Ruthie Throws an Orgy Ch. 04

Story Info
Confrontation with an asshole, and another threesome.
8.4k words
4.61
27.6k
3
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,130 Followers

The following morning was Saturday and once again I awoke with one of my lady friends getting up close and personal with my morning wood. Pam was slowly sucking my cock in and out of her mouth and when she looked up and saw I was awake, she held the shaft in her fingers and smiled at me. "Good morning, George. How about a little blow job to start the day off?"

Before I could answer, Ruthie interrupted. "Guys, I want to ask you a favor. Pam, I know you want to suck George off, and I expect he would enjoy it too." She was somewhat right about that.

Ruthie continued, "But, I think we're wearing him out. He's not getting any younger, you know and, besides, I want to save it until we go to my new house again so we can make love over there."

Ruthie was even more right about that. Although the feel of Pam's mouth on my cock had been pleasant, I was really more interested just then in pissing than I was in getting sucked off. Pam took my cock out of her mouth and I went to the bathroom to take care of that need, and after I was through, the women took turns with their own needs. When everybody had finished, we all shared the shower again. I washed Pam's pussy and we decided that I would shave her there again that night. As Ruthie carefully washed off my stiffening cock, I felt much less old than she had implied. Except for that, though, we mostly used the shower to wash ourselves off to prepare to face the day.

Ruthie had no problem about getting dressed in front of me that day because the three of us shared our nakedness. She put on another bra and panty set from Victoria's Secret, looking good enough to eat, which was one of the things I expected to do later that day in her house. Over the new under garments she put on a new sweater and jeans. Pam put on the second clean outfit that she had brought, leaving one for the next day, and I wore jeans and a long sleeved shirt. Once again, Ruthie showed off her skill in the kitchen, cooking a delicious breakfast for all of us while I made a pot of coffee.

During breakfast, we discussed what we would be doing that day. "George, if you have a stepladder we can bring that in the back of the truck," Ruthie suggested.

"I do have one and I have a flashlight in the truck and one in the house here. Two should be enough. Do you expect to find any more money?"

"I don't know what I expect to find. Maybe a will or some other kind of document, but probably not. Mostly I want to look at the furniture and the condition of the house. Since I'm not ever going back to the hellhole where I was until a few days ago, I'll be living there now. You are really sweet, George, but I don't want to impose any more than I already have."

As usually, I protested that attitude. "Ruthie, you are not imposing on me. I really love having you here. Not only do I love your company, I love making love with you and the way you cook."

"I know, and I love being here but I really should be living in my own place."

"Ruthie, both George and I love you dearly and we'll do anything we can," Pam added. "Besides that, I like spending time with you two."

"Let's talk about it after you look over your house," I suggested. "It's pretty chilly outside and probably in the house too, especially in the morning, so we'd all better wear jackets. I'll put the ladder in the back of the truck and locate some flashlights." I didn't mention it just then but I also wanted to take some Viagra while I was hunting up the flashlights.

On the way to Ruthie's house, she speculated about what condition the house was in. "I didn't really pay that much attention yesterday. I know my parents didn't spend any money keeping the place up, but if it was good enough for them it should be okay for me. Whatever else we do, and whatever we find, I am looking forward to initiating the house as mine with some good, hot sex today."

"Me too," Pam added. "I haven't sucked off George for a long while and I was all set this morning. You're right, though. Let's initiate the place."

When we arrived, a police cruiser with its light flashing was parked in front of the house, directly behind a late model sedan. "That's my asshole husband's car," Ruthie said, pointing at the sedan. "His and mine, according to Jim Howell. I'm glad we came here yesterday and got to the money before he did. What do you think the police are doing here? Arresting him, maybe?"

We all got out of the truck and, as if in response to Ruthie's question, the front door of the house opened and a man exited. He was escorted by two uniformed police and his hands were cuffed behind him. "I was right!" Ruthie exclaimed. "It's Daniel, his asshole highness himself!"

Ruthie, Pam and I stood beside the truck watching the prisoner walk down the porch stairs with a police officer on either side. "Ruth!" he demanded as they approached. "Where have you been? Why are you dressed like a hussy? Tell these officers that this is our property and I have a right to be here."

"This is my house, Danny-Boy, and you have no right to be here."

