Rumspringa: The Sequel

Story Info
What happened after Eli's wedding?
9.8k words
4.59
23.4k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,708 Followers

If you haven't read 'Rumspringa' you may want to read it first to better understand the sequel. A big 'Thank you' to 'Loving50' for editing this story for me.

As mentioned in the first story, Rumspringa means "running around" in the Pennsylvania German dialect. It is the time, beginning at about age 16, when youth socialize with their friends on weekends. Rumspringa ends with marriage. (For those who don't marry, Rumspringa ends in their mid to late twenties.) This period is an important time when Amish youth need to decide if they will be baptized and join the church or leave the Amish community. When I speak of Amish I'm also including the Mennonites which have many similarities to the Amish communities.

Mary grew up in a Mennonite household. She chose to go on through high school (which was frowned upon in Mennonite society) but they did accept it. They wanted the Amish and Mennonite youth to return to their groups and families. She did say that the Amish do not usually educate their children past the eighth grade, believing that the basic knowledge offered up to that point is sufficient to prepare one for the Amish lifestyle.

Mary never joined the church (wasn't baptized) but followed a lot of the church rules. During Rumspringa she chose to go to college for eight years to become a veterinarian. Her parents were sad that she chose college over the Mennonite life style but at the same time they were very proud of her. She was the oldest of their seven kids.

This sequel continues on from Mary's brother, Eli's wedding. The day of the wedding I stopped by to pick Mary up and she was dressed in a blue Amish dress and bonnet. She was dressed traditionally because she didn't want to dishonor her brother or family. I thought she still looked sexy as can be, but remember, I knew what her body looked like under the dress.

We didn't know where we were going from here, but we decided to take it one day at a time. I told her I loved her, which I felt I did but wasn't sure of our future together.

At the wedding she acted like a different person. She was very nice to me but not lovey-dovey in the least. She didn't even hold my hand in front of her family or other church elders. She told me it was frowned upon to act that way with outsiders.

It was kind of a shock to me that she acted this way. She did introduce me to her parents who treated me nice but with caution. Her younger brother's and sisters were a little nicer to me and asked me all kind of questions about where I was from.

Eli was a little nicer to me but of course I was his boss and worked with him. Anna his wife was respectful of me and they both asked me not to talk about them being together at the beach. I told them their secret was safe with me.

The wedding was held outside with I would guess a hundred plus guests. I didn't see but a few of what I would call outsiders which I was considered. The ceremony was nice and somewhat traditional being solemn and rather quiet. Afterwards everyone went over to where many tables of food was set up and after a lengthy grace, everyone got in line for the food.

I do have to say the food was great. It was made by all the guests bringing covered dishes. No one skimped on the amount of food they brought. I enjoyed the food but I did feel out of place. I believe Mary thought she made a mistake asking me to be her escort.

After I finished eating Mary told me a lot of the men had made home brew and they had it in the barn. Eli came over and took me to the barn and introduced me to some of his friends. His friend Hugo was there who I had met so I kind of hung out with him.

Mary looked more at ease when I wasn't with her. She talked with a number of the women and I even saw her laugh. As I was drinking with Hugo I saw another man go up to Mary and she seemed very happy to see him. They greeted each other by holding hands. I was a bit stunned and asked Hugo who it was.

He told me it was Shawn, an old boyfriend of Mary's. Mary must have forgotten that I was there because when she turned and saw me she quickly dropped Shawn's hands. She looked a bit nervous but I was too far away to hear what she had said.

I got up and headed over to Mary. She introduced me to Shawn as a friend who escorted her to the wedding. Shawn was introduced to me as an old childhood friend who was like family. I knew there was more to the story than this. I would ask Hugo later, I knew he liked to talk and would tell me what I wanted to know especially after he drank enough home brew.

Shawn shook my hand and squeezed it hard like it was a test of strength. It felt like I was shaking hands with a brick; neither of us flinched. He asked me where I met Mary and asked where I worked. I told him I met her at the beach and she kind of turned away. I believe she was embarrassed for him to hear that.

