Ruthie Throws an Orgy Ch. 07

Story Info
Melissa and June pay us a more than friendly visit.
9.5k words
4.77
22.4k
4
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,137 Followers

After the very productive formal meeting and the great time that everybody had in the informal meeting at Jim Howell's office, Ruthie and Pam and I were all quite hungry, so we stopped again at the restaurant that had been finding so much favor with us lately. While dining on Beef Broccoli and Egg Foo Yung and rice, we talked more about the orgy we would have later that month and about Ruthie's approaching divorce. Pam had to work the next day, so I dropped her off at her apartment, where Ruthie and I kissed her good night before driving to our house. I noted that, as expected, there were several messages on the answering machine, and we sat down to listen to them and make any notes that might be necessary.

The first message was from Steve and Susan, and it said they both wanted to join us at the weekend orgy later in the month. They also expressed an interest in getting together before that day, and I decided to call them after listening to the rest of the messages. I am very fond of both the young people, and have a personal interest in them, for I consider myself to be largely responsible for getting them together.

Melissa's response was the second one on the machine, and she also expressed an interest in being part of the orgy and getting together before then. She went on to say she had talked to June, and they wanted to come and call on Ruthie and me within a few days, maybe even the following evening. I liked that idea, because both of them are bisexual, and would be able to help in Ruthie's continuing education in the joys of sex. In addition to that, I really like Melissa, and the thought of an evening of carnal pleasure involving her, or just her company always fills me with warm, pleasant thoughts. Some people say I have a crush on her, but that's nonsense, although I will admit to being quite fond of the lady.

"Hello, George? This is Sam, and I really want to go the party you're arranging," started the next message on the machine. "And, if it's okay with you, I want to bring Corey, my younger brother. I've told him about the parties you sometimes arrange, and he's always wanted to go with me, but I've always said he had to be 18 first. His 18th birthday was last week, so he's legal now."

I turned to Ruthie. "Okay with you?"

"Sure. Why not?"

Before calling Sam that morning, I had mentioned to Ruthie that he was black. I didn't think that would be a problem to her, and I was right. In fact, she actually seemed quite enthusiastic about the idea.

"I've always heard that black guys are really hung. Is that right?" she had asked before I made the call.

"Well, Sam isn't. His cock is actually smaller than Jim Howell's. Does that matter to you?"

"No, just curious. Danny Boy the Asshole used to sometimes say that black people are 'spawn of Satan' or something like that. I knew better, because I've always known what a sweet person Pam is, but I didn't dare argue."

Once Ruthie heard about Sam's brother, she was even more eager. "Now, I might be getting two black cocks in my pussy or maybe in my ass. Maybe even both at once, the way Pam did today."

I smiled at her enthusiasm to try something new. Pam really loves a double penetration, and I was pretty sure Ruthie would too, although I thought she might not be ready for that yet. I was definitely enjoying the way she was blossoming into the sensuous person she should have been all along. I called Sam back, and we talked for a few minutes. I told him his brother was definitely welcome, as long as he knew and abided by the rules.

"No problem there," Sam answered. "And, if he doesn't, I'll go upside his head."

All the people for whom I had left messages had called back and accepted the invitations. Frank apparently didn't have an answering machine, or hadn't turned it on that morning, because I hadn't been able to leave a message for him. I knew he would be somebody Pam would especially want to see again. He was the one that she had referred to as "Green Eyes" and she had enjoyed herself with him, as with all of us, on that day. He was home, and I issued the invitation, which he was very glad to accept.

He was the last and, once we had the list of participants, I decided to call Melissa about getting together with her and June. It was getting late, but I expected her to be home and answer the phone. I believed that Ruthie would hit it off with her as well as she had with Fumiko, because the two women were quite a bit alike. Melissa's pussy is one of my favorites to eat, because her juices are ambrosia. That preference, which is no secret, might be one reason why some people think I have some kind of crush on her, even though I don't.

"Hi, Melissa. How are you?"

"Just fine, George. Hey, that orgy later this month sounds like a lot of fun, and I know I'd love to be there. I called June right after I got the message, and she feels the same way. And we'd both love to come over and meet Ruthie."

