Route 66 Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls start a riot.
4.6k words
4.17
13.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
798 Followers

As dawn broke and streamed in through the tacky green polyester drapes of the Motel 6, Rebecca was, as expected, the first one out of bed. "Oh what dreams!" she thought to herself as all night she had had a series of very provocative and sexually explicit images floating through her head. Reaching down she felt that her panties were soaked, so obviously they had been ultra-realistic. "This trip so far has been a total fucking freak show and it is only the first day!" she groused as she hopped out of bed.

Rebecca had always been a morning person and stripped off her nightie and sopping panties to go take a shower. The sounds of the water and Rebecca banging bags and glasses around in the bathroom inevitably woke Cassandra up. Like Rebecca, her first thoughts were of her more explicit than normal dreams and her own wet panties, but unlike her friend she sort of rolled out of bed, more of a pour than a roll. Cassandra was definitely not a morning person and the sound of Rebecca singing and carrying on in the shower made her seriously entertain the idea of how best to use Stuart's gun.

Exiting the shower and rapped in a fresh towel Rebecca burst back into the room with a chipper "GOOD MORNING SLEEPY HEAD!"

"Where the fuck did I leave that gun!" Cassandra shot back half smiling half snarling. "How in the hell can you be this bright and chipper at this ungodly hour?"

"Boy, you are in a foul mood today! Didn't get enough sleep?" Rebecca asked.

"No!" she barked back but then apologetically added "Sorry for snapping, but you know I am always like this first thing in the morning." Pausing as she felt her stomach growl she asked "By the way, what's for breakfast?"

Rebecca replied "I thought we would try the tavern next door. We have plenty of time though, I called the front desk and they don't open until eleven so I guess we will have to have brunch instead."

"OK" Cassandra replied while half-heartedly trying to stifle a yawn. "But have you looked at this place? Doesn't seem quite "brunchy" to me."

Laughing, Rebecca agreed and said "Well, how about eggs and hash then?"

Faking a gag Cassandra sat up and put her bare feet on the floor. "Well, might as well get ready for the day." Stumbling to her feet she casually dropped her nightshirt to the floor, her panties having already been tossed over a side chair. Cassandra and Rebecca had known each other so long that they had no problem walking around each other naked so neither were shy at all in each other's presence. As she stepped into the shower she just let the hot water casually run down her back.

"Ummm, that feels good!" she said to herself as she began to lather herself up and instinctively moved her hand between her legs. She too had a lot of pent up erotic energy left over from the day before (and her night of very vivid dreams) and she lazily began to slide the soap back and forth against her pussy, enjoying the way the soap and the hot water made it feel soft and slippery under her teasing fingers. Now totally lathered up from head to toe she inserted one of her slippery fingers up her snatch and began to masturbate, crooking her finger forward as she slowly used her thumb to roll her clit back and forth under her hand.

Slowly frigging herself her mind raced with all kinds of erotic thoughts as she rubbed her lubricated clit back and forth between her thumb and forefinger. The events of yesterday were definitely on her mind as she thought about the way Stuart looked when they first told him to strip, his pitiful begging and finally the feel of his stiff yet tied cock slamming up inside her. She also could not get the image of her beautiful best friend screaming in bliss as he licked her to satisfaction and she bounced her breasts in her face. All these images raced around and around in her head as she slowly lost herself in a sensuous self-induced erotic haze and kindled the low fire in her vagina to a roaring blaze.

As she got closer and closer to the point of no return her thoughts went even further back in time to the night she and Rebecca had started their own two girl "Pussy Riot" at a local watering hole near her college.

"Mmmmmmmm" she thought as she felt her orgasm build to a crescendo. "That was some night". As she reminisced about her experiences she felt the first stirrings of a deep satisfying orgasm welling up in her body. "Ooooooooooh" she squealed as her toes curled and gripped the crappy thin rubber mat under her feet. Lost in her own orgasm the moment was spoiled by the sound of loud banging on the bathroom door.

"Hey, get the lead out in there, I'm starving!" Rebecca yelled as she hammered on the door.

"Just a minute, got to scrub the bush you know!" Cassandra answered back laughing.

"I thought that's what you were doing, now come on and get ready."

