Ruthie Throws an Orgy Ch. 02

Story Info
Pamea joins us in a threesome.
7.8k words
4.7
31.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

All of us completely naked, we headed for the queen-sized bed that awaited us. Pam slipped a pillow under her ass and lay on her back in the middle while Ruthie lay on the edge of the bed, close enough to watch what I was doing. As Ruthie said, this had been an educational day for her so far, and now, for the first time, she was going to see and hear another woman making love. When I got onto the bed next to Pam, I made a point of lying on the opposite side so Ruthie could have a clear view.

As usual, I started by kissing her mouth, eyes and the erogenous areas of her throat. Her pussy was already dripping but we both like it when I spend some time on Pam's breasts so I started licking one of her nipples. Because of their size and their sensitivity, I used broad strokes, painting them with my entire tongue, switching back and forth between the twin beauties. After a few minutes of licking, I wrapped my lips around one of her luscious globes.

Cupping one lovely breast in either hand, I sucked gently while caressing her erect nipple and puffy areola with my tongue. Pam was already murmuring happily as my mouth pleasured first one then the other of her delightful mounds. Her pussy was squirming and her fresh juices were gushing. Although they were being wasted, except for pleasing my nostrils, I wasn't concerned because I know she can and does produce those delicious juices by the gallon.

Much as we were both enjoying what my mouth and Pamela's breasts were doing for each other, we knew that even greater treats awaited both of us farther down on her body. I got off the bed and got back on, kneeling between her legs, which were raised in the air anticipating what I would be doing. "My cunt is ready for you, George," she invited me. "She really needs you to eat her." I positioned my shoulders against the undersides of Pamela's thighs but before I could wrap my arms around her, she reached underneath herself and spread her ass cheeks.

"Stick your finger in my ass," Pam asked, redundantly, because I knew what she wanted. After wetting my finger in my mouth, I slid it easily into her ass and wrapped my other arm around her thigh. "Mmmm, that feels good," Pam sighed happily and she expressed even more enjoyment when I started fucking my finger in and out of her ass. She had what seemed to be an ocean of delectable juices overflowing from her pussy and, after enjoying their delightful aroma, I enjoyed their even more delightful flavor.

After I had licked all the fresh juices from her love hole, I started licking one of her outer pussy lips. On some women, this part is almost dead but on Pam, especially when she is freshly shaven, it is very sensitive, and she immediately resumed cooing. After I had licked both outer lips all the way, including her mons, and feasted on the plentiful nectar, I started licking Pam's inner pussy lips. Even though I had just started, Pam was moaning from the exquisite pleasure and her pussy was writhing on the bed and starting to fuck up into my face.

"Ruthie," I said. "Pam is really horny tonight. I want to eat her pussy until she cums twice and then it'll be your turn."

Ruthie was fascinated, watching what my mouth and her friend's pussy were doing for each other. "Okay, George. Take your time because I'm enjoying watching what you two are doing. I'm not as hot as Pam is right now but I'm getting there."

Still slowly plugging her ass with my finger, I probed my tongue into the lower rim of Pam's love hole, squeezing out more drops of her flavorful juices. Up the sides of that delightful place I licked, still probing the rim with my tongue, thoroughly enjoying the aroma and taste of the juices and the contrast of Pamela's dark pussy lips with the shimmering pink tissue that was the source of those juices.

Pam encouraged me to continue with what I was doing. "I love it, George! Keep fucking my ass! Keep licking my cunt!" Because those are things that I really enjoy doing, I had no trouble following her directions.

After thrusting my tongue into the edges of Pam's love hole and relishing the flow of fresh juices I was eliciting, my tongue started exploring under her inner pussy lips. Back and forth it moved between them, savoring her delectable fresh juices when I dipped the tip into their source. They were freely gushing, as only Pam can do. As I started from the lower ends of Pam's labia and licked and probed my way up, her moans of pleasure became louder. "I'm ready to cum, George. Suck my clit," was her demand.

