Ruined - A Marriage In Ruin

Story Info
A lifetime relationship ruined.
12.9k words
4.54
449.3k
355
194
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charleybear
charleybear
1,493 Followers

Now I am not one who usually spends time at porn sites but one July night a few months ago I not only looked at the content but signed up for their premium membership. I figured it was $100 well spent. I was watching a live feed of a very hot woman as she was being banged from behind by a very good looking well built guy. I have seen better porn but something about this scene really got to me. It was the woman, "Hot Housewife Jenna" they called her, but I knew her real name was Kelly. Kelly was my wife.

"Hot Housewife Jenna"/Kelly was moaning rather loudly as the unknown "hot" guy was slamming into her. He had her by the hips and was pulling her back hard onto his cock every time he stroked forward. I was pretty certain that he was fully buried into her hot wet pussy every time he thrust forward. She moaned and groaned and I could see from the expression of lust on her face that she was enjoying her fucking immensely. I had witnessed that "fucking lust" look firsthand many times. I knew she would be exploding soon in an intense orgasm. As I continued to watch my prediction came true and she let it go and just shook as she screamed out from the intense pleasure she was receiving. Nature's Pleasures Spa was certainly a good name for the website because she was doing what nature intended, having hot sex and deriving the greatest of pleasure from it.

When the unknown man withdrew his cock I could see that he was similar in length and girth to me. Perhaps he was a bit larger but maybe a bit smaller too I am really not sure. Similar in all respects was a pretty accurate guess. When Kelly rolled over on the bed laying there looking totally fucked he grinned and said, "Well darlin' that was pretty damned good. I bet your old man never makes you cum that good, does he?"

"Hot Housewife Jenna" my Kelly grinned back at him and said without hesitation, "Well Mario, that was pretty damned good for sure as you say, but just so you know, no one lights me up like my husband. I have been with a few men but no one ever makes me cum like he does. You are good but he is fantastic so don't quit trying harder." And, she grinned at him again.

Mario looked at her quizzically and asked, "Well if he is so fantastic, why are you cheating on him by coming here and letting me fuck you?"

She replied without losing her grin, "I didn't plan for it to happen but I like to fuck and I am glad you fuck me. I also do it because I can get away with it and he will never know. I actually love my husband with all my heart and after three nights here I realize how much better he is than what I get here and it makes me love him and appreciate him all the more."

She laughed and added, "Actually, I probably am doing him a favor by coming here and doing this. So, get your ass over here and fuck me some more."

Like I said earlier, the $100 was money well spent because I was able to see what was going on with my loving wife for a lot less than surveillance equipment or private investigators would have cost me.

You are probably asking yourselves how I got here, what transpired before that night to make me go to this site. It's a good question and I guess the most honest answer would be a fluke, a rare piece of good fortune that turned my way. Not good fortune that my wife was fucking Mario but good fortune in that I now knew she was cheating on me.

Kelly and I have been married for just over eight years. We first met when we were in elementary school together. We grew up in the area of a small sized town in central Illinois. She lived in town and I lived out in the country. Her father owned the largest grain elevator in the area and my father owned the largest grain farm in the area. Because our parents did business together it was natural that we would meet and go to school together and be friends.

I won't bore you with the grade school crushes, the high school romance or even the college scene. We both have dated and yes bedded other people. We had not been exclusive with one another but deep down I guess we always knew that we should be a couple. Oh yes, I was indeed the one who took her virginity, but along the way there were others for her and for me.

It was in our junior year at the University of Illinois that we decided to become exclusive and some time later I asked her to marry me. About a year and a half later, one week after we graduated we were married. We both received degrees in Business Administration. Life was good. At least I thought it was good until that night in July.

Anyway, let me continue. Three years ago Kelly's parents retired and moved to Phoenix, AZ. Kelly, her sister Amber and her two brothers Tom and Carl Gentry bought 48% interest in the grain business from Tom Sr.. He wanted to retain controlling interest for a few years to add his financial backing to their growth. Eventually he would begin to decrease his interest until they owned it 100%.

