Safari LV: Coming Home

Story Info
Mary returns home to sell their house.
8.8k words
4.65
5.6k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/10/2022
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, this is chapter 1 of the Safari Las Vegas series which picks up after the events of Literotica Author Rak-Sasha's "Two Year's Later" story. Takes place in the same universe as Lilith's Emporium.

Enjoy!

--------------

Mary stood outside her old house in East Meadow as her realtor placed the for sale sign out in front of the house. She was now living in Las Vegas running the new Safari club but needed to finish up things here. She remembered her time here as a mortal woman, and the life she had with her husband, and more importantly, she remembered the day Sasha moved in next door.

She glanced over at the house Sasha lived in as she thought about that night. It sent a chill down her spine remembering how Sasha seduced her and awoke her, making her realize who she really was, Ne'Kara. That newfound sense of freedom and passion as she went home and had her way with her sleeping husband.

All these memories made her smile as she was still coming to terms with her new life. It was strange remembering everything from when she was just Mary, a housewife who felt like she was missing something which is why she spent her younger years turning to drugs and sex with Alex until they got their life together and had a family.

A frown came across her face as she thought about Vincent and Erica. It was as if she was suddenly worried about what she was going to tell them. Vincent was still locked up in a hospital having a hard time dealing with everything that had happened to him. Erica had gone off to college and had barely spoken to either of them since which the Mary part of her could easily understand after everything that happened.

She did send her a text message though about selling the house and how she and Alex had moved to Las Vegas. She didn't mention the Safari club, or Sasha, or that she and Alex had rejoined the world of Sasha's depraved animal sex and corruption.

As much as she was upset that Erica ruined Sasha's plan and was able to fight Sasha's power, she was still her daughter

"Mrs. Parson?" A man's voice said as Mary turned and saw a familiar face standing on the sidewalk smiling at her wearing a jogging suit.

"Jason," she said with a smile remembering this person from when he was a child, spending time here with Vincent. "My my, look at you," she said as her mind suddenly became filled with naughty thoughts which despite her newfound look on life she found a little strange as she had known him for so many years, and yet that somehow aroused her even more.

"It's been a long time, you guys moving?" He asked looking at the sign out front.

"Afraid so, much like others in this town, Alex and I needed a new start so we took over a club in Vegas."

"Wow, sounds exciting," he said as he glanced her over, surprised she looked so young and attractive all of a sudden. "Well, the Vegas weather seems to be doing you just fine, I mean uh....."

"Oh Jason, you little flirt you," she said with a grin. "You used to have nothing but nice things to say about me even when you were a child playing in Vince's treehouse.

"Oh, yeah, how is he?"

Mary's smile faded before she said: "he's doing well, I imagine he'll be out soon."

"Oh, good, I was so sorry to hear about that."

"Yes, it was difficult, everything that happened, but how are you doing?"

"Okay, I mean, things got strange here in town, with that whole Rak-Sasha thing?" He said with a look on his face, almost as if he didn't want to admit it really happened. "But I guess I was one of the lucky ones, never really met her."

"What a shame," Mary said under her breath as she slid her sunglasses down.

"What was that?"

"Oh, I was just thinking, I have a few small things left to pack up this evening, if you'd like to come by we could get take-out and reminisce before I leave?" She said raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, um," he said suddenly feeling very nervous. "I mean, yeah, I'd love to."

"Good, so many people have moved away, it would be nice to catch up with you before I return to Vegas."

"Vegas, always wanted to check it out."

"It is the city of sin after all," she said with a mischievous grin before putting her sunglasses back on and heading inside.

Jason watched her walk into the house wearing a tight black dress before he said to himself: "dammit Jason, what the Hell are you thinking?"

As Mary opened the front door she saw her realtor Allison standing at the counter signing some paperwork before looking over and smiling at her. She was an attractive woman with long brown hair and a fit body. She knew her and her husband Frank for years, and she also knew that Allison had been affected by Sasha's magic all those years ago and was uncomfortable talking about it.

"Okay, these are all set, just need your signature and we can post this property at $350,000," Allison said handing her the pen.

