Safari NY - The Siren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is insane!" Tim said.

"And this conversation is boring me. Balthazar!" She called as one of her security guards re-entered the room. "Take him back to his car and make sure he leaves."

"Yes Madame Sasha," the large man said grabbing his shoulder.

"But be gentle, he belongs to one of our employees," Sasha said before the look on her face suddenly became more sinister. "But if he gives you any trouble, just leave him downstairs and let the rest of the staff know he's a virgin

"Wait, please!"

"Understood," he said before he pulled Tim out of Sasha's penthouse.

-----------

It was a long drive home as Tim wasn't sure what to do. Everything Jason had told him about the Safari was true and they had done something to Liz and now he was afraid of going home. The dreams he had been having must have been real, which means she did something to Jason, Missy, and even his Dad.

He circled the block a few times not sure what to do until he finally pulled up to the house and realized her car wasn't there. He breathed a sigh of relief as he parked and got out but he still knew he needed to confront her when she got back which he was still extremely nervous about.

He sat there for a minute as his penis still felt strange. Ezranox had stopped her spell but he still had this strange lust in his loins that he was waiting to go away but it didn't seem to want to as he had felt it the whole way home.

As he opened the front door and headed inside before dropping the keys on the table. The house was quiet which allowed him to relax a little. He turned on the light and froze as he saw Liz sitting on the couch with her legs crossed wearing one of her black dresses like she was ready to head to work but she was sitting there staring at him with a smirk on her face.

"Where were you? I stopped by the store and they told me you had called in sick?"

"What? No that's crazy, I was working in the back tonight. My leg feels better so...."

"Why are you lying to me?" She said getting up from the couch and walking towards him as her heels clicked against the hardwood floor.

Tim was nervous but swallowed and took a deep breath before he said: "well, why are you lying to me?"

She suddenly stopped and raised an eyebrow. "I'm not lying to you about anything."

"I went to the Safari and met Sasha!" He said with a raised voice as she seemed unfazed by his comment. "That place is filled with animals, and Sasha's girlfriend or whatever she is used magic on me to try and......" he started to say looking down at his crotch as his cock still felt a little strange since she had done that. "They did something to you and you have been hiding it from me!"

Liz shook her head a little before she walked towards him. "Sasha called me and told me what happened. You should stay away from that place."

"Why are you ignoring my question? And why is it safe for you but not me?"

"Because it's too late for me!" She said in a loud voice. "You're right, I changed my first night there, because that's what Sasha does to people. It was strange at first, and I wasn't sure what I had become. I was scared, but then I sensed that you were in danger and I came home."

"Sensed?" He asked confused.

I could sense that your father was going to hurt you and, I don't know what happened next, it was as if instinct had taken over, and I knew I had to protect you from him. So yes, I have changed, but that doesn't mean that I am any danger to you, do you understand that?"

"But what about Jason, and Missy, and........ Dad?"

She got silent for a moment. "You knew about that?"

"I've been having dreams, yes."

"Dammit, Sasha warned me about that."

"What did you do to them?"

"Jason is fine, I just made him forget what he heard about the Safari."

"But how? Sasha called you a Siren, what did she mean, and what about Dad and Missy?"

Liz turned and sat back down with a concerned look on her face. "I possessed Jason's girlfriend, and gave my suggestions, and then I left. I may have left some other instructions inside Veronica as well, but let's just say they had a very good night. None of them were harmed. With Missy, I was angry at her for what she did to you. My emotions got the better of me and I corrupted her, turning her into a nympho for a few days."

"But you could have screwed her up for life, or at least years of it?"

"It was just for twenty-four hours, after some counseling she'll be fine."

"Now what about Dad? Is he......"

"It was very hard for me not to, believe me!" She said with a growl in her voice. "I told him to leave, and never come back."

"How do you know he won't?"

"Because that's what I do. I can make people do whatever I want them to, I think that's why Sasha calls me a Siren."