I could tell she was ready to cum but before I started sucking Pam's clit, I thrust my tongue into the upper edge of her pink love hole. This indirectly stimulated her clit and started Pam's pussy ramming stronger than ever into my face. My finger continued fucking into her ass but I increased the speed of the thrusts as my tongue moved upward to caress her adorable love toy that had practically pushed its way out from under its protection. I moved my face slightly higher; my tongue pushed the rest of the hood out of the way and I closed my lips around the engorged love button that had been exposed. While I sucked on her clit, my tongue massaged the swollen sides and top.

."Oh, God. Oh, God. Yes. Yes", she crooned while my mouth concentrated on her clit, and then "Oooo, I'm cumming. I'm cumming." Her legs clamped tightly around my temples and her hands on the back of my head jammed my face into her pussy, which was fucking against my face so hard her ass was almost lifting off the pillow. When I felt her start to cum, I pulled my finger out of her ass. I wanted to use both my arms to hold onto her thighs because I knew Pam was going to give me a ride.

A wild ride it was too, with her legs swinging back and forth while Pam rammed her pussy against my face. I held onto her legs and kept my mouth firmly around her clit, sucking on it, while my tongue fondled the little charmer. Pamela continued cumming for several minutes and both of us enjoyed every second of it until she climaxed, arching her back and thrusting her pussy into my face for a last time. After that, she relaxed onto the bed and, although I couldn't see her face, I know she was smiling.

As usual, Pam had produced what seemed to be gallons of juices while she was cumming, and I enjoyed licking off and swallowing ever delicious drop. When I had devoured it all, I started licking her outer pussy lip again, reveling in the feel of her silky skin on my tongue. She knew I was going to eat her pussy a second time and Pam prepared to enjoy every second of it, all the way to the pleasure of another orgasm.

"George, I really love the way you eat my cunt and the way your finger fucks my ass. You're right; I am really horny and I need it again." After she said that, Pamela reached under herself and spread her ass cheeks for me again.

Knowing how much Pam likes to have big, thick cocks and sometimes other thick things in her ass, I twisted my index and middle finger together, lubricated them with my saliva by spitting on them and started to insert the combination in her waiting ass. The tip of the middle finger slipped in easily and I started swiveling the paired fingers to get them all the way in, the way I knew Pam would enjoy them the most.

When she felt that it was two fingers entering her, Pamela loudly expressed her appreciation. "Yeah, George, that feels really good. Stick it all the way in my ass." Still twisting my fingers back and forth, I penetrated Pamela's ass all the way to my knuckles and once they were all the way in, I fucked them in and out, still swiveling them. The combined base of my two fingers was about the thickness of an ordinary cock and stretched Pam's ass the way a cock would. She enjoyed it so much that her upper body was already squirming on the bed and fresh juices were running from her love hole. I devoured them and started licking between the inner and outer pussy lips on one side.

Starting below Pamela's love hole, I licked the silky skin between her two lips and the surfaces of the labia themselves, and when my tongue reached the point where the lips are close together, I probed the seam between them. My tongue traveled slowly, covering all the area many times over, all the way to where the inner lip ends and past that to the end of the outer lip and beyond, even licking Pamela's mons. I tremendously enjoyed the texture of the soft, clean-shaven skin on my tongue and feeling the way Pam's pussy was moving. Everything felt and smelled and tasted so good that I wanted to take a long time so I stayed away from her clit for a while.

Still slowly fucking my fingers into Pamela's ass, twisting with every stroke, I treated the other pair of pussy lips the same way, once again licking all the way to her mons, down one outer pussy lip and then down the other. Pam's upper body was writhing in front of me and she was cooing happily from the great time my mouth and fingers were giving her and, if my mouth hadn't been so busy, I would have sounded the same from the pleasure she was giving me. Another ocean of fresh juices was waiting, some even flowing out and soaking into the sheets. Before the three of us went to bed for the purpose of sleeping, I knew we would need to change the bed because Pam had already soaked the sheets with her delightful juices, and I knew more would be produced.

Nobody was thinking about sleep for now, though, because Pam and I were both enjoying ourselves so much and Ruthie knew it would soon be her turn. The lower rim of Pamela's love hole was the next place for my tongue and, as I thrust there, I could taste more of her delightful juices squirting out into my mouth. Her cooing had mostly turned to moans of pleasure and her upper body had gone from writhing to thrashing around on the bed. While I probed the lower edge, my chin was almost resting on the hand that was thrusting and twisting its fingers into Pamela's ass so I had to bend my wrist slightly. After my tongue started on the side edges, I was able to straighten out my hand out and keep my fingers moving in and out.

