Ruleskirter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"M-my p-philosophy is similar too."

"Good!" Lisa hugged him, relaxing. His arms came up and embraced her. Sensing the moment, she raised her lips to his. They kissed again, deep and passionate. "So you're okay that I can't get pregnant," she said when they stopped.

"Yeah," he sighed. "You still want love. I get that. I'm the same way. I have infant-compatible universal donor blood but... I'm infertile. That's what I tell people, anyway. Truth be told, I haven't gotten with many women, not all the way. Just a hooker in Taipei, Jodi Lee and Tanya... that was a threesome, you know how it ended. And now... you. I hope."

Time to fulfill that hope! Lisa thought, smiling. She kissed him quickly, then stepped away from him and took his hand. "I get it. Let's go back to my place."

***

Chapter 5- Final Vetting.

"So this is Doug," the dark-skinned Shauna Shapiro said, looking Lisa's Hero up and down. She licked her lips.

"Back off," Lisa ordered her girlfriend. "Me first. You later, maybe. You know how I am about threesomes with men."

"You never worry about threesomes with the two of us," said the lighter-skinned Tara, Shauna's foster sister. She was staring hard at Doug but not approaching him.

"I'm okay with threesomes with you two because you're women! I'm ultimately not committing to you, you're just... fuck-buddies." Lisa had to remember the words they preferred. She hated swapping terms, but she needed to here. "Doug's at that level, but I'm also vetting him for more. And I haven't fucked him yet. I want to fuck him before anyone else does. Y'all got a problem with that?"

Shauna and Tara smiled in near unison. They were almost the same age and had been raised as fraternal twins. "Nope..." Tara began.

"We were just testing you," Shauna finished.

"Good!" Lisa shook her head, then turned to Doug. He had remained silent as she'd requested. Phew. "Well?"

"Well, what?" asked Doug, confused.

"Do you have a problem with our arrangement?" Lisa asked Doug, crossing her arms. "We talked about this on the way over. We have rules here. 'No kissing or touching my girlfriends till after you bang me' is the key rule for right now."

"I remember." Doug was nodding. "And you said I can drop that rule with your permission, once I earn it."

"Right." Lisa relaxed. She then looked at her girlfriends. "Is the movie ready? The food?"

"I rented 'Fun' just like you requested," Shauna confirmed.

"And I cooked the vegetarian meal you wanted," added Tara. "Fish too, in case he's not vegetarian like me or pescatarian like you. If he's a mixed diner like Shauna..."

"Let me guess," the impatient Doug jumped in before Shauna could speak. "I can order takeout. Relax, I'm mixed too but I'm okay with vegetarians and... the other things you described." He looked at Lisa. "I don't know the movie you mentioned, though. 'Fun'? Is it v-violent? Who's in it?"

"Alicia Witt," Lisa informed him. "You told me you like her. There's violence, but... I can distract you if you don't like it." She took a breath. "I want you to concentrate on the tagline. 'Fun is number one'. But keep in mind- I define 'fun'. The movie doesn't. Okay?"

"Have you seen this movie before? I've never heard of it."

"It's a satire. It has incest in it, and other disturbing things. But I need you to concentrate on me over all of them, okay? I watched the movie earlier and it was okay. You don't want to watch it, we can watch 'Mr. Holland's Opus' instead. You got that one too, right, Shauna?"

"I did," Shauna confirmed. "That film is better. Oscar-nominated, about a music teacher. Lisa thinks you might be a good teacher, Doug."

"Alicia Witt's in Mr. Holland's Opus too," Tara added. "Important role, less disturbing movie."

"I'll watch that one first," Doug decided. "And I'll eat the fish and veggies, and whatever else you want me to eat. But... Lisa, is there a schedule here?"

Yes! Lisa smiled. You're recognizing the implied gradient! "Yes. Movie first, dinner during, and fun..."

"Fun is when we're ready," Doug completed. "Okay. I'm hungry, but... we've played a lot of games today, Lisa. I'm fed up... playing games."

She recognized the emotion in his voice. She was glad to see him keeping his temper too. Her smile let him know all was good. "Relax, Doug. I don't give you tests you can't pass. Silvan's the same way, right?"

Doug nodded. He then looked at Shauna and Tara. "You two. Thanks for everything, but I'm not here to... spend time with you tonight. Okay?"

Shauna and Tara nodded in near-unison, smiling.

Lisa's Hero turned back to her. "Are you okay with one movie, possibly interrupted? You pick which one."

