Sadaf Zarif of Iran

Story Info
Persian Muslim MILF seduces Somali stud.
1.4k words
6.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

Meet Sadaf Zarif, a fifty-year-old Persian Muslim woman originally from the City of Tabriz, Iran, who spent most of her life living in the continental U.S. until her life changed. Fate prompted Sadaf to move to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, and the bold, adventurous gal is now exploring Canada's norms and mores with her own unique style and aplomb, as they say.

Why would drive a Persian-American Muslim woman to move to distant Canada? Only something drastic. This occurred after Sadaf's long-lost, estranged and recently deceased half-brother Amir Zarif left her a nice townhouse in the Ottawa suburb of Barrhaven. Sadaf, who's lived in a ghettoized area of Boston for most of her life was quite thrilled with her new digs. Ottawa is going to be fun, Sadaf thought to herself at first.

Sadaf had been living in a one-bedroom piece of crap on the shady Arg Alley area of Tabriz, Iran, when she received the letter that changed her life. Still, you can't teach an old dog new tricks, so it wasn't long before Sadaf reverted to her old habits of drinking, fighting, smoking, and chasing minority guys. With a nice house and money in the bank, Sadaf should have gone on a shopping spree like most women, but the lady from Tabriz craved thrills of a different sort. The type that only a well-endowed brother could provide...

"Hmm, you've got a nice thick one, Mr. Somalia," Sadaf said to Mohamed Jama as she knelt before him, and began stroking his long, thick dark dick. Sadaf spotted Mohamed while exercising at the Nepean Sports Plex, a nice facility located down the street from her new digs in Barrhaven. The tall, dark-skinned, slender young African Muslim guy was barely twenty years old, but Sadaf wouldn't let that stop her from having a good time...

"Thank you ma'am," Mohamed Jama replied as he leaned against the wall of the storage room located in the basement of the Nepean Sports Plex. The chubby, blonde-haired and blue-eyed older Persian Muslim woman who approached him while he was working out proved to be a woman of her word. Her first words to him praised his good looks, then she inquired about his package. No, not the kind one picks up at Canada Post stations.

"Hmm, a polite brother with a big dick, I like that," Sadaf paused to say as she slurped on Mohamed's dick, and the young Somali Muslim sighed happily. Mohamed always heard that older Persian women were freaky as hell, but he never thought he'd hook up with one. Sadaf caressed Mohamed's ball sac as she fellated him, and the Somali stud groaned softly, loving what she was doing to him.

Mohamed Jama closed his eyes as Sadaf's blonde head bobbed up and down while sucking his dick. Lately, the young Somali brother had been having a tough time. First, his employer cut his hours, which sucked. Secondly, there were these racist assholes who hassled him on the bus the other day. Two random young Persian guys, one with dark brown hair and the other with bleached blond hair that looked fake as hell. Mohamed knew that they lived on Majestic Drive and attended or worked at Algonquin College, but he didn't know their names. If they hassled him again, Mohamed would kick their asses...

"Oh wow," Mohamed said, and all the stress he'd been feeling started to vanish as Sadaf began deep-throating the hell out of his long dark dick. Mohamed thought of his ex-girlfriend Zeinab Ali, a young Lebanese Muslim woman whom he met at the University of Ottawa. Zeinab was fine as hell, tall and curvy, with bronze skin and long Black hair. From the first time they met, Mohamed and Zeinab really hit it off, and they later began dating.

A lot of Mohamed's friends at the University of Ottawa congratulated the young Somali man on getting a beautiful young Arab woman as his girlfriend. Unfortunately, like a lot of young Arab women who liked Black men, Zeinab couldn't handle the disapproval that she received on the part of Arab men. For this reason, and a few others, Mohamed and Zeinab split. Mohamed hadn't gotten laid since he split from Zeinab, four weeks ago. Fortunately, along came Sadaf from America, the thirstiest woman on the whole damn planet...

"I want you to cum for me, handsome," Sadaf said, pausing for a moment, and Mohamed's eyes snapped open, and he looked at her, startled. Smiling nervously, Mohamed nodded at Sadaf, who stopped sucking his dick and stroked him, and thought about nothing but the feel of those succulent lips around his dick. All thoughts of Zeinab, and the racist Arab guys who got mad at her for dating him vanished from his mind. Indeed, the Somali brother finally relaxed, and enjoyed...

