Safari LV: Alexa Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck?" He said wondering what had just happened.

"Sorry about that, nice trick though right? imagine how that'll feel around your cock," she said with a grin as she lunged at him pushing him down against the mattress and climbing on top of him.

"Holy shit, but how did you do that?" He asked as she began to rub her moistened slit against his cock as he was both excited snd nervous at the same time.

"Oh, there's a lot about me you don't know," she said looking down at him with those strange reptilian eyes again. "But you want to find out, don't you?"

Jared knew something wasn't right about her, and he was starting to feel nervous but his lust was boiling over and he knew he didn't have the strength to even try and resist her, and even more so, he knew he didn't want to either.

"I..... do," he said as his cock was already dripping precum as he wanted nothing more than to feel that tight pussy around it.

She kissed him as she lowered herself down around his cock. It was warm and wet and he slid in very easily as she lowered herself down. He felt a gentle squeeze that started at the base of his cock and worked its way up to his tip. He wasn't sure how to describe it but it felt like the muscles in there were specifically designed to suck the cum out of him.

"Holy shit, what are you?" He asked as his hands slid around her perfectly smooth ass.

She stared at him with those reptilian eyes before she said: "a few years ago, I met the Rak-Sasha, at her club in New York."

"Rak-Sasha, Ne'Kara's Mother?"

"The very same, did you ever wonder why she moved and pounced like a cat, how she was able to jump from the stage to our table with ease?"

"I uh......" he said feeling the muscles continue to milk his cock slowly. "Shit."

"Sasha bring out your true self, the beast we all hide under the skin. She did that for me, made me the powerful sexual predator that I am today."

"So, you're......... a cat?"

"Ha, no silly," she said as shd leaned down close to him, sticking her tongue out and licking his lips. "I'm a snake."

She suddenly began to change in front of him as the sides of her arms and neck began to look like diamond-shaped scales while her stomach began to form lines across, along with her breasts and neck. His cock was being squeezed even tighter inside her like a tentacle was wrapped around it because the muscles felt like they were twisting around it but it still felt amazing.

"I told you earlier, you just haven't had the right experience with a snake," she said with a hiss in her voice as she grabbed him and flipped him over putting him on top of her as she wrapped her legs around him followed by her arms. "Now, just relax," she whispered in his ear as her limbs, which felt like they didn't have a solid bone in them began to tighten around him.

"Alexa............ I.......... Can't," he tried to say as he felt like he was being suffocated a little.

He imagined himself as an antelope being crushed to death by an anaconda. Her pussy was still locked around his cock and was milking still but he also felt little vibrations as well which only added to the pleasure. He wasn't quite out of breath yet but every time he exhaled he found it harder to fill his lungs.

"Alexa........... please," he pleaded with her as he felt his orgasm start to build as he could blow at any second but her pussy tightened even more as if holding his cum inside not letting him go yet.

He was about ready to pass out as she rested his head in the nape of her neck before she said: "3, 2, 1," and nibbled on his ear before her pussy loosened just enough to make him cum.

Jared twitched in her grip never coming this hard in his life as his cock blew what felt like gallons of cum into her before she finally loosened her grip. He took a deep breath making him feel dizzy for a moment which only made the orgasm even more intense as he moaned loudly before collapsing against her body.

He was struggling to catch his breath, wondering what the fuck had just happened and what Alexa was but he was in such euphoria that he didn't care as he passed out in her arms.

---------------

Jared awoke hours later, not sure what time it was as he sat up realizing he was in the bed alone. He felt a little beat up, knowing he had a few bruises from how hard she squeezed him last night but all in all as he thought about it, he enjoyed it a lot.

He suddenly heard the bathroom door open as Alexa came walking out, still naked as she looked over at him and smiled. "You're awake, I hope I wasn't too rough on you last night."

"I uh," he said staring at her naked body.

She noticed his cock getting hard again under the sheet as she walked over and sat on the edge of the bed and slid off the sheet to his cock.

"Well, I guess you had a good time last night."

"That was, you were......... was it real?"

"Excuse me?" She asked.

"The snake thing?"

"Very much so," she said as she began to stroke his cock with her fingers. "For what it's worth, I had a good time with you."

"I....... as fucking weird as it was, so did I."

"What time is your flight?"

"2:00 pm."

"Then we have time for me to send you off with a goodbye gift," she said as crawled on top of him and started to kiss him.