"350? I believe it worth much more than that Allison."

"Normally yes, but because of the history of this neighborhood, especially being next door to, well, you know," she said pointing to Sasha's old house. "We have to be realistic here."

"Oh I am, and a good way to tell people that the neighborhood is ready for rejuvenation is to show that these houses are not cheap."

"Yes, well....." Allison said getting a little nervous. "It's going to take more than that to get people to forget what happened."

"What do you remember?"

"I...... I don't like to talk about it," Allison said as Mary suddenly realized she was one of the people affected by Sasha.

Mary smiled for a moment before she said: "Have you ever been in Sasha's house?"

"What, no, never," she said suddenly acting nervous. "We've been trying to sell the property for years but," she said with a slight laugh. "Everyone seems too scared to go inside.

"Well, when I was her neighbor, she trusted me with a key, so shall we?"

"Wait, what? Don't you remember what happened?"

"I do, I remember it very well, and it's time to face your fear Allison," she said before walking out the front door.

"Where are you, ugh, this is nuts. Wait!" She called after Mary before following her over to Sasha's old house. "Mrs. Parson, we really shouldn't be......" she said as Mary unlocked the front door and stepped inside leaving the door open for Allison.

Allison stood there for a long time too nervous to follow. She did remember what happened very well, especially the night where she began to change. It was almost like a dream, the primal lust she felt before she practically raped her husband putting him in the hospital. That was almost three years ago and their sex life had suffered since then, almost as if she was suffering from PTSD from the experience.

"Mrs. Parson?" she said walking closer and looking inside seeing that everything of Sasha's was still in there from the furniture to the statues. "Oh my God."

"Beautiful isn't it?" Mary said walking through the living room running her fingers along the back of the couch as she remembered when Sasha seduced her the first time, right here.

"Wow, I've never seen anything like this?"

"She did have quite the collection. Come, look at this," Mary said walking down the hall and opening a door to show a large room filled with more artifacts as Allison walked in and stared in awe.

"Wow, this stuff must be worth a fortune," she said looking at the items made of gold and different gems.

"Yes, and it's all unclaimed, as you said, nobody knows what's in here because they were too afraid."

"Yeah but, I couldn't just......"

"Why not?" Mary said with a smile on her face. "Who's going to know, besides, after everything you've been through, don't you deserve to take something back?"

Mary knew Sasha didn't care about any of this stuff. As valuable as it was, money was never an issue with her as she had gained a fortune in her time and both clubs made excellent money.

"I mean, I suppose a few small items wouldn't be missed, right?"

"Absolutely," Mary said before she headed back out to the living room.

Allison took one last look before following her. "Wow, I'm actually glad you brought me over here. Can you imagine what it would do for my career if I was able to sell this place?"

"What happened to you Allison, what did Sasha's magic do to you, or your husband?"

"I don't like to discuss it if you don't mind."

"Well let me help you, it happened right here, on this couch."

"Wait, what happened?" Allison asked curiously as to what she meant.

"My husband and I came over to introduce ourselves, we brought wine, just being a friendly neighbor, but the moment Alex left the room, she started having her way with me, right here. I can still feel her breath against my skin sometimes."

"Oh my, it must have been traumatizing for you, and your husband."

Mary smiled to herself before she turned back to Allison. "It was, at first, I was in some sort of trance until Alex figured out something was wrong and brought me home, but I couldn't stay away, and the worst part was, I didn't want to."

"Oh, well um, what happened next?" Allison asked trying to hide the fact that this story was arousing her.

Mary sat down on the couch before she continued. "I came back, and Sasha lead me upstairs, to her bedroom and that was when, like many others, I changed," she said. "So what about you?"

Allison seemed uncomfortable but eventually sat down next to her and said: "it was that night, the night where people started changing all over town."

"Go on," Mary insisted as she sat down on the couch.

"I remember a strange feeling coming over me, a strange lust, new senses, it felt like a dream," she said still reminiscing. "I was on my home from work, and when I got there, I saw Frank, and......... I couldn't help myself, and he ended up in the hospital."

"My God, and how are things now?" Allison looked down for a moment almost not wanting to answer. "Don't tell me you haven't had sex in over two years?"

