Rule 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon after that call I relocated to a new city and started a new life. I failed to leave a forwarding address. I dated but never desired to engage in any type of committed relationship again. I also started a new career and became a forensic accountant in my new town. Like Gibbs did for so many seasons, I now helped put away the myriad of scumbags that prey upon and hurt innocent people. Also, like Gibbs, I lived alone and rarely socialized with anyone. I retired at age seventy and one day there was a knock on my door. Two young people in their late twenties appeared when I answered. I had a faint glimmer of recognition but couldn't quite place them. Even though NCIS had long faded from the airways and I from the lives of my family, I still understood when they said in unison, "Hello, Grandpa. We're here to invoke Rule 5, "You don't waste good"

12