S is for Selena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like this!" he said, biting my ear gently while simultaneously beginning to ease his erect rod into my arse.

The height, me on eight-inch heels helped, somehow he hit me at exactly the right angle. I felt his hot cock smoothly and swiftly slide right in, then begin to oscillate as he started to fuck me.

"Oh yes, Kenneth, oh wow, that is...."

"I bet your husband never fucked you like this!"

I could hardly speak. I was amazed it had gone so far. I was actually there, a woman, being arse-fucked by a man, and he was still talking about my husband!

I looked in amazement at the scantily clad whore in front of me, boobs thrusting from her tight low-cut bra, her thong - bulging, at her black stockings and her pornographically high heels. Whore was indeed the right word, she was being well-and-truly shagged.

"Oh God, no, never. My husband would be amazed if he could see me now."

"He'd think you are a tart."

"He would!"

I could hardly speak as I felt Kenneth's cock thrust deeper with every stroke. I could feel its width increasing, feel its tightness, feel the know penetrating my arse deeper and deeper as he slammed his cock up me. After all the erotic foreplay -- this was not going to take long!

"He'd think 'She's a slut', wouldn't he?"

"He would! And I am a slut."

"He'd think - oh my GOD!!!!"

I looked at Kenneth's reflection. He was staring -- at my bulging crotch. At last. He'd realised. I could do it. I reached down and thrust a thumb inside my thong, pulling it down and allowing my trapped aching cock to spring free.

"OH MY....!"

Kenneth couldn't finish the sentence. I felt his cock bulge. I felt it slide right in to the hilt. I felt his balls hit the cheeks of my arse. And I felt his cock-head swell as he climaxed deep inside me.

"Oh my darling!" he almost shouted.

He was burying his head in my neck, squeezing my left breast hard, as my own released cock shot its load of sperm out horizontally to splatter hard against the mirror we were both staring into.

"YES, Kenneth my DARLING" I shouted, as we both shuddered, as wave after wave of joy rippled through both of us, as we watched the act of hard-core pornography played out in front of us in the cum-covered mirror.

We shook, we shivered, we climaxed, both pumping away for probably almost a minute, both revelling in the joy of release, the stimulation of our drawn-out seduction only adding to the height of our simultaneous climaxes.

"Oh God, Selena, that was - stupendous!"

I smiled. I was a happy woman, a happy tranny. I slid off Kenneth's wilting cock and turned to face him. I hugged him.

"Selena. You haven't got a husband, have you?"

Stupid question really. I smiled and moved in to caress my lover's lips with mine, holding him, still having fun, enjoying the post-coital affection we clearly shared. We kissed, my lips teased his, Kenneth's tongue sought mine. We parted.

"No. But I think I've just acquired a boyfriend!"

"Selena, why didn't you....?"

"I didn't want to at first, my darling, then I was going to - but I was having so much fun!"

Kenneth pulled me close, his hands sliding lovingly and lustfully across my bum and buried his face in my neck once more. My fingers slid through his hair as I felt his fingers move to caress my arse. My leg moved up and down his thigh, he groaned as my stiletto heel ran along his calf. My ruby-red mouth travelled over his chest, my tongue caressing and teasing his nipples.

"Oh my god, Selena, I've just got to have you again!"

Well, I wasn't about to say no, was I? Looking up I watched as his mouth moved to meet mine once more, only closing my eyes as our lips touched. My hands gripped his forearms as he deepened the kiss and his arms pulled me close. Our mouths rocked together, tongues searching and finding. I ran my palm down to his crotch, feeling the re-growing hardness and caressing it with my long red nails. In one movement his trousers and boxers were around his knees.

I looked up at him with a devilish smile.

"My, Kenneth. You are quite a handful."

I could tell Ken was close to cumming again, but I wanted him inside my 'pussy' again. He knew, he could tell. His mouth was on my throat and he murmured, close to me ear.

"I want to fuck you again, Selena. I need to feel your legs with those pornographic heels digging into my back."

My only reply was a soft moan as he stripped me of my bra and thong. I lay down nearly naked on the small sofa, it was going to have to be big enough. He knelt between my legs. I was fully exposed to him, in stockings and heels only.

"Kenneth, I wouldn't say this to any husband but - I'm yours. Do with me as you please."

His tongue began to trace around the laces of my high heels. His thumbs parted my 'pussy- lips' - and his tongue pressed into me.

"Oh darling," I whimpered.

His cock was hard again and he moved over me, lifting my arse in his hands. This time it was slow, oh so slow, our bodies grinding and rocking. I gasped as he pressed the head of his cock against my arse again, I groaned as the head penetrated me. I arched into him, matching his rhythm stroke for stroke. My silver laces scraped on his back, and as I began to build to a climax I drove my heels into his arse. Each thrust pushed his cock deeper until he was buried in me. As he started to fuck me again, my knees buckled with the intensity of his love-making.

Kenneth was literally pounding away now, his balls slapping against my body. His balls tightened once more, and he yelled as he drove deep, emptying his balls into me. My arse muscles closed around his cock as I came once again, shooting another load of cum. Collapsing over me, as the spasms died away, he stood and pulled me back over on the sofa with him. We both were quiet, totally spent and beyond words.

I managed to stand and stagger, not easy in those heels, and with my dress held to one side, I tottered towards what was clearly the 'staff loos' which I'd noticed down a small corridor. I went into the Ladies', of course. In about five minutes I'd managed to clean myself up and re-do my rather messed-up make-up, then re-sorted my lingerie and made sure I looked as good as I could again. As I returned to Ken's office he'd clearly got himself sorted out, and was on the phone.

"Jean, I'm so sorry, this is going to take me quite some time. You know what these people from Head Office are like. Don't wait up, my love. Bye."

He turned towards me.

"Wow! Again!"

His eyes told me all I wanted to know.

"So? Where are you taking me, baby?"

"Well, how about the club in town? I'd totally LOVE to walk in there with a woman like you on my arm."

"Sounds good to me, if I can manage to walk there in these heels, my lover. And I need to talk to my friend Isabella. To recommend the service here, it really is exceptional!"

12