"Opus," Lisa decided, looking at Tara.

"In the Playstation waiting," her girlfriend replied. "I was hoping he'd pick that one. I knew you would."

"Thank you." Lisa smirked at Tara. "You two have any other concerns?"

"I have one!" Elena Ruiz shouted, stepping out of her room. She had met Doug at a lunch he and Lisa shared earlier in the week. She looked at Doug. "Boris and I... we had sex last night. It was like... climbing a mountain. A very big mountain." Elena was a small woman of Latina descent, over half a foot shorter than Boris. "What does he do to unwind?"

"Exercise," Doug informed Elena. "And Hackmaster. But exercise mostly. You do exercise too, Lisa told me, but mainly running in the park. If you expand your horizons..."

"Got it," Elena grinned. "Thank you. Now I just need to find a gym with weights that allows sparring!" She tapped notes into her cell phone. "And hear more about this... Hackmaster."

"Trust me, it's great. It was only recently created. It's actually very similar to D&D. Boris already knows a couple local gyms, talk to him." Doug grimaced, looking at Lisa again. "Anyone else have questions?"

"No one else here, so..." Lisa remembered her cat, but could guess from Doug's health state that he was not allergic. Good. She smiled and took his hand. "Movie and food are in my bedroom. This way, please."

***

Chapter 6- Ain't Talking Bout Love.

Lisa and Doug only got through half of the movie. By then, their dinner was eaten and they were both frustrated. They weren't bored with the film- it was good- but they knew they could watch it later. Something else was more important. Their throbbing urges, the heat in their hearts.

Lisa knew by now that she was okay with banging him, and he seemed eager to shag her too, almost too eager. She had confirmed this by unfastening her clothes, flashing him skin, and cuddling close to him several times during the movie. Her red hair shook as she rubbed it against his brown hair. The light of the television flashed against their tanned skin. She had distracted him from the action on screen several times to put his hands on her legs, her breasts, and other sensitive areas. She'd showed him her wide pink nipples, her shaven legs. She continued this now, once again putting his hand on her cunt under her panties, letting him feel the light dusting of red hair there. Lisa kept her cunt shaved, except for a thin red line in the middle. Doug's fingers had touched and danced on the edges of that line several times in the past half hour, after they were finished eating and Lisa allowed him to touch her.

"I stand on the edge..." he sang, grinning as he touched her again, pushing into her cleft. "And there I stand and look down..." He roamed his hands over her body, his eyes too. "I got a lot riding on this, Lisa. How much more time must we mess around?"

Lisa grinned, recognizing the Van Halen tune. She picked up the song. "Well, if you want it, you gotta beg for it, Hero!" she sang back to him. "You got to, got to... earn it, Hero!" She grinned and kissed Doug's neck.

"You know, we're both semi-good-looking," he sung, kissing her neck between words. "Just the other night, we were on the streets again..."

"Now our steam is really cooking, Hero..." Lisa filked back, pecking at his lips and ignoring the movie on the screen. "Tell me, have we found ourselves intimate friends?"

"I ain't talking about..." Doug paused. She had told him not to use a certain word in this encounter, not till she used it first. And then she would not say it until he said it back. That was her rule for the encounter, for their entire relationship till she changed the rules.

"Please don't say it," Lisa said, kissing him between words. "We ain't talking about... that word. Not right now." She leaned down and kissed him hard.

"Got it," Doug said once her tongue was out of his mouth and her lips were pulled away. "As you w-wish. Wait, have you seen the movie I'm quoting?"

Lisa had seen 'Princess Bride' and she adored the movie, but she decided not to tell Doug that. 'As you wish' was an acceptable substitute for the word she had told him to avoid, and her heart had already said the actual word to Doug several times already. Had he interpreted the Morse code palpitations of her heart? He was close enough to her, had been for more than enough time. Could he perceive and translate her feelings?

His lips at her neck showed that he could indeed. His glasses were long discarded, and his movements showed the same was true of all his remaining inhibitions that she could discern. She returned the same movements. Her own visual aids were unnecessary for the moment.

Good, Lisa decided. She quickly paused the movie with a remote, then turned around on the bed where she and Doug lay beside one another. "My top's still on," she reminded, grabbing his hand and pulling it out of her gray V-necked sweater. She had slipped into this more comfortable outfit earlier that night, during the movie's opening credits. Her jacket was next to her changing screen on the far side of the room, beside her discarded bra, shoes, and T-shirt. The sweater, her open jeans, and her panties were all she had on. And she would soon discard them too.

