Rubbed the Right Way

Story Info
Neal is motivated to perform well at work.
2.1k words
4.46
83.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neal stood in the back of the elevator as people poured in, packing tighter and tighter.

"Wait! I've got to get this projector on. They need it in the conference room now," a strident female voice yelled.

The group heaved a collective sigh but they packed in tighter as the company president's secretary pushed a cart with a computer projector onto the elevator.

The woman in front of Neal was forced back against him, the firm softness of her derriere pressed against his groin. He held his breath but she didn't move away.

The doors closed and the elevator began its ascent. The floral scent of her long, dark, curling hair filled Neal's senses, threatening to overwhelm him. Her head was just below his nose and so close.

The elevator came to a jolting stop at the third floor, causing him to inadvertently rub up against the woman. Neal suppressed a groan but he couldn't stop the blood that rushed to fill his cock.

Great, just great. I'm going to get fired for sexual harassment. He looked to the left and right but there was simply no room to move.

The elevator resumed its climb with another jerk that rubbed him just the right way against her soft ass again. He looked down. If he could just get his folder between his rapidly hardening cock and her ass... no, that wouldn't work. There just wasn't enough room. Maybe she simply wouldn't notice.

The elevator jolted to a stop again on the fifth floor. Her ass rubbed his now engorged and sensitive cock in a way that made him unable to resist a gasping breath... half pain, half pleasure.

Shit! Neal flinched as her head turned. She looked over her shoulder at him, from beneath her long dark fringe of hair. A slow smile crossed her lips. Then she simply faced forward again.

Was he imagining things? Did she realize what she was doing to him? Could she know and not care? Or even be enjoying it?

On the seventh floor, half the elevator emptied. Neal waited for her to step forward, breaking their intimate contact, but she didn't. The rest of the people in the elevator moved around, giving each other some space, but she stayed with him as the elevator started again. He thought he even felt her give it a little extra assist with a grind as the elevator started again, bringing friction to their contact.

The elevator came to a halt on the eleventh floor and when the doors opened, she simply stepped forward and walked out, without so much as a backward glance.

Neal brought his folder down to cover the sizeable bulge in the front of his pants. He didn't know who she was. It was a big company. She might work somewhere there or she might simply be in for a meeting. He might never see her again, but he knew he would never forget that elevator ride.

*****

The next day Neal waited with the crowd for a space on the elevator. He surreptitiously scanned the group for a sign of her but he'd only really seen her from behind and a brief moment in profile. He remembered she had very fair skin and her hair had been a very dark brown, but women changed their hairstyle from day to day. He gave up and waited impatiently for the elevator.

When his chance to get on came, he moved in quickly, ending up in the back again. When he turned to face front, he found a woman with brown hair before him once more. Was it her? His heart beat a little faster. She was the right height, the top of her head just below his eyes. Her hair was swept up in a twist that allowed him to see the long, lovely line of her neck.

As the crowd pushed in, the woman in front of him stepped back, bringing her soft but firm buttocks into contact with his groin. She didn't apologize or make a move to separate them. He inhaled. The scent was the same.

It had to be her.

As if to prove him right, he felt her give a small, almost imperceptible roll of her hips. He felt himself begin to swell again.Yes, oh yes.

With every stop of the elevator, she seemed to grow more bold. When the elevator jolted to a halt or jerked into motion again she bounced against him.

Then she began to move against him on her own.

Her ass muscles rhythmically contracted, then released. There could be no doubt what she intended. With just the muscles in her buttocks, she rubbed his cock.

Neal closed his eyes for a minute and let the back wall of the elevator support him as he enjoyed her ministrations. His hands tightened on his folder. He imagined being alone with her, gripping her arms tightly to pull her back against him, running his lips over her hair, letting his hands wander forward to explore her body.

The elevator jolted to a stop once more and his eyes flew open as she stepped away from him. She departed as she had the day before, without a glance back.

Feeling somewhat bereft, Neal brought his folder down to cover the bulge of his throbbing erection.Going to need to make a stop in the restroom today.

*****

On the third day, Neal stepped hopefully onto the elevator but found his ride unencumbered by the attentions of the beautiful brunette and her delightful derriere. Everyone kept at least a marginal distance.

Somewhat deflated by the boring start to the day, Neal got off on the fifteenth floor and made his way down the walkway between cubicles to his own little space. As he was hanging up his coat, Judy, the interim manager stuck her head in.

"Hey, Neal," she said with a smile.

"Good morning, Judy."

She stuck out her hand. "I just wanted to say it's been great working with you."

Neal took her hand. "Someone else has been hired then?"

Judy nodded. "Yep, she's come to us from the Atlanta office. Yesterday was the second round of interviews with the short list and they hired her on the spot. Her name is Olivia. She's making herself at home. I've told her all about the staff and what a great job you've been doing. Why don't you go introduce yourself?"