"Well, we'd both love to have you come over. I talked a little bit to Ruthie about you and June, and she wants to meet you both. Tomorrow night, if the two of you can make it."

"I can, and I already know June can, so, yeah."

After that we talked for a while and set seven PM as the time for them to come over. Ruthie and Melissa talked for a few minutes, and they both started looking forward to the next night even more than they already had. I called Steve and Susan too, but I got their answering machine again. It was late enough that I thought they were probably home, but if they were making love, they would not have interrupted themselves to answer the telephone. I left a message suggesting we might get together on Saturday.

I also suggested to Ruthie that it was time for bed for us too, and she avidly agreed. After the great sex with Jim and Fumiko and Pam, she didn't expect any more that night, but she really enjoys lying nude in bed and cuddling with me, and I had gotten to like it a lot too. Since we were both undressing for bed, there was no modesty as there had been that morning, and we lay together, giggling and kissing until we both fell asleep.

We showered together the next day, a most enjoyable experience for both of us. Between the fondling and the kissing, we got ourselves adequately clean, when Ruthie turned her back on me and made a special request.

"Wash me really good back there, George," she said, bending her back and patting her ass.

She had the same lewd grin on her face that I had come to recognize and welcome. I was pretty sure what she had in mind, and was highly in favor of the idea too. While Ruthie spread her ass cheeks for me, I carefully washed their insides and the cute pink rosebud they framed so well. After carefully rinsing her, I actually got down on my knees and licked her there, making sure all traces of soap and any else that didn't belong there had been removed. When I was done, I lovingly patted her to signal that I was sure I knew what she had in mind.

I was right. We toweled each other off and, when we were dry, Ruthie took hold of my arm and started towing me in the direction of the bed. The same kind of grin was on her face, but broader, and I probably looked the same, because I also love doing what I knew she had in mind. She lay on her back and I lay beside her; we embraced and kissed passionately, and I moved my oral activities lower, to start licking one of her nipples. It was already hard, as if she was expecting a great deal of sexual pleasure, which was what I intended to provide for her and for myself.

I licked her nipples and sucked on them until I was able to smell the delightful aroma of her pussy juices. Still in no hurry, I licked and kissed my way down her belly until my mouth was at her soft pubic hair. The fragrance emanating from slightly lower drove me on, and I got off the bed and got back on at the foot.

By the time I got back on at the foot, Ruthie had rolled over and had pulled some pillows under her waist, making her delightful ass a perfect target for what she wanted me to do. I was somewhat surprised, but not dismayed. Following her new experience the previous morning, she was eager for more of the same, and it was not at all something I was loathe to do. I got on the bed behind her and she reached back to spread her cheeks. After a few seconds of admiring her beauty, I leaned forward and started licking where I knew she wanted it.

For a long time, my tongue caressed the inside of Ruthie's lovely ass cheeks and stroked the soft puckering and probed the adorable rosebud itself. Periodically, it crept over her crotch and scooped up the plentiful juices her pussy was producing. Ruthie's level of pleasure mounted slowly and, when the time was ripe, I started fondling her clit while flicking my tongue over the pink velvet, feeling all the crevices and wrinkles. She had a thunderous orgasm but, as the previous day, toppled over and reached her climax lying on her side, my face buried in her ass and my fingers stroking her clit.

It was a fabulous way to start the day and, after I had feasted on all the fresh juices her pussy had produced, we lay cuddling in bed and whispering endearments for the next hour. I would have used my cock, but she and I both understood I was saving that for that evening when we would be joined by Melissa and June. When she was well rested, Ruthie turned to me and asked about something that had been bothering her.

"George, I know I've been spending a lot of your money or, at least, using up a lot of your credit. We still have a lot of stuff to buy for the orgy, and we'll have to use your credit card. Are you sure you've got enough available?"

Actually, I wasn't. I knew she and Pam had spent a lot on their shopping spree, but I hadn't bothered to check on just how much it was. There was also a major obligation for the rent of the lodge, for the three day weekend, and I had an outstanding balance even before picking up Ruthie at the cemetery.

