Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She purred, "If you couldn't tell, that was freaking amazing. You have an incredible talent." Her eyes sparkled and she sounded a bit impish as she said, "But I'm still not convinced you can do that every time. I'll need more proof, on a regular basis. Daily, I think. Then I might start to believe it."

I smiled, pleased at the compliment, but I was thrilled that her reaction to the sex was so upbeat and confident that she was able to tease about it, and that she could so comfortably ask for more. She had come so far in such a short time, it was like watching time-lapse video of a flower blooming in seconds instead of hours.

We cuddled for a nice long while, then she pushed me onto my back. She straddled my chest, way too high for cowgirl, but giving me an incredible view. My eyes began at the nexus of her thighs at her bush, with her naughty bits peeking out, still engorged from their tongue-lashing. I continued upward across her sweet tummy, somehow firm and soft at the same time, then up to her amazing boobs.

When I first laid eyes on this gorgeous creature at Clifton's Barbecue, I never could have imagined I would have such an up-close-and-personal view of her charms eight short days later. My eyes finally made it up to her face, where I found an anxious look.

"Joe Bloe?" she said, her voice rather stressed, a single tear rolling down her cheek.

"That's me," I gulped.

She bored holes in my eyes with hers. "You've been such a prince. Sam taught me never to trust, but I feel empty without being close to someone. I feel incomplete without sharing my heartbeat with another soul, but it takes trust to do that." She paused until I nodded. "I'm working my ass off to unlearn what he taught me, but it's harder than I ever imagined. You've been so patient with me."

I took her hands in mine, and waited. This was her moment to release anything that she needed to.

She hesitated, the look on her face saying she feared what she was going to say next. I braced myself.

She finally whispered, "I have another rule."

I raised my eyebrows and twisted my face into a look of mock horror. "Another rule?" She nodded.

Impersonating Billy Crystal's old Yiddish guy, I said, "Again with the rules!"

She laughed and said, "It's a rule for me, not for you." She looked like she was gathering her thoughts. I gave her all the time she needed, holding her hands. "I don't have 'amazing feelings' very often, but when I do, my rule is, I listen to them."

I nodded, and she continued, "Right now, I'm having this amazing feeling that you're not going to hurt me. Do I dare trust you?"

I nodded and said, "Of course."

"Promise?"

I gave her a scout's honor salute, and said, "Promise."

"You're going to have to be patient."

I said, "I can do that," and caressed her face, wiping away a tear. She nibbled nervously on her lower lip - even upset, she was adorable.

Her eyes stayed laser-locked on mine. "I'm worth it."

I started to say something reassuring but bland like, 'Spencer, you certainly are,' but I realized what a huge step that simple statement represented. I recalled how she delighted in hearing her own words repeated, and her wonderful, musical laugh when I said something unexpected. I said, "Promise?"

Her eyes flared in surprise, and she couldn't contain her laughter. Obviously, though, intense emotions were pinballing around inside her head, and her smile faded away while another tear leaked from her eye. I kissed it off her cheek, and her face noticeably relaxed.

She rolled off me, eased onto her back, and pulled me on top of her. She kissed me deeply and laced her legs around mine. She caressed the back of my head while we kissed, and with her other hand she guided the head of my cock to the warm, wet spot between her thighs. She slid my tip up and down between her outer lips, moistening it with her juices, and with only a tiny hesitation, centered it on her sweetest opening. She lifted her thighs up around my ribs, placed the soles of her feet on my butt, and slowly, gently, pulled me in, all the way to the hilt.

Her pussy was the tightest, wettest, and hottest I had ever felt, and my dick had never felt so long, thick, and hard. We both held still, my dick completely buried in her. I had a brief extra-sensory moment where I glimpsed our future together: hot lust and pure love, both never-ending. I felt her eyes gazing into mine, and she seemed to share that image.

She began rolling her hips. "Fuck me, 'uh Hugh.' Fuck me until you can't fuck me anymore."

This was going to be an amazing ride.

: : : : :