Ryan's Summer Pt. 03

Story Info
Ryan gets to know his customers better.
8.8k words
4.78
163.4k
40
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 06/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,607 Followers

Chapter 9

It was a week from hell for Ryan.... without his car everything became a colossal hassle. He had to have his car towed-which he didn't have the money for-and he had to borrow his Mom's car. Besides all this, he had gone to the doctor about his wrist and had an MRI that revealed that he had damaged a ligament. The doctor put a brace on his wrist and told him to keep it on until he came back to see him in two months. There would be no more gymnastics practice this summer. Hopefully he hadn't permanently damaged it or his chances for a scholarship were gone.

It was another rainy morning as Ryan headed for AquaSpa Pools. He found the always upbeat Benny working behind the counter.

"Hi squirt... how's it hanging," Benny snickered when he saw Ryan walk into the store.

"Hi Benny. Okay I guess," he answered sullenly.

Benny could immediately see that something was troubling Ryan. However, he knew that at Ryan's age, it didn't have to be anything big. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"Everything," he lamented.

"It can't be that bad. Did one of your ladies throw you out?" Benny said in an attempt to lighten his mood.

"Naw, that part's been great. My car is kaput and I almost broke my wrist."

"Who'd you punch out?" Benny laughed.

"No one. I hit it on the steering wheel when my car broke down."

Benny looked at him and shook his head like an exasperated father.

"I know... stupid. If I have to have it operated on a scholarship is out. Besides that, now I'm driving my mom's car. I have to take her to work and pick her up."

"You are having a bad day kid," Benny said sincerely and paused for a moment. "Listen, I can't do much about your wrist but if you want, you can borrow my van until your car gets fixed."

"Really?" Ryan knew that Benny had a conversion van that was his pride and joy. He was surprised that he would loan it out.

"Sure, I've been driving the Corvette all the time and since I'm working in the office now, I don't need a van anyway. Well, except that it's great for dates... if you know what I mean," he said and winked. Then he thought for a moment and said, "But then again, the women love the Corvette too."

Ryan's face broke into a wide smile. "Wow man, you just made my day."

"No problem. But do me a favor. If you pick up any chicks, clean it up afterward," Benny joked.

"I don't know any chicks that would go out with me. My 'ladies' as you call them are older and most likely wouldn't go for a tumble in the back of a van."

"Don't be so sure," Benny laughed with a knowing smile. "Hey, speaking of dates, what about Cindy over there," Benny said, nodding his head toward a pretty blond sitting at a desk in the accounting area.

Ryan looked over and saw the girl working at a terminal. She had shoulder length blond hair and was wearing a red sweater. She was very pretty. "Yeah, like she would go out with me."

"You don't know until you ask," Benny said, adding, "You miss too many opportunities by being shy kid." Then Benny dropped his voice to a whisper and said, "I've gone out with her a few times and you won't be disappointed," he said with another wink. "I'll introduce you to her if you want."

"Uh... I don't know Benny," Ryan answered, looking over at the attractive girl.

"Come on kid... haven't I taught you anything?"

Ryan knew that he was no longer the inexperienced kid he was a few weeks ago. However, he wasn't exactly a ladies man either. He looked at Benny and then at the girl again. "All right, I'll try."

"Don't try kid. Women like guys that are confident. Come with me."

Benny came from behind the counter and walked over with Ryan to the girl at the desk. "Hi Cindy," he said.

The pretty girl looked up and smiled, her blue eyes twinkling.

"I'd like you to meet a good friend of mine, Ryan Crawford. Ryan, this is Cindy Williams."

"Hi," they both said at the same time.

"My friend Ryan here has a couple of tickets to the Civic Center for the "Alabama" farewell tour Saturday night. Unfortunately he doesn't have a date. You interested."

Ryan looked at Benny with surprise. First of all, he was supposed to ask her out and second, he didn't have tickets to any concert. When he opened his mouth to protest, Benny pulled two tickets from his pocket.

"I almost forgot to give you the tickets," he said and handed them to Ryan. "You interested Cindy?"

She smiled brightly, looking at Ryan and said, "Absolutely. I love Alabama."

Benny looked over and saw a customer standing at the counter. "Listen, I have a customer. You guys can take it from here."

As Benny started to walk away, Ryan caught his eye and mouthed, "Thanks man."

