Sabrina Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He returned that beating head to his mouth and began to drink her down. Unphased and consumed in her climax she barely even acknowledged him as he milked her massive cock and drank down her burning nectar. It tasted so right. He needed it, it was his new addiction.

With a heaving chest and fitful breaths Sabrina wrenched her head off the mattress to look back at Paul. She had regained enough of her senses to take in the scene, and she smiled warmly. Deeply pleased by what she saw, she helped him stroke the last of it out while tenderly stroking his cheek with the other hand.

When finally there could be no more Paul let go and stiffly pulled himself out. He collapsed onto the cumsoaked bed beside Sabrina.

"You did a good job," she said soothingly. She turned herself to lay on top of him, and for a moment Paul twitched, fearing she'd stain his shirt as her cock lay stiffly between their torsos, but it was of course already inundated with her cum. Plus, as he wrapped his arms around her he had to admit that she felt great against him. She took his cheeks in his hands and gave a sweet little peck to his lips.

Paul smiled, at a loss for words. He was putty in her hands. "That was... Shit. I don't know. It was unreal, now that I'm sober."

"Are you still hung over?"

He blinked. "No. No, actually I feel fine. I feel... amazing."

Sabrina smiled. "Don't get too used to it. If you want to hold on to that feeling you're going to have to be good."

"Oh yeah? How's that?"

"You'll have to keep pleasing your new futanari girlfriend."

Chapter 3

Sabrina turned to the doorway, sweeping her golden-blonde locks over her shoulder with a model-esque turn of her fair head. "Hey babe."

"Hey Sabrina," Paul muttered, wringing his feet out of his sneakers. Though they were weeks into their relationship he was still caught breathless by the first sight of her after a long day away. He was watchful as she approached, keen to take in the sway of her hips in her tiny pink dress, the youthful bounce of her very ample and well presented chest.

As she came into his arms her gaze turned upwards, and a calm smile was on her lips. Paul faintly shivered with building excitement. One of her delicate looking hands sat gently against his chest. She got to her tippy-toes and let her lusciously lashed lids fall over her eyes.

He immediately surrendered to her, leaning down to commence a heated kiss. He soon felt her other hand choosing a much less innocent path than the first, coming up along his inner thigh to rest over the growing desire in his jeans. As always for her, he was extremely quick to excite.

"Are you still sore, baby?"

"Yeah. My back is sore as hell."

"I'm sorry Paul. You know how excited I can get. I can't help it."

He nodded.

"Maybe I can help ease your pain with a back rub tonight. Would you like that?"

"Yes," Paul said, already wondering what sort of perversions her version of a back rub might involve, "that sounds great."

"Good. Mmm... it feels like you've got plenty of tension elsewhere, too." Her little shoulder was rising and falling as she stroked his arousal through the denim, smiling naughtily. She quickly unzipped his fly and fished him out into the open.

"Sabie, you..."

Before he could fully form his response she'd dropped lightly to her knees. "I can help you with that too."

"Guhhhh!"

From the shoulders up she went into full motion, with her head bobbing to and away from his lower body with an unheralded suddenness. Her lips wrung him tightly, wetly pumping his hardened piece. Paul stumbled at the sudden onslaught of stimulation and began to fall backward, his upper back hitting the door.

Sabrina caught his hips and without ceasing her vigorous motions steadied him. As soon as he'd regained his footing she plunged in, and her lips surged forward to rest against his groin.

"Ff-ffuck, Sabrina!"

Her tonsils faintly clucked away around his cock. Her little hands skillfully undid both belt and button and yanked his jeans down. She withdrew, leaving his member gleaming with saliva and shuddering in agitation. Looking up and seeing his amazement and gratitude, she giggled to him while carefully bringing his boxers down as well. As soon as they came to rest on his ankles she, without breaking their gaze, again enveloped him within her pretty little mouth.

"God damn, where did you learn to do this?!"

With a solid hold on his hips she pulled and pushed, while severe motions of her neck completed the motion. She was vigorously mouthfucking Paul, and he already could feel the cum curdling in his balls. It was as if the little blonde's hidden strength and sensual supremacy were intimidating his body into a quick and explosive finish. He didn't stand a chance against her - a fact she not only didn't mind, she relished.

She crashed into his groin and crushed her lips against him while staring up into his eyes with her icy sapphires. As her tongue and tonsils milked she gave slight turns of her head. Paul exploded.

"Ohhhh, fuck! God, yes! Yes!"

His hips shook, but she wouldn't allow him to thrust. Hugging his lower body she locked herself against him, immovable as he emptied himself into her throat.

When his beats of climax ceased she drew back, her plump pink lips wringing his softening and over-sensitive shaft clean. Her little kitten tongue traced along her lips as she rose to her feet. "Okay. Do you feel better now?"

"Ah, hah, ah... yes, Sabie, I do."

"Good." She started to play with the bottom edge of his t-shirt. "Now you should get on the bed for your back rub."

Wordless, he nodded and walked over to it, obediently pulling off his shirt as he went. He laid on his side.

"I'll need you to lie on your stomach," she instructed.

"I will," Paul said, though he wasn't going to do so quite so soon. He couldn't yet take his eyes off her, and for good reason. She was reaching back to unzip her little dress. It sagged off of her upper body, releasing her high and rounded breasts, quite oversized for her little torso. She pulled it down, revealing her trim stomach and gorgeously proportioned lower body. There wasn't a single blemish on her milk-white skin, and it would have defied belief that a human could be so perfect, were it not for that which she was next to reveal, which was multitudes more incredible to behold.

Her cock was fat and long. She was apparently unaffected by the intense blowjob she had just given, because she appeared to be completely unaroused. Yet there she was, hanging heavy to her mid-thigh, already bigger than Paul had been at his moment of eruption. She stepped out of her dress and walked toward the bed, and it swung lewd and lazy in time with her steps.

The sight of her naked, supernatural body was like lightning to his urges, and the rigidity was quick to return to Paul's member. Staring, he began to rub its spit and cum slicked surface.

"Hey, stop that! It's massage time." Sabrina flicked at his hand. He quickly flipped onto his stomach.

She sat over his bottom, her legs folding at each of his sides. She was so petite, so light. He could feel her little hands coming into place on his shoulder blades, while her more peculiar lower features lay dormant against his lower back. "Okay, here we go." She began.

"Mmm..."

Though her hands couldn't cover much ground they were quite strong, when she wished for them to be. Her finger tips dug into his muscles, eliciting tingles of euphoric sensation as she kneaded the tension out of his body.

"Oh god," Paul moaned into his pillow, "this is heaven. I'd say you're an angel, only I already know you're a devil."

"What's that? Shush now." She swirled the butts of her hands along his lumbar region. "So was it your lower back that was hurting?"

"Yes," Paul said, "threw it out while we were-"

"Okay." She shifted lower, away from his upper body, inadvertently dragging her prodigious gifts against him as she went. He grunted a complaint once they came to rest, apparently poised for entry, with her lying soft against his asscrack. She giggled. "Hey. Don't be a baby. Enjoy the massage."

"Mmmh... I am. This feels great. Fuck, why are you so good at everything?"

She giggled and gave a little shrug. Paul could feel her member growing heavier as it lay against him. He felt a dark feeling of dread for what that meant: the beast was awakening. As always though, his fear was mixed with excitement and desire. There was no avoiding the fact that his amazement and adoration for her spectacular and bizarre body was not only inclusive to her mammoth cock, it was centred around it. He still fancied himself straight, and indeed even when she was at full mast it seemed a very feminine feature on her body. It was what he let her do with it that sometimes made him wonder.

"Oops. Teehee!" The additional length she was gaining had sent the end of her cock wandering into the range of his lower back, the area of her thorough and therapeutic attention. She gave it a little swat out of the way, and it plopped heavily onto Paul's left cheek. "Sorry baby. Getting excited by your bum against my dick."

I am too, Paul thought. He produced a low sound of relief as her thumbs worked the knots out of the muscles just north of his tail bone. He could feel her cock getting hotter, eventually straightening to stubbornly return to its prior position, hindering the motions of her hands. Sabrina had to shift further back then, bringing her still growing arousal to rest again against his bottom. Its heat was increasing in intensity, and eventually it ceased to press down against him, having gained enough rigidity to rise from its resting place.

"Umh, Sabie... You don't need to massage there."

She had transitioned to eager kneads to his buttcheeks, occasionally even pulling them wide.

"Shh."