"We...... fooled around, a little, but no, we haven't."

"That's not healthy Allison."

"I know, and he's been understanding but I can tell he just tired of waiting, it's just that I feel like whatever that thing was, what Sasha turned me into, I feel like it's still inside me, ready to come out the moment I drop my guard and........ I don't want to hurt him again.

"Interesting, but don't you see that what you're doing is hurting him?"

"Ugh, what are you my therapist," Allison said getting up off the couch.

"Oh no, I am so much more than that," Mary said looking over at Allison with yellow feline eyes.

"Mrs. Parson, are you okay?" Allison asked as the front door suddenly slammed shut. "What the, what's going on, let me out, now!"

"Tell me, Allison, did your husband enjoy it?" She said getting up from the couch and walking towards the frightened woman who was still trying to open the door. "You said it put him in the hospital, but I can see he still desires you, maybe he wants you to put him in the hospital again?"

"Stay away from me," Allison said moving along the wall trying to keep her distance.

"Don't you miss it? The lust, the desire, the freedom. Aren't you worried that if you don't give him what he wants, that he'll get it from somewhere else?"

"Stop this Mary, Sasha is gone, why are you still like this?"

"Because, I am Ne'Kara, daughter of the Rak-Sasha, and I am going to free you, I am going to make you whole again," she said before she lunged at her with almost lightning speed holding her against the wall.

"Please, don't......"

"There is no need to fear me, Allison, we are the same," she said taking her clawed hand and cutting off the buttons on the front of Allison's shirt one by one.

"How...... how is this possible?"

"Because, Sasha never died that day, and I am happy I found her again, so is Alex, and soon, so will you," she said before she pressed her lips to hers. She struggled for a moment but soon she could feel her tongue playing with her own before she threw Allison down onto the couch and quickly got on top of her. "Ah, now I know how Sasha felt when it was me here," she said seeing the look in Allison's eyes slowly turn from fear to lust. "You want this because you remember how it felt, to be free!"

"I........" Allison said as she slid her hands around Mary's waist.

"That's it," Mary said before she kissed the beautiful woman beneath her.

Mary used her claw to rip open Allison's bra letting her firm breast's free before ripping off her skirt as well. The Realtor was in such a lustful haze that she didn't care when Mary's face became more feline as she sprouted fangs before she ripped Allison's panties off with her teeth moving in towards the woman's waiting pussy.

Mary could feel Allison's body shaking with anticipation as she gently caressed her inner thighs with her claws and getting so close that Allison could feel her breath against her waiting slit. With one gentle lick, Mary could hear her moan as she continued to tease her sensing the beast within begging to come out of her.

"You feel it don't you, scratching, clawing, begging for release," Mary said as she slid her hand under her own skirt and began fingering herself.

"I....... I do......." Allison said squirming as all she was still wearing were her stockings and her shoes.

"That's the real you, now let it free," Mary said as she took her wet fingers, covered in her own feminine juices, and slid them into Allison's mouth, letting her suck on them before she buried her face between Allison's legs and began to attack her pussy in such a way that Allison was screaming her pleasure.

"Jesus, I'm........ she said as Mary's fluids entered her system. She could feel a warmth inside her and swear she heard a growl from within herself. She suddenly noticed her fingernails becoming longer and looking more like claws. "I feel it, I........" she suddenly felt her teeth grow and become sharper as her body continued to change. "Oh my God, I FEEL IT!"

She noticed spots starting to form similar to that of a leopard as a thing layer of yellow fur grew from her skin. It sounded like Mary was chewing on a dead animal between her legs but the sensations were nothing but pleasurable as Allison didn't care anymore about what she was becoming, she just wanted Mary to make her cum, make her a beautiful animalistic beauty like Sasha had years ago, and then go and ravage the man she loved as she let out a roar that could be heard around the block as she sprayed her feminine juices into Mary's face. Mary did not stop as she kept Allison coming over and over again making sure her transformation was complete before she finally let go.

"Now arise, Chisra, you beautiful creature," Mary said hearing her purr from exhaustion as she closed her eyes and rested.