After he walked away Mary asked me why I told him that and I told her it was the truth. I knew right then that she still had feeling for this guy. I asked her if she wanted to talk and she told me maybe later and walked away leaving me standing there for the third time.

I walked back over to the barn and drank more hooch. It was some pretty good stuff. I knew I was drinking to much and beginning to feel it. Some old guys started play a guitar and violin. There was a spot for dancing and a number of girls began dancing. It was more of just jumping up and down to the beat of the music.

Mary went out and jumped with them. It sure wasn't my choice in music but they all seemed to enjoy it. A few minutes later some of the men joined them. I noticed Shawn was doing his jumping in front of Mary. There was no touching but it still made me feel a bit jealous.

I talked with Hugo and asked him what he could tell me about Mary and Shawn. He told me they were a bit older than him but he remembered them being together forever. That was until Mary went off to college and Shawn was baptized and joined the church.

I asked Hugo why that would make a difference and he told me that once you joined the church you can't date outsiders unless they were interested in becoming members. He said that very few outsiders ever joined the church but a few have.

I was beginning to get the picture. They made their choices, Mary and Shawn grew up together and as they got older became closer friends. Shawn chose the church and Mary went on to college and it was against the Mennonite rules to date out of the church.

I asked Hugo if Shawn dated other women in their community?

"He is friends with a lot of women in our community and dates a lot of the single women but he still has strong feelings for Mary. He once said he would wait for her to come back and he would marry her. It has been seven years and he hasn't changed. He's a great guy and many women would love to marry him."

"What does he do?" I asked.

"He helps his father on the farm and also is a master craftsman. He makes furniture and is always part of barn and house building.," replied Hugo.

"What is barn building?" I asked.

"When someone is building a new house or barn the community join in and often does the major building in one day. They do what they can to at least get it under roof. Shawn is one of the major builders. He is really fast and good. In fact Eli and Anna are going to have a house building next month and Shawn is in charge."

"Eli has the money to build a new house?" I asked.

"He has some money saved and Anna's parents are giving her a dowry which will help pay for most of the materials. Shawn and all the builders work for the satisfaction of helping one another. The women get together and make food for the day. We pray for nice weather. We get a house built for less than half the cost outsiders pay for a house. The land is donated by family members or elders."

It was hard to believe that all these people gave so much of themselves to help others within their group. I did ask Hugo if he joined the church yet and he told me he planned on it in a couple of months. He was dating a girl, Rachel and wanted to make sure she was going to be baptized also. She was at the wedding but was helping out a lot with serving the food. Every once in a while Hugo would go talk to her. You could tell they were a couple but somewhat trying to hide it. Of course I knew better; I gave my spot up in the tent for her.

I began drinking more hooch and was beginning to feel the effects of it. I got up and walked toward the house where Mary was standing outside talking to a couple of her friends. A car pulled up near the house and two guys got out.

"Is this an Amish wedding?" one guy yelled out.

I heard Mary say, "Please leave, this is a private wedding".

"Hey Sweetheart," said one of the men. "We like to party. Why don't you come over her and party with us? Let's see what you have on under that dress."

These men were drunker than I was and Mary turned to walk away. I was surprised none of the elders came to her aid. I walked up to the assholes and told them to get the fuck out of here. They laughed and said they knew we were non-violent.

I walked up to the biggest of the two and cold-cocked him on the side of the face and down he went. I heard Mary yell, "John, Don't!" but the other guy came toward me and I kicked him in the nuts and when he doubled over I hammered him over the back of the head.

I was proud of myself but Mary looked at me and said, "You shouldn't have done that. We're a non-violent people," and walked toward her friends.

Quite a few older men came up to the strangers and helped them up and asked them to leave. The two guys gave me a look as to say, "Who the hell are you," got in their vehicle and drove away.

One elder looked at me and said, "Violence is a last resort among my people. We don't fight at the drop of a hat. You must learn this".

