Sabrina Gets Hers

Story Info
A cheating wife story.
6.3k words
4.43
301.6k
118
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used to think that the more love you showed, the more attention you paid, the more you catered to her every wish and desire the woman in your life would realize how lucky she was to have you. I don't think that anymore. Now I believe that all those things just make her take you for granted, they make her think that there isn't anything she can't do that you won't overlook or excuse her for.

++++++++++++++++++++

Sabrina and I met during our junior year in college. We started dating and for the rest of our junior year we had an on again off again relationship. We both seemed to really like each other and we loved the sex that we had, but neither of us was where we wanted to settle down into a steady relationship. Halfway into our senior year we hooked up again and that time we stayed together. Six months after graduation we were married.

Shortly thereafter my parents celebrated their twenty-fifth wedding anniversary and during the party I caught my dad alone and asked him how he and mom had managed to stay so happy with each other for so long. I pointed out several couples that we knew who could seem to go a week without fighting over something.

"How do you and mom manage not to be like everyone else?"

"The secret son is to tell them that you love them every day, to show them everyday that you love them. Never let yourself get to the point where you take it for granted that they know it. Always show it. Every day of your marriage show it. It is that simple."

I took his advice to heart and for the next seven years I made sure a day didn't go by that I didn't tell Sabrina that I loved her. I never forgot a birthday, an anniversary or any other special event and I even had a list of 'nonsense' anniversaries that I used for excuses to give cards, flowers and other special gifts. I sent Sabrina flowers to celebrate the anniversary of the first time she made meat loaf and the first time she used our new washer and dryer. I gave her a card on the anniversary of her first promotion at work. No event was too big or too small for me to write it down and use it. She got flowers and candy on the anniversary of the time we first had anal sex. She got diamond earrings to celebrate the first time I ate her pussy. I sent flowers to her at her office for no other reason than to get a card to her during the middle of her day that said, "I love you."

I did everything I could think of to show her how much she meant to me. I followed my dad's advice, but dad was using his relationship with mom as an example. He didn't allow for the fact that different women would look at the same thing in different ways. Where my mom looked at it as a sign of my dad's continuous love for her, Sabrina saw it as a sign of my insecurity and that I was doing it as a way of begging her for her attention. Somehow my desire to show her my love cheapened me in her eyes. I didn't know that of course and I continued on secure in the knowledge that I had a happy and loving marriage.

++++++++++++++++++

Sabrina and I were doing well in our chosen fields. We both climbed the corporate ladder and as we moved up the jobs required more time, more energy, quite a few late nights and some occasional business trips. There were some nights when we didn't even see each other. I would work late and Sabrina would be sleeping when I got home or it would be the other way round. I accepted it as the price we paid for success and I assumed that Sabrina did too.

When we were together I did my best to make up for the time we were apart. The sex was awesome. There were weekends when we never got dressed. Sabrina smiled, told me that she was mine forever and I of course believed it. I found out different at her company Christmas party. It was held at a downtown hotel. Her company had rented the ballroom and a couple of rooms to use as hospitality suites. The party was held on a Wednesday night and I told Sabrina that I would meet her there. The party started at seven, but I had an out of town client that I had to put on an eight o'clock flight so I told Sabrina not to expect me until eight-thirty or so. At the last minute the client decided to stay another day and do some sight-seeing so I got to the party at seven-thirty.

I walked into the ballroom just in time to see Sabrina with a man I didn't recognize, but then I didn't really know most of the people she worked with since I only saw them at company picnics and Christmas parties. What struck me as odd was that Sabrina had her arm around his waist. I headed for the room that I'd seen them enter and when I went in I found that it was kind of a vestibule that had three rooms off of it. I wondered which of the rooms they had gone into so I tried the one closest to me and found it empty and so was the room next to it.

I was just getting ready to close the door and go to the third room when I heard giggling. It seemed to be coming from the room even though the room looked empty so I went back inside to take a closer look. I heard another giggle and I saw that it was coming from an air vent in the ceiling. It dawned on me that I was hearing what was going on in the room next door. I was moving toward the door to go over to the next room when I heard Sabrina say:

"Careful now, you don't want to tear the dress."