Though lying on his stomach Paul could easily envision the scene taking place behind him: his captivatingly beautiful yet gender defying girlfriend staring down into his opening as she throbbed to her full hardness, sporting a hard-on that just exceeded the reach of her knees as she kneeled over him. She was going to stick it in him again. It was going to hurt him, but he'd learned to like it.

He felt her partially release her grip on him, and her weight began to rhythmically sway as her hand made the long journey up and down her cock. She shifted further back to kneel over his knees. His anticipation and dread increased, and he released a full body shudder when he felt the heated fluids of her arousal drizzling down onto him.

"Please Sabie, don't forget the lube this time," he whispered.

"Oh... Alright." She got up off of him and went to the bedside table, and for a moment he saw her as she rummaged through its drawer in search of the little squeeze bottle. With every movement her sixteen inches was swaying and bobbing, looking powerful and flawless before her gorgeous little body as a gleaming strand of pre trailed down from its tip. She was so nonchalant about what she wielded.

She quickly hopped back on top of Paul, setting the bed abounce.

click...

Shplooooort!

Shwick, shwick, shwick, shwick...

No longer using her words, Sabrina simply giggled her glee as she held herself steady and aimed her weapon at Paul's opening. He recoiled at the feeling of hot, lubricated heat against him. "Mm-mm," she scolded. How many times had she reminded him before that he'd have to relax, if he didn't want it to hurt?

She leaned in, and after a moment of her cock flexing against him she burst past Paul's barrier and entered him. He moaned and tried to escape into the mattress, only stopping when he felt her girth pulling out of him. Her second inward push was easier than the first, and already he felt pain giving way to dirty, forbidden pleasure. "Oooooh god."

Sabrina let herself slide in deeper, burying a good two thirds of herself within Paul, then lowered her posture to lie over him. He simmered at the beautiful feel of her petite limbs holding onto his body, her round and firm breasts lying heavy against his shoulder blades while her soft blonde locks tickled his neck. It was at times like that that it was most clear that, no matter what nice things Sabrina did for him, it was he who was owned by the other. She had broken him in weeks earlier, and he was now her willing pleasure slave.

With a girlish growl of enjoyment she gave rhythm to her motions. Once again, she was fucking Paul.

Chapter 4

Paul blinked a few times, letting the ropes of spunk gather away from between his eyelids. As she sat on his stomach he removed the end of her cock from his mouth, which despite his continued double handed strokes was finally, after hours of love and labour, beginning to soften.

"Oh Paul, sweetie. Thank you. You really are a good boyfriend."

"Think nothing of it," he said. He licked his lips. "But a towel would be nice."

She got up off Paul and went to his bathroom, where she grabbed a towel off the rail and tossed it towards the bed. As he began to wipe himself clean she returned to him and laid herself against him.

"So tell me something Sabrina, now that you can't possibly need any more sex."

"Yes? What is it, baby?"

"What are you, and where did you come from?"

She chuckled softly and brought herself down to hover lovingly close, so she could cup his face in her hands. "I'm your girlfriend. You found me at the pub."

Paul hugged her closer, privately admiring the feeling of her various exceptionally proportioned features crushing up against him. "Well yeah, but come on. Can't you explain anything about yourself to me? What are your family like? Did you grow up in this state, or did you move?"

"Those are some very conventional questions, Paul. I'm afraid I can't really answer them... Not in a way that you would believe."

"Really? Come on, don't give me that. The fact that a girl as beautiful and as different as you exists and is with me is already unbelievable. I'll accept something amazing. Just give me the facts."

"I don't know, babe. It could take all night to explain."

"I'm not going anywhere. I promise I'll believe you."

She sighed and shifted a bit against him, getting more comfortable. "Well, alright..."

***

"Come here, sweetie. Let Dr. Schaller get a good look at you." The brunette reached back to Sabrina, offering her hand. Though she didn't yet have the basis to understand her words she was glad to hold it. With a gentle tug she was guided forward, out of the dim light and into view.

"So this is what you've have been working on, in the second lab."

"Yes. Isn't she perfect?"

Sibyl looked Sabrina up and down and gave a little nod. "Of course. I can see that plenty of my and Diana's genes contributed to this little creature's makeup."

"But I also did a lot of customizing."

"I see that too." Lucia's creation was a few inches smaller than the goddess Sibyl, though they were definitely woven from the same cloth - they were both blonde, slim and perfect, with high round breasts that demanded attention. With a face that was almost identical to hers she looked like she could be Sibyl's little sister, though she was somewhat more cute and girlish in comparison to the classical beauty the goddess displayed.

While the two immortal scientists stood in that hallway dressed in their lab coats little Sabrina simply wore a lacy white shawl, transparent enough that any feature of hers which they wished to examine was there to behold. She was definitely Lucia's toy.

Sibyl tilted her head, feeling unnerved by how the little lab-grown beauty was looking at her. "And you're sure you didn't break the rules? She's human, not goddess?"

"She's not even quite human. She's a humanoid hybrid, custom designed by yours truly. But definitely not a true goddess... As you know I'm the last person who would ever break Lucia's Law."

Lucia's Law stated that no lab could clone a goddess, and no scientist could participate in the creation of such. To do so, as they had discovered a year before, would have dire consequences.

"Though she isn't goddess she does obviously have plenty of goddess genes. I picked all the best ones, to make the perfect humanoid companion for a busy breeder like myself."

Sibyl nodded. "I see. And how is she?"

Lucia chuckled softly and gave Sabrina's hand a light squeeze. Seeing her master laugh, Sabrina gave a little giggle as well. "She's excellent."

"Okay, well," Sibyl said, "that's good news I guess. Though I'll miss being with you."

"I'll miss it too, my love. But I just can't afford to deal with another pregnancy... not when there's so much work to be done."

"Of course, I understand. These are pivotal times, and we need your full cooperation in the project, so if you feel creating a sterile companion is what is needed to keep you productive I respect your decision." She gave Sabrina a skeptical elevator stare, from head to toes and back again. The girl smiled brightly, wishing to please her gaze. "I've got to say though that Marla is puzzled by it."

"Oh, well, yeah. She can be a bit traditional, but I might be able to show her the light. After all, I was able to make our Sabrina a unisex companion."

Sibyl blinked. "What...? You mean she has both?"

Lucia nodded. "Would you like to try, sometime?"

"Ahh, uh, no thanks," she stuttered. "I think I might be a bit traditional as well." Indeed, there was very little Sibyl wanted to personally do with Lucia's creation.

"Okay. But if you change your mind, it might be too late. I could get really attached to our pretty little friend."

"I'll be fine," Sibyl said. She glanced at her watch: "Well, break time's over. Your shift just ended and mine's about to begin... and from the looks of things, I could give a guess how you're going to be spending your time away from work."

Lucia gave a bashful little laugh, embarrassed. "You'd guess right."

"Well, alright then. Um... have fun with that!"

Lucia rolled her eyes. Once Sibyl had ducked into the lab she led Sabrina by the hand back to her room. Her heart was apatter, for the prospect of another night of pleasure with her was making her giddy with excitement.

As soon as the door to her room was shut and locked behind her Lucia let go of Sabrina's hand and strode past her. She turned to her and gave a demonstrative wave of her arm: "remove your clothes, sweetie."

Sabrina was smiling, quite glad to pull her little shawl up and off herself. She already knew that she was very good at what she did for Lucia after she undressed. It gave her satisfaction, and she understood that it was her purpose.

Lucia gave a low purr of lust as she proudly looked over her creation. Her little body, so young and perfect yet so absurdly oversexed, was the stuff of her fantasies. Without looking away she tossed off her lab coat, then slid out of her jeans, her top and all the rest.

Sabrina was watching her master with blatant lust and admiration. Her eyes had gone wide and her smile had turned to a heated nibble upon her lower lip as she beheld the divine femininity of Lucia the goddess breeder. Her cock was gaining weight and dropping lower, reaching for her knees before gaining the rigidity it needed to rise up and outward.

As soon as Lucia had her thong panties around her ankles she stepped out of them and toward Sabrina. She caught her by the hips and brought her close, letting their naked bodies press together. With a bent forefinger she tilted her chin up and softly kissed her plump, pink lips.

Sabrina lovingly gripped Lucia's upper arms. Her eyes were glassy and distant in adoration for her master, who was taking her little hands off her arms and setting them upon her impressive, tanned breasts. The little blonde moaned and began to knead them, and her cock hardened faster, soon reaching its zenith as it rose against the inside of Lucia's thigh.