Roy's Conquests: Perky Jessie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smirked, knowingly. "Imagine he does. All women have that one other woman that they can't stand. Well last night, she was pulling an all-nighter with your husband. So you decided to show him. You let some hunk at the bar buy you shots. Then you took him home, fucked him like an animal right here in the bed, and now, exhausted and fully satisfied, you're about to show your husband just what he missed." I framed the shot. "Show me that anger. Show me that 'bet you'll think twice before doing that again' resentment. I want to see the girl who fucks strange men harder and kinkier than she would with her own hubby."

Jessie understood.

She assumed a few rather daring and lewd positions. The first one involved her splayed on her back, looking utterly exhausted, and staring into the camera with a naughty "I told you so" smile of amusement. Her one leg up, and her smooth thigh showing a lot of skin, reflecting the lights pleasantly. On her back, she looked about ready to drown in her own busty chest. They were nearly spilling out of her dress.

From there, she rolled over onto her stomach, kicking her feet in the air behind her, and peering into the camera. She bit the tip of her fingernail and her eyes rolled up to the ceiling as her hair fell across her face. A look of "Oops. Did I do something naughty? Oh well." was written all over her expression.

I must say, I rather enjoyed this angle. On her stomach, on the edge of the bed, her cleavage was beckoning. A pair of ripe cantaloupes. I could almost imagine how sweet they must have tasted. At one point, as she rolled over into the next pose, I caught a glimpse of her pink nipples peeking out of her neckline, like a pair of suns cresting the horizon. The sight was starting to wake up the lusty animal in me.

So far, that part of me had been in a slumber. But now... now I was growing hungry. The python in my pants was moving, shifting, uncoiling in the cotton prison of my underwear.

It didn't take long before Jessie became comfortable in her own body, with this old neighbor hovering around her with a camera. She seemed to respect the direction that I was giving her. And let's face it, she was a hot little model.

She did a few more poses, all the while mindful to wear that saucy little "see what you missed out on?" expression. The finale was her up on all fours, breasts hanging down, ass wagging behind her. She was blowing a smirking knowing kiss the camera, like she was in on a secret. "Look at what you missed. Better wise up or I'm going to cheat again."

When she sat back, one of her nipples had emerged completely from her dress. She glanced down at herself and reddened. She giggled nervously as she fixed her chest. "Sorry," she said.

I shrugged in a no-big-deal sort of way, although I could feel my cock stirring to life in my shorts. "That's payment enough." I winked, playfully.

She laughed and hopped lightly off the bed. "I guess a nip-slip was inevitable," she admitted. "Hope I didn't give you a heart attack." She popped her hips, a bit proud of herself.

I shrugged, nonchalant. "Nothing I haven't seen before."

She almost seemed a little disappointed to not have gotten glowing praise for her rack.

"I'll bet way bigger though, right?" She pressed.

"I don't know..." I teased. "I'm pretty old, and have seen a lot. I can't possibly remember them all at this point."

She hurried to the bathroom. It was time for a wardrobe change.

***

By the time she'd traded in her cocktail dress for the lingerie, she was feeling wildly confident in herself, her features, and her new photographer friend.

She emerged in the corset first, and I think it was an effort to jab me right back for not stroking her ego over the size of her melons.

"Jesus Christ, young lady," I said with wide eyes. "How can you even breathe right now?"

Indeed, the red and black lace corset was skin tight on her body. Her breasts were packed so tightly, she was pouring over the top. Her cleavage nearly started up beneath her neck. Her stomach sucked into an hour glass shape. She wore red lace panties that matched the accent lace of her top, and had donned a pair of black high heels.

"Trust me, it's all about breath control," she replied, resting her hand on her hip.

I smirked at that remark. "Breath control, huh?"

She didn't miss a beat. "Yup. Like I can go for a while without breathing." Then she shrugged in a no-big-deal sort of way. "I suck a mean cock."

For once, I didn't know what to say. Her candor caught me off guard.

She only grinned wider. "Is that a blush, old man?" She teased. "I guess that means you like it." She climbed onto the bed, and knelt there, hands on her knees, her boobs pressing together tightly. "What's next?" She asked.

My cock was swelling now, curious to know what it must feel like to be trapped between those enormous pillows of hers. That's when it hit me-- pillows.

