Running Away, Sheila's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well it does to me. Now that Jennifer's gone I need somebody to play with. The only time you come over is when you're with Leo and Sarah. You don't come alone."

"Daddy, I can't risk being alone with you. I don't trust you."

"Why, whatever did I do to deserve that?"

"You coerced me to come back before Sarah was born. I didn't want to but you said that Jennifer would tell Leo about my past if I didn't. I never want him to find out. That's why I don't trust you."

Suddenly his expression changed into the business face that everyone fears. "Well maybe we should just tell him and get it over with. Maybe the next time he's over I'll just bring him into the den and show him my video collection. Maybe I'll just call him right now."

"NO! Don't you dare! It would kill him, and us. Don't do that to us, please?"

"I'll do anything that I have to to get you back. If that means telling Leo the truth about us then that's what I'll do. You don't understand how I feel about you. I want you to come home and be with me now. If you don't then by God I will tell him. And after you two are divorced then you'll be back where you belong, in my arms."

"Daddy, please, no!"

"Yes, that's the way it is. Choose now!"

There was a long silence and I begin to cry. Even though I stood and faced him with a defiant expression I was a broken woman. "What choice do I have? I'll do whatever you want just don't tell Leo. Please?"

"That's a good girl. Now, you go clean up that pretty face of yours and come over tonight for dinner. Come by yourself."

I went into the women's bathroom and sat down in a stall and just cried.

That night I told Leo another lie. I said I had to go back to the office to clean up some work. I really went over to daddy's. I was crying when I walked out onto the patio. He saw me walking toward him crying and got up and put his arms around me.

"What's wrong baby?" he asked.

"Oh daddy, I shouldn't be here. Leo might find out."

"I agreed not to say anything to him if you came here tonight and I won't. Just relax and sit with me. I'll get you a drink."

"No, I don't want anything to drink. I just want to get this over with and go home."

"Now that's no way to be. Treat me nice or I won't treat you nice."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I love Leo daddy and you're making me lie to him and cheat on him and I don't like it. He's a good man. I'll do anything to keep him from getting hurt and that's why I agreed to come here. I love you too and I don't want to hurt you either. I have to make an awful choice."

"Well, you need to relax and get you mind off of things. Dry those tears and get into a bathing suit. We'll go out and stand under the waterfall until you feel better."

Daddy always wins. I had no choice but to do what he wanted. And maybe in the deep recesses of my mind I wanted to be with him too. I was so confused at that moment that I couldn't think rationally. I just knew that I had to do what he wanted or risk losing Leo. I had the same choice to make once before and I don't know if I chose correctly then. I'm not sure I made the right choice this time either.

We changed into our bathing suits but they didn't stay on very long. Within a couple minutes we were naked and kissing under the waterfall. There is a place under the waterfall where you can sit on the edge of the pool and let your legs dangle into the water. I've always loved sitting there and watching the water cascading down. I moved daddy back to that part and said to get up and sit down. When he did I put my hands on his knees and spread them apart. I moved up and put his erect cock between my breasts and pushed them together with my hands. I knew that he loved me doing that. I moved my body up and down on his cock stroking it with my breasts. He laid his head back against the rocks and watched me. When I saw the expression on his face change I knew that he was nearing his climax. I took his cock out from between my breasts and leaned forward and put my lips around the shaft. I sucked him in deeply and started the rhythmic movement up and down. I sucked on him with my mouth and reached under to caress his balls with my hand. After a few minutes he whispered, "Baby here it comes." He let loose in my mouth a giant stream of his warm juice. It was sweet and musky at the same time. I continued to suck on him until he was no longer convulsing between my lips. I pulled off of his shaft, looked him in the eyes and swallowed his entire load of warm cum. I just stood there in the water smiling at him. I was happy again.