"Where I come from we protect our women. I'd never let another man degrade my girlfriend or wife like that. Men like that only understand one thing and that is I don't take shit like that from anyone."

Mary came up to me and told me that she was asked to take me home, that I had too much to drink. I guess I embarrassed her. From a distant Eli and Hugo waved to me. I believe they thought I did the right thing but their religion thought differently.

On the way home Mary told me I was wrong in doing what I did. She said she understood why I did it but that didn't make it right. I dropped her off at her apartment and headed for my trailer. She didn't even kiss me goodnight but just got out of the car. I wasn't sure where our relationship was going from here. It sure went back a couple of steps.

****

I hadn't talked to Mary for over a week. When Eli came back to work the following week he explained to me that they are taught to turn the other cheek. In very few instances do they fight but it has happened as a last resort. He apologized for not sticking up for me, but at the time he wasn't sure what to do. He was told I was drunk.

"Eli, the damn men insulted your sister and I wasn't going to let them get away with it. I have always respected my women and will always stick up for them. The booze had nothing to do with it."

I asked him about Mary and he told me that he hasn't seen her since the wedding but she would be at his house building the following week. He explained that the foundation was already laid and the framing would be done in one day because of all the help. He did say that Shawn was one of the main carpenters. He hoped to move into his new house within the month.

It was a week later and after the house building that I finally called Mary since she hadn't called me. She said she needed some time to think and that's why she didn't contact me. We made a date for me to come to her apartment and talk with her.

"Mary, I'm not going to apologize for sticking up for you. I can't believe that your friends don't stand up for themselves."

"They do John. In this case it didn't call for violence. You didn't give non-violence a chance."

"I will never stand there and listen to a man degrade the women I'm with. I'm sorry you can't see that. So, is it over between us because I wanted to protect you? Or, is it because of your friend Shawn?"

"John, I had very long talk with the elders of the church and they said they would like me to be baptized. I could become a member of the church and community. I would be accepted as their veterinarian."

"I thought you didn't want a group of old men telling you what you can and cannot do?"

"You don't understand. This community is my family and friends. I've done what I wanted to do. I went to high school, then college and have become a veterinarian. I challenged the system and won. I'm really considering doing this, John."

"What about us? Once your baptized you can't date outsiders let alone marry one."

"You can join our community, John. They will teach you our ways, believe me, it's not like most outsiders think. We live a happy and good life."

"I lead a good life now, Mary. I do what I want, when I want. I have no desire to became a Mennonite. I will miss you Mary. I thought we were good together. You are only the second woman I have ever fallen in love with." I did notice she never mentioned Shawn but he was part of the community.

"I loved you too, John, but this is also about my future with my family and friends. I can't say that I won't miss you." She gave me that beautiful smile.

Well I guess I got my answer. I didn't say another word. I turned around and headed for my car. I didn't even want to kiss her goodbye. We didn't talk about Shawn but I figured if she moved back into the community that she and Shawn would become re-acquainted since he said he was waiting for her.

****

I headed to an old bar hangout I used to go to before I met Mary. I saw a number of my old friends when I walked in.

"Hey guys, look you just walked in. How the hell are you John? Long time-no see. We heard you were dating an Amish woman, is that true?" asked an old friend.

"She wasn't Amish and not quite a Mennonite. It's over now so I have come to drown my sorrows."

I sat on a bar stool and was about to order a drink when I heard a familiar voice. "Hi stranger, long time no see."

I looked up and couldn't believe it was Sandy. "What...how...when...why are you here?" Nothing came out right. I was lost for words.

****

Sandy, now she is another story. When I told Mary that she was only the second woman I had fallen in love with, I wasn't kidding. The thing is, Sandy was the first.

In college I hung around with a somewhat wild group of people. Maybe wild is the wrong word, party people might be better. Sandy was one of those people. If we weren't studying or in class, we would be having a mini party.

There must have been at least a dozen of us that hung around together. When we started out we weren't couples but I have to admit I did have sex with all the girls at one time or another. I was always one of the macho guys that tried not to show his feeling.