I snatched up one of the pillows. "Hold that pose," I explained, but put this between your legs."

She bit her lip and smirked at me. "Oh you're dirty," she reaffirmed, but took it anyway, laid it on the bed, and straddled it, trapping it tightly between those thighs.

"No, if I was dirty, it'd be *my* pillow," I said, peering through the viewfinder to line up my shots.

"That's your fault then for doing this at my place instead of yours," she teased me right back. Some rather reckless flirting on her part told me that this might not be as hard of a conquest as I thought.

The shots were mostly on her knees. I set up a fan to blow her hair back from her face. The premise of this series was "You're missing Michael, pretending he's here now, and you're using anything at your disposal..."

Her eyes shut. She let her mouth hang open in an expression of pleasure. Her front bunny teeth peeked out from her upper lip. She played the part, slowly grinding her hips against the pillow, as though she was masturbating. And perhaps she was, because some deep heavy breaths began to escape from her lips.

"Run your hands over yourself," I instructed. She didn't question the intent behind my suggestion. Either she understood the look I was going for... or she was a hornier slut than I gave her credit for. Regardless, she caressed her breast over her corset (that material was probably strong enough to stop bullets, given the payload that they were restraining). Her free hand slid up to her hair-- she ran her fingers through it, lifted her arms above her head and let the hair cascade back down in the soft breeze of the fan.

She was a natural. I nailed all the motion shots perfectly. Her hips were moving more on the pillow, gyrating now. Little steady rotations that made it hard to tell if she was acting, or if she was actually getting herself off. Regardless, I didn't care.

By now my cock was at half mast (as I'm sure you could imagine). I tried my best to focus on the task at hand, no matter how badly I wanted to forget the photo-shoot entirely and just fuck the hell out of this slut. I could feel it tensing against my thigh, swinging heavily under its weight.

Jessie was getting into the role. She bit her lip, her eyes still shut. Her hips worked in a steady forward and back. One hand roaming her body, moving naturally, finding all the places that she touched when she was alone. Her other hand shot down to the pillow between her legs and she grasped it hard, pushing it against her moving hips.

A soft moan escaped her lips. I watched the forward and back of her body, all through the viewfinder, snapping picture after picture.

"Oh... oh... oh," she was singing softly to herself in between those little gasps. She was working herself up. But even now, there was still reasonable doubt. Which was why, if I wanted to parlay this into something more, I needed to tease her for a little longer.

"I think it's time we move onto the next series of pictures," I said with an air of professionalism to my voice.

Her hips continued forward and back for a few desperate pumps. A couple of final moans, and a reluctant groan of disappointment. When she finally stopped, I detected just the slightest quiver to her body, and knew she'd made herself horny, long before I even noticed the wet spot on the pillow case.

"Sorry," she managed to find her voice. It sounded like a throaty (Sowwy)... the innocence and sexuality of that word alone made my cock jump slightly. "That one was kind of exciting." She slid off the bed on shaky, unsteady legs, and paused in surprise. I knew where her eyes had ventured. She was gazing down at my crotch.

When I get hard, I never tent. My cock is far too long to stand upright. Men who have been gifted with endowment that exceeds ten inches can relate to this struggle. It never "pops up"... it prints, it picks one leg to journey along, and it strains the fabric until it either goes away naturally, or it's freed. She was seeing that for the first time-- the wrist-thick muscle that ran it's way along the leg of my shorts, hugging my thigh tightly.

"I agree," I said finally, a knowing smile on my face as she managed to tear her shocked eyes away from my cock. "That's why I thought it best to move onto the next shot... you know... so we don't get carried away." My way of letting her know that I was feeling it too... our guilt shared.

She nodded quickly. The shock on her face mixed with guilt as she processed this new development. There was no smart playful remarks from her this time. I understood that her thoughts were elsewhere. And that was fine. She hurried to the bathroom, with that slight tremble to her energetic walk.

***

The black baby doll nightie came next.

Jessie seemed to have cooled herself down a bit when she emerged from the bathroom, although it was easy to miss the glance she'd cast at me when she stepped out. Her eyes were curiously looking to see if I was still hard. I was still at half-mast. My stamina often remains for a long time to come.