"When do I take my top off?" she asked Doug.

"When I'm undressed," he gave the correct answer. He then stood up from the bed and stripped for her. His shirt came off first, displaying the muscles of his chest. His pecs and biceps were firm, only appearing chubby under his clothing. Until one got close to him, one did not know the truth. Doug ate enough so his muscles would not stand out, but not too much. His body was firm, only loose in a few places. Lisa had felt his pecs and biceps throughout the night. She smiled now as she watched other areas of his body revealed. His legs were as firm as his arms. His rear was chubby but firm also. His body was hairy, but not too hairy. Definitely not as bad as some men she'd dated. And she had dated and banged a lot of men, women also. This man... was beautiful.

She licked her lips, started to remove her sweater. Then she stopped. His underwear was still on. The organ beneath was evident, not too large but wide and strong. Yet it was still covered. Why... "Why are you waiting?" she asked.

"I... uh..." Doug sighed. "I forgot to get a condom tonight. I know you can't get pregnant and trust me, I'm healthy, but if you're still worried about..."

"Relax," Lisa chuckled, pointing at her dresser. "Top drawer, back, under the bras. Unless I'm out. If I am, don't worry. I'm very good at masturbation." That had been her favorite activity growing up. Her parents allowed it. They hadn't taught her directly, but with enough steamy novels and movies... Lisa had found her way to desire. Her polyamory books like 'The Ethical Slut' had given her further avenues of approach. They were adaptations of books her parents had. Fan fiction and other stroke stories were blessings, too- Lisa had read plenty of such tales online. The accident in her youth that had rendered her unable to naturally bear children was no barrier to the great desire she still had for love. If anything, the trauma only increased that desire.

"M-masturbation?" her current lover was asking now, frowning at her. "Of girls and guys?"

"Yes," the twenty-one year old Lisa confirmed. "Mutual masturbation. I've banged myself a lot. In the last three years, I've also touched other people the same way many times. I can excite women and men, with hand and blow jobs. It doesn't have to be full bang. You're not my first guy to forget a condom, Doug. I generally don't carry them. I do remember they exist, though. It's a..." She spoke quickly, activating her accent to speak better. "It's a hidden test, one you passed. Work with me. Get the condoms, please. Now!"

Doug nodded and then opened her drawer. He found the items Lisa had requested. He almost stepped behind her screen, till Lisa prompted him otherwise.

"In the open," she told him. "Underwear off. Condom on. Please!" Her hands were roaming over her body, tracing familiar paths. Lisa was reminding herself she could satisfy herself if Doug proved unable in the bedroom. Shauna and Tara were also nearby in case anything happened. Elena would also be ready too, hopefully, if needed. Elena's room was downstairs, but she had an alarm beacon just as all three of the other girls in the house did, and a ready phone. Lisa reminded herself of these home safety features while also maintaining her arousal. She kept her eyes on Doug, smiling at him. Silvan the alleged Faerie Alien Hybrid wasn't Doug's only friend who could turn off parts of their brain.

He was turning around again now, so she reactivated certain emotions. Her desire was strong, her patience... still good. Kindness was increased, she thought, eyeing her Hero's organ. Strong, circumcised, slightly curved. She could tell all that under the silver condom. Beckoning him closer, she suppressed all thoughts of other people who looked better than Doug in various ways. I am not jealous, Lisa reminded herself, not resentful. I trust and persevere!

And she was rewarded as Doug walked close to her, laid down beside her again, let her touch his throbbing cock. Not moist or erect enough, Lisa thought. No problem. Her condoms were flavored for a reason. Silver was... grape flavor. Good, she had been craving that.

She fingered Doug's cock with her left hand, her dominant hand. Lisa rubbed her Hero's organ, stroked it while licking her lips. He kept his hands still, watching her. No, wait, something was wrong. Something...

"Take your clothes off," Doug whispered. "I... I might rip them. I don't want to damage anything."

Right, Lisa realized. So many details to remember. She pushed herself away from Doug, pulled off her sweater and tossed it away. She roamed her hands over her breasts, tweaking her thick nipples for both their pleasure. She shivered at the intensity of his gaze.

Standing up from the bed, she pushed her jeans off and stepped out of them. Her green panties were soaked, or at least it felt like it. She smiled at Doug and started to push her underwear down.