"George, my cunt and my ass really love what you are doing but I hope you don't forget what my clit likes you to do," Pam reminded me. I was well aware of how much Pam loved what I was doing and I also knew what her clit likes and I would be doing that soon but I still wanted my tongue to visit some other places and bring even more pleasure to both of us.

The first of these other places was the upper rim of Pam's pink love hole and I thrust my tongue into her there, relishing the flavor and stimulating her adorable clit. She moaned and thrashed and fucked her pussy hard into my face. From Pamela's love hole, I licked and probed higher until my tongue was thrusting against her engorged love toy, before moving my mouth even higher and enveloping that little darling, clamping the base with my lips and sucking gently. While sucking, I caressed the swollen sides and top of Pamela's precious clit with my tongue.

For several minutes I continued sucking and licking Pamela's love button and fucking my fingers into her ass, until she cried out delightedly, "Oooo, I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

Her pussy was still fucking into my face and she grabbed the back of my head to get my mouth and her clit even closer. Pamela's legs squeezed my temples and thrashed around, swinging from side to side, imprisoning my head with my face still pressed into exactly where we both wanted it. "Ahhhh," Pam crooned for as long as she continued cumming, and I held tightly to one thigh and kept my lips clamped on her clit. The muscles in her ass had clenched tightly as soon as she started cumming, holding my fingers in place so I left them there until Pam was through.

When she climaxed, it was with one last great thrust of her pussy into my face, followed by sagging back onto the bed. Her legs released my head and one of them fell off my shoulder onto the bed while the other one remained draped across my back. Pamela's hands let go of me and sprawled out at her sides as she totally relaxed. Fresh cum juices were pouring out of her pussy to tempt me. Some of them would need to be left to perform their natural function because I knew Pamela would want to fuck next, and so would I, but I licked up and swallowed everything that had spilled out onto her thighs, crotch and pussy lips, and there was still plenty left.

Ruthie had gotten really turned on watching and, knowing Pam had climaxed twice, wanted and expected to have her turn next. Rather impatiently, she waited for her friend to regain her strength and move so she could take her place under my mouth. Pam knew what Ruthie wanted but she wasn't through yet. "Ruthie," she said, "I know you want George to eat your pussy, and I don't blame you because it is really great, but I need his cock in my cunt too."

"My pussy is a little sore from George stretching me earlier today. It was really great and I want to do a lot more of it but not tonight. I was hoping George could eat my pussy to take away the soreness and because I need to cum one more time."

"Not a problem," I suggested. "Pam, we can fuck cowgirl style and, Ruthie, you can sit on my face while I eat your pussy that way."

"Sit on your face?"

"Yes. Watch how Pam gets on top of me and you do the same thing on my mouth. There is one thing, though. Pam, when Ruthie cums, she really gets excited, even more than you, and that is going some. Can you hold onto her and steady her so she doesn't pitch herself off the bed?"

"Sure, George. No problem. I like to help Ruthie cum."

That was certainly the truth. Years earlier, when Ruthie was suffering from chronic headaches, caused by her miserable marriage and lack of any sex life worth having, Pam had lovingly tricked her friend into having her pussy eaten by me, saying I was a famous "faith healer" who could cure her headaches. In a way, she was right, because I had barely started licking her outer lips when Ruthie had a tremendous climax, and her headache was gone, and never returned.

After she realized what she had been missing, she hated her parents, only forgiving them after their deaths, and hating her husband even more. From that time on, Ruthie arranged to come over to my house for more of the same every time she could get away, and Pam had helped her in making arrangements and excuses and providing transportation. That was why Ruthie talked of owing an enormous debt of gratitude to Pam and me, and she wished she could repay us. We had always disagreed, insisting we were glad to help and Ruthie owed us nothing.