Amber is married to a friend of mine, Walter Swanson (Wally) who also happens to be a grain farmer. He operates a farm that is just a few hundred acres smaller than mine. We live quite close to each other and spend some good times with them.

Tom and Carl co-manage the grain business and Kelly is their controller (bookkeeper). Amber also works at the facility dealing with customers and processing grain sales transactions, etc.. It is a true family run business with a few additional employees, mostly truck drivers and grain handlers. During the peak of harvest season they employ a few part time workers also.

I guess that is enough background so I should continue with the sordid tale of how I discovered my wife fucking another guy online and what happened after that discovery.

All four of the Gentry children had spent a huge amount of extra time putting together the deal for the purchase of the interest in the grain business from their father. I wasn't involved very much in it but I knew that they had to bust their humps to get the deal done. There were bank meetings. There were meetings with the Illinois Department of Agriculture. There were meetings with insurers. All of them were burned out after the deal was done.

Fortunately this all took place during the winter which was their slowest time of the year. For me it was after harvesting time so I didn't need Kelly on the farm as much as I would have during my two busy times of the year. She didn't actually do any of the farm work herself, but with 2,200 acres in corn and soybeans both of those times are extremely busy for me and I needed Kelly to run errands for me etc. , you get the picture.

So since we were not busy, the girls (Kelly and Amber) decided they wanted to take a few days and go to a spa to relax and unwind. They booked a three night getaway at an appropriately named spa called "Princess Spas". I know I spoke of "Nature's Pleasures Spa" but that was the name on the website. The real name of the spa was "Princess Spas".

The girls came back so relaxed and rejuvenated that they decided to do it again that July after the planting season was well over. The next year they booked another weekend. It was during that weekend spa visit that I was viewing the video online. But how did I ever find it?

Dan Marvell the field agent for the Illinois Department of Agriculture in our county happened to stop by during a routine tour of his area of responsibility. Kelly and I had known Dan in college and he asked about her and I mentioned that she was on a getaway at "Princess Spas". Dan gave me a funny look and said that there was something funny happening there that maybe I would be interested in checking out. He said a cousin of his used to work at that spa as a masseuse and had told him some pretty wild tales about what happened there. He said they even had a website with a different name. He didn't recall the exact name but thought it had something to do with "pleasures". I asked him what he was talking about and he cautiously said he didn't really want to go into it but that I should check it out.

Well, you don't know me but I am an internet "poker". I go online and poke around looking for interesting stuff and occasionally do hit porn sites but usually just other interesting stuff. So that evening in question I did some poking around and I found "Nature's Pleasures Spa".

It didn't take long to find the live feed and the game was on. Now I can tell you all about what happened that night but why? You know what happened. I was hurt, I cried, I yelled, I got angry, I got depressed and I got everything else a man would get when he found out his wife cheated on him.

I soon found out that it wasn't the first time she had cheated either because "Nature's Pleasures Spa" had an archive folder and I was able to find videos from the previous two visits as well as videos of the two previous nights Kelly and Amber had been there. With the premium membership I was able to download each of the videos for an additional $20 each. I downloaded the two videos from their first visit, three from their second visit and three from the current trip. I downloaded eight videos in all at a cost of $160.

So, for a grand total of $260 I had all the evidence I would ever need to divorce my wife. I just didn't have a plan yet how I was going to do it. But, I knew it had to start right away. I wouldn't wait a month or two weeks or even one week to bring it about. As far as I was concerned the quicker we parted company the better. She had fucked another man a minimum of eight times and I had video proof. Actually she had fucked at least two different men, Mario and Steve on the videos I had downloaded.

I didn't know and I didn't even care if there had been more. Two men and eight times was more than enough.

