Rude Girl

Story Info
She's rude. He challenges her.
2.6k words
4.16
33.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers

So there I was at the beach, eyeing all the lovely ladies. Isn't it amazing how the fine weather brings them out? Somehow pretty girls just seem prettier when they're with a bunch of other pretty girls.

I'd been wandering around, chatting up a few girls, being ignored by others, finding a few of them downright rude. I've always found that the rude girls are generally outnumbered by the friendly ones and when I say friendly I mean just that, the girls that automatically friend-zone you on first meeting them. If you want to get out of the friend-zone you have to put in some effort.

I don't have a problem with rude girls. I can be just as rude as they are and it's fun to see the shocked looks on their faces when someone calls them on their rudeness. Pretty girls aren't used to being challenged by men. Men are supposed to accept what they dish out. If I genuinely like a girl I'm prepared to accept a certain amount of rudeness but I do draw the line at a certain point. They actually respect that.

There was one pretty young lady who I found very attractive. She was about five foot six with beguiling curves, curves that were nicely set off by the bright yellow bikini that she flaunted. She was dark haired, brown-eyed, and had a golden tan, altogether a delightful young thing. It was a pity that she was also uber-rude.

I graciously ignored her rudeness, rising above her cutting comments. It was obvious that she wasn't going to warm up to me but that was OK. I was finding it fascinating the way she seethed whenever I came along. She just seemed to have a natural antipathy where I was concerned. Now I'm not saying that I was doing or saying anything that was deliberately designed to rile her up but. . . Ah, wait a moment. Now that I think about it I probably was. How reprehensible of me. I would need to speak to myself severely.

I happened to meet up with her as she was coming out of the water, no attached retinue for some reason, which was an unusual state of affairs.

"Hi, Jen," I said, smiling happily.

"It's Jan," she snapped at me.

"That's what I said," I replied, smile still in place.

"Oh, just go away. You make me sick," she snapped.

"Really? Odd. Don't let it worry you. I have a cure for that."

"Suicide?" she asked, sounding very hopeful.

"Death by frostbite, possibly," I said, "but what I really meant is that you should get to know me better. A lot better. Why not come for a walk with me and we can spend some quality time together, where we can get to know each other a little more, ah, intimately."

For a moment there I thought she was going to have a stroke. She went red and then white and then red again.

"If you're suggesting what I think you're suggesting you have to be insane. There's no way that I'm going to spend time with you getting to know you more intimately."

She even put finger quotes around the 'intimately'.

"But we could have such a marvellous time," I said softly, my smile undimmed.

"You have got to be kidding," she said, speaking equally as softly and just as sincerely. "You'd have to rape me to have that marvellous time."

"Oh," I said in a surprised voice. "OK then, but you'll have to promise no screaming."

"What?" She looked at me as if I was dense.

"No screaming," I repeated. "When I drag you over behind the bushes and rape you I'll have to insist that I have your word that you won't start screaming. For a start it would hurt my little shell-like ears and for a finish it would bring a crowd who would want to see what was happening and I'm not an exhibitionist. I'm just not."

"You are insane," she gasped. "What on earth gives you the idea that I'd let you rape me?"

"Now you're the one being silly," I pointed out, at the same time cupping a hand over her elbow and starting to stroll towards the bushes at the back of the beach. "One doesn't agree to rape. It's that non-consent that makes it rape and gives it that illicit thrill. All you have to do is give your word that you won't start screaming, as that will spoil the entire ambiance of the occasion."

"Rape doesn't have an ambiance," she said. (Actually it was more of a snarl but I like to keep things friendly.)

"Of course it does," I said. "From my point of view there's the fact that I'm wielding my mastery over you and you're helpless before my base desires, not able to do anything but yield, possibly weeping quietly. From your point of view there's the utter helplessness you feel as I force my attentions upon you, knowing that your protests will fall on deaf ears."

"You are so full of it. Has it occurred to you that there's no way I'm going to put myself in a position where you have a chance to rape me?"

