RTFM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen tried to pull the panties off again, but the waistband was completely inflexible. She sucked her belly in as far as she could. To her delight, a small crevice opened between her skin and the panty. She stuck a finger in, and then to her horror the waistband tightened. She barely managed to pull her finger out in time. Now, even breathing was difficult. She struggled mightily but was unable to get it to move more than a fraction of an inch. As she was struggling, Max started up again. This time Max was gentle, slowly ramping her up. This time, just as she was about to cum, the bra pinched her nipples so hard she tried to protect herself. All stimulation stopped, and Karen found that the bra effectively prevented her from feeling her breasts. The bra, usually soft and yielding, was now fairly stiff. She could squeeze her breasts but it was like squeezing a soda bottle and only generated mild pressure across her bosom. She attacked the bra, hoping to at least get it off, only to find the clasp was now unyielding.

The remote beeped, surprising her. She hadn't realized it made noise. A statement appeared on the screen: "User Action: Stimulate Breasts." Karen stared at it in confusion—how was she supposed to stimulate her breasts when the bra wouldn't let her? Unexpectedly, the bra bit her nipples. Karen yelped in surprise, instinctively bring her hands up to protect her breasts. To her shock, she could feel her fingers. More precisely, her breasts could feel her fingers, even though all her fingers could feel was the stiff surface of the bra. The remote beeped again with the instruction "User Action: Stimulate Breasts." She furrowed her brow in thought, trying to figure out what to do. The bra bit her again, and again she brought her hands up. This time, she started to simulate touching her breasts. The remote seemed content and silently allowed her to feel herself up. She laid back on her bed, staring up into the darkness as she manipulated herself to full arousal. The bra, while blocking sensation to her fingertips, mimicked the feeling of her hands on her breasts.

Karen glanced a the clock in despair. This cruel game of denial had been going on for nearly three hours! Having been teased to the brink of orgasm numerous times, she quickly was becoming fully aroused with only her hands on her breasts. As her body got hotter and hotter, she decided to try and stroke her clit. No sooner had her hand left her breast than the remote beeped again. Karen immediately brought her hand back up to her breast as she read the remote. Apparently she was not allowed to stop. Her mind reeled at what was happening to her. Why hadn't Max stopped? How long was this going to go on? The remote beeped again. This time the instruction read "User Action: Stimulate clitoris."

Karen reached down and started to stroke herself. Just like the bra, the panty prevented her fingers from touching herself, but one of Max's tentacles began mimicking her finger's movements. She knew just how to touch herself, and in mere moments she was rubbing herself to an orgasm. As she feared, everything stopped as she approached climax. Her hands ground helplessly on the now solid bra cups, generating nothing more than light pressure. She frantically pawed at her crotch and breasts to no avail, the panty and the bra stiff and unyielding. She again tried to attack the bra and panty, struggling mightily to get them to budge. Finally she gave up, whimpering in misery.

The remote flashed again, and Karen's cycle of torment started up again. "User Action: Stimulate Breasts." Afraid of getting bitten, she started playing with her breasts. She couldn't figure out what was happening. Why was Max not shutting off? How long would she be stuck like this? She contemplated calling 911, but it would be far too humiliating to try and explain getting stuck in a masturbation outfit. The remote flashed again. This time the instruction read "User Action: Stimulate clitoris." Defeated, she started talking to Max in the darkness, begging him for mercy. He showed none.

***

As it was designed, the "Keyholder Remote Extended Squid Stimulator" (KRESS) recorded everything, building a larger and more precise database on the user. Heart rate, PH levels, lubrication, electrical conductivity, blood pressure all fed into the algorithm. The KRESS was now learning exactly what the user responded to, recording the precise movements of her fingers as she pleasured herself. A training cycle, if it ran continuously, would last for four days. Two cycles had been requested by the keyholder. By the end of the two cycles, the user would be highly sensitized to pleasure and would be able to enjoy a much more rewarding sex life with her keyholder.