I made a few of copies of the videos onto DVD's and put them in a very safe place. When my father built the house he had a wall safe installed with access through a hidden panel in the built-in bookcase in the office. Once the copies were safely hidden away I deleted all references to "Nature's Pleasures Spa" on my computer and deleted all of the original files on my computer. Other than the DVD copies there was no longer a trail to what I had as evidence.

When all of that had been done I got my cell phone and sent a text message to Kelly on her cell phone. "Kelly, this is Jack. I happen to know exactly what you are doing at 'Princess Spas' and I have evidence to back it up. Don't bother to come back to the house if you decide to come back here at all. This house is no longer your home and soon I will no longer be your husband. We are finished. My lawyer will be in touch with you in the next few days. Arrangements can be made at that time for you to come and pick up your personal possessions."

Apparently Kelly had turned her cell phone off and never got my text message until the next morning because I never heard a thing from her that night. But, early the next day my phone started ringing. I could see by caller ID that it was Kelly so I didn't pick up. Soon I heard her leaving me a voice mail.

"Jack, what in the world are you talking about honey? I have no idea what is going on there but why on earth would you text me such awful stuff? Amber and I are packing up now and I will be home in a couple of hours. I don't know what you are thinking I did but you are wrong. I will see you when I get there and then we can talk. I love you Jack."

A very short time later my cell phone rang too and again I didn't answer it but let it go to voice mail. Again it was the same message, almost to the exact words. I wondered if she had written down what she was going to say.

When I didn't answer that call it didn't take long for the text message to come too. She was a broken record because she repeated almost verbatim what she had said in the two telephone messages.

Since I didn't have to actually talk to her I decided to send a short reply back to her by text so she knew I got her messages but chose to not talk to her. I simply texted her, "I wonder if Mario would have any idea about 'what in the world are you talking about honey?' if I asked him. Why don't you have him call me and I will ask him?"

"What I said about not coming back to the house I meant. DO NOT think you can come home, you cannot. It is over Kelly."

I didn't get any more texts but I did get another phone call from Kelly later that afternoon. She left a message, "Jack, we need to talk. I am staying with Amber until you and I talk and put this awful misunderstanding behind us. Please call my cell phone and talk to me." That was Sunday afternoon and I did not return the call.

The next morning I went to my bank and arranged for a second safe deposit box in my name only. I put one copy of the DVD's in the box along with the original of my prenuptial agreement. I had made arrangements for a meeting with my lawyer at 11:00 am so I had made an additional copy of the prenuptial agreement. He had one I was sure but I didn't want to take a chance that there would be any problem.

At the appointed time I walked into my lawyer's office and there sat Kelly. She looked up at me when I walked in and I could see that she looked like hell. It was obvious that she had been crying and her hair was unkempt and I could see that she had not had much sleep because there were dark circles under her eyes. She always got that way when she was overtired.

Kelly said to me, "Jack, we have to talk about this."

I asked, "How did you know I was going to be coming here?"

She said, "Richard called me when you made the appointment."

At that time Richard Warner my attorney came out into the reception area and asked us both to come into his office. My anger was seething beneath the surface so I said, "No Richard, we will not be going into your office together. You have broken my trust by calling Kelly and I need a straight answer from you right this moment."

"Are you going to represent me? Only me?"

You know lawyers are supposed to be so damn smart but this guy must have gotten short changed in the distribution of brains because he said, "No Jack, if this continues I will be representing Kelly."

It turns out he thought that the grain business was a better client for him than my farm business was. It actually may have been because besides the grain business he had all of the Gentry family members too. I had my opinion on that issue and felt that he would eventually realize the error of his thinking.

"Fine Richard, please have all of my original documents in your possession and all copies of contracts and other paperwork of mine that you have available to me at 4:00 pm today. I will either stop in to pick them up or have a courier drop by to pick them up."

"I just want you to know that I have appreciated the work you have done for me in the past but you are making a big mistake here Richard. I will be seeking legal services elsewhere and my new attorney will be contacting you as soon as possible."