"Ah, Jan, you already have," I said, waving a hand around to indicate where we were. She'd been so busy trying to score off me that she hadn't even realised that I'd walked her off the beach and into the bushes. They were only waist high bushes, but once we lay down we'd effectively vanish.

"Oh, no," Jan said, turning to step back out of the bushes, surprised to find that I was still holding her arm.

"Oh, yes," I replied. "However there's still that little matter of screaming. Unless you give me your word that there'll be no screaming it'll be little fish time and I'll have to throw you back, which would be a pity. Um, excuse me for a moment."

I released her arm, took hold of her bikini bottom and pushed it firmly down, leaving her delightfully exposed. She gave a squeak and her hands dropped to cover her mons, eyes wide.

"Don't worry, no-one can see," I told her. "The bushes, remember. Apart from me, that is. What I can see is delightful and smooth. Um, I hate to sound as if I'm harping on the subject but about the screaming?"

"I wouldn't give you the satisfaction of hearing me scream," she retorted.

"All right then," I said, sinking down to one knee. I took her bikini bottom from where it was tangled around her knees and pushed it down to her ankles. After that I pulled her hands away from where they hovered in front of her mons, my hands continuing to go around her and closing on her bottom. I pulled her towards me, my face pressing between her legs, my tongue already darting out to caress her naughty bits.

I wondered how she felt, standing there in plain sight, at least from the waist up, while I was effectively kissing her mound. Scandalized, to say the very least. She certainly sounded it.

"What are you doing?" she said and, yes, her voice certainly sounded scandalized. "You stop that or I'll scream."

I reluctantly pulled back and looked up at her with a sigh.

"Might I point out that you just assured me that you wouldn't scream," I pointed out. "Now you're saying you will. Which is it?"

"But - but - what do you expect? What are you trying to do?"

"I thought I'd already explained all that," I said, trying for a long-suffering voice. "I'm about to rape you and you agreed that you wouldn't scream while I did it. Now as soon as I start to get under way you say you will. Which is it? Scream or not scream?"

While waiting for her answer I slipped my hand between her legs and started rubbing her mound. She was damper than could be accounted for by the saliva from my tongue and the seawater had dried away quite quickly.

"Stop that," she hissed at me. "I didn't really think you were going to rape me."

"Jan, I pulled down your bikini and you made no attempt to pull it back up. You just stood there saying you weren't going to scream. What did you think I was going to do? Kiss you? Oh, no, you didn't think that because you sure seemed startled when I did."

The look on her face when I pointed out that she hadn't even tried to pull her bikini back up was a winner. She hadn't even thought of doing that, too busy thinking up names to call me, I guess.

I shifted my hands to her knees and pulled them sharply forward. Her legs promptly folded and she was now kneeling in the sand in front of me. I hooked a finger into her bikini top and pulled so Jan sprawled forward, now on hands and knees. My hand slid over her bottom and between her legs, gently rubbing her.

Right then she was spluttering in a confused manner, not knowing what to say. My rubbing became a bit firmer.

"Well, are you going to scream or can I get on with the rape?" I asked. "You feel delightful but I want more than this."

"Y-you're really going to rape me?" she asked.

Was she thick or something? I thought we'd already established that. I pushed my bathers down with a sigh, letting her see my intentions.

"Just as soon as I get some clarification on this screaming business," I told her.

"B-but if I don't scream you'll rape me," she pointed out.

"Most enthusiastically," I agreed.

"But you won't if I scream." She sounded defiant now.

"One scream and I'm a little spot in the distance," I agreed, at the same time pulling the tie at the back of her bikini top so that the cups fell away, leaving her breasts swinging free. "Just consider what will happen if you do scream."

I was interested to note that her nipples were erect. My hand slipped back over her bottom and between her legs, rubbing firmly once more, fingers poking into places that they probably shouldn't.

I smiled as I imagined her standing there naked, trying to put her bikini back on in front of an interested crowd. From the look on her face she was imagining the same thing.