The first time I had sex with Sandy I was drunk and didn't perform very well. After that she and Brian became somewhat of a couple. Whenever our group got together I would watch Sandy and slowly fell for her. She still hugged and sometimes even kissed but it was usually in fun.

Even though no rings were worn, Brian once told me that Sandy was his girl now and he would like me to keep my hands off of her. I told him that she was still my friend and I would hug her unless she asked me to stop. This was all said in front of her and she kind of smiled at me.

I think one of the reasons I wanted her was to prove that I was a good lover and not just a drunk who couldn't get it up and keep it up. It was like a stain on my virile reputation.

She was a woman that I felt good around. I could kick myself in the ass for not going after her. Maybe I wanted her because she was with someone else, or I failed to please her sexually, I guess I'll never know.

Brian was going into law enforcement and Sandy into business management as was I. That put Sandy and me in a number of classes together. We sometimes studied together and Brian didn't like it unless he was there. I knew I really liked her and wanted to prove to her that I could be a good lover. My problem was she was my friends girlfriend now.

A few months before we all graduated we were at a big party. Sandy looked great. She stands at 5' 6" and maybe 130 lbs. She is a brunette with shoulder length hair and a rack that stood out. Besides her good looks she also had a great personality.

Everyone was having a good time except Brain was getting drunk. Sandy told him that he should cut back on the drinking since she came to the party with him and he drove. It eventually turned into an argument and Brian drank more.

Since he decided he wanted to get drunk Sandy came over and talked with me. Brian was three sheets to the wind and didn't care about anything but his drinking. I danced with Sandy and she felt so good in my arms. I held her close and she didn't pull away has her boobs pressed against my chest.

I wanted to tell her how much I cared for her but just didn't do it. When it was time to go home I told Sandy that we could leave Brian's car here and I would take them both home. One of our other friends, Matt said he would drop Brian's car off at his apartment and help get him into his room. His girlfriend would drive his car. We all lived fairly close to each other..

We lay Brian on my back seat and Sandy got in the front with me. Matt followed us to Brian's apartment and parked his car. Matt and I carried the drunken Brian to his room and threw him on his bed. Matt put his keys on the dresser and he left. I drove down the road to drop Sandy off at her place.

We got out of the car and she asked me in. Her roommate was spending the night with her boyfriend. Originally Brian was going to spend the night with her but she didn't want him in her bed drunk.

She thanked me for taking Brian home and getting her home safely. I told her there was nothing I wouldn't do for her. Before we knew it we kissed. I don't know who kissed who but it started out very soft and became more passionate. We went to her bedroom where I began to undo her blouse. She stared at me not saying a word.

I dropped her blouse to the floor and then undid her black slacks. She stood there in her sexy bra and panties. We kissed again then I quickly took off my clothes, leaving on only my briefs. She sat on the edge of the bed and said, "John, we both know we shouldn't be doing this."

I didn't answer but had her lay down with her legs over the side of the bed. I reached up and slid her panties off and buried my face in her pussy. She was wet and getting wetter as I put her legs over my shoulders and tongue fucked her to her first orgasm. As she came I got a face full of pussy juice.

We moved to the center of the bed and I removed her bra and my briefs. I kissed her hard and passionate; she was tasting her own juices that was all over my lips. I looked at her face and saw the passion in her eyes.

I was between her legs and rubbing my cock up and down her hot, wet slit. She was squirming as she asked me to make love to her. The next day when I thought about it I realized she said "make love" not fuck her. My cock was as hard as it had ever been as I slowly pushed it into the folds of her pussy.

She moaned as I pushed it slowly all the way into her. With her legs on my shoulders I began a slow in and out motion that got faster and faster. Before long we were both in the throws of passion as she kept saying things like, "Feels so good", "I love it", "Fuck me John, fuck me with your big cock".

When a woman talks like that it doesn't get any better. I was pretty gone myself just having sex with Sandy again. I blurted it out, "I love you Sandy! I love you so much."

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,708 Followers