Sabrina's New Coven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or at least somewhere between those two colours. And there was a point where Sabrina seemed just as excited by it all, that she kept increasing the pace. However, before Cheryl could finally beg for what she wanted, the witch abruptly stopped, and then went back to the butt groping. Which was a bit frustrating, but ultimately, it was for the best.

Because as much as Cheryl wanted to cum, every single minute she was getting ass fucked was precious. Hell, if it was possible, Cheryl would be getting fucked in the ass 24/7 by her beautiful female friends, each one working around the clock to ensure she got what she needed. Namely, her shit-pipe stuff full, and getting fucked, by girl cocks.

So yes, while maybe she was a bit disappointed when Sabrina abruptly stopped, she was ultimately grateful for it. Besides, it meant her eventual orgasms would be that much more powerful. More importantly, it suggested Sabrina just might make a good butt buster. Meaning, there was yet another person in her life, who could give the shameless anal whore the butt bustings it felt like she needed.

Of course, even though Cheryl used every trick she knew to hold herself back, ultimately, she would need more. Ideally, after begging for it. God, she had once been so horrified at the thought of begging. Like, for anything, ever. Hell, she still was, and the humiliation only added to her enjoyment of the current act.

Especially now it had the added bonus of doing it in public, while everyone would know. Oh yes, incredibly, the people surrounding them were oblivious to what was happening. Except of course, for her girlfriend, and their friends. They were watching with great interest. Something which Toni and especially Sabrina didn't allow her to forget, ultimately pushing Cheryl into being unable to resist it. She needed to cum, and she knew exactly what she needed to do to get it.

"Harder! Oooooooooooooh please, fuck me harder!" Cheryl blurted out, unable to take it anymore, "Please Mistress Sabrina, pound my slutty little ass hole, and make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck, I love being butt fucked! I love it! Mmmmmmmmm, and I never want to stop it. I need you to make me cum. Oh please, slam fuck that whore booty hole! I can take it! I can take anything you give me. Just please, make me cum! Yessssssssssss, that's it, that's exactly it! Fuck my ass harder!

Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, fucking destroy my shit hole! Fucking wreck my rectum! Oh yes! OH YES! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCKING DESTROY MY LITTLE BUTT! PLEASE? OH PLEASE, MISTRESS SABRINA? FUCKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

It took much longer than Cheryl would've liked, but it happened. Oh yes, Mistress Sabrina started increasing the pace, until she had to be using some kind of magic, because it felt harder and lasted longer than she'd ever remember. And she welcomed every bit of it. Yes, maybe she wouldn't be able to sit for a week, just like Toni playfully teased her about.

And truthfully, wasn't that far off. Hell, after this, she might never be able to sit down the same way again, and certainly never without thinking about Sabrina Spellman. But for those wonderful moments, it felt 100% worth it, as Cheryl swore she had never cum quite as hard and frequently. Which given just how much particularly Toni loved her butt, was really saying something.

Hell, for a few brief minutes, Cheryl contemplated the idea of leaving Toni for Mistress Sabrina. She could never truly do that, of course. No, she loved Toni too much for that. However, it would be fun to tease her girlfriend about it. Especially if it resulted in some extra hard anal poundings, as her girl reminded her of who exactly that fat ass of hers belong too.

But whatever the case, Cheryl Blossom needed Sabrina Spellman to wreck her rectum as frequently as she possibly could. Ideally, at least on a daily basis. And Cheryl Blossom always got what she wanted. Hell, Cheryl even had a dreamy smile on her face, as she vividly pictured it, which was her last coherent thought for quite a while.

Sabrina had always wanted to travel the world, and live somewhere else other than Greendale. But she had never considered moving to the town next door, until this wonderful moment. Or maybe just before then, when she first started fucking this perfect ass. Or maybe even when she just saw it in all it's glory for the first time.

Because she had been always aware that it was a thing of beauty, but nothing beat looking at it naked. Except of course, fucking it. Hell, Sabrina had been to the afterlife, and had even known peace in heaven, but nothing could ever compared to butt fucking this perfect little anal whore, in her perfect little bubble butt. And one ass fucking would never be enough. Even though she tried to make it.

Because she did indeed use her magic to increase her stamina, so this could last as long as possible, and even her strength, so the butt wrecking could also be as hard as possible. To her credit, she at least tried to resist doing the latter, as she wasn't sure if the poor mortal could take it. However, she'd repaired far more fatal wounds than a ruined ass hole, and could even bring her friend back from the dead, if need be.

