Royally Screwed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagicWand
MagicWand
381 Followers

Marie was now enjoying herself. Her pussy felt sore, her mouth was getting tired and she was wiped out from having orgasm after orgasm. They each took turns cumming in her mouth. They then clothed her with out her undergarments and put the sack tightly back on her face. They then covered her with a blanket in case other towns people saw them. They carried her to the edge of town and left her at the side of the road.

Marie did not utter a word. She spent the entire time wondering what to say. To admit that she was Marie not Victoria would only fill them with guilt, grief and pain. It might even kill her father. Then the embarrassment that she actually enjoyed fucking and sucking them. She decided to keep it a secret, she was sure they would not risk death by telling anyone.

Marie made her way to the coach and back to the castle. She quickly went to Victoria's room. Victoria was angry with Marie. She wasn't going to tell of her incestuous romp with the father, but it was gossip about the castle already that her father took Marie's virginity. Victoria was telling Marie how she will punish her, but Marie confessed to Victoria how she was already punished. She too was involved in an incestuous rape and she admitted that she even enjoyed the sex. Victoria was surprised and felt sorry for Marie. The too girls hugged each other. Victoria then confided to Marie that she intended to dress like her often to have sex with the captain, some of the guards and maybe even her father again.

Marie acted shocked, but smiled "Well perhaps my lady will allow me to borrow your clothes and wig so that I may pay a visit to my family again?" Both girls laughed and the two new sluts of the castle continued on many more sexual adventures.

MagicWand
MagicWand
381 Followers
12