***

Karen recovered enough to try another shot at the remote. This time she managed to find a prompt that asked if she wanted to cancel the current setting. Her heart leapt in hope as she selected yes. She was then asked for the keyholder passcode. She stared at the device. Was it Max's serial number? She tried it and it was rejected. In desperation, she tried it again. This time the remote warned her that one more failed attempt would lock her out. The remote flashed and the prompt reappeared: "User Action: Stimulate Breasts." With a sigh she obeyed.

Denied yet again, Karen glanced at the clock. This had been going on for over five hours, well past her usual bed time. The constant pattern of arousal and denial was literally starting to hurt her. It almost felt like she was cramping, although the pain was less physical than mental. She was completely exhausted, not only by the late hour, but also by the endless teasing. Her spirit was broken. If only she could cum, she might be able to rest. The remote flashed and her tired eyes read the instructions. "User Action: Stimulate Breasts." Karen whined in helplessness and began touching herself. After being abandoned at the edge yet again, she slipped into sleep. Nightmares filled her dreams, imaging sexy men making love to her, touching her. Nasty images filled her mind, unable to shake off the messages her body was sending.

Karen drifted awake to the sensation of having her breasts fondled. She groggily reached for them and rediscovered the bra. Apparently her hands were no longer needed. She glanced at the clock and figured she had slept for only a couple of hours. She fell asleep again as Max started to stir inside of her. An hour later she awoke again to the same sensations. Now, Max was treating her like a relaxed lover on a lazy morning. Despite not being needed, her hands went to her breasts and absently played with them. This time when Max stopped she swore she had started to orgasm, but once again there was no relief. Her mind wandered. Suddenly, she sat bolt upright, her tired mind gripped with a brilliant idea.

Karen leapt out of her bed and raced into her living room, shoving the chair out of the way. Kneeling, she activated her computer and started the Headmistress program. Maybe the Headmistress could help! Finally the program started, showing the Headmistress working at her desk.

"Excuse me," Karen asked.

"Just a minute," the Headmistress replied without looking up.

Karen stared in shock. She waited for a few seconds before trying again. "Excuse me, please."

"I said in a minute," the Headmistress snapped, the irritation obvious in her voice.

Karen gaped in confusion but held her tongue. She appraised the Headmistress again. The graphics were really quite good. The Headmistress appeared to be older, maybe forty. She was pretty and slim, but with her hair pulled back she looked quite sever. As the minutes ticked by, she realized she really needed to use the toilet. Surely she wasn't going to have to pee with the panty on! Finally, the Headmistress looked up.

"Now, what can I do for you, Karen?"

"I, um, I have to go to the bathroom."

"Why of course, you may go."

"I, um, how can I go with this...on."

"I have released the panel, you may pull it out of the way." An image appeared next to the Headmistress, showing the panel on her panty detaching from the back. "You have five minutes. Please return when you are finished."

Karen turned and ran to the bathroom. Just like the picture had shown, she was able to peel the center panel away. She relieved herself and wiped. Realizing the situation she was in, she took advantage of the freedom and started to touch herself. She knew she wouldn't need long, just a few precious moments. Seconds later, one of Max's tentacles forced it's way between her finger and clit. Karen tried to push it away, but it responded by pinching her most delicate spot. She tried again to remove it, but the tentacle was remarkable firm and again responded with a painful pinch. She yelped in confused pain, finally realizing that Max was not going to let her do that. Reluctantly, she pushed the panel back in place. Moments later it had reattached itself, as solid as ever. She sighed and walked back to the Headmistress.

"Young lady," the Headmistress started severely, "Why are you standing?"

"I..." she started, before dropping to her knees. The position caused her to have to look up slightly to the Headmistress.

"Now, what were you doing in the bathroom?"

"I, um...nothing," Karen replied, still embarrassed to be talking to a computer.

"Do not lie to me," the Headmistress snapped.

"I, uh, I was touching myself," she finally replied meekly.

The Headmistress tut-tutted in disapproval. "I am very disappointed in you. Apparently, you can't control yourself at all. I hadn't taken you to be so weak."

"I'm...sorry?"

"I know. You will need to be punished. Don't you agree?"

"Yes?" Karen answered, wondering what was going on.

"Yes what?"

