Rough Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a contestant? Fuck the line. I'm sure they'll make way for you."

The girl took her arm and dragged her forward, announcing to the girls in line that she had a contestant on a time crunch. Before she had time to think, Helen found herself bent over the orange table with her contestant's robe pulled up to expose her ass and pussy.

She didn't really mind. She gave a soft grunt and sighed as the man's dick slid into her and she became another notch on his belt. She'd been craving a cock inside her for weeks, ever since she'd decided to enter this contest. And she'd been needing it since the first match.

Helen smiled for the camera as the girl took her picture. The guy, she never spoke to. She was just another pussy to him, one among thousands. And he was just a quick fuck to her, welcome, even necessary, but not part of any relationship. She didn't need to hear him talk.

She signed the paper, acknowledging that yes, Thomas Reardon had fucked her on July 7th. She got the girl, Kelly, to send her a copy of her own picture. Then she moved on.

There was an intriguing group of people not too far away. A girl was on her back and guy after guy after guy put his cock in her, then moved aside for the next. A girl was standing by holding a large stopwatch. Helen guessed that they were setting their own kind of record, most fucks within a time limit, though the exact limit was not obvious.

Further down, another girl was lying naked n a table with her legs spread. Next to her was a sign reading, "Make me pregnant." A group of guys was gathered around her, each one waiting for his turn to try and inseminate her.

Then the announcer was calling her to the next match. Helen hurried to Ring 3, where CockBlocker was to face off against Pussy Drill. He was a large man, at least 300 pounds of sheer muscle dwarfing Helen's petite 110 pounds. After seeing him waiting there, Helen was glad to see Katrina standing ringside.

"I don't see me winning this," she said. "But I have a strategy. Go place the bet I told you."

Helen climbed into the ring and let the corner coach take her robe, fill her pussy with lube, and fit the gag into her mouth. Up on the screens, she looked beautiful. Feminine and vulnerable, but capable. She stretched as she waited for the bell, giving the crowd a little show. And it was quite impressive to see her own pussy in a close-up view on a fifty-foot screen.

When the bell rang, Pussy Drill faced her and grinned. He was so much bigger than she was, Helen had no hope of winning. But she was going to try.

She ran forward, evaded his grab for her and got behind him. Her goal was to stand behind him, put her arms around his waist, and grab his cock with both hands. It would keep her out of his reach and make it difficult for him to turn around and gain the advantage. Holding her arm and yanking her one way or the other would risk the grip of her other hand becoming painful.

But things started going wrong immediately. He was just too large to get her arms around. And he was too fast. Pussy Drill grabbed her wrist and started inexorably pulling her to the front to face him. She hadn't even gotten one hand on his cock yet.

Helen moved to her second strategy, the one that defeated The Manhood. She dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth. It was an automatic two points for Pussy Drill, but it was better than having him take her pussy and get all three.

She sucked him and massaged his cock with her tongue. He let go of her wrist at the sensations she was causing to flow through his dick. Her hands free, she brought them up to tickle his balls. She tried her best to make him come. He was grunting and moaning, right on the edge, when the bell suddenly rang.

Round One was over. Helen was forced to release Pussy Drill's pussy drill. She stood up and went back to her corner. The corner coach gave her some whiskey and some water and spritzed her face.

When Round Two started, there was heavy lust in Pussy Drill's eyes. Helen knew better than to try and finish the blowjob. It would be another two points, winning him the match. Her only hope now was evasion.

He came after her like Frankenstein's monster, large and lumbering, but fast. He grabbed Helen's wrist, but she twisted free. She circled round behind her. Maybe she could stay behind him. If he couldn't see her or reach her, he couldn't do anything else either

Pussy Drill responded by backing up, pressing her to the rope. She squeezed out from behind her but was too slow. Pussy Drill grabbed her shoulder. He pulled her toward him. She tried to twist away, but he held her fast. She tried dropping to the canvas, but he quickly grabbed her by the waist and supported her.

He slid his hands down to her ass and lifted. Pressed tight against him, her legs spread automatically. She felt his cock against her belly as he hoisted her up. Then it was underneath her, poking at her sex.

That was it. He'd just won. Cock to pussy contact was a point and he only needed one. But Helen had more than one iron in this fire. The prize money was gone, but her bet was still active.

Helen quickly shifted herself over his cock and sank down, bringing him deep inside. He gained a full three points from that, bringing him up to six out the three he needed to win. But Helen clenched her pussy around him, put her arms around his neck and started bouncing up and down, impaling herself again and again.

She was wet and excited. The orgasm was expected and welcome, but not really her goal. She fought to keep her wits as she rode his dick, hoisting herself up and sinking back down, his cock sliding in and out. Tens of thousands of people were watching her get fucked by this man. Pussy Drill was truly drilling her pussy.

Orgasm two was more of a surprise, tearing away her self-control, but she had achieved her goal. Just before her mind dissolved in ecstasy, Helen heard Pussy Drill give a long groan and felt the first spurts of him coming inside her.

Filled with satisfaction, and with cum, Helen let go and let the orgasm take her. She clung to Pussy Drill, shuddering and whimpering as she savored the feel of his cock erupting within her.

Helen grinned at Pussy Drill in triumph. She had lost the match. That much was true. But he was out of commission for the rest of the tournament. Pussy Drill had won, but he would have to withdraw. No man could recover from the fabulous orgasm she'd given him in less than two hours. She could feel his dick softening within her as she looked at him.

Helen felt his withering dick slide out of her, unable to maintain its hardness. She slid herself out of his arms and backed away. Neither she nor her competitor would take the prize money, but Helen had made a bet, wagering that Pussy Drill would win the match, but be forced to withdraw. So, the $250,000 was not to be hers. But she would be walking away with five grand. And if Katrina had taken her advice, her friend was also a few thousand dollars richer.

The corner coach removed the open mouth gag and helped her into the robe. Feeling relaxed and content, Helen walked around the arena floor, making her plans for the future. This contest had been fun and exciting. She'd sucked cock, gotten fucked, and seen a number of erotic novelties she'd be picturing in her mind for years of fuel for self-pleasure.

She spotted a group of men eagerly watching the matches, each with a blue flower pinned to his shirt. Katrina had told her of these guys. They were part of the tradition at these competitions. Helen had winkled her nose up in disgust when she'd first heard of it, but now it seemed natural and beneficial.

She thought about her gym and the classes it offered. They weren't expensive, but they weren't free either. They might be a lucrative investment, paying off in the future, but a little extra income right now would be welcome.

Helen thought up a price list and approached one of the guys with a blue flower. "What are you looking for?" she asked him.

"A blowjob?"

She smiled and nodded. "Sounds good to me. $250 with a condom. $350 without. $500 if you want me to swallow."

He handed her five hundreds and she sank to her knees. This would more than cover the whole range of self-defense classes she wanted to take. In two months' time, when the next tournament was scheduled, Helen intended to win.

12