"How dare you address me like that!" Ruthie's estranged husband, even if he didn't know he was estranged yet, tried to step forward, possibly to attack her. Each officer had a tight grip on one of his arms; they restrained him and the neutral expressions on their faces turned to frowns as they divined his intentions. Danny-Boy, either not knowing or not caring what kind of impression he was making on the police, continued to try to assert himself.

"Officers, arrest these two people," he demanded, pointing with his chin at Pam and me. "My wife was grieving at the funeral of her parents and they abducted her and they must have brainwashed her. Yesterday, I got a box with all her clothing and even her sacred wedding ring and now they are making her look and act like a harlot."

As might be expected, the cops did not take kindly to a man in their custody, possibly a burglar, trying to boss them around, especially when he had apparently just tried to attack a woman, young enough to be his daughter but that he claimed was his wife. They also didn't like him making wild accusations. They definitely had no intention of arresting either Pam or me without an extremely good reason.

The older of the officers approached Ruthie. "Ma'am, I'm Officer Kramer and this is my partner, Officer Gomez. We had an alarm from this house and when we got here, we found a broken door in the back and saw this man ransacking the place. We went inside and apprehended him and he claims it's his house, but that he has lost his keys and the alarm malfunctioned so he couldn't turn it off. He doesn't really look or act like the usual burglar so we're hoping we can clear things up if there is any misunderstanding. What do you know about this?"

Ruthie introduced herself. She described Pam and me as her friends but did not mention our names. "For the time being, he is my husband but that is in the process of being changed. The house belonged to my parents, who died and were buried on Thursday. He was right about that part but I was not abducted. I left of my own free will; I would call it escaping from him, with the help of my friends who brought me here today. It's not our house; it's my house, according to my lawyer, and I don't want this man here. He's trespassing and I want him to leave."

Danny-Boy became even more infuriated after hearing what Ruthie had to say. He tried to step forward but was roughly yanked back by Officer Gomez, who still had a tight grip on one arm. Unable to silence Ruthie by force or intimidation, he tried to appeal to the men who had him in custody. "Officers, can't you see that my wife is out of her mind with grief? On Thursday she disappeared from the cemetery and must have been abducted by these two monsters who brainwashed her and only the Good Lord knows what else. Why else would she say such terrible things about her loving husband?"

After hearing what Ruthie had said and seeing how their prisoner acted toward her, the two officers had some doubts about how loving their prisoner was. They had even more doubts that he had any business being there, even if the house did belong to his wife. It was then that Hank Bricker arrived on the scene.

"Good morning officers. What seems to be the problem? My name is Bricker and I live next door and know all these people." He presented identification to Officer Kramer, who met him as he approached and spoke to him some distance from Danny Boy.

"Good morning, Sir," the officer replied, after checking Hank's ID. "Did you say you know all these people here?"

"I do. That's my dear friend Ruthie and the man in handcuffs is her husband. Her parents owned this house until they died very recently. The other two people are her friends, George Boxlicker and Pamela Bird. They were here with Ruthie yesterday." When he heard my name, which is not a common one, Kramer looked at me with some surprise.

It was becoming apparent to the police that they were in danger of getting involved in some kind of domestic squabble involving an estranged husband and wife, something they wanted no part of. Kramer asked Ruthie to accompany him to a place far enough away that they could talk in private. After a brief and quiet exchange, he returned and spoke with Daniel.

"It appears this is a misunderstanding. Technically, you did commit burglary, or at least breaking and entering, but it also seems certain you thought you had a right to be here. We aren't going to hold you so turn around and my partner will uncuff you. After that, you'll have to leave."

"I'm not going anywhere without my wife," he replied after Gomez had removed the handcuffs. "Ruth, get in the car. If we pray long and hard enough together, maybe I can still save your soul."

"Danny boy, I'm not going anywhere with you," Ruthie responded. "Now, get your abusing ass off my property."

Her language scandalized Daniel and once again he tried to instruct the police to do what he considered their duty. This time, at least, he had sense enough not to try to assault Ruthie. "Officers, can't you see my wife is insane with grief? These two scoundrels have tortured and brainwashed her and now she is looking and talking and acting like a common whore. You have to arrest them so my wife and I can resume our lives."