"Wait," he halted her. "I can manage that much."

Recognizing the play, Lisa smiled and let him move close to her. She stepped to him as he reached out, let him take her thighs in his hands. "I love it when men lick me," she suggested, looking down at him. "Women too. Please..."

He held her thighs and gazed up at her. Then he was licking her before she could finish speaking, his tongue caressing her cunt through the thin skin of her panties. Lisa clenched her teeth and moaned. Her hands went to Doug's shoulders, held him in place. She squeezed his shoulders, massaged his neck as he licked away. Meanwhile his hands were making similar motions on her legs, rubbing and exciting her every nerve. Lisa felt like a statue, standing firm before this poor lonely man yearning to be free to do what he wanted to her. What I want him to do, she reminded herself. And I am not tired, jealous, or angry that he is taking his time or not pushing me hard enough. I am with him, relaxing. Here, now, in this moment.

His hands roamed over her body, memorizing every line and curve. Various muscles were squeezed, nerves excited. She was so happy under his touch. He knew her so well. It was... glorious.

Yes! Yes! Her juices were flowing strong now. Her man was pulling her desires forth and satisfying them, letting her relax. Then he pulled aside the sopping silk that covered her cunt, buried his face against her. His lips were kissing her labia, his tongue stabbing inside her. Her clit was a hard red nub.

"Suck it," she whispered, hoping he would hear and understand. "Suck me!"

Doug's lips at once fastened around the bud of her clit, made firm motions. No obscene gobbling noises, Lisa thought with relief. He's quiet and patient as any woman, as knowing as one too. What a relief. Yes, ah, yes... Her arousal strong, she filled the moment with moans and cries. Her desire was building, lava flowing like she was a volcano. Her magma-colored hair shook as she screamed, scratching and slapping at her lover as he lapped away at the cleft between her thighs.

Doug ignored her cries and whatever pain she might be giving him in her eagerness, still lapping away. He licked her several times in motions she could not describe, then sucked on her clit again, hard and insistent. Lisa felt herself relax, then release. A quick sharp climax, brief yet strong. "Yes!" she hissed, then pushed him away from her.

Doug fell back as directed. Then he frowned, staring at her as she hesitated.

"Now we fuck," she answered his confusion. "Soon as I recover." She smiled at his nod and calm hopeful position. After another moment of hesitation, Lisa moved to a good position on the bed. She was kneeling over Doug as he laid on his back, penitent before him. She licked her lips as she loomed over her Hero, then bent down and kissed his thighs. His cock was a bit soft, so she grabbed it and stroked it. She sucked hard on the end, alternating tongue swipes between suctions. Her hands meanwhile cradled his balls, roamed over his chest and thighs.

His hands were rubbing her hair as she sucked on him, also caressing her arms. He took hold of each of her hands, moved them to his chest, started to thrust. Lisa giggled and let him put her hands in place. Then she quickly withdrew her mouth from him. He was close, too close. She did not want him to spurt just yet. Please don't get frustrated, she begged him as she moved herself up on him. Please...

Her Hero waited, stoic and forbearing. His reward was soon delivered with the closure of her thighs around his shaft, her breasts against him with their hard stabbing nipples. Lisa placed his dominant right hand on her breasts, let him lower his mouth and suck on each of her twin peaks. She cried out again, moaning in pleasure. Doug's left arm was holding her against him, his cock thrusting at her loins. She arranged herself just right, and then he was inside her. A hard throbbing piston, moving up and down. She stared at him as he nursed at her, made her every nerve sing. Her arms were limp, the feeling inside her so intense she could not concentrate. She could not...

Doug's hands were off her body suddenly, then on her head. He was pulling her face towards his. Then he was kissing her, hard and deep, with intense passion. How long had it had been since she'd been kissed like this? Five times, she thought, only five previous times. And this time blows them all away.

Hero and Princess kissed and fucked each other hard and fast, long and strong. Lisa lost track of details, concentrating only on the intense passion she was feeling. Her left hand's fingers interlaced with his right hand's, shaking together in the dim light from the television. Their other hands kept roaming over each other's bodies. She could feel his erection between her legs. He was hard, urging her to eruption. Then he was exploding inside her. She could feel it through the condom. Neither had the chance to cry out, they were kissing each other so intensely. Lisa gasped into his mouth as she felt the depth of his passion. She came again and again on his thrusts, which she returned in counter-rhythm. Each crescendo they reached was better than the last.