"Hey, treat my lady nice now," he answered, smiling at Cindy.

Ryan turned back to Cindy, suddenly very nervous. "Uh... would you like to maybe get a bite to eat prior to the concert?"

"That would be nice."

"Uh... let's see," Ryan said looking at the tickets, "The concert starts at 8 P.M. so what if I pick you up at 6?"

Cindy smiled at Ryan knowingly. It was obvious that Benny was setting them up. It didn't matter to her, Ryan was cute she thought. "Six is great."

"Can you give me your address?"

"Sure," she answered and wrote down her street and telephone number.

"See you Saturday."

Cindy smiled sweetly and said, "See you Saturday."

Ryan stopped by to see Benny but he was still with the customer. "Thanks again man," he said and Benny gave him a thumbs up sign.

Ryan was dressed in Dockers pants and a Polo shirt when he came down the stairs on Saturday evening. His mother was sitting in the living room reading a magazine when he entered.

"Hi Mom."

"My, don't you look nice," she said.

"Thanks... got a date," he smiled.

"Wonderful!" his mother said with a bright smile. Then her face changed and she added, "Not with one of your customers I hope?"

"Not tonight. This is a girl more my own age. Benny introduced us."

His mother's face brightened. "Great! That Benny is a good friend... lending you his van and then setting you up on a date."

"I know. I'm not sure why he likes me."

"Cause you're sweet," his mother said.

"Mommmm," Ryan said and smiled with a little blush. He leaned over and kissed his mother.

"Be careful and don't be too late."

"Yeah, yeah... gotta go now," he said before he hurried out the door and to the van. Benny's van was a dream to drive compared to Ryan's old car. It was 1999 Chevy conversion van with seats in the back that converted into a large bed. Benny had equipped it with a bar and a powerful stereo system. It even had mood lights that could be controlled from a remote device in the back. It was like a motel on wheels. Ryan wondered how many women Benny had had in the back of the van. Probably too many to count he concluded.

Ryan knew the area where Cindy lived and he had no problem finding her house. It was a nice upper class neighborhood.... not quite as nice as his customers but much nicer then his area. As he pulled up in front and parked along the tree lined street he began to have doubts. The old shyness began to come back. He figured that Cindy was the kind of girl that he would never ask out. She was pretty, undoubtedly popular and her parents obviously had some money. Even if she would have gone out with him, once her parents found out where he lived, they would go ballistic. Still, he remembered her pretty and friendly smile when he had asked her out and worked up his courage.

As he started to get out of the van he saw her come out of the house and wave to him. He jumped out and walked around the van to greet her. She was wearing a white tee shirt with Alabama written across the front and a pair of tight jeans and tennis shoes. He could tell that she had a lacy bra on underneath her top. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. She looked like a fresh-faced all-American girl. "Hi," he said.

"Hi," she answered.

"You obviously like Alabama," Ryan said as he opened the door for her.

"I love them and this is their last concert. I tried to get tickets as soon as they went on sale but they were sold out. How did you get them?" There was a smile on her face as she asked the question.

"I'll tell you," Ryan answered. He closed the door, walked around the van and got in on the driver's side. "Listen Cindy, I want to be honest with you, this whole date thing was set up by Benny. He had the tickets. In fact, I didn't even know it until he pulled them out of his pocket. I don't want to start the date out with a deception. I was having a bad day and Benny was trying to cheer me up. If you don't want to go out with me, I'll understand."

"Did it cheer you up?"

"Huh?"

"Did the thought of going out with me cheer you up?"

"Absolutely!"

Cindy smiled and reached over and grasped Ryan's hand and squeezed it. "I'm glad you were honest with me. I knew from the moment Benny pulled the tickets from his pocket that he was setting us up. In fact, I think he was going to ask me to go. That's okay thought. You're cute." She squeezed his hand and added, "I'm glad you didn't lie to me. You seem like a sweet guy... one I could get to like."

Ryan smiled as he started the car. This was going to be fun, he thought.

They went to a local restaurant and had a quiet dinner. Ryan found out that Cindy was 21 and was going to be a senior in college, majoring in accounting. She was working the summer at AquaSpa pools. However, Ryan was more than a little shocked to learn that her father was the owner of the company. It never dawned on him that her last name and the owner's were the same. He was sure that he would have turned down the date if he had known. But it was too late now. However, he was determined not to let it spoil their date.