"Seeing you've already said that you weren't going to scream I feel I'm entitled to hold you to your word," I told her. I moved around until I was behind her, continuing to rub her as I moved. "Ah, you might like to fold your arms and rest your head on them."

Pride is a wonderful thing. It's one thing to be beaten by someone. It's something else again to make that public knowledge. I was being polite and gentle (at least, not overly rough), and Jan had a way out of the situation (screaming), so her pride forbade her from using it. She would rather be raped than lose her pride, although I'm not sure if it is rape when she can avoid the situation. Her pride let her call it rape and she could tell herself she'd had no choice. If we'd been in a more private place or if I'd shown signs of being nasty she'd probably have panicked. As it was she'd just go along with what I wanted, thinking rude thoughts about me, but going along anyway.

I was now kneeling behind her, running my cock along the length of her slit, just letting her know that it was there. She gave a little gasp when she first felt it leaning against her, drawing away a little, but then she slowly relaxed and she was now pressing slightly against me.

I adjusted my position and I was now just dragging the head of my erection up and down her along her mound. She was making little sounds of nervousness, knowing what was coming. My cock stopped moving, now centred on her softness, pressing in against her. There was now an added note of anticipation in the sounds she was making, sounds which changed to, "Ah, ah, aaaaah," the last 'ah' becoming long drawn out as I thrust into her.

My entry was no surprise to her body, no matter what Jan might have wanted to claim. She was hot and wet and accepting, pushing back against me as I surged forward, doing her part in embedding my cock deep within her.

Now that the main action had started I reached for those lovely globes of hers, holding them firmly, giving them a nice massage, while my cock was slipping in and out, her bottom rising and falling as she moved to meet me and encourage me.

At the same time she was calling me names, complaining that I was taking unconscionable advantage of her and how I was a worthless piece of human excrement. I was surprised at the number of names that she could come up with as she castigated me, but I couldn't help but feel that the tone of her abuse was somewhat tempered by the fact that physically she was responding with great enthusiasm.

"I think you missed out on cad and bounder," I managed to tell her during a break in her abuse. "Add them and I'll feel like the deceitful duke, taking unfair advantage of his poor virginal ward."

Damned if she didn't add then to her description.

I manfully put up with the abuse heaped upon my poor head, at the same time striving manfully to make sure I satisfied her body's cravings. Her voice was getting a little high pitched, cracking on some words, as her excitement drew the passion from her voice and added it to her physical response.

It presently became clear that she was reaching the end of her tether. The only sounds she was making now were eager little grunts, and they were becoming quite high pitched. (I know that grunts is a little demeaning but I don't know how else to describe those noises. High pitched and enthusiastic, they might have been, but they were still grunts.)

I put in a little more effort, at the same time giving her a warning.

"No screaming, remember," I gasped out. "You really don't want to scream at this point."

With that I went into overdrive and she buried her face in her arms. I could hear a hissing muffled sound as she climaxed and wondered what that would have sounded like if her head had been up. Probably it would have been an air raid siren, calling everyone within earshot.

We both finished up collapsed on the ground, totally spent. After she caught her breath she started on me. Only started, because I jumped in.

"You. How dare you? That was. . ."

"Awesome?" I interjected. "Incredible?"

"No! It was . . ."

"Eminently repeatable?" I asked. "Maybe tomorrow if you're here. Ah, possibly this afternoon if I get a chance to recover?"

"What? No. You wouldn't."

She must have seen the look on my face because she gasped.

"Oh my god, you would. Don't you dare. You stay away from me."

She hastily scrambled back into her bikini, leaving with more haste than dignity. Watching her go I saw her making a bee-line for the water, diving in and making a lot of splashing. I followed more slowly but did slip into the water, letting the sea wash away various fluids from me. A very entertaining morning. I wondered what Jan would do if I tried it on again that afternoon. It's always easier for a girl to yield a second time, especially if she enjoyed the first.

Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers