Rough Morning Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam choked desperately and tried to coat Joe's shaft with saliva the best he could for Julia. He did not want that fat schlong to hurt his wife too much, so he slurped and lubricated it desperately and started praying that she would be alright.

Joe pulled his wet cock out of Adam's mouth and it bounced in front of Julia's airtight entrance. His cock dripped and shined with saliva, and a second later he pointed his head at her pucker and started entering her. Julia let out a squeal and her head fell on the man's chest.

"Shhh, calm down, pussycat... Daddy's gonna give you something special, I promise you'll like it," he sang in her ear.

"Oh, Joe, please... it hurts! Ow!" she protested.

"Shhh, relax, buttercup. Relax and let Daddy in, come on, relax for that big cock, shhh..."

"Please, Daddy, please... it hurts..." she moaned.

"Aw, don't worry, buttercup, you're gonna love it... come on, relax that little virgin hole for Daddy," he continued.

Adam cried a little and observed up close as the incredibly girthy pole entered his wife's virgin hole. Deep down, he had always dreamed of one day taking her anal cherry, and now it was all ruined. Joe was taking something from her that Adam could never take, and he felt worried for her, afraid she would not be able to take it.

But Joe kept shoving inch after inch into her, spreading her ass cheeks with his hairy paws and slapping her every time she refused to relax. He kept singing sweet nothings in her ear and licking her neck lewdly and saying cheesy things to her, until her pussy was creaming again and his entire shaft was finally planted balls deep inside her. Adam stared at it and his mouth opened in awe when the man started thrusting his cock in and out of his wife's butt.

Joe kicked Adam out of the bed and pounded Julia for the next hour. She whined and moaned as the big tool rearranged her, and at some point her whimpers were slowly turning into moans of pleasure. Joe hugged her tight and ran his big hands all over her back and grabbed her buttocks hard, as he poked her asshole nonstop. He kissed her deliciously and devoured her neck, and started sucking on her shiny breasts and nipples.

"Oh, fuck, oh, fuck me... fuuuck me," she cried in a horny trance.

She started panting when Joe moved one big hand below her pussy and fingered her clit. The sensation of having her ass ravaged and her pussy rubbed at the same time was apparently too much for her to handle, and she came again, her body spasming uncontrollably in his arms. He chuckled in her ear and kept battering her with a new energy.

"Yeah, cum on Daddy's cock, come on, cum on Daddy's cock," he whispered in a guttural tone, prolonging her orgasm.

She came another time a few minutes later, and Joe finally roared and erupted in a thunderous orgasm. Adam could see the man's fat balls squeezing and flooding her hole with hot potent semen. The couple kissed lewdly and passionately for a while. Adam stood there on the floor and his heart broke a little, as Julia melted in Joe's arms.

"That was sweet," said Joe with a cocky smile. "Now why don't you get up and cook something for breakfast, pussycat?" he approached Julia's ear and whispered. "It's time you learn to be a good housewife for Daddy."

Julia smirked and slowly left the bed.

"Yes, sir, right away," she said in a sweet tone and then looked briefly at Adam. "Should he help?"

"Nah. I need to talk to your hubby in private." Joe winked and pointed at the door, and a second later Julia left for the kitchen, completely naked.

Joe stood up and walked in front of Adam. He towered over him, his softening cock waving left and right. He grinned and patted Adam on the head.

"Good boy, buddy. You're a good boy," said Joe warmly. "Now I want you to do something for me. I need you to take your clothes off and wash your butt for me."

"W-what?" stuttered Adam.

"You heard me. Come on, don't be shy," the man encouraged.

"But... what are you gonna do to me?" asked Adam in a high-pitched voice.

Joe smacked his face.

"What did I tell you about disrespecting me?"

"I'm s-sorry, sir..."

"You better be. Now be a good limp-wristed faggot and obey me."

"Yes, sir, please... I'm sorry..."

Adam undressed as the tears fell down his red cheeks. His dick twitched uncontrollably in the air, proving he was somehow enjoying everything, and Joe let out a mean-spirited laugh.

"Pussy..."

Adam whined and ran into the bathroom. He cried and whimpered as he washed his butt carefully with soap and warm water, afraid that Joe would do something to him... something he did not even want to think about. After a minute or two, Joe entered the bathroom with a razor in hand and told him to turn around and spread his cheeks.

Joe quickly shaved his crack in a matter of seconds, as if that was the most common and natural thing in the world.

"Done," said Joe. "Now use that towel and wear this for me," he waved Julia's pink panties in front of him. "You're gonna look cute in them."

Joe left the bathroom and Adam quickly inspected his butthole. His fingers ran over his crack and there was not a single hair left - it all suddenly felt incredibly smooth and peachy. He blushed and his dick twitched again.

He left the bathroom with his head down. His heart beat fast and his skin burned with shame. The soft fabric made him tickle.

Joe let out a nasty laugh.

"Aw, you look good, princess," he commented. "Turn around, come on... don't be shy, turn around and let me see those buns."