He got down into the water with me and picked me up in his arms and kissed me deeply while I sat with my legs over one arm and my back on the other. He waded over to the steps, walked out and carried me into one of cabanas where he gently sat me on the rattan couch and knelt before me. I leaned back and spread my legs in anticipation of what I knew he wanted to do to me. I wasn't disappointed. He leaned forward and put his face between my legs and moved his tongue up and down the slit between them. He knew exactly how to take me to heaven. I let out a desperate moan as he licked and twirled his tongue around the button at the top. I was on fire as he flicked the clit with his tongue over and over again. I felt his fingers slowly push up inside of me and move forward searching for that secret spot all women hope a man can find. He knew exactly where it was and started to massage the inside passage while he moved his tongue around the clit. I didn't have long to wait before the feeling inside me grew so large by body couldn't hold it. Everything tensed as my mind and body went out of control with orgasmic delight. I screamed, I moaned, I growled all the time the tongue teased me over and over. With one final giant shudder I was finished. I fell into a heap on the couch watching his eyes look up over the hair at the top of my pussy.

He stood up and reached down to reposition me. He moved me so that my whole body was lying on the couch before he lifted one of my legs up to my shoulder and positioned his body on mine. I felt his tongue in my mouth and his hands on my breasts. He was hard again and his cock rubbed against my pelvis. I moved my hips back and forth to try to get him inside me. Finally he moved his hips a bit and I felt the warm touch of the head of his cock against my wet opening. I begged him, "Please, now, please take me now." He smiled at my words and rewarded me with the slow penetration of his cock between the warm moist folds of my pussy. "Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh" was the sound that came out of my mouth as his hips settled into mine and he was deep as he could go. I didn't move again until I felt the cock being pulled out. I moved my hips upward to keep him planted inside me and he changed directions and thrust hard into me. He gently pulled almost all the way out and thrust hard downward again. This continued over and over and over again until I was crazy from the ecstasy. He plowed into me harder and harder until I took one last gasp of air before my entire body exploded. I screamed into his open mouth and pulled his body tightly to mine. He continued the hip movement in and out until I felt his body tighten and his eyes squint shut. I knew that I was about to receive his hot, sticky cum. With a final gasp he released his load up inside filling me completely and making me the happiest woman on earth. We stayed in each others arms enjoying the touch of each other's skin until our breathing returned to normal. His cock softened and fell out. I felt the warm fluid run down the slit and onto my bottom. It was wonderful. I was back in my lover's arms again and I just laid there and cried.

Maybe I could have found another way to handle the situation. I could have told Leo everything and lived with the consequences but there would have been a lot of pain all around. It certainly wasn't anything Leo did or didn't do. Leo and I were good together. We worked together, played together and loved together. The sex was wonderful too, just a different kind of wonderful than daddy. I loved him and said that I didn't want to hurt him but I did. My lying hurt him. My cheating hurt him. But I couldn't help it. Daddy may have forced the issue but I was like an addict. I needed to feel daddy inside me. He knew exactly the right buttons to push to make me feel wonderful and I let him push them. Before I knew it we were back in the weekly routine of lovemaking. I continued to lie to Leo about why I was going over to daddy's every week and he believed me.

It was shortly after one of Sarah's routine doctor visits that I noticed a change in Leo's attitude. He seemed to be distant. I couldn't think of what caused it and I was starting to get a little worried. I tried to talk to him but he was always going off to do some project at his parent's house or take Sarah to the park. We couldn't find time to sit and talk.

One day at work a man came into my office and asked me if I was Sheila Baker. I said that I was and he held out a large manila envelope for me. I took it and all he said way, "Sheila Baker, you are served." I'd heard what he said but I didn't know what the words meant. I opened up the envelope and found some papers with the heading 'Dissolution of Marriage'. I screamed and fell onto the floor. People came in to find out what all the screaming was about. I couldn't do anything but scream. Finally, daddy came in and told everybody to get back to work. When he pried the papers out of my hand and looked at them his expression changed to the one he gets just before he chews someone up and spits them out. Right then I knew Leo was in trouble. Somehow he got me back to his house and put me to bed. I cried and wailed and asked "why?" Within an hour Sarah and her nanny were in the room with me. I was still screaming and crying when the doctor came in and looked at me. He took my blood pressure and then gave me a couple pills to 'calm me down a bit'. I passed out.