"Yes ma'am, I agree."

"Good. As punishment, your training clock is reset. You are starting over."

"I...ma'am?" she asked.

The headmistress raised her hand to stop her. "Not now young lady. How long has it been since you ate?"

"I...um...last night."

"Go eat, you must keep your strength up. Return here in twenty minutes," she said, pointing to the clock behind her, "and we can continue our conversation."

"But, I...," Karen started before giving up.

She rose and went to her kitchen and fixed herself breakfast, her mind awhirl with what was happening. What did the Headmistress mean 'your clock is reset'? She called her friend to let her know that she would not be joining them for lunch and shopping, feigning a cold. Finally, twenty minutes nearly expired, she returned the Headmistress. Remembering the last time, she kneeled in front of her again.

"Did you have a pleasant meal?" the Headmistress asked sweetly as she finally looked up from her paperwork.

"Yes. What do you mean, my clock is reset?" The Headmistress' harsh glare caused Karen to correct herself. "What do you mean, my clock is reset, ma'am?"

"Your keyholder engaged you for two training cycles. You started last night. Because you have no self-control, you are starting over." Karen gasped as the bra started to work on her breasts again.

"But I set the remote for two hours, ma'am."

"Two cycles," the Headmistress corrected her. Karen lurched sharply as her nipples were stroked firmly.

"Stop squirming, girl!" the Headmistress admonished.

"Sorry ma'am," Karen apologized, trying to stay straight. I...how long is a cycle? I mean, how long is a cycle, ma'am?"

"Forty eight hours when run continuously."

"Eight days?" Karen exploded. "I can't miss work for two weeks!"

"Young lady!" the Headmistress thundered, slamming her hand on the desk. "You will not use that tone of voice with me!"

"I'm sorry, ma'am," Karen pleaded. "I just...I have to go to work! I can't go to work like this."

The Headmistress simply stared silently at her. Finally, she spoke.

"Right now, you are in training mode. And, due to your dwandling, you are behind schedule. We need to get you back on track. Please get the position...what you young people call," she paused as she consulted a sheet of paper. "Doggy style. Are you familiar with this position?"

"Yes ma'am. But please, I am the keyholder."

"Assume the position, young lady."

Karen started to protest but then dropped to her hands and knees. She knew the position, of course, but had never let her boyfriend have sex will her like that. She found it too degrading. She squeaked as Max came alive inside of her.

"Please ma'am, there must be something you can do."

"Young lady, I will not talk to someone I cannot see."

Karen reached up to adjust the computer and crawled back so that she was facing the Headmistress. From her position on the floor her neck had to crane up steeply to see her.

"Please ma'am, there must be something you can do. I am the keyholder."

"The keyholder can terminate the training cycle at any time."

"Ma'am," Karen started before letting out a grunt as Max slammed into her. She felt his impact all across her butt and throughout her pussy. "How does the keyholder terminate the training cycle?"

"There are two ways the keyholder can terminate the training cycle."

Karen panted as she listened, Max picking up the pace as they spoke.

"First, on the remote, the keyholder can cancel the settings simply by entering the keyholder's passcode."

"Ma'am," Karen gasped, "Where does the keyholder find the passcode?"

"The passcode is written on the inside cover of the instruction manual."

Karen groaned, in part in dismay at discovering she needed the instruction manual and in part for the liberties Max was taking with her. Where the hell had she put the instruction manual? Was it in her storage room in the basement?

"But, ma'am, what if the keyholder has lost the passcode? How can I get it back?"

"To recover the passcode, the keyholder simply needs to log in to the keyholder's account and request the passcode."

Karen's heart fell as she heard the news. She did not remember either the username or the password she used, and she used a fake email address to set up the account. It did not look like that was going to work at all. "Ma'am, what is the second way to terminate the training cycle," she asked, failing to keep the arousal out of her voice.

"The second way to terminate the training cycle is to log on to the keyholder's account and request a termination."

"But...I...oh...," Karen whimpered, defeated again.