In preparation, I lay on my back and Pam straddled my legs, taking my cock into her mouth for a few strokes. This was partly to be sure I was good and stiff, partly to get my shaft wet so the condom would go on easily, and mostly because she liked the feel of my cock in her mouth. With her saliva as a lubricant, Pam rolled the condom on me and, with Ruthie watching interestedly, prepared to mount me. While I held my cock in place, Pam used her fingers to spread her labia and lifted herself over me to slip the head of my cock into her pussy. She smiled as she felt it spread her lips and eased down a little more. Smiling even more broadly, Pam slowly stroked up and down, taking more and more of my shaft until it was all inside her, my pubic hair tickling her smooth pussy.

Pam took a few more strokes up and down. "Your cock feels really good in my cunt, George. Okay, Ruthie, get his face between your legs." Ruthie did as Pam instructed, straddling my face, her knees on either side of my jaw and her calves under my arms so my hands could curl up and caress the beautiful ass that had been the object of Pam's affectionate envy.

Before my mouth got buried in Ruthie's pussy, and while I could talk, I suggested to Ruthie how she could get the most out of it. "Move around all you want because I will lick anything I can reach with my tongue. Let yourself go wild because Pam and I won't let you fall off the bed." That last suggestion wasn't really necessary because Ruthie always goes wild. Even so, I wanted to reassure her that we would watch out for her.

She moved forward so her pussy covered my mouth and I started licking everything in range. My hands were gently on her ass cheeks with my fingers curled inside her cleft but not touching her adorable rosebud. Although I couldn't see what I was doing, my tongue knows Ruthie's pussy about as intimately as it can ever know any place, and I knew I was starting to lick the outer edge of an outer pussy lip. As my tongue and Ruthie's pussy started mutually delighting each other, Pam resumed stroking up and down, so her pussy and my cock were also giving each other pleasure. All three of us merrily settled in to this round of making love. Once again, I was happy that I had refilled my Viagra prescription and that it was working so well.

All my lady friends know that I use Viagra and Pam was also happy about how well it was working. The first strokes of her pussy on my cock were slow with the minimum of contact with her clit. There would be much more later, but Pam likes to start slowly and make it last. She set the pace and I matched it, thrusting my cock all the way into her every time I felt her pussy moving down to envelop me. With every stroke, she cooed happily.

I couldn't coo because my mouth was busy pleasuring Ruthie's pussy but I was certainly enjoying myself. Pam was completely in control of what my cock and her pussy were doing and she knows how to get the most fun for me and for herself. Ruthie was squirming on top of my face but keeping good contact between herself and my mouth, with my hands on her hips to help her. Having her pussy eaten in this position was another new experience for her and she was enjoying every caress of my tongue, already cooing and murmuring happily, with her pussy thrusting into my face and secreting the juices that taste so good.

Pam was producing her usual flood of juices too, and it was running down my legs and crotch and soaking into the lower part of the bed, and down my chest and shoulders and soaking into the upper part of the bed. The juices still inside her made a very pleasant squishing noise as Pam stroked her pussy up and down on me and I thrust my cock in and out, matching her pace. The squishing sounded good, but not as good as the moaning and sighing that had replaced her cooing as she enjoyed the feel of my shaft surging into her. Pam knows what she likes and how to truly enjoy herself with my cock so I did not concern myself much with what she was doing, concentrating instead on what my tongue and Ruthie's pussy were doing for each other.

What I was doing just then was caressing the top of Ruthie's clit hood with my tongue and I could feel the shivers of excitement that were running through her body. "George, that feels really wonderful, even better than usual," she told me while fucking down against me. My hands on her ass held her in place but not so tightly that she couldn't grind her pussy into my face while her hips rocked from side to side and she enjoyed herself immensely. Pam was also ready to hold her friend steady on top of me and keep her from falling. Ruthie knew this and let herself go, giving in completely to the exquisite pleasure of having her pussy eaten in this different way.

Pam wasn't quite ready to let herself go because she wanted to help Ruthie cum first, before reaching her own orgasm. Although she was moving up and down, taking my cock all the way into her pussy and moaning, from the pleasure, she was leaning forward for all her strokes, minimizing the contact between my cock and her clit. When she was ready to cum, after Ruthie had climaxed, Pam would lean more back, increasing the contact, and fuck faster until she also started to cum. I would cum last, which is normal when I make love with one of my lady friends.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers