Rule of Thumb Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...want...I want to..." she took a breath and tried again... "I just want to be punished, Mistress Anna. To feel pain for all of my mistakes. To...oh god oh god, no, no nooooo..." She closed her eyes and her knees buckled slightly. A moment later she let out a small wail and I realized she was cumming! I immediately felt a rush of surprise at her lack of control, a sense of power at the way she had taken this liberty and immediately another rush of surprise at my own reaction. I could only imagine what Anna would do with his.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I can't...I can't help it." Between utterances she gasped for breath, her orgasm overwhelming her. She hadn't let go of her head, but her body had bent forward, her knees almost collapsing to the floor. I realized the trainer was still working away, and now that it had fresh moisture lubricating her pussy, no doubt it was sending greater stimulation to her. I saw then what Mamiko had been doing, her fingers working the welts and manipulating the probe in Loren's asshole. She spasmed and kept apologizing, looking first at my cock and then at Anna's face. And then, without warning, her eyes rolled up into her head and...she fainted.

12