"Thanks, I will."

Curious, Neal walked down the hall to the manager's office and knocked.

"Come in," drawled a throaty feminine voice.

Neal opened the door and stepped in, stopping as he caught sight of her. It washer, wasn't it? It couldn't be, but it had to be.

She looked up from her desk and that slow smile that he remembered from the first day in the elevator curved her lips.

"Come in, you must be Neal." She rose and stepped around the desk to hold out her hand.

Neal stepped into the room and closed the door behind him. "Um, yes. I'm Neal." He shook her hand once firmly.

"Judy showed me the picture of the department from someone's retirement party. Why don't you have a seat?" She gestured to a chair in front of her desk.

"That would have been Jake's retirement party, I think." Neal cleared his throat nervously and took the seat offered.

"Yes, I think that was the name," she purred. "I'm so glad we'll be working together, Neal. I understand you've been the heart of the team, a real right hand for Judy the last few months. I hope you'll be the same for me."

"I'll do my best."

Olivia stepped between him and the desk, leaning against the edge. There wasn't much room and her right foot came to rest between his two. He caught her scent and felt himself start to react.

"I consider it my job to inspire you to do your best. I want you to feel you can come to me at any time, for whatever you need. All you have to do... is ask. I hope I can do the same?" She toyed with a golden locket on a chain at the base of her throat.

Neal felt a little light-headed. "Of course."

"Good, then I have a question for you."

Neal met her eyes.

"How did you like my ass rubbing your cock the last two mornings in the elevator?"

Neal felt mesmerized. "I liked it very much."

Olivia held his gaze as she stood up straight. "I'm glad, because there's something I want to ask you to do for me right now." She started unbuttoning her blouse, tugged it out of the waistband of her skirt then stripped it off and dropped it on the desk.

Neal's eyes drank in the sight of her fair breasts, cupped in the contrast of black lace.

Her hands went to her skirt and pushed that down. It fell to her feet and she stepped out of it, one high-heeled foot at a time. "Pick that up for me?"

Neal leaned over to pick up the skirt. She pushed her slip down as he leaned over and when Neal picked up both, he found himself facing her smoothly shaven pussy, and rounded hips. Thigh high stockings held themselves up with elastic rather than a garter belt. She pivoted and turned so that he was staring at her lush derriere. Her hands reached back and unhooked her bra. She peeled it off and dropped it on the desk, leaving her dressed in only her locket, thigh high stockings and black high heels.

"I want you to place your cock along the crack of my buttocks and rub yourself until you come on me." She leaned forward slightly and put her hands on the desk. "Anytime you're ready."

One part of him thought that this couldn't be happening. He felt in shock. The other part of him felt his cock, hard as a rock, and ready for anything she might want. He stood, the small space bringing the front of his pants and the bulge there rubbing up against her ass.

"Mmmmm." She moaned appreciatively.

Neal pushed back his chair with a foot and quickly undressed, efficiently stripping off his tie and shirt. He kicked off his shoes as he unbelted his pants then stripped them down with his briefs. His cock saluted the soft but firm white buttocks before him as he stepped forward, bringing them into contact.

Grasping her hips, Neal started to stroke his cock along the valley created by her butt cheeks, his balls bouncing up against the soft mounds. With his right hand, he reached up to capture pre-cum dripping from the tip of his cock and smoothed it over her skin, lubricating the slide for his cock. He leaned over a little more to keep his cock in contact with her ass.

Instead of taking hold of her hip again though, he reached around and slid his now slick fingers into the folds of her pussy lips. He heard her moan as he found her clit and stroked it, alternating a light pressure with a stronger, deeper stroke.

Holding her with his fingers buried in her pussy, he let go of her hip with his left hand and brought that up to tease the nipple of her left breast, pinching and tugging then rolling it between his fingers.

"Yes, please..." she moaned.

Neal felt the rush of heat through his body. He had his boss, over her desk, his cock on her ass, one hand in her pussy and the other on her breast. This was a job worth getting up in the morning for. He thrust his fingers harder into her pussy, working her hard with his fingers while his thumb alone rubbed her clit now. He felt her body shudder as she came and felt his own orgasm building.

His hands gripped her tight as his hips thrust more rapidly, working his body to the frenzied point. His balls contracted and the cum spurted out of his shaft onto her lower back. Once, twice, three times it erupted. He watched as the sticky fluid settled into a pool on the small of her back.

Mesmerized, he stepped back and leaned down to suck up the fluid. He pulled her upright and turned her to meet his mouth. Mouth to mouth, he pushed his tongue with the cum into her mouth and gave it to her.

She broke the kiss and swallowed then smiled that slow smile again.

"Not only do you take directions well, but you have wonderful initiative. I think we're going to work well together."