Kelly had stood quietly during this entire exchange but now pleadingly asked, "Jack, why won't you talk to me now to clear this up?"

"Because Kelly, it is obvious that Richard values you greater as a client than he values me and I will not be having this conversation with you without legal representation and I wouldn't trust him."

Richard piped up, "Jack, you know I have always been straight with you so you have nothing at all to fear."

"Oh Richard, I have lots to fear. You cannot serve two masters so they say and it is clear whom you have chosen to be the master in this. Besides, you have already proven you can't be trusted when you called Kelly in here."

"Goodbye, my attorney will be in touch." I could hear Kelly begin to cry again when I walked out the door.

Shit, now I had to find a new attorney. Well I knew that David Warner was a very able attorney and highly competitive with Richard Warner. I figured that might be a good choice but I wouldn't dive in without doing some checking. Attorneys, accountants, bankers and insurance agents are people you get into bed with and you better really know what you have before you pull back the covers. I realized that attorney client relationships are most crucial because they almost always have privileged information. I knew a few people who used David so I called the law office and asked them if they had a list of references. The secretary said they did have a list and gladly agreed to email it to me.

There were four friends of mine on the list so I decided to stop in to see three of them and get their opinion about the work that David did. It really didn't take a whole lot of time because each of the three quickly gave me a glowing recommendation for David. There was no doubt in my mind that he would do a good job for me. I didn't go see the fourth friend because it was Wally and I didn't want to get him involved since he is married to Amber, Kelly's sister.

I called David's office a second time. I gave my name and asked if I could make an appointment to see him after 4:00 pm. The receptionist told me that he was busy until 4:30 pm but she would check with him and see if he could see me after that. I realized that there was a chance that he would not see me but I had to try.

When she came back on the line she said that Mr. Warner would indeed see me at 4:30 pm but it would have to be a short meeting as he had other obligations in the evening. I agreed to that and told her I would be there shortly before 4:30 pm. She said, "I look forward to seeing you at that time then Mr. Hagan. By the way, my name is Samantha. I am David's wife."

At 4:00 pm I stopped at Richard's office to pick up my paperwork and they didn't have it all copied yet. It was obvious that they had been stalling hoping that I would change my mind. I have to tell you that I blew up big time and told them that I had better have every piece of my legal paperwork in the next fifteen minutes or my new attorney would be contacting them. They asked me who that might be and I told them they would find out soon enough.

Well that office was bustling after that. I think they had three people making copies all at one time and twenty minutes later I had every sheet. I still had time to get to David's office by my appointment time so I didn't raise any more stink about being late on my deadline.

I had my meeting with David and he agreed to become my personal and business attorney. I asked him if I could leave all of the paperwork I had obtained with him for safekeeping and he agreed to put it in his vault until we had the time to go over all of it together. We set an appointment for the next day, Tuesday, at 9:00 am to go over all of the paperwork and set a plan for my divorce.

When I walked out of the office at 5:30 pm I smiled at Samantha and asked, "Well Samantha, am I in trouble or are your evening plans still okay?"

She grinned back at me and said, "You did just fine Mr. Hagan. Our evening will go just as planned. I wish all of our clients were as prompt as you have been. But, please call me Sam from here on."

"Thank you Sam, and you please call me Jack."

The next morning we reviewed all of my business paperwork and contracts. I can't discuss it here though you know 'attorney client privilege' and all that. I can tell you though that David thought that everything seemed to be in order from the business perspective.

We broke for lunch and David and Sam invited me to join them at the local diner. I agreed and met them there since I wanted to stop at my bank before we resumed in the afternoon. They were a charming couple and we had a very enjoyable lunch together. I found out that they were both a few years ahead of me in school. David had said that he actually was in the same grade as Tom Gentry but that they were not close. I guess they were both too competitive with each other.

charleybear
charleybear
1,493 Followers