About an hour later the girls were dressed and ready for action. Cassandra decided on wearing an extremely thin spaghetti strapped sun dressed that clung to her body tightly revealing every piece of equipment she possessed in her erotic arsenal. Rebecca wore an equally alluring tank top that also accentuated her breasts, as well as an extremely short mini-skirt and sandals.

As they were walking out into the parking lot Cassandra turned to Rebecca. "You know; I was thinking while I was in the shower—"

"So that's what you were doing in there for so long..., thinking" interrupted Rebecca with a cynical grin on her face.

"Well" continued Cassandra "In between that. I was thinking we should start another "Pussy Riot" today. Last night you said you wanted this to be the summer to top all summers, well, if you remember our LAST pussy riot, I think that would be the perfect event to set the tone for the whole trip!"

"Wasn't yesterday enough for you already!?" replied Rebecca with a slightly amazed look on her face. Cassandra just shook her head no and displayed one of her famous "naughty girl" faces indicating that this was no idle chat, she really was serious. Remembering the last "Pussy Riot" Rebecca swore she felt her inner thighs already get sore just thinking about it and was about to say no before she stopped herself. Vowing not to be the mugwump of the trip, she knew she was going to say yes.

"OK, Carpe Fucking Diem!" sighed Rebecca.

Delighted Cassandra answered back "CARPE FUCKING DIEM BEYOTCH!!"

Holding up her hand, Rebecca said "But let's eat first. I am hungry and definitely will need some protein to keep up with your antics. And another thing, if there are any ugly guys in there then NO DEAL! OK?"

"Deal!" Cassandra cried as they shook hands.

The girls were both starving and decided to have Texas omelets, as brunch was definitely not something that this particular greasy spoon appeared to know anything about. All while they were eating Rebecca would nod her head yes as an attractive guy would walk in and shake her head no if an ugly one did. They were the only girls in the place which at this time of day on Saturday was filled with lots of local field-hands off to blow their weeks' pay on pool and beer.

The room had about five attractive guys in it and of course the cook/bartender and they all met with Rebecca's approval to Cassandra's delight. Finally, when the two fat truck drivers sitting at the end of the bar got up and left she knew it was time to begin.

All the time they were sitting there the girls attracted plenty of attention as this was not a place that women usually frequented, and hot women certainly never. With an endless parade of increasingly hopeful and horny guys winking at them and buying them drinks, it was all a pretty standard scene both had seen many times before. Being exceptionally stunning, both girls were highly attuned to the stir they were creating and it was obvious this stir was already turned up straight to puree.

Finally, after no ugly guys were left in the bar Cassandra looked over at Rebecca and mouthed "I think it's time we get this party started now that only the hotties are left."

Nodding, and closing her eyes to mentally prepare for what to was to come she grinned but gritted her teeth.

Suddenly Cassandra rose to her feet and loudly announced to the astonished room of guys "Who feels lucky today and wants to earn the loving of two gorgeous women like us?"

As these words left her mouth dead silence descended upon the bar and you could have heard a pin drop in the place. These hicks were caught so completely off guard by this gorgeous woman suddenly speaking they all were temporarily were struck dumb by her proposition. After a pregnant pause one hand shot up in the back before it eventually was joined by all of them. As her question sunk through their thick skulls they all realized the tremendous lottery prize they were being offered. As each guy's cock rose in anticipation they all stuck up their hands and shouted "Me Me" as if they were third graders who knew the question that the teacher had just asked.

Rebecca surveyed the room for good prospects and to her delight there were plenty to choose from. All of the guys present were definitely over her usual bare minimum standards for "cute" with quite a few real hunks in the crowd. They were all a standard type so there was not much variety; short hair, muscular build and clean-cut but they all looked damn good to her. She giggled to herself when she also realized that they all were wearing the exact same outfit; white tee-shirt, cowboy hat and boots and tight work jeans and it was like the cover of one of her romance novels had come to life. Having just finished "Love with the Ranch Hand" on the bus home, she felt her fresh clean panties now grow wet thinking she might be able to act out a new chapter in real life.

"Yep" she said, "Any one of these guys will do."

Grinning, and happy that her friend approved Cassandra now stood up on the table and looked over the room of increasingly rowdy men. Looking like a Goddess with her tall body, amazing figure and tight dress working their magic on the mob, Rebecca looked on in astonishment as her friend took command. The hooting and hollering was deafening, but as Cassandra spoke, her beauty seemed to put a spell over everyone.