She stared in a daze at the Headmistress, Max now thrusting firmly inside of her as her nipples were fondled. The Headmistress seemed to be gazing at her in bemused disgust. Karen's eyes drifted to the ground, only to be reprimanded by the Headmistress. She raised her head again, craning her neck to look at her. The familiar wave built in her core, and just as she feared, in the millisecond before she came, all sensation stopped. Karen's hips bucked in protest and a whine escaped her throat. Finally, her breathing returned to normal.

"You may get up," the Headmistress offered, and Karen gladly took to her knees. "Now, you have been a bad girl, but that is not uncommon for someone just starting out. You are trying and have a good attitude. So, I am tempted to give you this," she said, and pulled out a glowing pink diamond that floated over her hand.

"What is that?" Karen asked. A pause hung in the air. "Ma'am."

"An orgasm, of course. Now, go take a shower and get cleaned up. Return in forty five minutes and I will consider rewarding you."

An orgasm. The idea seemed almost too good to be true. A huge smile broke out on Karen's face. At least she would get something out of this horrible adventure.

"Oh, thank you ma'am, that would be wonderful," Karen beamed.

The Headmistress nodded knowingly. "You will be able to take off the assisting devices, have them back on when you return. The KRESS will remain in place." With a wave of her hand, the Headmistress dismissed her and returned to her paperwork.

Karen scrambled to her feet and practically ran to the bathroom. As the Headmistress had said, she was now able to easily remove her bra and panty. Max, however, stayed in place. She jumped in the shower and started to get cleaned up. She marveled at her breasts, finally able to stroke them again. She soaped and massaged them much more than they needed, shocked by how sensitive they were. Max felt different also, like there were little jets of water were being swished around inside of her. It felt like he was cleaning her vaginal walls while she cleaned her skin. Her hands fondled her breasts and she considered trying to masturbate while free of the bra and panty. She wondered absently if the Headmistress would deliver on her promise. She decided to trust her and stepped out to dry off.

Forty five minutes later, with the bra and panty back on, Karen knelt before the Headmistress and waited for patiently instruction. The pink diamond glowed and danced temptingly on her desk. Finally she looked up.

"Are we all clean?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Would you like this?" she asked, motioning to the pink diamond.

"Yes ma'am," she nodded with a smile.

"Very well," the Headmistress grinned. A long silence hung in the air as they Headmistress stared at her. Finally a light went on in Karen's head.

"Um, ma'am, may I please have an orgasm?"

"Why yes, you may. Thank you for asking so politely."

With that, she flicked the diamond off her desk. It seemed to fly straight at Karen, disappearing after it covered the screen. Max twitched in response. Karen looked up at the Headmistress in confusion. The Headmistress smiled back at her.

"Go on, young lady, run along and enjoy," she smiled, dismissing her with a wave of her hand. "You may come back any time you like." She then returned to her paperwork and the program minimized.

Karen got up and looked down at her panty. Did this mean that Max was going to make her cum? She quickly ran back to her bedroom and jumped in her bed. Moments later, the bra started. She went to fondle her breasts only to get a beep from the remote. She looked at it to find a new instruction: "User Action: No hands." With a sigh, she let her hands drop to her sides and allowed herself to enjoy the sensations. Having been teased mercilessly for over twelve hours, she really did not need any foreplay, but Max was taking his good old time. Doubt nagged the back of her mind as she wondered if he would deliver this time. His talented tentacles worked her, touching her most sensitive spots. All the while she lay there, unable to interact at all, helpless to his touches. He teased her again, sucking on her clit before backing off to stroke her labia, Karen breathless in anticipation. She approached her climax and this time Max drove her over the peak.

The orgasm ripped through her mind and body, releasing hours of pent up arousal. Brilliant reds and oranges filled her vision as her blood seemed to turn to fire. She barely choked off a scream Max punished her, thrusting in and out of her, sucking her nipples and her clit, driving her crazy. Her exhausted brain overloaded on pleasure and she passed out. She awoke just before noon and grinned weakly.

"Max, you nearly killed me," she groaned before sliding out of bed.

Karen walked to the living room with a purpose. Her animal urges taken care of, she now had a new mission to accomplish before Max started playing again: figure out how to get these devilish things off of her.

12