As they continued their conversation, Ryan wondered if she knew the real business that her father was involved in. But then he concluded that it didn't matter... it was just a date... they weren't going to get married. However, it was probably better if her old man didn't know she had gone out with him... although he wasn't quite sure how to tell her that.

Ryan told her a little about himself, leaving out the fact that he was a poor kid from the other side of the tracks. However, he got the impression that that fact wouldn't have bothered Cindy. She seemed to be a sincere and sensitive girl. Not to mention the fact that she had a dynamite figure and a great personality. He found his eyes naturally drawn to her tight tee shirt. Several times she saw him staring but she didn't seem to mind. In fact, her nipples seemed to be hard all evening. Probably just the excitement of seeing her favorite singing group, he thought.

After dinner, they went to the concert and had a great time. Ryan had never been a big Alabama fan but he had to admit that they put on a great concert. When they left, Ryan asked Cindy if she wanted to stop somewhere. However, she pointed out that it was after one A.M. and her curfew was two. He drove her home and parked down the street from her house.

"I had a great time Ryan. Thanks."

"I did too. But you can thank Benny for the tickets."

"I will, but not for the tickets. I'm glad he introduced us." With that she leaned over the console and kissed Ryan.

When her tongue entered his mouth he moaned and his hand went to the back of her head. Their tongues worked together, as the kiss quickly grew passionate.

After a few minutes, when Ryan made no move on her, Cindy reached for his hand and pulled it to her breast.

Ryan moaned in surprise as he felt her soft tit in his hand. He lifted the orb and squeezed the soft flesh, bringing a responding moan from her. Then, with his excitement rapidly building, he grew bold and reached down to pull her tee shirt from her jeans. When she didn't stop him, he slipped his hand underneath and slowly moved it up her soft skin until he found her bra. A second later he had pushed the bra up and had her bare flesh in his hand.

At that point, and to Ryan's great surprise, Cindy reached over and placed her hand high on his thigh. She moved her hand slowly upward until it was over his tented pants and she squeezed his shaft. Then, her fingers moved quickly as she opened the belt to his pants.

Ryan moaned when he heard the sound of his zipper being pulled down.

Cindy pulled her mouth from him and then used her other hand to finish opening his pants. She slipped her hand inside his underwear and found his hard penis.

Ryan sat frozen as she struggled to pull his penis from his shorts.

"Help me out here," she said.

"Uh... Cindy... we... you don't have to do anything."

"Be quiet and lift up."

Ryan obeyed, allowing her to pull his pants and underwear to his knees.

"Oh my," she gasped when she saw the pulsing head of his penis in the dim light from the street lamp.

Ryan's face turned hot with embarrassment. This is where girls always got scared he thought.

"Wow," she said as she moved her fist up and down the shaft, forcing more blood into the swollen head. "Turn the light on," she whispered excitedly.

"What?"

"Turn the lights on. I want to see your cock."

It seemed more like an order than a request. Ryan reached down and turned the lights on then looked outside the car to make sure no one was around. It was late and the neighborhood was deserted. The van was private enough that it wasn't likely anyone on the street would see them. However, they were just down the street from her house.

"God... it's beautiful," Cindy gasped as her fist tightened on the shaft and moved slowly up and down. A large drop of clear juice appeared at the slit.

Ryan watched her head move toward his groin. Suddenly he could feel her breath on his swollen shaft and it pulsed in her fist. Then her tongue touched the tip. "Ohhhh!" he moaned. He heard Cindy moan and felt her mouth cover the head. The swollen crown slipped inside with ease and her tongue began to lave the head. Soon she began to suck as she moved her head up and down.

"Oh God," Ryan gasped as he placed his hand on the pretty girl's now bobbing head. He felt the large head go to the back of her throat and heard her gag. She pulled back but her hand continued to work on the shaft, pumping it as her lips worked above. Then her mouth moved down and forced the head to her throat again. A second later he felt tightness surrounding the head as her lips moved lower and lower. Suddenly he realized that her lips were in his pubic hair and his entire shaft was in her throat. Ryan's head began to spin with the thought that she had taken his entire shaft into her throat. He didn't think it was even possible. Yet he could feel her throat muscles working on the shaft.

Cindy was moaning in her throat now, creating vibrations up and down the shaft. After a few seconds she pulled back in order to breathe. Then she quickly pushed down again.