"OK, OK" she spoke, seeming more and more like a third grade teacher with a rowdy bunch of boy scouts than a college girl standing in a bar. "Here is the deal boys, and a better one you will never get in your lives! My friend here and I are pretty particular about whose dick we allow near our luscious bodies so we look to nature for inspiration. In the wild, it is survival of the fittest that determines which lucky male gets all the pussy, so we need to determine which one of you has the best genes."

The guys just stared blankly at her and then began to stare at each other's pants, not understanding what she was saying.

"Geez, these guys may be lookers but genius's they ain't" she whispered to Rebecca who was trying hard not to snicker too loudly. Turning to the crowd again, she said "No what I mean is how is your gene pool, you know GENES, Darwin, evolution? We are old fashioned girls and don't want to give up our booty to just any old Homo-Sapien that wanders by".

"I ain't no fag miss!" one of the guys in the back yelled out.

"No, homo-sapien means, oh never mind, look I will make this short. To determine who gets to have sex with us, we are going to have a contest. It will be a contest of strength and combat, and big strong guys fighting for our bodies get both our pussies nice and wet, so I know you all will try your best. The last two guys left clothed and conscious will get to have sex with both of us anyway they want!"

Hearing this the crowd went wild. The prospects of no doubt the hottest women either of these guys had ever seen offering up no holds barred sex had them all on their feet cheering. Holding her hand up, they instantly fell silent, hanging on her every word.

"Now remember boys, only the last two guys. If there are any other men standing or clothed, then no deal! Any takers?"

The room erupted again as the guys all began screaming and cheering, the prospect of unfettered pussy having worked them into a frenzy. From their over the top violent reaction, Rebecca wondered if these guys had even had sex before but as she caught a glimpse of herself in the bar mirror and then looked up at Cassandra towering over her, she had to admit, they both looked riot worthy. As the guys all now began to stand up and eye each other with suspicion, rolling up their sleeves while sizing up the competition, the tension and testosterone level in the room quickly began to rise. Now that the gauntlet was cast down, the room grew oddly silent.

The stillness was broken by the cry of the cook running out into the middle of the room and yelling at Cassandra. "Hey lady, you are going to wreck my" (crash). His complaint was cut off by a random chair slamming onto his head and this act signaled that the melee should commence. Cassandra and Rebecca sat down at the bar and grinned as they watched fists fly and bottles begin to smash.

Calling out from her chair, the smug faced Cassandra called out "Remember boys, only the last two standing and clothed. That's the deal." Rubbing her hands together she added "Now, let's start seeing some meat!!".

Turning to her friend, Rebecca shook her head and snickered. "Cass you are truly amazing." Pointing into the mayhem she said "You are like a force of nature, just look at the havoc you are creating!"

As they both turned to watch, she had to admit it was quite a scene. The guys now began to not only beat the living Shit out of each other but also to desperately grab for each other's clothing. The girls just sat down on their stools, popped open a beer and watched the shirts, boots, hats, and jeans start to fly by. Taking out her cellphone, Cassandra winked.

"I think this video might come in handy."

"Oh, quite handy I bet" joked Rebecca. "I think I will be watching this film a few times and getting quite handy often."

The girls were completely transfixed by the "free for all" they were witnessing. Driven by such intense desire for them, the men were completely out of control. As both girls watched the men ripping and stripping, punching and kicking each other down to their shorts they each were flowing like the Nile into their panties. It was truly the absolute hottest thing either of them had ever seen before and to know that such an outburst of pure masculine aggression was due to the men's overwhelming lust for their bodies only made it hotter.

With several guys already unconscious, naked and bleeding on the floor and seeing the remaining guys locked in a wrestling hold trying to rip off each other's jockeys, it took all of both their willpower not to start frigging themselves into a frenzy at the sight. Everywhere they looked naked bloody men were fighting, dicks flopping, balls swinging as endless kicks and punches were thrown. It was a true meat-tacular and neither Cassandra or Rebecca would ever forget the excitement it sparked in their honey caves as they watched the pure testosterone fit continue.