"I'm not as sure as I'd like to be. I can call the company and get the balance owed and find out how much credit I have available." I did so, and the latter was quite a bit lower than I had expected. I told Ruthie, but she saw no problem.

"If I write them a check for what you owe them now, we should have plenty, shouldn't we?"

I allowed as to how that would be more than enough, and we went to the office where I had all the information that Ruthie would need. Both of us still naked, she wrote out a check for the current balance and included the account number and I prepared an envelope. After sealing it and applying a stamp, she had another suggestion.

"We need to do some more shopping anyhow, so let's go and mail this at post office in the mall."

That was a word that struck terror in my heart. It is well known that I will do anything that Ruthie or any other lady friend asks, within reason, but I wasn't sure that shopping with her was within reason. Ruthie must have noticed my look of dismay, because she smiled and giggled and put my mind at ease.

"Don't worry, George, I'm not even going to look at clothes. I took care of that Sunday. I just want to get towels and stuff like that we'll need when we go to the lodge in a couple of weeks."

That was a great relief and, of course, I was agreeable. The kind of shopping Ruthie had in mind was something I could get behind, as long as no women's shoes or clothing were involved. We got dressed, both of us in the bedroom, with Ruthie putting on some more of her new things. Even in the dowdy crap her asshole husband used to make her wear, she had looked good, and in the new things that Pamela had helped her pick out she looked a hundred times better. Just before leaving, we stood at the door, and she put her arms around my waist and hugged herself to me in a warm embrace.

"I can't get over what a sweet guy you are, George, and how you put up with me."

"It's really easy, Ruthie; putting up with you is no problem at all. I really enjoy your company, in bed and out." She stood on tiptoes to kiss my cheek, and we went out to my truck.

We swung by the Post Office where I dropped the payment to the credit card company into the outside mailbox and, from there, we went to the mall. Ruthie was as good as her word, and we stayed out of the clothing stores although, to be quite honest, if Ruthie had wanted to go into one and model some new things for me, I would have enjoyed it. She limited herself to stocking up heavily on towels and sheets for the coming weekend orgy. After lunch in the food court, we returned home to prepare the house for the visit of June and Melissa. I am very fond of both those women, as I am of Ruthie and Pam and all my lady friends, even though some deluded people say I have a special crush on Melissa.

One of the things we did was to put on a clean bottom sheet and remove the rest of the bedding, which is one of things I always do in preparation for a visit from any of my lady friends. I also shaved again, because I hoped and expected to have my face between the legs of at least one of my favorite women, and I wanted to make sure nobody got whisker burn from it. One of the many things I like the most about women is how they have such nice soft, smooth skin on the insides of their thighs. The more I thought along that line, the more eager I was to have Melissa and June join us.

They were right on time, and I greeted them both with hugs and kisses before introducing them to Ruthie. Expecting to have some great sex with each other, the three women all exchanged the same kinds of greetings. Because everybody would soon be naked and on top of the bed together, I had turned up the thermostat so the house would be pleasantly warm for all of us. I hung their coats in the hall closet, and they peeled off their shoes and socks and left them there too. Melissa had a large purse, which she hung over her shoulder, and I suspected it contained the double-dong she likes to share with other women, and sometimes with a man. With everybody barefoot and ready to remove the rest of their clothing, we all headed for the bedroom I had been sharing with Ruthie for the last few days.

"Melissa, I can't get over how beautiful you are," Ruthie said to the younger of our two guests, as they embraced beside the bed.

She was right. Melissa has a great cloud of red hair, and I know it is her natural color, and her complexion is the creamy one that some natural redheads are lucky enough to have, with a few freckles to add to her charm. Her eyes are green and sparkle, especially when she smiles, which she was doing then. I was also aware that she has an absolutely gorgeous body, and I saw that Ruthie would soon learn that too, because the two young women were starting to undress each other.

