Sabreen and Salomon at Walmart

Story Info
Black man and Indian MILF meet at Walmart Nepean.
1.9k words
7.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers

Life hasn't always been kind to Sabreen Sidhu. The hardy, fiery gal has been through some tough times, that's for damn sure. Born in the City of Pathankot, Punjab State of India, Sabreen moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, with her husband Gurvinder and they both studied Business Administration at the University of Ottawa. That was in 1996, and the newly married pair were only twenty years old, talented newcomers in a strange, wondrous place called the Capital region of Canada.

Fast forward twenty two years, and Sabreen Sidhu and her former husband Gurvinder are divorced. Their adult sons Sameer and Sandeep, born and raised in Ottawa, left their hometown to visit their family's ancestral homeland of Punjab with their father. Sabreen is one tough-minded lady who has been many things in her life. Ingénue newcomer, hard-working immigrant, successful businesswoman, homeowner, and most important of all, a wife and a mother.

With her ex-husband and sons gone to India, Sabreen finds herself completely alone for the first time in her forty two years. Her jobs as Vice President of the Sikh Chamber of Commerce and adjunct professor of business at her alma mater, the University of Ottawa, definitely keep her busy but not enough. With empty nest syndrome wearing her down, Sabreen Sidhu began wandering around the city, in search of she knew not what. Fortunately, fate provided her with a rather unexpected new beginning...

"Hmmm, that's just what I needed," Sabreen Sidhu said, and the raven-haired, brown-skinned and curvaceous beauty smiled, her lovely face aglow. Sighing happily, Sabreen fixed her lustful gaze on the one who brought her such joy, a handsome, dark-skinned stud who carried himself like a prince. How did I get so lucky so late in the game? Sabreen silently asked herself, amazed to have found such an amazing guy at being divorced and raising two sons practically on her own.

Salomon Voltaire smiled in turn, and gently kissed Sabreen on the lips. The two of them sat at a table inside McDonalds at the entrance of Walmart, and Sabreen licked her ice cream while Salomon sipped on his coffee, carefully watching the lovely South Asian woman sitting opposite him. Sabreen looked lovely in a dark gray vest over a red turtleneck shirt, dark blue jeans and knee-high Black leather boots, one of her few concessions to the harsh Canadian winter.

"You're welcome, my dear," Salomon replied, and he gently laid his hand on hers, causing Sabreen to blush. They were inside the very place where they met, the Walmart located within walking distance of the College Square neighborhood of Ottawa, Ontario. Here, in this busy big-box store, they met, and against all odds, they actually managed to forge a lasting connection.

Today was Salomon's day off, nothing to do at home, and he didn't have anything pressing as far as his courses at Algonquin College, so he decided to hang out with his favorite lady. They came to the store to do some grocery shopping, which was conveniently located near Salomon's school and Sabreen's apartment. Salomon smiled as he squeezed Sabreen's hand gently, not caring who saw the two of them together. Life is meant to be lived and enjoyed, the young Haitian man reminded himself.

"What's on your mind, handsome?" Sabreen asked, and she licked her lips, a gesture which caused a small, not unpleasant tremor in Salomon's lower regions. Salomon willed himself to be calm as Sabreen's golden brown eyes bore into his. There was something alluring, and altogether magnetic about Sabreen which always drew Salomon when she looked at him like this. What an amazing woman, Salomon thought, and he pursed his lips and scratched his Afro-covered head before answering her.

"I think it's high time we introduced you to my people's cuisine, mademoiselle Sidhu, what do you think?" Salomon replied, and Sabreen smiled and looked at him thoughtfully, then nodded. A few minutes later, Salomon and Sabreen exited the store, and headed to the parking lot. They got into Sabreen's old Rav4, and sped toward the east end of Ottawa.

"I've heard good things about Haitian Griot, do you think this Soleil Des Iles restaurant will have some?" Sabreen asked, and Salomon grinned, and then nodded firmly. Knowing how busy the quaint little Haitian restaurant located in the heart of the rather storied Vanier neighborhood could get, Salomon decided it was prudent to call and order ahead of their arrival. As Sabreen veered into the highway and headed toward downtown, Salomon dialed the number and ordered them two Griots...

"Bon appetite, mademoiselle, you are definitely going to love this stuff," Salomon said cheerfully as he pulled the chair for Sabreen, who promptly sat down. Moments later, a smiling old Haitian lady came with their plates, two griots, plus lemonades. Sabreen smiled, thanked their server, and nodded gratefully at Salomon before attacking her plate. Damn, Miss India must have been hungry, Salomon thought with a rather rueful smile.

"This is absolutely delicious, Sal," Sabreen said, as she bit into her white rice, brown bean sauce, and fried chicken. Salomon nodded, and silently congratulated himself on his choice of plates. He wasn't sure about Sabreen's background and dietary restrictions, so he went with what he considered to be a safe choice. Salomon met a lot of South Asian folks at Algonquin College, some were Christian, a lot of them were Muslim, and a few followed different faiths which he understood very poorly.

"Glad you like my people's cuisine, mon ange," Salomon replied, and Sabreen winked at him, and brushed her sleek brown hand against his. Salomon, the son of hard-working Haitian folks from the island's rough countryside, paused to take Sabreen's hand in his, and brought it to his lips. Sabreen blinked, and a not unpleasant shiver passed through her whole being, giving her pause.