"That looks more comfortable than the last one," I said, to break the ice.

"That corset is tight," she laughed easily. "It makes me claustrophobic after a while."

The baby doll was sheer, but not completely see through. I could make out the lines of her cleavage and breasts, and the circles of her nipples, big and round on those enormous sweater-puppets. But the top was breezy and playful-- light and airy, like curtains that stopped just above her naval. She gave me a little twirl to brandish her body. She'd traded in the red panties for black lacy boy-shorts.

"I feel like it's missing something," I told her.

"Really? I kind of thought so too."

"Do you have socks or..."

She retrieved a pair of thigh-high black stockings from the nearest drawer, and held them up.

"Perfect," I told her.

I had her lay on her back on the bed. Her hair splayed out innocently behind her. Despite the lingerie, this style seemed to bring out her innocent qualities, and I wanted to highlight that.

"What's the scenario now, Mr. Photographer?" She asked, her head lolling in my direction. While I pretended to fiddle with the camera, I caught the glance that she eyed my package with. She was looking, and her expression was one of surprise and disbelief. I'd seen that look a million times-- the realization that this old man was working with something beyond expectation.

"The scenario is... while hubby is away, he's given you permission for a hot date. And you're getting yourself ready for his arrival..."

Jessie looked momentarily surprised, then that look faded into a naughty smile of delight. "I like that," she admitted.

I handed her the thigh-highs, with the instructions to slide them on slowly.

On her back, with her legs in the air, and her toes pointed to the ceiling, she did as she was told. I took close-ups, and ones with her entire body framed.

I moved around the bed in a slow circle, snapping away as she inched those leggings higher and higher up those silky smooth thighs.

My favorite was the shot by the foot of the bed, her ass and pussy facing the camera, her face out of focus in the background, eyes shut, lips parted cutely, in a dreamy fantasy of what it would be like when this mystery man finally arrived to pleasure her.

As I circled the bed, many times her head lolled in my direction, and she eyed my crotch for longer and longer periods. She was growing less timid in her glances, and I suspect that she was hoping I would notice. I said nothing.

She took a deep breath as the last legging was pulled into place, settled at mid thigh. "The suspense is killing me," she said in a lusty voice. "Who's my mystery man?"

I came around the bed, and held up a stuffed bear that she'd had on a window seat. She looked momentarily confused. "He may have given you the hall pass, but you're still a good faithful woman, and you want him to see that. This is your visitor," I teased and handed her the Teddy Bear.

She took it, with the slightest look of disappointment. It definitely hadn't been her expectation, but the suggestion was just naughty enough to excite her. She held up the stuffed bear to face her, and cooed to it. "I was weally hoping for a weal cock, Mr. Bear. Won't you make me feel good tonight?"

Then she planted a slow sexy kiss on it's snout (making sure I caught it all with the camera). That lucky bear then took a slow journey over Jessie's mountainous curves, down her flat tummy, and toward her spreading legs.

She was breathing audibly. Her chest rising and falling. Her face turned in my direction, and her eyes kept peering at my cock now. I knew what she was doing. She was trying to entice it to grow larger. And it was working, because my python was thickening, expanding, lengthening.

The teddy bear came to rest between Jessie's thighs, and she started to push it against herself. "Oh Mr. Bear. You feel so good down there..." she moaned softly, her hips rising off the bed to meet the toy, in a display of putting her all into the lewd act.

I snapped away with the camera, although my own thoughts were no longer on the photo-shoot.

She pushed the plush toy against her mound, and grinded her hips. Her moans of pleasure softly rolling throughout the room. "Mmmm... you're better than my husband after all..." she purred. "And bigger too," she added her eyes wandering to my bulge. Her finger sliding up to her lips, tasting the tip of her finger, her eyes had shut in lusty wonder.

Her moans filled the room as she rubbed the toy over her sex. She peered up at me. "Should I take my panties down?" She asked.

"Just a little," I said. "It's not about what you show, it's about what you *don't* show."

She bit her lip, glanced at my bulge again, then nodded. She hooked her thumb into her boy shorts, and pushed them down, not enough to see her womanhood, but enough to see that she was a woman who carefully manicured herself down there.