When I awoke I didn't feel any better. I just wanted Leo. I needed to talk to him and find out why he was doing this. I didn't have enough strength to pull myself out of the bed. When daddy came in he told me that he was taking care of everything and I shouldn't worry. I told him that I wanted Leo. He said that Leo didn't want to see me any more. The attorneys were going to sort this all out. He was personally going to fix things. He kissed me on the forehead and gave me another couple pills. I passed out again.

Over the next couple weeks I went from sleeping in the bed to crying for my husband. I didn't know what was going on I just wanted Leo to come talk to me and tell me that everything was going to be all right. He never came.

One day daddy came into the room and sat on the bed and told me what was going on.

"Baby, you've got to listen to me. I can tell you what's been happening and why but you've got to listen to me. Baby, Leo found out about us. He has pictures of us on the patio and in the pool and even a video of us in the upstairs bedroom. I don't know how he got them but I made sure that he won't ever use them against us. My friend Judge Carter has handled everything for us. He told Leo that he can't use the pictures and videos and if he ever showed them to anyone else he would go to jail for a long time. Baby, he granted the divorce. You have Sarah and the house and everything else and he got nothing. He no longer works at Bloom anymore too. You're free of him now. You can stay here with me as long as you need to recover. I'll watch over you and Sarah. You just stay here where there are people to love and care for you and don't worry. I'll be here with you."

I heard him tell me that my life was over and I started to scream again. He tried to hold me but I hit him as hard as I could and cursed at him. Somehow he got a couple pills in my mouth and before I knew it I was passed out again.

Over the next few weeks I was in and out of the pill induced sleep all the time. Somehow I managed to stop screaming long enough to take stock of my life. I didn't want to look at it but I had to for Sarah's sake. It took almost a full month before I was able to get out of bed and have a meal in the dining room. I was a walking zombie. I had lost a lot of weight and any color that I had. I hadn't held Sarah in my arms in weeks. I needed to find some sense of normal again. I tried hard to get my strength back. I believed it would take longer to get my sanity back. And I knew that I would never have my life back, at least the life I had with Leo.

The more I sat around and thought the more convinced I was that daddy was as much to blame for all of this mess as I was. Sure I entered into the relationship with him of my own free will before I married Leo but it was him that kept me coming back afterwards. I tried to stop several times but he just wouldn't take no for an answer. Even after Sarah was born I tried to stop. I think he knew that I was weak and took advantage of it. The more I thought about it the angrier I got. I was physically feeling better every day so one day I took Sarah and went to the park. We spent a whole day there enjoying the playground and feeding the ducks. Afterwards I went by to see Leo's parents. I told them I wanted to talk to him but they said that they didn't know where he was. He left town just after the factory burned down and they haven't heard from him since. I didn't know that a factory burned down. I hadn't heard about it until just then and from what they said Leo was suspected of torching it. I knew that he didn't but I couldn't find him to talk to him let alone prove that he was innocent of arson charges. I left feeling worse than ever.

I went back and moved into my own home with Sarah and the nanny. I hired a housekeeper to help out until I could get all of my strength back. It was about two months later that a state policeman came to the door and asked for me. I ran to the door hoping he had some news about Leo. Instead he served me with an arrest warrant charging me with incest with daddy. I was already a broken woman so one more blow couldn't hurt me any more. I went with him to the police barracks and went through the fingerprinting, photographing and interrogation. One of daddy's lawyers showed up but I sent him away. I told the female officer asking me questions everything. I didn't care what happened to me anymore. After I signed my statement I was taken back home in another police car. Someone from Family Services was there to talk to me about Sarah. She also told me that my husband was back in town and that my father was under arrest. I assured her that Sarah was OK and had a nanny and a housekeeper and that she hasn't seen her grandfather in weeks. She made out a report and left. Later that day I got a call from the law office that handled my side of the divorce and they said that the divorce decree was being reviewed and they would be at the hearing tomorrow at ten o'clock to represent me. I told them that I would meet with them at nine o'clock in their offices and tell them what we were going to do and say. They seemed stunned but agreed to my wishes.