After a few moments, Mary sat back on the couch looking at her creation still curled up on the couch next to her asleep and purring. She was a beautiful leopard-skinned woman which made Ne'Kara proud as she watched her creation sleep in peace, knowing she had her own plans that evening with Jason but still wanted this town to realize what Sasha did to them was for their own good.

She also thought about Frank and what Allison was going to do to him when she got home. She thought back to the first time she had sex with Alex after Sasha awakened her years ago. The pleasure she felt and knew he felt as she had her way with him. She thought about what he was doing back in Vegas running the club while she took care of things here.

She stood up and walked into the other room pulling out her phone and called him. "Hello lover," she said in a sultry voice hearing her husband on the other end.

"Hello Ne'Kara, how are things back home?"

"Please, call me Mary, it turns me on when you call me by my mortal name, almost as if you don't know what's hiding underneath," she said as she admired herself in a nearby mirror.

"Ugh, I miss you so much, I can't wait for you to come back, so I can have you."

"Patients, I will be all yours once I get back, just taking care of a few things here, like Allison."

"Oh really, is she.....?"

"Oh, she is beautiful. I think Frank is going to love my work. Remember our first time, that night after Sasha awakened me?"

"How could I forget, fuck I want you so bad right now!"

"I know you do, and I will be sure to make it up to you," she said with a grin. "Hey, do you remember Jason, Vince's old friend?"

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

"Well, I ran into him earlier, and he is coming over tonight to reminisce over dinner."

"I wish I was him right now, isn't he the one that used to flirt with you when he came over?"

"The very same, and good things come to those who....... grow into handsome young men."

"I see," he said growling a little.

"Oh, you aren't jealous are you?"

"No, I'm just imagining being in his shoes, being young and naive, with a Goddess like you."

"Ooh, I'm gonna reward you for that later," she said with a purr. "Tell me I'm a Goddess again, tell me what you're going to do to me when I get back, tell me what you want to do with that big wolf cock of yours!"

Allison stirred a little hearing growling from the other room as Mary spoke to her husband on the phone. She opened her eyes admiring the spots on her arms as she felt her tail wiggle before she stretched out on the couch. Her shoes had been ripped open when her feet turned into paws but her stockings were still on as she stood up and walked over to the mirror to admire herself.

"I'm, beautiful," she said before Mary walked up behind her place her hands on her shoulders.

"That you are, Chisra, now what are you going to do?" She said whispering in her ear and kissing the side of her neck.

"I'm........ she said as she concentrated a moment watching the fur reseed along with her other changes until she looked like her normal self again. "I'm going to go save my marriage."

"That's my girl, but first, despite my personal opinion on the matter, you can't go outside naked."

"Oh," Allison said still admiring naked body in the mirror. "I think my clothes were destroyed though."

"Not to worry, I'm sure Sasha left a few items behind.

-----------------

Phil hadn't heard from Allison all day. He knew she was meeting with the woman who used to live next door to the Sasha house, which is what everyone called it. He had just had an interesting experience at the office before he left which left him in a mood.

His secretary Karen had decided to hit on him, knowing he had been having marital problems for a while now. He of course turned her down because, despite everything that had happened over the past few years, he loved Allison with all his heart. He was on his way home to her now and he was annoyed because he was imagining what fucking Karen would be like and he hated himself for it but he hadn't been having any sex at home in a while so it was becoming more and more difficult.

He saw Allison's car in the driveway wondering why she was home so early but he was happy she was. He sat in the car for a moment before he finally stepped out and headed to the front door. He found it unlocked already which he thought was a little strange but figured if she had just beat him home, then she probably left it unlocked for him.

"Ally?" He called out dropping his briefcase on the table wondering where she was. "You home?"

"Upstairs?" He heard her voice call down to him as he removed his coat and pulled his tie off as well before heading up the stairs.

"Ally, I have to tell you something," he said before he opened the door and he saw his wife lying on the bed waiting for him in nothing but the red lingerie she had bought years ago before Sasha came to town. "What the......?"

"Welcome home," she said with a sultry smile before sliding off the bed and walking towards him.