My own cock jumped at the sight. It was all the reward she needed. She peered up at the camera with authentic lust in her eyes as she rubbed the plush toy against her snatch. She gyrated her hips like she had on the pillow-- a mating display, trying to entice me...

"Is that..." she asked, almost nervous and tentative. "Is that what I think it is?" She gestured with her eyes to my endowment printing in my shorts.

"It's a natural reaction to a beautiful woman doing what you're doing right now," I said dismissively. "I apologize if it offends you."

"No, no... it's fine," she insisted. Then she chewed softly on the tip of her finger. The stuffed bear between her legs suddenly forgotten. "It's just... really... really big."

"Old men can be hung too," I shrugged, seeing her reach curiously for it. (Not just yet, you little slut...). "Anyway, I think we're all finished up with that one," I said, steering her back on track. "I think one more set, and you'll have quite the portfolio."

When I helped her off the bed, she was practically quivering. Her legs were unsteady, like a baby deer learning to walk for the first time. She set the stuffed bear aside. His little button nose and eyes had a wet sheen on them from what Jessie left behind.

As she headed for the bathroom to change for the final time, she glanced back over her shoulder at me. That look said it all.

I knew it was no longer about the photo session. Now her thoughts were on something else.

***

When she returned, she had changed into her husband's dress shirt and tie. A matching pair of teal underwear peeked out from beneath the long shirt, and when she strode to the bed, I could see the bottoms of her ass cheeks. It was a thong.

She sat on the bed and peered up at me, expectantly. The word 'smoldering' came to mind. She had no remarks or questions for me. It was the look of a girl who'd follow every instruction I set forth, no matter how filthy.

"With the shirt buttoned, it hides your curves," I said, rather serious. "This isn't a pajama shoot. Leave the tie in place, and unbutton the shirt."

She started at once, popping the ones by the collar and working her way down. Her nimble fingers went down her chest, her cleavage coming into view. She paused. "All the way?" She asked, her hair falling over her face as she glanced up, looking so innocent and so naughty all at once.

"All the way," I said, allowing my own lust to give my voice a note of authority.

She bit her lip. That expression alone confirmed that the actual photo-shoot was the furthest thing from her mind. The shirt opened, and the sides of her two melons, bare and unrestrained teased her wonderful cleavage, down to her flat tummy. She let the necktie drop. It came to rest in her deep cleavage, wedged between her tits.

She kicked her feet expectantly, teasing the shirt slightly, letting more and more of her perfect round globes show. "So... what's my motivation in this scene?" Her eyes wandered again to my crotch, and she sucked at a corner of her mouth. Jessie was making no effort to hid her wandering eyes.

"Your motivation..." I said rather daringly now, "Is to make your photographer absolutely squirm."

She was titillated by this idea. "I think I can manage that," she said rather proudly, and her eyes flicked to my crotch again. "You look like you're struggling a bit already."

The first few poses, she positioned herself in front of the fan, planted her hands on her hips, and just stared at me with a proud, self-amused smile. Her hands on her hips, the only thing keeping her shirt from billowing out behind her. As it was, her shirt came dangerously close to flapping open and giving me a peek at her breasts in their entirety. I snapped my pictures, but with long pauses in between to admire the view.

Jessie playfully turned her back to me, letting me see the hints of her mostly bare ass. She opened her shirt fully, affording me just the slightest peek-a-boo of the sides of her bare tits, letting it drop off her shoulders, partly down her back. She smiled over her shoulder at me. My god, the girl was teasing me, and loving every second of it. Usually that was what I was best at!

With her back toward me, she strode over to the window, and leaned on the frame. "What do you think, Woy? Think the neighborhood would like to see these tits?" She stood in front of the glass window, and wagged her butt back at me, really eager to show off the fact that anyone outside might see her boobs, but I couldn't. Brat.

"I'm sure they could see those puppies from space." I snapped a few pictures, although they were less for Michael now, and more for me.

She peered over her shoulder at me. "Yeah?" She asked. She slid her shirt up, and revealed her ass. Her butt was on the smaller side, but tight and shapely. Her thong vanished between her cheeks, and when she leaned forward, I could see the dampness in her panties. "Poor baby. Here's a taste." She said as she swayed her hips from side to side.