"Well how in the hell am I supposed to get to your tits?"

"Here, let me show you."

"Damn Rina, I never get tired of looking at those beauties. Let me lick those fantastic nipples."

"Oh no lover, not until you get my toy out. You can't play with my tits until I can play with your cock."

There was the sound of a zipper being worked and then Sabrina said, "Now there is something that I never get tired of."

"Are you sure that we don't have time to run up to one of the hospitality suites for a quickie? I need that hot pussy of yours. I need it bad."

"Oh come on lover, you just had it at lunch and you had it for three hours on Monday night. You can go till tomorrow."

"No I can't."

"Well you will just have to. Bob said he would be here around eight-thirty and I need to be here when he walks in. If he gets here early and I walk in with a 'just fucked' look on my face he just might get suspicious and start checking up on me and we don't want that now do we."

"Come on Rina, if he is the wimp you say he is we could fuck in front of him and it wouldn't matter."

"I know lover, I could just tell him to go home and we would talk about it when I got there and then I could convince him that we were just kidding and trying to play a joke on him and he'd believe me. But just because I know I can doesn't mean I want to open that particular can of worms."

"Are you sure we can't run upstairs for a quick one?"

"I don't want to take the chance lover, but I can take the edge off for you."

There was a pause and then the man moaned, "Oh God Rina, you are so good at that. Your mouth is pure magic. I've never been sucked off this good before."

There was a minute or two of moans and 'slurping' sounds and then, "I'm cumming Rina, I'm cumming." A moment or two of silence and then, "You know what's best for me Rina? That you swallow. My wife always spits it out."

"I swallow because you taste good lover."

"Mark is going to be so pissed when I tell him you sucked me off and he will have to wait until tomorrow."

"Maybe not."

"I thought you said we couldn't tonight."

"I said we couldn't go up to the hospitality suites. I didn't say anything about not sucking a cock."

"How can you do that? Mark probably won't get here until after your husband."

"Blow jobs don't take long baby. I'll introduce you to Bob and then get up to go to the ladies room and while you and Bob guy talk I'll sneak back here with Mark for a quick suck."

"God Rina, you are one wicked woman."

"I know lover, that's why you like me."

"You going to rinse your mouth or kiss your hubby with my cum coating your tongue?"

"It won't be the first time he's tasted you."

"Evil Rina, that's what you are, wicked and evil."

"Come on lover, we need to get back to the party."

++++++++++++++++++++++

It is just amazing how quick a love can die. I went from undying love and affection to absolute hate in just seconds. The entire time that had been going on I had been warring with myself. Should I kick the door down and then kick ass or sit back and use what I'd just found out to make plans. Should I strike while the iron was hot or wait and get names, dates and places. If I jumped them now it would be a he said/she said situation in divorce court. I could say what I'd overheard and she could flat deny it. I needed more information. Also, if I kicked the door down I might never find out who Mark was or even if there might be more men besides Mark and the guy in the next room with Sabrina.

No, I'd eventually get around to kicking ass, but it wasn't going to be that night. I hurriedly left the building and went and sat in my car until it was close to the time I'd told Sabrina to expect me.

+++++++++++++++++++++

When I entered the ballroom I saw Sabrina sitting at a table with two couples and a single man. Sabrina is five foot eight and the guy she was sitting next to was about four inches taller so unless he had real short legs I guessed him to be about six feet. Black wavy hair and a pencil thin mustache made me peg him as a real grease ball before I even got to the table. Sabrina saw me approaching, stood up and backed away from the table. She opened her arms to greet me with a hug and moved to kiss me with her cum soaked mouth, but at the last second I turned my head and took the kiss on my cheek. I noticed the surprise on her face and I said:

"I think I'm coming down with something sweetie, I don't want to give it to you."

She accepted that and then introduced me to the people at the table. The grease balls name was Ron and when he stood up to shake my hand I saw that I was close in my guess. I'm six foot and we were about eye level with each other. It was only important in that I wanted to know his 'reach' when I went after him.

We sat down and I started to socialize with my wife's co-workers. I sensed that the two couples were a little uneasy, almost as if they were expecting something to happen. I danced two numbers with Sabrina and during the second one she whispered in my ear:

"This thing you are coming down with isn't going to get in the way of you jumping my bones tonight is it? I've been horny as hell all day just thinking about you."

Yeah, I'll just bet you have I thought. What I wanted to say was, "No Rina, I don't think so," but I didn't. I had never called her Rina like Ron had and I wasn't ready to do anything to alarm her just yet so what I said was, "We will just have to wait and see how things go and what I feel like when we get home."

Sabrina didn't know it yet, but she was never going to have sex with me again. When the music stopped and we returned to the table there was another man sitting there talking to Ron and Sabrina introduced me to Mark. About five foot ten and maybe one-eighty. He had soft looking hands and a weak chin and I filed that information away.

About ten minutes later Mark got up to go visit some people at another table and I kept track of him out of the corner of my eye. I wasn't surprised to see him go through the door that led back to the room where Sabrina had sucked off Ron. Obviously Ron had primed him while Sabrina and I were out on the dance floor. A couple of minutes later Sabrina got up, kissed me on the cheek and told me she was going to the bathroom. Ron let her get a few feet from the table and then he asked me what I thought of the Bronco's chances to get to the Super Bowl. Obviously Sabrina had told him I was an avid football fan and he would use that to keep me occupied while Sabrina snuck off to see Mark.

As I talked football with Ron I had one corner of my eye on the door Mark had gone through and less than a minute later Sabrina went through it. It was almost fifteen minutes before Sabrina came back to the table and I kept talking to Ron and acted as if I hadn't noticed how long she was gone. I wondered if Ron picked up on what I did – Sabrina had been fucked – Mark had gotten a bit more than a blow job. I don't know if anyone else at the table picked up on it, but after ten years of marriage I could tell the signs. I don't think Sabrina even knew that I knew her that well.

After she returned to the table I danced with her again and she molded herself to me.

"I'm horny baby, really, really horny. Please don't let me down tonight. I'm so horny that my panties are soaking wet. When I went to the bathroom I was positively dripping. I need you lover, I need you bad. If this party weren't so fucking political I'd drag you out of here right now."

The "So I can give you sloppy seconds" went unsaid and I wondered if kissing me with a cum soaked mouth or having me push my cock into another man's cum was a turn on for her. When we got back to the table Mark asked Sabrina to dance and as they moved out onto the floor I saw a smirk on the face of one of the women at the table as she looked in my direction. I thought of that old cliché, "The husband is the last to know." Mark brought her back and then Ron took her out and I saw the two women at the table smile knowingly at each other. I filed it away. If it was common knowledge with the people she worked with it shouldn't be too hard to find out what I needed to know.

Sabrina danced with several of the people she reported to and then she spent fifteen minutes sitting at her boss's table talking with him. When she came back to our table she whispered:

"Okay lover, I've been seen and I've danced with who I had to dance with. Race you home lover. Be ready for me, I need it bad."

We were in separate cars and I gave her a good head start. I wanted her home, undressed and on the bed when I got home. That way she could experience the full effect of what I had planned. I drove slow to make sure that she had time to be like I wanted. When I got home I rushed upstairs and through the master bedroom to the toilet where I faked heaving my guts out. I stayed in the bathroom making the appropriate noises for several minutes and then I went to the sink, ran the water and wiped my forehead down with a wet rag. I went into the bedroom toweling my face off and found Sabrina lying naked on the bed.

"Sorry baby, I don't know what it is, but I'm not going to give it to you. I'll sleep in the spare bedroom tonight and call the doctor in the morning."

I could see that she was pissed as I left the room.

++++++++++++++++++

I was up before Sabrina in the morning and I was sitting at the kitchen table sipping coffee trying to look like someone who was ill when she came into the room.