I saw Leo for the first time in months. He looked different. He wouldn't make eye contact with me and just ignored me as I sat down. At that moment I was sure that I had ruined his life. I knew that he hated me and only wanted to see me destroyed. We could never have anything together any more and my heart broke at what I had lost. But mostly my heart broke for what I had done to him. Now I say what I had done but daddy was a large part of it too. I knew that he tried to have Leo destroyed with the divorce decree. I wasn't going to do to him what daddy did. I already hurt him more than enough. I decide to sit quietly and take whatever he had to dish out. I knew I deserved it. I also knew that daddy was getting what he deserved too. I'd only heard a little from the lawyers that morning but I heard enough to know that daddy was in way more trouble than me. I just sat quietly and looked at my hands while the lawyers did all the work. Leo only spoke up a couple times and never said anything to me at all.

At the end there were a couple parts of the decree reversed. Leo didn't have to pay me any support. I didn't want anything and we could live OK without anything from him anyway. We were given joint custody of Sarah. We had to agree to custody terms and let the judge know within a week. We were still divorced but for Leo justice had finally been served. Leo asked if he could speak to me privately afterwards without the lawyers present. I won't repeat exactly what he said but he made it abundantly clear that I had destroyed a good man with my incestuous affair. He told me that he found someone else to love that had something that I didn't have. He said that I didn't have a heart. When I heard that I knew he was right. If I had any heart at all I would have never screwed up my life and his as badly as I did. Even if I did have a heart, just hearing him say those words would have torn it out of my chest and crushed it on the table in front of me. At that point my life was over; it's just that my body didn't know it yet. He said that he was going to take Sarah when he goes and would return her next month. I deserved worse than that but I knew that he's always been a good father and would take good care of our little girl.

Well, I think I told you everything. I'm not making an excuse for my screwed up life I just want you to know the facts. I did wrong. Leo did nothing wrong. Sarah is innocent and please let her grow up with dignity. As for my father, well you can judge him however you want; I've already passed my judgment. And just to clean up everything for those of you that want to see me burn in hell, don't worry, I'm already there. And after I leave this life I'll meet you down below. But until then, I've got to serve my probation on the incest charge for another four years and face everyone in town looking at me and pointing every time I leave the house. If my life was screwed up before it's worse now.

I want to add a few personal words here at the conclusion of my story. I want to address them to Leo should he ever read this.

Leo, you can't understand how truly sorry I am for how much I hurt you. I can't apologize for daddy and even if I could I wouldn't. He's just as much to blame for your pain as I am, maybe more. But I will take full responsibility for everything. When you told me that you met someone else and you loved her I was crushed. But you deserve to be happy and since you couldn't find it with me I'm glad you found happiness so quickly with her. Finally, I hope that someday in the future you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I know that you will never forget but maybe your heart will soften toward me and forgive me a little. God knows I don't deserve it but I hope one day that it happens. For now remember that I always loved you and will love you forever. I will never hurt you again but I hope we can be civil when we're around Sarah. Thank you for showing me what a loving gentle man is all about.

Sheila Baker

P.S. I said in the first paragraph that I did read Leo's story before I wrote this. So you're probably wondering if I'm some kind of an idiot or I'm too stupid to understand what he wrote about who Sarah's real father is. I'm not stupid. I do know who Sarah's real father is. It's Leo. I don't care what the DNA test results show about who contributed the sperm that made the egg into Sarah. Leo loves her just as much as I do and that love will always make him her father. My father has no way of knowing what real love is. To him love is sex. He will go to his grave never knowing about her DNA. And he will go to his grave without ever seeing her again if I have anything to do with it. I don't want him to start thinking about her when she turns eighteen like he thought about me. Sarah is my daughter just as much as she is Leo's daughter, and that's how it will remain.