He was making absolutely no points with the police, especially after the private conversation between Ruthie and Kramer. "Sir, I told you we are not going to arrest you but in one minute, unless you are driving away from here, we will change our minds. If nothing else, you are trespassing because you have no business being here. If your wife inherited this property from her parents, it is hers, not yours. Now leave, either in your car or handcuffed in the back seat of ours. The choice is yours."

Finally realizing he was beaten, Daniel got into his car but he made one last plea before he left. "Ruth, I will have to leave you for now but when you come to your senses and want to escape from these fiends, even Satan won't be able to stop me from coming to your rescue." Ruthie just laughed and she continued to laugh as her chastened husband drove away.

"If there's nothing else, I have to get back inside," said Hank Bricker. "I'm freezing out here." He was wearing cotton pants and a pajama shirt, apparently having just gotten out of bed.

"No sir; thank you for your help," Gomez replied, and Kramer agreed.

"Thanks Hank," Ruthie and Pam and I all said as he went back inside.

Kramer approached me and held out his hand to shake. "Mr. Boxlicker, It's a pleasure to meet you, sir. I'm one of your biggest fans."

I shook his hand and expressed pleasure at making his acquaintance. Up until then, although I had noticed he was a burly man, I hadn't taken a good look at his face. When he was closer, I noted his blonde hair and blue eyes. Pam had noticed them already and was smiling and making eye contact with him and thrusting out her very attractive chest. Kramer had noticed her also and was returning her smile, but broke the eye contact to say more to me.

"I really admire your work on Literotica. You write the hottest stories I've ever read. Are they all true, though? Do you really get it on with all those women you write about?"

"The stories are mostly true but I do embellish a little."

"I especially love the stories about you with a bunch of people, like the Christmas caroling one. I envy the people in them and I'd love to join you sometime."

I looked at Pam and Ruthie. They could hear out conversation and they were smiling and nodding their heads to me. "I'm sure that can be arranged," I told him. "Let me have your business card and I'll keep it handy."

He gave me his business card after first writing his home telephone number on the back, and I noted his first name was Larry. Gomez gave me his card with nothing added and they police drove away in their cruiser.

Ruthie unlocked the door and she and Pam entered, each carrying a flashlight. I followed them, with the stepladder over my shoulder. The inside of the house was just as cold as the outside so the first thing Ruthie did was to go to the thermostat and turn on some heat. The unit was a wall furnace and we heard the whooshing sound as it started up and we stood next to it until could feel heat starting to radiate. Later, when we would be making love we expected to be naked and would want a warm house but while we were looking for money or Ruthie was inspecting the condition of the place, we would just leave our jackets on.

It seemed logical to start in the bedroom where the accesses to the crawl space and attic were. As I held the ladder, Ruthie climbed up, her pretty ass swaying above me. Watching her, I anticipated what we would soon be doing by way of initiating her new house. Memories of the good times involving Pamela or Ruthie, as well as the sight of Ruthie's ass in her tight blue jeans, were already making my cock stiff.

While Ruthie searched the attic, Pam took the other flashlight and climbed down into the crawl space under the house. Both women were gone for several minutes until Pam emerged. "Nothing there but some old, rusty pipes and a lot of cobwebs," she reported. I helped her through the trapdoor and when she was standing back on the floor, I couldn't resist the urge to hug her closely and kiss her pretty, brown face and then her lips.

We kissed again just as Ruthie reappeared at the trapdoor in the ceiling. "Hey, you two. No making out until I get there," she said, smiling. She was speaking somewhat in jest, but she also wanted to join us.

Ruthie started down the ladder to join us but, instead of facing the steps, she climbed down facing toward me as I stood at the foot, waiting for her. Halfway down, she stopped and leaned forward to put her hands on my shoulders. Knowing what would happen next, I braced myself and held up my arms and when Ruthie swung herself against me, I was able to catch her and hold her. Instead of setting her on her feet, I carried her over to the bed that had been her parents'. It was still covered with the clothing that we had removed from the closet, but she cleared a space and I set her down on it. The mattress squawked at the sudden weight and Ruthie matched its cry of distress with her own.

She got to her feet and turned around to look at the mattress and to press on it. "How could anybody sleep on this?" she marveled.