"What am I going to do with you, Salomon?" Sabreen asked, a sly smile on her pretty face. Salomon winked at her, and licked his lips. Sabreen nodded, and then without further ado, they wrapped up their meals and got back to the car. They barely made it back to Sabreen's place before they started fooling around. Hastily they undressed, then tumbled onto Sabreen's bed. Sabreen looked at her energetic beau, her eyes filled with hunger of a different sort...

"You're so beautiful," Salomon said, as he beheld his dear Sabreen in all of her beauty. Cradling Sabreen in his arms, Salomon admired her small, firm breasts. Impulsively, the young man kissed the areolas of her breasts, and then blew raspberry on them, causing his lover to laugh in turn. Sabreen laughed heartily, and then paused abruptly, for she hadn't felt this happy in quite some time...

"I'm naughty like that," Salomon said, and Sabreen took his face into her hands and kissed him on the lips. Sabreen rolled on top of Salomon, and the hunky Haitian stud proceeded to kiss and caress her, his hands roving from her face to her breasts, and finally, her thick round ass. Sabreen sighed happily as Salomon slid his hand between her thighs, and his fingers wormed their way into her already wet, sweet spot...

"Hmm, I can tell you're still hungry," Sabreen murmured as Salomon licked her from her head to her toes. Spreading her thighs invitingly, Sabreen nudged the brother in the right direction, and Salomon grinned before putting his lips where they were needed the most. Sabreen sighed happily as Salomon flicked his tongue over her clitoris, then his fingers followed his tongue, exploring her gentle folds, and setting her flesh ablaze with desire...

"Just relax and enjoy, sweetie," Salomon whispered, and he watched Sabreen's body language carefully, watching her chest rise and fall, her body shuddering violently as he licked her pussy and teased her with his digits. Nothing more beautiful than a woman cutting loose while getting her freak on, Salomon thought as he continued to work his magic on Sabreen. The South Asian MILF's pussy tasted absolutely divine, and Salomon couldn't get enough of her...

Sabreen cried out, orgasmic, as Salomon's relentless licking, teasing and probing of her wet pussy finally drove her over the edge. Afterwards, they paused for a bit, just cuddling and relaxing. And then Sabreen looked at Salomon's groin...hungrily. The young man smiled and braced himself for a sexual cyclone as Sabreen suddenly grabbed his dick and leaned over, taking him into her mouth...

"My turn to pleasure you, handsome," Sabreen paused to say, and she flashed Salomon a sexy wink as she resumed sucking his dick. Salomon nodded, not believing his luck. He'd been with a few girls at Algonquin College, and while a lot of them were cute, they were boring in the bedroom. Sabreen on the other hand was freaky and experienced, and Salomon couldn't get enough of her. Sabreen sucked Salomon until he was hard as a piston, and then pounced on him...

"Now that's more like it," Salomon said as Sabreen straddled him, and then looked into her eyes. Looking into those golden brown orbs, Salomon saw an urgent need, and a mixture of fierce lust and tenderness. Sabreen stroked Salomon's hard dick with both hands, and then rubbed it against her pussy. With a wicked smile, she put him inside of her. Salomon placed his hands on her hips, and began fucking her...

"Don't love-me-tender, Salomon, fuck me hard," Sabreen demanded, and Salomon laughed out loud, more than happy to oblige his favorite freaky lady. When Salomon put Sabreen on all fours and took her like this, doggy style, she absolutely loved it. Sabreen shook her big ass in front of Salomon, and he caressed, then smacked her bum. Pushing his dick into her, he felt her vaginal muscles clench on him, and resumed fucking her as hard as he could. Sabreen squealed in delight, loving this new, more aggressive side to Salomon...

"Now that's what I call a good fuck," Salomon said, much later, as he lay in Sabreen's arms. After hours of lovemaking, or wanton fucking, they were exhausted. Sabreen rested her head against Salomon's hairy chest, pleased. From the moment Sabreen first laid eyes on the big and tall, handsome young Black man working as a security guard in the Nepean Walmart, she knew that Salomon was something else. It wasn't just his good looks either, when he looked at her, his gaze reflected both appreciation and curiosity, yet his posture was a respectful, calm and soothing one.

That's why Sabreen approached Salomon and began talking to him, and she became fascinated with this smart, handsome young man. The brother originally hailed from the island of Haiti, and he moved to Nepean, Ontario, to study police foundations at Algonquin College. Such a cutie pie, Sabreen remembered thinking as she bantered with the seriously handsome, if somewhat shy Salomon for the first time. It was a good thing that she did 'holler' at him, as he liked to say, for they were seemingly made for each other...

Sabreen Sidhu lay in Salomon's arms, but she did not sleep, unlike her ardent yet tired younger lover. Got my groove back, as they say, Sabreen thought, smiling while twirling her fingers through a few stray strands of Salomon's Afro. Amazingly, not even that woke him up. Sabreen grinned and kissed Salomon on the forehead, then she rolled off of him and pulled the sheets over their sweaty, exhausted bodies. Life is good, Sabreen thought before falling asleep.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Wife Finds Out She is a Willing QOS Wife on business trip finds out she is a queen of spades.in Interracial Love
Blacked Out: 18 Year Old Virgin An 18 year old white girl gets blacked and loses her virginity.in Interracial Love
My Man and the Maid A cuckquean wife watches her husband get it on with the help.in Erotic Couplings
Her Black Boss's Demand Pt. 01 Is Lisa willing to do anything for her big black boss?in Interracial Love
Suburban Whore Bored housewife takes on new job as whore.in Loving Wives
More Stories