Besides, at that point, Sabrina physically needed to give this beautiful bubble butt everything she could give it. Especially as eventually she would have to stop, even though the thought of it broke her heart. Which was why Sabrina desperately tried to hold back on cumming herself, even though she knew she was fighting the inevitable.

Everything about this was just so overwhelming, from the fact that they were doing this publicly, with three other people watching, to the fact that the other end of the dildo was rubbing her clit. Although honestly, her favourite part might've been those juicy cheeks jiggling against her thighs. Or maybe the fact that she was making another girl cum from fucking her in the ass? Dominating this girl in this obscene way?

To the point, the whole world fell away, and there was just her big strap-on slamming in and out of that slutty little butt hole, and those giant cheeks jiggling against her thighs. Which might've been the greatest heaven of all, and was more than enough to push her over the edge.

To her credit, or more accurately, the credit of her magic, Sabrina pushed herself through climax after climax, maximizing the enjoyment of everyone involved. However, she knew it was the beginning of the end, which was heart-breaking. Although on the bright side, she didn't have to think about it for a while.

In fact, Sabrina was unable to think, as she became as mindless as Cheryl, the two girls working together to make sure that perfect whore butt got what it deserved. Then, the next thing that the witch knew, she was lying on top of her friend, while their friends stared at them in disbelief. Which was a little unsettling, but apparently, it turned out to be a good thing.

"Wow..." Toni murmured in disbelief.

"That was... wow." Betty agreed.

"Me next?" Veronica questioned hopefully, "Please?"

"I didn't think you had it in you, but that was amazing." Toni confessed, before beaming, "You're more than welcome to join us later."

"If you want too." Betty quickly added.

"Please say you do." Veronica pleaded.

"Oh, I do. Mmmmmmmm, I definitely do." Sabrina admitted with a wide and dreamy grin.

"Excellent." Toni grinned back, before pushing, "Then how about you pull out, and let my girl clean your cock?"

"She doesn't need too. I can just..." Sabrina pointed out, brightly, before realizing something, "She actually wants to, doesn't she? Goddess, you girls are so twisted."

"You love it." Veronica beamed proudly, before admitting, "And if she doesn't wake up in time, I'll be happy to do it for you."

"Wow..." Sabrina chuckled in disbelief, and then quipped as she slowly moved to do as she was told, "I think I just found my new Coven."

Sabrina made sure to move slowly, so that what should have been an agonizing process was as easy as possible on her friend. However, having that massive dildo being removed from her butt only had Cheryl Blossom whimpering in disappointment. Like she never wanted it to leave her slutty little ass. And for better or for worse, in that moment, it was something that Sabrina definitely understood.

Oh God, she never wanted to have to remove her dick from that perfect little fuck hole. However, she needed time to recover, and so did Cheryl. And Cheryl knew it, hence why she didn't mind. Or she was just too tired too. Either way, after a few long seconds, that strap-on came out of Cheryl's butt hole with an obscene sound, leaving a gaping crater in it's wake.

Seeing just how much damage she had caused instantly filled Sabrina with guilt for what she had done, and she was seconds away from apologizing, and doing a spell to fix her mistake, when Cheryl Blossom once again proved just how much of a slut she really was, by reaching back and spreading her cheeks, proudly displaying just how gaping her butt hole now was.

Which was just another thing which should have disgusted Sabrina, but instead, she found it weirdly fascinating. It also gave her the strength to remain on her feet, like some kind of ancient magic. And it was the same thing, when she finally did sit back down, giving the other girl a chance to clean her cock.

Which was a chance that the once proud and intimidating Cheryl Blossom immediately took, and even moaned loudly and happily as she tasted the deepest part of her own ass. Goddess, Sabrina was tempted to remove the magic shielding them, to see if Cheryl would continue sucking her strap-on cock quite this enthusiastically.

Mostly, because she was pretty sure that the answer was yes, and a twisted part of her wanted to see that. But she wasn't sure how the other customers of the diner would react to such an obscene thing, and she rather liked reducing the number of people who could see this to herself, and her new friends. Her new Coven?

Honestly, she had meant it as a joke. but as Cheryl Blossom bobbed her mouth lower and lower on that big dick, obviously determined to get every ounce of her own butt cream, Sabrina found herself liking the idea. Especially if butt fucking Cheryl Blossom on the daily was the main purpose of that Coven.

Hell, she would happily give up ever doing magic with another group of witches again, if she got to fuck that perfect little ass just one more time. Especially, if she could sodomize some of the other beautiful women around her, Sabrina eventually pulling her gaze away from the girl sucking her strap-on, to look at the other beautiful members of her new Coven. All of who were grinning at her with a hard to read expression on their faces.

12