As soon as she had seen the large crown of Ryan's penis, she knew that she had to try to take it all. There had never been a penis that she couldn't deep throat. This one had been her greatest challenge, but she had done it with ease. Now, she needed his cum. She pulled back and her hand began to pump the shaft as her lips sucked the head. Then she took him into her throat again. She alternated between taking him into her throat and sucking the head.

Ryan was in heaven. It was an amazing feeling to have her throat massaging his shaft. His balls began to churn the moment she had swallowed his entire penis. Now they were ready to explode. "Cindy, Cindy... I'm going to cum," he warned, giving her the chance to pull away if she wanted.

The answer was a moan, almost a growl, deep in her throat. She pulled back until just the head was in her mouth. Her hand moved faster on the shaft and she sucked harder. She wanted his cum. She needed it. Her tongue worked on the swollen head and she pumped the shaft.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!" Ryan screamed and lifted his hips from the seat. He grabbed her head and forced it down almost brutally onto his shaft. But she successfully resisted taking it into her throat again. Suddenly his balls began to pump his sperm up the shaft. The thick cream exploded into Cindy's mouth with such force that she choked momentarily. Ryan was oblivious as he held her mouth prisoner to his spewing shaft.

Not that Cindy wanted to get away... no, she craved cum. She used to joke with her girlfriends that drinking cum was the best way to make their tits grow. It fact she liked it so much that she could actually climax from drinking it.

Ryan's cum was copious and particularly tasty. She sucked it down with relish and pumped her hand for more. It came in great quantities, more than she ever expected. It filled her mouth over and over and she sucked it down without losing a drop. Her body began to tremble as a strong climax rushed through her.

Finally, Ryan's hips slipped back to the seat as his breathing slowly returned to normal. Cindy continued to suck his rapidly deflating penis until he pulled her head up. He looked into her eyes and saw a strange look and then she whispered "Thanks."

Ryan said, "You're welcome," not realizing that she was thanking him for his cum and not the date. He pulled her head toward him. She resisted but Ryan was insistent and brought her lips to his and kissed her deeply. A moan escaped her lips and she trembled... almost like she was having another small climax. Ryan could taste her sweet saliva mixed with the salty taste of his cum.

"Mmmmm, that was nice," Cindy whispered dreamily when she pulled away. Then she looked at the clock on the dashboard and said, "I have to get in."

"Thanks for a great evening. Can I see you again?" Ryan asked.

"Absolutely. Maybe we can see if Benny got the switch fixed on the automatic bed in back next time." With that she kissed Ryan quickly again and jumped out of the car and rushed into the house.

Ryan shook his head and wondered what had just happened. He had never met a girl like Cindy. She was pretty, sexy, honest and a free spirit. He felt like he could really get to like her.

He drove home humming an Alabama song.

Chapter 10

Ryan's confidence with women had grown dramatically in the past few weeks. His date with Cindy made him realize that women appreciated men with confidence. While he knew that all women liked sensitive men, of which there was a major shortage, he had come to realize that they also liked men who knew what they wanted... the combination of unassuming shyness and confidence appeared to be very sexy to women.

The weather had turned warm again and Ryan worked Sunday and Monday to catch up on the customers he had missed because of the weather and his broken down car. He had also taken on a couple of extra houses in order to get some money to fix his car. While he needed the money, the extra work had a downside: his wrist wasn't getting any better. The brace helped but he still had pain when he vacuumed the pools.

Ryan was tired but excited when he arrived at the Wellsworth's estate on Tuesday morning. Things seemed to be looking up. Even Jigs seemed to be a little less stiff as he led him to the pool.

"Madam Wellsworth is going out of town for two weeks with Mr. Wellsworth and she told me to tell you that she would not be able to "see" you today." Jigs seemed to emphasize the word "see". "She is busy packing but said she would try to stop and say hello if she got the chance."

It felt to Ryan like the balloon he had been riding on had just sprung a leak. "Oh," he said in disappointment. He watched Jigs walk back to the house, looking up at the windows upstairs in hopes of seeing Mary. When he didn't see any movement, he went to work. The pool was particularly dirty from the bad weather and it took him a long time to clean it. He was almost done when Jigs came out and told him that Mrs. Wellsworth was waiting for him in her study. He immediately dropped what he was doing and followed him into the house.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,607 Followers