Running

Story Info
A spanking on the run.
934 words
4.37
78.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,925 Followers

Note: This is the shortest story I've ever been able to write so it's not a normal long winded full piece but I like it and wanted to share it.

I hope you enjoy reading as much as enjoyed writing.

*

Linda was zoned out as she ran naked on the treadmill, her mind into the music from her headphones and the endorphins coursing through her body. She loved the feel of her long legs moving back and forth working her hips. The working of her hips made the slippery lips of her pussy rub together so sensuously. She had had an orgasm in the middle of her first marathon years ago and smiled at the thought.

She could feel her breasts sliding back and forth on her chest as she worked her arms. The perspiration under them made it a silky satiny feeling that made her nipples hard enough to hurt. She shifted her shoulders more and felt them slid even more.

Her body felt so good when she was in the zone. It was a well-oiled machine that felt like it could run forever with the long distance runner's stride she was in. Her lungs expanded and contracted rhythmically causing her chest to expand and contract. This varied the rubbing sensation of her breasts deliciously.

A hard solid slap on her left ass cheek caused her to jump and lose her stride. She grabbed the hand rails to keep from falling as a solid slap landed on her right ass cheek with a burning sting. She looked around to she her husband James grinning at her. She frowned at him and the hand landed on her ass even harder. She gasped at the force of the blow and tried to get back in stride as several more slaps spanked her hard, tight ass cheeks.

She found her stride again as James continued to spank her but less forcefully. As the sting and burn in her ass grew, so did the tension and an antsy feeling in the pit of her stomach. She loved to have her ass spanked but it was usually over James's lap or tied to the bed. This was something totally different and strangely it was getting to her fast as she felt an orgasm building.

Linda felt the tingling itch deep in her pussy and the butterfly feeling grew in her stomach. When she had had that orgasm during the marathon she had fell and skinned up her knees and hands. Funny thing was, the pain just added to the intensity and drew her orgasm out to new lengths and up to new heights. She wondered quickly if she would fall this time as the burn set into her ass cheeks.

As the burning sensation got hotter and stronger, Linda felt a throb start in her clit. She could feel the tingle that meant the hood was sliding up off of it, as it grew larger. She lengthened her stride and then decided that was a bad idea as the throb increased two fold.

She was right on the ragged edge of coming when the hand stopped spanking her ass. She took a deep sobbing breath and slowed as quickly as she could to come to a complete stop. She spun around and ripped the headphones off looking for James.

He was lying on his back on the floor with his shorts and underwear down around his knees. His dick was hard as he held it straight up in the air.

Linda groaned loudly as she quickly took the three steps that put her straddling his hips. She squatted down until she felt the head of his dick touch her slit. She flexed her hips until the large spongy head touched her vagina and then she dropped her weight, impaling herself on his dick.

With a loud yell, she was coming in long deep waves of pleasure that rolled on and on. As her orgasm peaked and started down, she lifted her hips and started to fuck herself on James frantically. Her climax jumped back up and leveled off as his dick moved inside her slippery tightness. She loved the feel as he stretched her open and then left her feeling empty.

Linda reached down to rub her clit but James grabbed her hand and held it away from her body. She made a growling sound and fucked him harder. The level of her orgasm was going back up toward another peak when he started to raise his hips to meet her on every stroke. His hips slapped against her hot burning ass cheeks and she went up in flames again.

As she started to come down from her high she felt James's dick swell up and a hot jet of semen erupted inside her. With a loud long drawn out yell she sat down hard on his hips and rocked back and forth rubbing her clit on his pelvic bone. Her orgasm rolled on and on in a seemly never ending series of mind numbing peaks.

Somewhere along the way her body gave up and she leaned forward to lie down on top of her husband. He hugged her and kissed her hair as she snuggled up on his shoulder.

A little while later, she heard him whisper, "Happy anniversary, darling."

Linda giggled and replied, "It's tomorrow dear."

"Well shit!" James said and then laughed. "You mean we've got to do this again?"

"No dear, you have to come up with something new." Linda whispered and then sighed as she cuddled closer to her loving husband.

TxRad
TxRad
5,925 Followers