June and I turned to each other and began to emulate them. She is a beauty in her own way, although older and less flamboyant than her friend. Her hair is short and black and her face is pretty, with dark eyes and a smooth complexion. June is taller than Melissa, and slender, with smaller breasts and a nice, shapely ass. She describes herself as a bisexual who tends more toward lesbianism, but she also loves sex with me or some of the other men she has met at sex parties. I expected both of our visitors and Ruthie to have a lot of fun together, maybe even forming a triangle while they ate each other's pussies, but I also expected to have a great time.

"Wow!" Ruthie exclaimed as she removed Melissa's bra. "I can't believe these. They're huge, even bigger than Pam's."

But she did start to believe it as she cupped the redhead's big, succulent breasts in her hands and bent down to start licking the sensitive, pink nipples. That is quite a common reaction by those who see Melissa without her bra for the first time, and it was mine, but I know for sure there is no silicone in her bosom. Everything about her is natural, which is one of the reasons I like her so much, although I certainly have no crush on her, no matter what some people say.

Although she was enjoying the feel of Melissa's nipples under her tongue, Ruthie raised her head and the two women continued standing by the bed and undressing each other, while June and I did the same for each other. In less than a minute, we were all naked, and Ruthie had resumed licking the breasts that she had found so fascinating. My tongue was happily doing the same for June as she lay on her back, a pillow under her head, and with one of her hands cupped under either of her shapely orbs.

"C'mon, Ruthie. This kind of thing works a lot better if I'm lying on my back in bed," Melissa interrupted her new friend to point out. "Like George and June are doing."

There was no argument. They went to the other side of the bed, and Melissa lay on her back next to June while Ruthie knelt beside her and resumed licking one of the big, very sensitive pink nipples. She followed the same pattern that I do with her, and that Fumiko had done, and soon had the sexy redhead squirming and murmuring happily.

I didn't watch them, of course, because I was busily doing the same kind of thing with June's smaller breasts with their hard, dark nipples. The cute nubbins felt great against my tongue, and I could tell their owner was enjoying my ministrations too. After a few minutes of switching my mouth back and forth between them, June's movements on the bed were almost duplicates of Melissa's, and both women were cooing of their pleasure.

"I love what you're doing, Ruthie. It feels really great. But, sometimes use just the tip of your tongue and poke my nipple with it. Ooooo, yeah, like that." Melissa liked giving directions to her partner, and she also liked what Ruthie was doing for her.

June liked what I was doing too, especially when I drew one of her breasts into my mouth and started sucking on it while my tongue continued licking and probing. Her reactions became more strenuous; her sounds of pleasure became louder, and I started to detect the enticing aroma of her pussy juices. When I switched my attentions to the lovely globe closer to the women who were sharing the bed with us, I noted that Ruthie was unable to fit more than the tip of one luscious breast into her rather small mouth, but Melissa was holding them upright to help. From their enthusiasm and sounds of joy, I could tell they were both having as great a time as June and I were.

It was time for even more fun, and I licked and kissed by way down her flat belly until I reached the edge of her dark pubic hair. Lately, June has started shaving her pussy, just leaving a narrow strip that runs up to her mons, and that's the point where I stopped, got off the bed and got back on at the foot, carrying another pillow. When I glanced over at Ruthie, I saw her emulating my actions. June saw me approaching on my knees and raised her legs, so I ducked under them, letting her knees rest on my shoulders. After I slid the pillow under her ass, I wrapped my arms around her thighs, bringing my face close to her beautiful pussy, and I breathed in deeply of the delectable scent.

The first place I applied my tongue was to her smooth thighs to mop up the juice that had spattered there. It was as delicious as I knew it would be, and I avidly cleaned off both her thighs before licking the nectar from June's crotch. Her skin in both places was just as inviting as I knew it would be, and I eagerly began stroking one of her soft and smooth outer lips.

"Melissa, you're delicious!" I heard Ruthie exclaim.

I had to smile as I silently agreed with her. I love fresh pussy juices, and that includes the nectar of all my lady friends, but Melissa's is about the most delightful of all. Ruthie had sampled her own, I suppose, and tried those of Pam during our session in her late parents' home, and Fumiko's while we were having our "informal discussion." On that evening, though, she was being treated to the best tasting pussy juices that I have ever known. She loved it so much that I could even hear her tongue lapping at the lady below her.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,137 Followers