Ryan and His Stepsister Pt. 04

Story Info
Maddy gives Ryan something special.
1.2k words
3.95
30.6k
23

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few hours after Maddy had spat in Ryan's mouth, he was still thinking about it. His cock was raging in his pants and he desperately wanted to jerk off. It was becoming impossible not to touch himself. His hand would glide over his bulge and he would massage it very slowly because he did not want to nut in his underwear.

The taste of Maddy's spit drove him wild with desire. He had never been spat on before. He had seen many porn videos where women had been spat on but had never really gotten turned on by it. It was never his kink.

But, now, he was wanting Maddy to do it again. He wanted to taste her saliva on his tongue and wanted to feel it on his lips. Would she do it again?

He went to bed with a raging boner that would not go away. When he woke up the next morning, his cock was still hard and his balls were beginning to ache. The pain was short and sharp and he grimaced as he walked towards the bathroom. There was dry precum all over his underwear and he gently touched his aching balls.

He exited the bathroom and limped over to the kitchen to make some breakfast. As he was pouring cereal into a bowl, his parents and Maddy entered the kitchen.

"Good morning," his mother said as she made coffee.

"Good morning," Ryan said. His eyes were on Maddy who poured herself a glass of milk. She glanced at him and gave him that sly smile of hers.

Ryan waddled over to the living room couch and gently sat down.

"Are you ok, honey?" his mother asked him from the kitchen.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a cramp in my thigh," Ryan said quickly. He looked over at Maddy who was staring at him with an evil grin. She definitely knew what was going on with him. Ryan could just tell.

"Ok, if you need some aspirin, we have some in the cabinet," his mother said.

Ryan turned on the television and ate his cereal. His mind was not on the show at all. He was hoping that Maddy would come over and sit down next to him. His excitement at seeing her was making him hard again which also made his balls hurt.

Maddy walked over and sat down on the opposite couch. "Are you in pain, fuckface?" Maddy whispered to him.

"Yes, Mistress," Ryan whispered back.

Maddy's lips curled into an evil smile. "Are your poor pathetic balls hurting?"

"Yes, Mistress," Ryan whispered back.

"I told you that I had plans for you today. Make sure you are in your room at 3pm," Maddy said.

"Yes, Mistress."

Maddy got up and walked to her room. Ryan's heart was pounding in his chest with anticipation. What did Maddy have in store for him? Was she going to help relieve the pain he was in? Or was she going to extend it?

His parents joined him in the living room and he listened to them talk about their plans for the day. They were going to see their friends and would be back late that night. Ryan and Maddy would have the house all to themselves for the day.

He hung out with his parents for a while before they left for the day. His eyes were constantly on the clock and for some reason, time was going brutally slow. Maddy was in her room the entire time.

When his parents finally left, Ryan went back to his room. He could not hear Maddy at all in her room. He wanted to knock on her door but decided not to. She had specifically told him to be in his room at 3pm and he was going to obey her.

He went to his room and watched funny videos on his phone as 3pm neared. His cock was hard already in excitement. At exactly 3pm, Maddy opened his door and stepped inside. She was dressed in a black skirt and long t-shirt.

"Take off your clothes and get down on your knees on the floor," Maddy said as she closed the door behind her.

"Yes, Mistress," Ryan said. He took off his clothes quickly and kneeled down on the floor. His cock and balls were aching.

She walked up to him and grabbed his head. "You haven't masturbated, right?"

"No, Mistress. I promise."

"Good boy. Open your mouth," she said.

Ryan's mouth fell open and Maddy spat into it. Her spit hit his tongue and he swallowed it.

"You swallowed that without me having to tell you to," Maddy said with a smile. "You like my spit?"

"Yes, Mistress," Ryan said as he licked his lips.

Maddy spat on his face and her spit hit his nose and right cheek. "Keep it there. You are not allowed to wipe your face for the rest of the day."

"Yes, Mistress." Maddy's spit ran down his cheek and fell on his chest. He looked up at her as she smiled down at him.

"I have a special treat for you." Maddy sat on the edge of the bed and lifted up her skirt. She was wearing pink panties and Ryan could see the outline of her pussy. His cock twitched in excitement.

"You like that, huh? You want my pussy?" Maddy asked him with a smile.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Well, you won't ever get to touch it. Start jerking that pathetic cock of yours to me," Maddy said.

Ryan's hand went to his cock and he began to slowly jerk his cock. His balls were still aching so he went slow at first. His eyes were on Maddy's crotch. What did her pussy look like? Was she wet right now?

"Jerk it faster, fuckface!" Maddy shouted at him.

"Yes, Mistress." Ryan's hand sped up on his cock. His precum leaked out onto the floor as he stroked himself. He was going to blow soon! All of those days of refraining from jerking off was finally going to pay off.

Maddy's hand went down to her crotch and she slowly pulled one side of her panty towards her pussy. Ryan's eyes grew big in excitement. She was going to show him her pussy!

Maddy quickly pulled her panty back to its original position and laughed. "Nope. You are not ready to see it."

"Can I get one look at it? Please, Mistress," Ryan begged. His hand was still jerking his cock and he was close to shooting his load.

"Nope. You have to earn it. Jerk that cock faster!"

Ryan's hand went faster on his cock and it twitched suddenly as his cum spurted out. Ropes of his cum hit the floor as Maddy watched him. His hand did not stop jerking his cock until his aching balls were empty.

"Good boy. That's a lot of cum. I see you have been following my instructions," Maddy said with a smile. "I have some more things for you to do and if you obey them to the letter then you would get another treat."

"Yes, Mistress," Ryan said eagerly. He could not wait to see what Maddy had in store for him.