Rule of Thumb Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We shook our head, taking it a little slower. "Noooo," I said, smiling weakly. "Last night was definitely a first...for both of us...and last weekend was a first...but," I paused, looking between the two of them. "I hope not the last." In spite of the hangover, the thought of doing something like that again had been playing over and over in my head.

The two women looked at each other and smiled, sharing some mutual thought that didn't need to be said. I just sipped my juice and took a bite of food. "Me too," Loren said, her hands coming onto the table, reaching for both of us.

"When did you have your first orgasm?" Shelly looked at the two of us. Typical morning conversation around the breakfast table.

I thought about it.13?If you can call it that. Yeah. "13," I said, matter-of-factly. What did I have to hide from these two after last night?

They both looked up. "Really?" almost in unison.

"Well, yeah...I mean, guys start masturbating as soon as their cocks get stiff. So...yeah, I think it was just about then. What?" I lifted another small forkful. "You said you had one at 12-1/2..."

"I did not!" Loren looked at me like I was crazy. "Where did you get that idea?"

I thought back to the first night at Anna's where she had revealed her need to be spanked. "Uhhh, when we were at Anna's and you told us about your childhood..."

She shot me daggers and I looked at her. She was uncomfortable exposing herself that way...in front of Shelly? Interesting. I smiled and she started to get angry until she understood. "No,"" she whispered. "Don't."

Shelly looked up, confused, having missed almost all of the exchange. "Whats' up?"

"Well," I said, slowly, drawing out Loren's discomfort. "In spite of Loren being my submissive, she still thinks she has the right to say 'no.' But, as we demonstrated to you last night, that word isn't really in our vocabulary is it."

Shelly shivered a little, thinking back to the scenes. "Fuck. No. That was fucking intense you guys. That head thing. What the fuckisthat? And I couldn't believe you really fucked me in the ass. Why did I let you do that?" She moved her butt on the chair, remembering the feeling. "And I sucked your pussy...again! I can still smell you." She wasn't being cruel – she clearly enjoyed every second of it – she just hadn't processed it all yet. "I...that was...the best fucking night of my life..." She squeezed our hands, her eyes flooding. "I've never...I'd...I don't know when....fuck...I only hope I can figure out how to do it again..." She whispered the last part and I squeezed her hand back.

"Which part – climaxing or having me shove my cock in your holes?" Loren's behavior had triggered a shot of testosterone.

"Climaxing," she clarified, "but don't get me wrong, I'm not saying no to having you fuck me again...just not in my ass...or my throat..."

It was funny and it lightened the moment, but I looked across the table at Loren to let her know she wasn't off the hook. There was clearly something going on between her and Shelly, whether Shelly knew it yet or not, Loren felt it, and she wasn't sure what it was. She looked down at her plate and back up, trying to maintain some sense of normalcy – a show for Shelly – but I could see the struggle under the surface. Was it the beginning of a crush or something more? Like maybe she was growing a taste for domination herself. It was too soon to know, but I could see where this could lead to some very lovely evenings. Delicious, food filled evenings with a side dish of torment. My cock pulsed at the possibilities.

"So, back to my point," I pointedly looked at Loren, indicating she would be dealt with later, "Loren is still working through her feelings about being a submissive..." I let it hang in the air, watching Shelly as she turned her attention to Loren.

For her part, other than a deep blush, Loren revealed nothing more. As if she hadn't already exposed herself in the most vulnerable way. I was looking forward to the evening at Anna's.

* - * - * - *

The day flew by – shopping, house cleaning, a few accounts to attend to – and it was 6 o'clock before I knew it. I looked up at the knock on the door, realizing it must be Loren and I wasn't even close to ready.

I let her in, stepping away from the doorway. I hadn't bothered to keep my clothes on when I'd come back from my errands, beginning to enjoy my nudism. She looked fantastic, as usual. Younger than I remembered her from the morning, but then again, both of us had looked old after last night. She was wearing a red gingham shirt and blue jeans. Her hair, blown dry into that breezy style, her face lit up.

She looked at me, a little surprised. "Tsk...what's going on? You aren't ready to go? Mistress Anna will be cross with us...." She stopped and narrowed her eyes. "Or is that what you're planning – to give her a reason to punish us?"

I reached out and pulled her tight against me, stopping her with a deep kiss. Her hands traveled down to the top of my cheeks and she pulled me against her, feeling my cock swelling.

"It'll take me less than three minutes to throw some clothes on." I pulled away, pulling her with me. "Tell me about your day...and, given your disobedience this morning, I don't need an excuse for her to punish you."

Her demeanor shifted, the bright breeziness clouded over as a look of panic briefly crossed her face. "You wouldn't..." she said quietly, exploring my face. "You won't!" Her concern I would reveal her feelings about Shelly rushed back.

I shrugged – it was up to her and she knew it. She backed away, hugging herself a little, looking down and thinking about what might be in store for her. She shook her head and followed me as I went to get dressed.

We arrived on time, greeted by Mamiko dressed in a black silk jumpsuit with no apparent opening. It was if she had been dipped into a vat of squid ink. She looked like some sea creature – shiny, wet, slinky.

"Ahhh, how nice the two of you could make it..." Anna greeted us from the living room, a drink already in her hand. "I've gotten started already – please..." she motioned to the bar. Apparently we were on different terms – beyond guests, I suppose.

I wasn't keen on drinking much, as the night before still lingered, and raising an eyebrow to Loren, made us both very weak G&Ts.

"So," she said, after we had all found a place to sit, "that was quite a show you put on last week..."

As we chatted about Loren's "demonstration" as Anna put it, I was struck, once again with that dream-like feeling from the morning. Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe something was going on with me, but we were chatting about Loren's submission, her vulnerability and her exposure to my associates as if we were discussing the latest model of cars or the most recent political fiasco.

I carefully shifted my eyes between Loren and Anna as we talked, waiting to see how long it would take for Anna to tease out Loren's feelings about Shelly. Every once in a while I would see Mamiko, a shiny slick sea organism leaning against the fireplace mantle, also waiting, but for what I could only imagine.

12