"Wait, wait, I uh," he said looking at the bruises on his arms.

"Don't worry, I can be gentle," she said kissing him again as he fell back against the pillows with her on top of him. She rubbed against his cock for a few moments as he was suddenly desperate to get back inside her and after a few moments, he was. "See, gentle," she said before she began moving her hips.

This was not the snake woman from last night with the anaconda pussy squeezing the life from his cock. This felt a lot more relaxed and natural as he slid his hands around her feeling the flawless human skin. He kissed the side of her neck as he felt her hand slide through his hair as she moaned into his ear.

He rolled her over onto the mattress as she laughed a little before he kissed her again and slid his cock back inside her. This was what he had always imagined with her in his fantasies, just two people in a passionate embrace. As much as the snake sex last night was fun, this was even better.

He felt her arms wrap around him as he continued to thrust his cock in and out of her before he felt her pussy gentle contract around his cock but not as tight as last night. He let out a moan enjoying the sensation before he looked her in the eye.

"Just a little, I promise," she said before he smiled and kissed her again continuing to fuck her as her pussy gave gentle squeezes making it feel ten times better every time he moved his hips.

The next two hours were very similar as they stayed in bed together having sex over and over again. He had no idea how he had the stamina to keep going but she would only use a few of her tricks each time, not trying to crush him like she had the night before.

Eventually, he had to catch his flight and so did she but it was hard for him to leave. She gave him a new Death Witch shirt to wear as she had torn his off of him last night. Even as he opened the door to finally leave he felt her hand pull him back kissing him again even as people walked past them in the hallway. It had been an amazing 24 hours and he would never forget his time spent with Alexa Sin.

--------------

It had been about 6 months as Jared was back how in Seattle. He ended up framing the shirt Alexa had given him because he couldn't stand the thought of it getting wrecked or worn out and he wanted to look at it to remember that amazing night.

The tour had come to an end months ago and he had heard rumors that Death Witch was back in the studio recording a new album. He began to wonder if she actually was going to write a song about their time together but didn't get his hopes up.

He hadn't heard from her since that day which disappointed him a little because deep down there was a part of him that hoped it was a good memory for her. About a week ago he had heard a rumor that she was daring the lead singer of Terror Dog which felt like a punch in the gut a little even though he knew he shouldn't have expected anything else.

He sat at his computer looking at his social media when the Death Witch page officially announced the name of their next album which was just called Sin City. He knew that was one of Las Vegas's nicknames and thought maybe it was a sign that their time in the hotel was just as enjoyable for her.

"Knock knock!" He suddenly heard at his door wondering who would be here at 9:00 o'clock at night.

"Hello?" He yelled through the door.

"Housekeeping!" A voice said that was obviously a joking voice as he couldn't see through the hole either as it was being covered.

"Paul, stop joking around," he said opening the door thinking it was his friend screwing with him but instead seeing this tall beautiful woman with dark hair and sunglasses standing there with a smile on her face.

"Miss me, Fanboy?" She asked sliding down her sunglasses as her eyes went from human to reptile and back again.

"A.......Alexa?" He said as his heart began to race. "How....... how did you?"

"I looked at your license while you were asleep, may I come in?"

"Yes, yes of course," he said opening the door and letting her in. "Please don't mind the mess."

"Nice place, and nice shirt," she said pointing at the frame on the wall.

"Yeah, I didn't want it to get wrecked, so how..... uh, how are you?"

She suddenly pulled a USB drive out of her pocket and said: "want to hear our new song, it's called, a night in Sin City."

"Wait, you actually wrote it?"

"Of course, it was a good time, and I thought you should be the first to hear the finished mix."

"Wow, that's....... awesome," he said as she handed it to him. "So, how long are you in town?"

"That depends," she said walking over towards him.

"On what?"

She threw her arms over his shoulders and said: "how much time you got?"

"Wait, what?" He asked confused before she pulled him in for a kiss, shoving her tongue into his mouth. "Wait wait, what about..... I thought you were dating Jay from Terror Dog?"

"And two guesses who started that rumor, he's wanted me for years, it's why he wanted us to tour together, but he's....... going to be out of action for a few months."

"I don't want to know," he said still holding her in his arms. "So now what?"

"Also depends," she said with a smile.

"On what?"

"Only if you're over your fear of snakes?" She said before she reached for his belt, pulling it open.

"Oh Shit!" He said before he felt her lips pressed against him again.

12