"Feeling any better," she asked.

"Not really. I hardly slept at all."

I looked at my watch, "Doctor's office doesn't open till eight-thirty. I'd better call work and let them know I won't be in today." I reached for the phone as she poured herself a cup of coffee and then went to get ready to go to work.

"Don't forget I'll be late tonight," she said. "We are still working on that damned budget proposal that has to be finished by next Tuesday."

Yeah, I'll just bet you will I thought as I hung up the phone without making a call. After Sabrina left for work I dressed and went into my office and cleaned up work that I couldn't let hang then I told my secretary that I had a doctor's appointment and would be out the rest of the day. I left the office and headed for the public library. I dug into the reverse directories and soon had addresses and phone numbers for Ronald Bragg and Mark Trevail. Then, using the library's computers I dug into the information on the company Sabrina worked for.

I pulled up the names, addresses and telephone numbers of all the corporate officers and of all the board members. I checked into the backgrounds of the top officers and the chairman of the board to try and get some idea of how they might react to scandal and was pleased at what I found. If I was right in my read even the barest hint of scandal would get Sabrina and her two fuck buddies thrown out on their butts.

That evening I was parked just down the street from Sabrina's place of employment and when she came out at ten after five I followed her as she drove across town. She pulled into a motel parking lot, got out of her car and walked to room 131. She knocked and the door opened and Mark stood aside and let her in. Twenty minutes later Ron pulled in, got out of his car and went to room 131. I could only assume that he was there to attend the budget meeting too. I wondered if Sabrina's company appreciated the fact that their employees worked on the budget on their own time and at their own expense. I could have been wrong, one of them could be turning in an expense report for the meeting. Yeah, right! I wrote down the make, model and license plate number of Ron's car and then I went on home.

As I drove I pondered on what else I'd found out about Ron and Mark. Both were married, but I had no way of knowing whether they were happily married or not. All I had to go on was that neither was at the company party. I would need to find out more about them and possibly get them involved in my plot to break it off in Sabrina's, Ron's and Mark's ass.

I also thought about some things I had never paid attention to before. Things like Sabrina always working late on Monday and Thursdays. I never doubted her when she told me that Monday ran long because they had to take care of all the problems that surfaced on the weekend. Thursday she worked late because that was the day they had to finish all the reports that had to be turned in on Friday. Why would I doubt her? I was stupid with love where she was concerned. I was only just finding out how stupid.

I was in bed reading when I heard her come home. I turned off the light, put the book down and pretended to be asleep. She opened the door, looked in and then closed the door and went into her bedroom and a few minutes later I heard the shower running.

Sleep did not come easy that night. I lay there, staring up at the ceiling, and tried to think of some way that I could take down the three of them at the same time and ruin them. It had to be all three at once because I didn't want any one of them to see something happen to the others and take steps to protect themselves. After it was done I would let them know who did it and knowing that they would know why.

And then it came to me. I sat up and turned on the light and picked up the book I was reading. It was a murder mystery about a man framed for murder. He had been convicted based on planted evidence and a lawyer and a private eye were working frantically to prove him innocent before he could be executed. That would do it I thought as I put the book down and turned off the light. Now that I knew what I was going to do I fell asleep and slept like a baby.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Friday morning I told Sabrina that the doctor said I had a touch of intestinal flu and that with medication it should clear up in a couple of days.

"I'm still a little weak, but he says I should be strong enough to go to work on Monday. He doesn't want me to do anything but rest this weekend."

Sabrina touched my cheek and said, "Rest up and get your strength back lover, you are going to need it. I've been deprived and I need to play catch up" and then she left for work. I got dressed and left the house to do more research. By the end of the day I knew that Ron's wife was a legal secretary and that she hadn't been at the party because she was out of town visiting a sick mother. Mark's wife sold real estate and she had missed the party because she was trying to close a deal on a two million dollar property. Both marriages seemed stable, but I guessed that was because neither woman knew about what their hubby's were up too. I would correct that and soon.

12