Runner's High

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,514 Followers

Kyle picked up the pace, getting into a hot, fast rhythm. His hips slammed into her ass as he drove into her wetness. At one point he heard her cry out, saw her legs trembling and her cheeks clench. He felt her pussy contract in orgasm around his cock and he pushed harder, driving her immediately to another peak.

The sweat flew off their bodies. Lindsay panted, eyes closed, concentrating on the relentless beat of his cock against the most sensitive part of her body. She felt another orgasm growing, gaining, flowing out from the first, stronger than before.

"Oh God, fuck me harder, HARDER!" she yelled out.

Kyle eagerly complied. He was hot and he was on fire, driven by her moans changing into drawn out wails of pleasure.

His hands grabbed two tight fistfuls of soft flesh from her hips as he rammed into her with short fast strokes, raking the head of his cock to push himself to his own climax. He couldn't stop it now. He gnashed his teeth and grunted like an animal, completely at one with his body, every sensation, every thought, every cell now focused on the intense need gathering in his groin. He felt it coming, oh it was coming, he couldn't stop it!

Lindsay sensed it, heard his breathing getting faster and quicker and more out of control. He made little whimpers in his throat, little grunts, edging himself, right at the limit. She pushed back on him, grinding her hips hard against his and wiggling her ass. She clenched down hard on his cock with her pussy as another orgasm hit her.

Kyle felt it, and it was the spark that set him aflame. He saw an explosion of stars behind his closed eyes as he let go, just let go, the cum flying out of his cock, spurting in thick jets, coating her spasming pussy. He was flying, at one with his drives, riding this wave, this beautiful high. It was like the peak of a run, when his body pushed his soul to a new state of pure ecstasy that was as much out of the body as totally within it. His mind and cock pulsed as one, the orgasm going on forever, in one long release, draining into her and her sweet, lovely body.

"Take it," he whispered, as if in a trance. "Oh, take it all. . ."

His voice, her whimpers, their bodies, only slowly calmed down from such intense heights. He relaxed and throbbed inside her for several minutes, twitching, feeling her wet, slippery pussy around him, loving him.

+++

Fifteen minutes later, they emerged from the trees, laughing, exhilarated, arm in arm.

He walked her to her car, and she leaned against it. He played with the tendrils around her neck and gazed into her blue eyes. They were still floating, their bodies pumping out endorphins, in the sweet come-down that could go on for an hour.

He kissed her lips.

"So do you want to give me a try?"

She smiled.

"My house. Fifteen minutes. I'll meet you at the door."

Kyle grinned as she drove off.

He didn't think he'd be wearing her out anytime soon. At last, he might have found the perfect partner.

Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,514 Followers
12