Until then, none of us had paid any attention to its condition, but when we did, we had to wonder the same thing. After pushing more of the clothing out of the way we saw there was absolutely no padding over the springs, which stood out like mountains on a relief map. In a few places the ticking was completely worn through and metal was visible. When we turned the mattress over, the other side was worse, even having broken springs protruding through the cloth, ready to scratch or jab anybody who lay down on it.

"I couldn't even lie on this thing, let alone make love on it," Pam said and the rest of us agreed. Then we looked around at the rest of the furnishings.

The bed was made of painted metal with large patches where there was no paint. The dresser, which was the only other piece of furniture in the room, was scratched and scuffed and one drawer was missing. The floor, instead of being carpeted, was covered by a sheet of worn linoleum. "Nobody would have believed that the people who slept in this room had eleven million dollars stashed away," Ruthie observed glumly.

We walked through the other rooms in the house and Ruthie grew sadder as she observed just how her parents had chosen to exist the last years of their lives. All the furnishings were comparable to what had been in their bedroom, old, worn out, stained and ready for the junkyard. Only the living room had any carpet at all and it was badly frayed. All the other floors were covered in the same kind of worn-out linoleum as the bedroom that had been used by the owners of the house.

Ruthie put her arms around me and snuggled her head against my chest. "George, I have another really big favor I want to ask of you."

I hugged her against me. "Ruthie, I have told you a million times, you are welcome to stay with me for as long as you want. I love having you there and I consider it a privilege to share my house and bed with you."

Her gloom lifted somewhat and Ruthie smiled at me and kissed my cheek. "Thanks, George. You are a really good friend. But just until I can get this place fit to live in."

Ruthie led Pam and me to the last room to be inspected. "This was my bedroom," she told us. "As I recall, the mattress was in decent shape."

Ruthie opened the door and we entered her former bedroom which, at first, didn't look any better than the other one had looked. A worn wooden dresser with a cloudy mirror stood against the wall. The bed was also wooden but looked too rickety for the three of us to use the way we wanted to. Ruthie could see this but she went over to the bed and pulled back the sheet that was covering the mattress and pillows.

"Help me push the bed against the wall and pull the mattress off." We did and, with the mattress on the floor in the middle of the room, Ruthie took off her jacket, since the house was warm enough by then, lay on the mattress and rolled around, testing it.

When she was satisfied that the mattress was usable, Ruthie raised her arms and smiled at me. "Come on, George. You're not gonna make me lie in bed by myself, are you?"

Definitely I was not going to do that and I peeled off my jacket and joined Ruthie. Pam was right behind me and I lay in the center of the mattress with one arm around each lady friend, kissing them in turn. Since I expected to be lying on my back while the women and I were making love, I put the pillow under my head. The mattress was from what I call a double bed, not the queen-size we had been using in my house but it was certainly adequate for persons as affectionate as the three of us. It was probably the only piece of furniture in the entire house that was not an immediate candidate for the trash heap.

Ruthie was on my right side and she started to unbutton my shirt while Pam began on my pants. My arms were pinned, each one under a lovely lady and I couldn't resist, even If I had wanted to, which I certainly didn't. I raised my ass off the bed so Pam could pull my pants partway down and when she got up to start untying my shoes, I took advantage of the free hand to start pulling off Ruthie's sweater. While Pam finished untying and removing my shoes and my socks, Ruthie let me sit up so she could take off my shirt and I returned the favor by pulling her sweater off over her head. I hugged her and kissed her again and reached around to unhook her bra and pull it free.

Ruthie crouched beside me and swung her upper body to and fro so her breasts brushed against my face. While enjoying the feel of her nipples, which were already erect, against my lips and cheeks, I unfastened her belt and pants and pulled them down as far as I could. Her sheer panties were the only garment she was actually wearing and they were so soaked that her pussy stood out, a treat for my eyes as the fragrant juices were a treat for my nose. I pulled those down next and Ruthie straightened up so I could take off her shoes and pull her jeans and panties down to her ankles, allowing her to step out of both garments and kick them out of the way. She was completely naked and so was I because, while I had been removing Ruthie's clothing, Pam had been pulling off my pants and undershorts.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,130 Followers