Adam turned around and tilted his butt a little. Joe chuckled and grabbed his ass roughly, squeezing and smacking him lewdly.

"Fuck, baby, you were born for this," the man said in his ear. "Those panties make your cheeks look plump and ready to fuck."

"What? Please, no, sir... I've never done this," cried Adam.

"Aw... don't worry, princess. I'll take care of you," Joe winked.

The man grabbed a bottle of whiskey from the drawer, took a sip and then forced Adam to gulp some of it.

"That's it, buddy... relax, you're gonna be okay," Joe whispered.

The man grabbed Adam by the neck and threw him on the bed in a swift movement. Adam fell on his stomach, his legs spread and his hairless butt tilted in the air. He whimpered and prayed it would all end soon.

Joe crouched on top of him, pulled the panties to the side, and hocked a loogie. The hot saliva fell right over his little pucker, and he felt Joe's big cockhead pressed against him all of a sudden.

"Relax, buddy, this won't take too long," encouraged Joe.

"Please, sir, please..." Adam cried desperately.

"Relax, princess.. come on, relax your little anus for me," sang Joe in a sickening tone. "Aw... what's the matter, baby? It's too big for you, huh? Come on, be a good champ and relax your anus for me."

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Please, it hurts..." moaned Adam.

"Aw... it hurts, buddy? Come on, pal, relax that little pussy for Daddy," Joe encouraged.

Adam felt the head entering him and it suddenly made his entire body freeze in panic. He sensed the pain slowly neutralizing his body and pinning him against the mattress.

"I want you to do something for me, buddy," said Joe in his ear. "I'm gonna count to three and you're gonna push out for me, okay? Okay, buddy?"

"O-okay, sir..." Adam mumbled, his face in tears.

"Okay, buddy... let's go..." Joe fell on top of him.

Adam felt the big hairy belly adding more pressure on him and pinning him against the bed. He had no way out.

"Come on... one, two, three... push, buddy!"

"Aaah!" Adam pushed out the best he could.

Surprisingly, he felt the big cock slide into his butthole, stretching his pucker to its limit and drilling into him, inch after inch.

"Good job, buddy!" said Joe warmly. "Now relax that pussy for Daddy. Come on... relax your pussy, princess..."

Joe started thrusting into him. The shock ran through his body and suddenly he could not feel the pain anymore. The man pounded him slowly in the beginning, and then increased the velocity with every inch that successfully invaded him, more and more.

Adam finally felt Joe's big balls resting on him, and the incredible pressure on his stretched-out pucker, now twitching around that big veiny shaft. He let out a deep moan.

"Good job, princess! Now take it," Joe whispered in his ear.

The man started fucking Adam hard and steady, using his incredible weight to pin him against the mattress, and whispering nasty things in his ear.

"You're my bitch now, buddy... you're my little bitch. Take it, princess. Take that big cock in your little pussy. Yeah, that's it, sing for me, bitch. Sing for Daddy... do you feel that little spot inside you? Daddy's touching your little spot, princess... come on, I know you like it... let go, princess, let go and take it..."

Adam finally gave in and stopped pretending. He whined and moaned like a slut, and enjoyed the amazing prostate massage he was receiving. Joe was touching every spot inside him, beating his button like a pro, making him feel things he had always secretly imagined...

Adam was not sure if it was him or the alcohol, but at that moment he felt warm and fuzzy, and incredibly relaxed, as Joe used him nonstop. His dick twitched happily against the mattress and he had to control himself not to make a mess on the sheets.

Joe fucked him for a while and kept singing nasty things in his ear, making him feel all soft and cute. With a big schlong parked in his butthole, he almost felt like a girl. He cried with joy and finally realized what Julia felt - and how could he blame her?

"That's it, get used to it, princess... get used to your new life, pussycat," said Joe between deep thrusts.

"Daddy..." Adam let out.

Joe chuckled and fucked him with all his might, clapping his cheeks loudly for everyone to hear, and finally roaring in a brutal orgasm. Adam was sure Julia was able to hear it, and he wondered what she would think of him. The man finished cumming in his hole and mumbled in his ear.

"Good girl..."

Julia smiled when Adam entered the kitchen, wearing nothing but her panties. Joe's warm seed oozed out of his hole, and his legs felt weak and shaky, but he was happy to see Julia again. She inspected his red ass cheeks and giggled.

"Are you okay?" asked Julia.

"Y-yes... I'm okay..." he mumbled.

She winked at him.

"Good... then you can help me serve breakfast," she said.

Twenty minutes later, Joe walked downstairs, all clean and wearing a casual polo shirt and some cargo shorts. He had a big, cocky smirk on his face. Adam and Julia served him a large and delicious meal, and waited quietly for the next command. Julia massaged the man's shoulders as he finished eating. Joe burped and snapped his fingers, and looked at Adam.

"Clean up," he ordered.

Adam washed the dishes while Joe took Julia to the living room and they watched TV together. Julia sat on the man's lap and rubbed her pussy against his crotch, patiently waiting for the next round. Adam could not help but feel happy that his wife was having a good time.

12