Rule of Thumb Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blushed and smiled, her eyes widening at whatever she had tripped across online. "Oh my."

I peeked over her shoulder to see an image of a woman strapped to a board, her mouth gagged and two men holding whips over her. Pretty standard stuff as far as I could see.

"This is what you use when you can't have a guy?" I waved my hand around the toys on the desk.

She nodded, blushing and quiet.

I walked around behind the desk and pulled out Marnie's Rabbit. Marnie didn't know I knew she had it, and I never let on after I found it, but I often fantasized about her using it. "This," I said, pulling the purple monster out of the box, "is what we'll be using today."

She gasped when she saw it. Not that it was all that big, but it did look intimidating. Something to slip into her pussy, an anal plug, and a tickler for her clit. With a belt to keep it nice and tight, and a remote control – the most important part.

"You disobeyed me, Loren, didn't you?" I rolled the chair a little to give me better access and knelt down to position the Rabbit against her. "Didn't you?" I started with the anal plug – no lube, just the moisture dripping from her slit. She moaned. "What?"

"I...ugghhh...I couldn't...Rick...I'm so sorry...I couldn't."

I wrapped the belt under her and around to buckle it in front, pulling the vibrator just to the entrance of her pussy. In this position, the clit stimulator was nowhere close to its target, and the vibrator would barely do its thing. I expected this to last a while. As I made some final adjustments, I noticed she hadn't shaved around her lips. Her bush, was still neatly trimmed above her pussy, but there were dozens of small hairs springing from her lips. I smiled wickedly at a thought that blossomed.

I moved back to my chair, preparing to make my next call and flipped the remote control up to three. She jerked at the sensation and cursed quietly.

"Keep up the research. I'll want you to teach me what you learn in a few hours. Meanwhile, I need to make some calls, so please try to keep your moaning to a minimum." I turned the dial up a couple of notches, knowing it would frustrate her more than anything else and looked at the next invite.

"Charlie! It's Rick. Yeah. Ithasbeen a while." I continued to make pleasantries, gently probing whether Charlie was still playing around in the "lifestyle" as he once referred to it when we'd had a couple at Paddy's. As it turned out, he was, and he was just starting a new relationship. Pay dirt. "Hey, Charlie. I was thinking of having a little 'cock-tail' party, if you catch my drift. I know, I know. Well, Marnie was never into that kind of thing, but it's been a little while, and what do you know? I thought about the fun you always mentioned having, so, what the hell, right? Next Saturday. Can you make it? Hey, that's fantastic. Julie? Julienne. Okay. Great, I'll put you down for two. I have no idea what the evening will bring but with you...and Julienne...I know it will be something special. Great! Looking forward to it. Bye."

I turned the dial up to ten and looked over at her. She had put her hand to her mouth, whether from the vibrator or from whatever she was reading, I couldn't tell. She was starting to breathe a little heavier than usual.

"Loren."

She looked up at me, her eyes glazed a little, her pelvis trying to move against the Rabbit. "Hunh?"

"You learning anything yet?"

"Ummm hmmm...this is fucking weird, Rick. I...I had no idea there was so many people doing this to each other." She turned the laptop toward me and I could see a video with a woman stretched upside down, her ass red from paddling, her screams silent. "I had to turn the sound down so you could make your calls." Her waist moved against the Rabbit to little effect.

"You disobeyed me, didn't you?"

She pulled her eyes away from the video and tried to focus on me, nodding.

"You expected to be punished, didn't you?"

She nodded again, her eyes flicking back to the screen, her cunt trying to squeeze against the tip of the Rabbit.

"You're not going to like what happens next, Loren, but you know it's only fair."

She paid me full attention at that point, a little fear showing in her eyes.

I got up, my dick getting hard at the thought of what she was going to do to herself, and walked past her. The pain from my blue balls nauseated me. "Don't stop whatever you're doing. I'll be right back."

I rummaged in the medicine cabinet until I found what I needed. When I re-entered the room, she looked up, anxiety and expectation distracting her from whatever else was on the screen.

I knelt down in front of her, taking the laptop away for a moment to have her full attention, not letting her see what I'd brought from the bathroom. I adjusted the Rabbit a little, pushing it further into her, the clit stimulator now just barely grazing the top of her slit. I turned it way down, forcing a moan of frustration from her.

"You're a long way from getting relief, Loren. A long way. We have all afternoon and you still have a lot of research to do. But before you continue with that, I need you to clean yourself up a little. I see that you've not been as neat around your cunt lips as I would expect."

She looked down at me through her spread open legs, confused. "What?"

I pulled out the tweezers and the hand mirror. "Why don't you take a little break from the research and take care of these unsightly hairs here." As she watched, I squeezed the tweezers against a small hair springing from her left labia and jerked it quickly. She yelped, mostly from surprise and a little from the sting.

"OOWWW! Fuck! What are you doing? Rick! Stop it?" She tried to bat my hand away, but I had already backed up a little.

"You take care of 'em. I have calls to make. And not a sound, or I'll have to gag you. Do you understand?" I handed her the tweezers, setting the mirror next to the chair and stood up.

When I sat down, I watched as she bent forward, holding the mirror with one hand, the other struggling to get the tweezers around a hair. She tugged, pulling her lip away to no effect, until she gave it a quick tug and gasped from the pain. "I can't," she whispered. "Please." She looked up at me, pleading.

I just nodded my head as I prepared to make the next call, my expectations of her clear. My customer management system was pretty good – but I hadn't tagged everyone with all of the possible topics I might have wanted to chat about. Certainly the lifestyle wasn't something that came up very often, and I only could guess if my clients were into some kind of kink. Still, of the hundreds of contacts in my list, a quick filter on a few different keywords brought up dozens of possibilities – a little more than I would have expected.

Being the attentive insurance guy that I am, nobody on the list had been out of contact for more than six months, so it was practically normal for them to get a call from me; normal except for the topic. But even then, I was usually spot on and they were more than intrigued at the possibility of a cocktail party to meet others similarly inclined. They were more surprised to hear it coming from the straight-arrow me than anything else.

Loren continued pulling away, having figured out a system that seemed to keep the pain to a minimum and get the hairs out of the way. She was cursing silently, whether from the pain or at me, but I didn't really care – as long as she didn't disturb my calls. After about my sixth conversation I stopped to watch her: bent over as far as he could, with her legs secured, the mirror angled against the seat cushion, she positioned the tweezers and pulled. Her lips were swollen, small dots of red where she'd pulled out hairs, and I could see she was very very wet. She had gotten to all of the obvious hairs, and had to move the Rabbit to get to any more.

"Will it be okay if I move this, Master Rick?" Her tone, and her submissiveness was a shift from earlier.

"Yes, my little cunt. For now. Remember, I'll be inspecting your work. Any hair you've missed will be cause for further punishment." I smiled, moving my hand along the back of her neck, both to encourage her, and to reinforce our relationship. Maybe the research had taught her something already, or maybe the pain.

I had made it through more of the list – several messages and only a couple of actual conversations, when I looked up to see she was signaling she was done.

"Are you sure, little cunt? Are you certain I won't find hairs?"

12