriously… if you think you're capable of doing to me what I just did to you, then you go right ahead and try."

He sat up suddenly, and she was tipped off balance and fell over backward as he struggled free of his shirt and cast it aside. Her face hit the side of the armchair and she rolled quickly, then half rose to her knees before she felt his arms snake round her and grab the lapels of her shirt. Again, buttons flew across the room and suddenly she felt one of his hands hook into the waistband of her jeans and pull her backward.

"That was when you got the bruise, then?"

"We… think so, but to tell the truth, we're not really sure" Erin said. "We were just so caught up in what was happening that I didn't feel a thing. It was only later, when it was all over that we realised it had happened."

"Yeah, well… it certainly sounds like you were having fun." Anna smiled slyly at James. "Beating up on your 'big, bad bear'."

"Aww, I was holding back. I could have handled her if I wasn't restraining myself"

A speculative look passed between the two girls, and Erin turned to James.

"And just how tough is the big, bad bear?"

"More than tough enough to handle you in a rematch, now that I know the ground rules. You'd need to find another advantage from somewhere. Got anyone you can get to give you a hand?"

The two girls smiled at each other. How easily they were led, was the unspoken statement that passed between them.

Erin felt herself being lifted off her feet and spun round. James' left hand round her waist and his right hand in the waistband of her jeans was all he needed to hoist her into the air and carry her back to the couch, where she was dumped face down. Then suddenly, she felt a stinging sensation as his palm impacted with the left cheek of her arse. She cried out in surprise more than pain, immediately before she felt the corresponding impact on her right cheek. She tried to rise, but his hand was pressing into the small of her back and holding her down. Another impact on her left cheek again, and the briefest, tiniest pause as his hand seemed to stroke her denim clad arse before leaving before anything more overtly sexual could be implied. Even now, he was playing within the limits of the rules he knew were part of the "game"… not yet daring to take any major liberties.

He still had not seen her from the front, she realised. Didn't he want to look at her breasts? Was she going to have to show him them? She threw her head backwards and it connected with his chin, easily – too easily – tipping him off balance again and knocking him to the floor. She stood up and swung round stripping off her shirt then dropped to her knees astride him again. She enjoyed the wide eyed look he gave her breasts, then rocked back slightly. Yes, sure enough, she could feel the hardness against her stinging arse and she slipped her hand round and closed her fingers round his cock.

"What's this?" she said. "You getting all excited about this?" She tutted at him and waved a finger in front of his face, then cupped her hands over her breasts coyly. "You're looking at these, aren't you? They're putting bad thoughts in your head?" She squirmed backwards slightly, enjoying the feeling as his length slipped between the cheeks of her arse. "You're getting all excited at looking at my body, you big, bad bear."

He bucked underneath her and she was dislodged once more. She fell to her hands and knees and started to crawl rapidly away, but once more she felt his hand seize the waist band of her jeans and pull her back. This time, though, his right hand slipped round and found her left breast – then with an arm round her body, he pulled her upright and against him.

His left hand came round her body as well, but found the buttons on her jeans and fumblingly began to undo them. She gasped and squirmed, but couldn't break loose this time. When his right hand let go of her upper body, she threw herself forward, but he seized the waist band of her jeans in both hands and dragged them down off her arse. She heard him gasp, as he took in the black lacy knickers she was wearing, cupping her beautiful cheeks – and then she rolled over to start kicking at him. But he kicking was too hampered, as her jeans were dragged below her knees. There was some brief fumbling as he got to her shoes, but those were quickly cast aside as well, then the jeans were hauled away and all she was left with were her knickers.

"Loser pays a forfeit, then?" Erin said, once the furniture had been moved aside and the three had stood up to face each other.

"What kind of forfeit?" James asked doubtfully.

"The loser has to be a slave to the two winners for the rest of the day."

"And how do we figure out who loses and who wins?"

"The loser will be the first person to be completely stripped naked. The outright winner will be whichever of the two others has most clothes on. That person will be in complete charge, but both winners will be able to use the user as her slave."

"Or 'his' slave, you mean."

Erin smiled. "Yeah. Or 'his' slave, then. Sound good to you?"

James was having his doubts now, but he didn't voice them. He wasn't about to back down now. Anyway… he'd spend forever wondering just what kind of fun he'd passed up on if he did back down. And surely he'd be able to hold his own even against two girls, right? Also, it'd be fun to fight more freely without worrying that he'd be winning too easily. More competition.

"Yeah," he said. "Sounds good t'me."

"And me," Anna added.

"Cool. Let's go."

She rolled over and swung round to face him, landing on her knees – her arms coming up once more to cover her breasts in a belated attack of modesty. She could see his erection pressing at the front of his jeans and he was no longer doing anything to conceal it. Both of them were flushed now with the exertion and excitement. Both were panting heavily.

"I'm going to take those knickers off you," he told her.

"And then what are you going to do?"

He paused, and suddenly she launched herself forward once more. One hand pressed against his chest and pushed him backward and she swung round and sat on him. She struggled with his zip and felt him start to rise, so she slid her weight further up his body to prevent him from finding the leverage, as she finally managed to open up his jeans. He started to squirm, so she slipped her hand inside his tight boxers and closed her fingers round his cock. He ceased all motion at that point and she seized her opportunity to shift herself from his chest and shove her hot, wet pussy – still covered by her damp knickers – into his face.

Caught between the conflicting desires to keep fighting and to explore this new opportunity, he still didn't move and she pressed home her advantage. Her hands found the waist band of his jeans and she pushed them and his boxers down to his thighs, revealing his hard, swollen cock to her hungry gaze. She reached back to adjust her knickers slightly, then pushed her pussy back towards his face once more.

His tongue plunged deep inside her, just as her mouth closed round his cock. Just as her tongue cushioned his sensitive glans. Just as her fingers pumped him experimentally. Just as he spasmed in ecstacy and released his sperm into her mouth. She sucked greedily and her hand pumped some more until she had swallowed everything he had to give. Then she smiled, stood up and bent over to offer him a hand and help him to her feet.

"You have to pay a forfeit now," she said, dropping to her knees in front of him and slipping his jeans off. She paused and studied his cock which had softened slightly, but showed no further signs of subsiding. She took it in her hand again, and licked its length.

"What forfeit?" he asked nervously.

She rose to her feet again, then pressed her hands on his shoulders and pushed him to his knees. "Take those off me first…" she said. "And I'll tell you what to do next."

James held his own for a while and got Erin's shirt off, and Anna's shirt and skirt. But under the combined onslaught of both girls, the end result was a foregone conclusion. With Erin holding him down, and Anna hauling open his jeans, it didn't take much more than ten minutes before James was completely naked.

They stood up and smiled at each other, then turned to gloat at him. Erin stepped up behind Anna, then slipped her bra down, revealing her breasts and while James watched, she moved her head forward to nibble at her friends' shoulder. Her hands came up and caressed her breasts.

James stepped forward to join in, but Anna put a hand up and pressed it against his chest, pushing him back. She smiled down at his cock – rearing up readily – and shook her head at him.

"Oh, the big, bad bear wants to play, does he?" she smiled. "Tough. Go and sit over there and watch for a while. We're going to have some fun here and when we're ready for our slave… then we'll make full use of him."

Reluctantly, James sat down to watch. Both girls smiled at him, before turning to each other. And with a last parting shot, before they concentrated fully on giving and taking their Sapphic pleasure, Erin told him not to even think about playing with himself as he watched.