After about fifteen minutes of brutal violence and stripping, only two guys were left standing, while all around them lay the naked and defeated. Now down to just two guys in their shorts both of them stopped and sat down to rest. They were a mess; black eyes, cuts, scrapes and scratches all over their bodies.

Looking up at the girls they were smiling, despite their injuries, as each thought the contest was over and they were going to be the winners of the grand prize. Looking over at Cassandra and Rebecca watching on intensely, both women were made even more aroused by the strong scent of male sweat in the air and the intense, wolf like stare of lust in both of their eyes. Standing up, Cassandra seductively wiggled her hips and struck her most seductive pose as she applauded.

"Good job boys, GOOD JOB! Holy God that was the hottest thing either of us have ever seen." Purring now, she swiveled her hips as her erect nipples became quite clearly visible through her thin sundress. Running her hands up her stomach and over her chest, she tweaked each one for effect before continuing.

"Now, you boys have gotten us so wet and hot for you, we decided on a special bonus. We want truly only the best man in our pussies, but to the best goes the ultimate reward. This battle will continue but the winner gets BOTH of us all to himself. How does that sound? Ready to keep fighting, now to enjoy a tasty sandwich, with you as the meat?"

With the ultimate prize of a threesome dangling before them, with shockingly violent renewed vigor they started hammering away at each other again. Sitting back down Cassandra and Rebecca looked at each other with a satisfied look as the performance continued. Either guy winning would be OK with them as both were the hottest of the bunch. Hearing the tell-tale shredding of yet another pair of shorts, two girls toasted one another as they looked on at the battle between the remaining contestants.

One of the guys was a hot Latino and a little shorter than his equally attractive sparring partner, but he made up for it by being hung like a horse. This fact had just been made obvious by the fact his jockeys just had been ripped off in the fight. His opponent was a 6'4" wholesome blonde all American type who had both girls licking their lips as they counted each ripple of his twelve pack. Seeing the two locked in mutual neck holds, their grins grew louder when the naked Latino reached down and took hold of the All American type and ripped the last shreds of his underwear off. Now that they were both completely naked, the girls discovered that he didn't have anything to be ashamed of either as his package was mighty fine.

Having just been "de-briefed" seemed to give the taller fellow a burst of anger driven energy and with one colossal thud he knocked the short guy out. Cassandra and Rebecca stood to their feet and gave the victor a standing ovation.

"I just love Pussy Riots," Cassandra said as she winked at Rebecca.

"Me too! Sort of like Chippendales meets the Worldwide Wrestling Foundation" she replied as they both laughed. Now both staring with unbridled lust and desire at the winner, they each gave him a come-hither look as they bade him to come over. Proudly walking forward, his face cut and bleeding his cock already semi-hard, he stood before them as Cassandra spoke.

"Even though technically you lost too since you also are naked, I think we can make an exception to our rules". As if suddenly realizing his nakedness the guy suddenly blushed and covered himself, the adrenaline rush from the fight now being replaced by raging hormones of lust.

"What's your name stud?" asked Rebecca.

"Billy Joe Ray Bob," answered the guy in the thickest twang either had ever heard.

"No really?" Cassandra asked while barely being able to control her laughter.

"No ma'am, that's my name, but you can call me Billy Ray."

Putting her slender fingers up to his mouth, Rebecca closed his lips adding. "I think it would be better if you don't speak from now on." Removing her hand, she replaced it with her mouth and placed a big wet kiss right on his soft bleeding mouth. Billy just nodded in agreement.

Looking on with growing arousal Cassandra commanded "Now, go get washed up and we will get going."

Billy, not even questioning, went into the back to wash as his whole body was covered in blood from the fight. As he walked away, Rebecca could not help but reach out and smack his firm tight ass while sighing. "Well, Cassandra, I think we won the best of the lot."

Shaking her head, she then surveyed the room. It was a complete disaster, looking as if an F4 tornado had just blown through the restaurant. Broken chairs were splintered everywhere and the floor was covered with smashed glass as well as five unconscious, naked and bleeding men. Seeing the damage, they had caused her face blanched. She realized that someone was going to have to pay for this, and was worried it was going to be them. She had no doubt the authorities would take a very dim view of their "Pussy Riot". Turning back to speak to Cassandra she said "Wow, I think it best we get out of here now. No doubt the owner is going to call the cops on us once he recovers."

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
798 Followers
12