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum," Mohamed said, and right when he was on the edge of doing just that, Sadaf surprised him by sticking a finger up his ass. Surprised, yet turned on by this, Mohamed came harder and louder than ever before. Sadaf guzzled up every last drop of Mohamed's cum. In her fifty years, Sadaf had spent most of her life in America, where she tasted every type of Black dick commonly found in the United States. Jamaican, Haitian, Trinidadian, Afro-Cuban, Afro-Brazilian, and plain old African American. Sadaf had never tasted Somali dick before, though. Not until now...

"Hmm, Mr. Somalia, your dick tastes awesome," Sadaf said, smiling and licking her lips after draining Mohamed's dick. The brother looked at the nasty, freaky Persian woman who was old enough to be his mama and smiled. It was the start of a beautiful erotic friendship, with mutual satisfaction all around. They kept their fun restricted to strictly oral, for their first encounter, since neither of them had a condom ready. Their next encounter was even more explosive...

"You are one freaky mama," Mohamed said to Sadaf, a few days later, as they got their freak on in her Barrhaven townhouse. Sadaf was on all fours, face down and big Persian ass up, as Mohamed fucked her from behind, slamming his dick into her like there was no tomorrow. Sadaf gripped Mohamed's dick with her vaginal muscles, and the brother's screams mingled with her own. Mohamed continued to dick her down until Sadaf came, her pussy oozing mature girly cum all over the bed, and herself of course...

"Hmm, Mohamed, I can show you even more awesome pleasures if you let me," Sadaf said, as she and Mohamed lay in bed, resting after some stupendous sex. Mohamed, understandingly, was down for whatever. Still, the Somali brother was a bit surprised when Sadaf sat on his face, smothering him with her big Persian ass. Sadaf moaned softly as Mohamed began eating her ass, sliding his tongue deep into her butt hole. This was what the freaky mature lady liked the most...

"This is some weird shit," Mohamed said, a little while later, as Sadaf put him on all fours and fingered his asshole while spanking him. It felt weird yet erotic to do this, letting a freaky older Persian woman finger his ass. Sadaf continued to finger Mohamed's ass with her gloved fingers, and after a while, she replaced her fingers with something else. Mohamed gasped as he felt the intrusion and he turned around to see Sadaf working a green dildo up his ass...

"Hmm, relax, Mohamed, I've fucked a lot of brothers asses with my toys, at first you will find it weird but you're going to love it," Sadaf said, and Mohamed tried to relax as the surprisingly bossy Persian slut continued to work the dildo into his butt hole. While pegging Mohamed's ass with her toy, Sadaf stroked his big dark dick, which hardened and lengthened in her hand. Mohamed finally relaxed fully and enjoyed, and Sadaf fucked his ass with her dildo until the brother came...

"You're freakier than I thought, Sadaf, I can't wait to try more freaky stuff with you," Mohamed said to Sadaf as they emerged from the shower. The Persian Muslim gal looked at the tall, handsome brother who stood next to her, his hunky body glistening and wet, a shiny blue towel wrapped around his waist. This one looks good enough to eat and we could totally go for another few rounds, Sadaf thought.

"Hmmm, that's what they all say," Sadaf replied, then she playfully smacked Mohamed's bum, yanked his towel, and then ran away, 'accidentally' dropping her own towel along the way. Mohamed smiled as he watched the curvy, sinfully sexy blonde gal run from him. The brother waited all of two seconds before chasing after her, and when he caught up to her, Sadaf was in the bedroom, on all fours. Sadaf turned to face him with a lustful grin, and Mohamed knew just what to do...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

A PERFECT FALL 2018: A Suburban Mom A white housewife is seduced and trained by her black female.in Interracial Love
Project Grad: Kayla Cum Laude Former teen mom embraces her inner hoe at son's grad night.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Wafa Ali of Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabian MILF befriends biracial London student.in Interracial Love
Making the MILF List Ch. 01 Five guys decide to fuck their mothers.in Incest/Taboo
Ms Thomas' Guide to Lovemaking The seductive alchemy of the carefree ebony cougar.in Interracial Love
More Stories