"Have you been doing that to me?"

"No, I haven't."

"But how can I believe you?"

"Because I would never do that to you, Tim. I'm still the same woman, and I still care about you with all my heart. Plus there is one other thing I have to do to make them do as I say."

"And what's that?"

Liz bit her lip as she seemed embarrassed. "I give them the suggestion, and it may start to work but to seal it, I have to make them cum."

"You....... this is so messed up," he said backing towards the door.

"Tim, wait!" She said before she suddenly turned into a black mist and quickly flee between him and the door, reforming and blocking his escape. "Please don't go."

"What the........ how?" he said, shocked by what he saw as Liz could see the fear in his eyes.

"Don't be afraid of me Tim. I promise you, I would never hurt you." Tim was confused and freaked out as she stepped towards him and put her arms out.

"What are you?"

Liz stood there with an almost hurt look in her eyes before she said: "I'm Elizabeth, your stepmother," she said before taking a deep breath. "Do you remember when we first met? You were what, about ten years old and you told your father how pretty I was," she said with a slight smile. "I saw this young boy with a limp and I just fell in love. I knew he needed me, and honestly, that's one of the reasons I married your father."

"Wait, for me?"

"Not just for you. Your father wasn't as bad back then, and he had, well, other uses, but I knew I needed to take care of this boy because he didn't have much of anything or anyone and that's still true to this day."

"I........ I'm just so......" he said trying to keep his emotions in check.

"I'm still me, and I'm sorry about the dreams. Being in close contact with me all the time, it has its effects that I should have taken care of but it's hard because.......... of who we are to each other. But that might have to change."

Tim looked at the beautiful woman in front of him and felt bad for what he had asked her what she was. He suddenly realized that despite everything that had happened since she started at the Safari and since his Dad left and Missy cheated on him, she truly was all he had left. She was his only family and even though he wasn't completely sure he could trust her, she was everything left of his world so he stepped forward and into her arms.

"I'm sorry," he said embracing her.

"You never have to be sorry with me. It's you and me against the world," she said to him as they held each other tighter. "I promise nobody will ever harm you again." A smile came across her face as she held him but soon began to notice something. "Are you okay?" She asked feeling his body jerk a little in her arms.

"Oh, it's nothing," he said pulling away but she could see the discomfort.

"No, something is wrong, and I......... Shit, Ezranox's spell."

"What about it?" He asked, curious as to what she knew about the woman's magic.

"That's not going to stop until you cum."

"Oh uh," he said blushing a little. "I'll uh, take care of it."

"No, it won't work that way," she said staring down at his crotch.

"What do you mean?"

"It's a spell designed for virgins, so someone else has to do it for you."

"What?" He asked with worry in his voice. "But Missy....... I don't have any....." he started to say before Liz got a very mischievous look on her face. "Oh........ no!"

"What, you don't want me to?" She asked stepping towards him as he backed up, hitting the wall. "It's the only way."

"But...... that is...... I mean......" he said stumbling over his words.

"Relax," she said as her hand began to rub the front of his pants. "I will make everything better," she said before she leaned closer and whispered: "I am very good at it."

"I....... I mean........ well......." he started to say as her scent hit his nostrils again driving him wild with lust.

"Remember our trip to the water park years ago? I saw you checking me out, so don't tell me you don't want me to do this for you." Before he could say anything more, she backed away a little and unzipped her dress letting it fall to the floor.

She was now standing there in front of him naked except her a pair of black panties and her heels. "Holy shit!"

Liz stood there for a moment letting him admire her and she looked incredible. He wasn't sure if this was how she always looked or if it was part of the change but she said nothing more and just put out her hand inviting him to take it. His heart was racing but he couldn't lie to himself anymore because he did want this very badly so he took her hand and let her lead him upstairs and into his bedroom.

As they entered his room she pushed him down onto his bed before he quickly sat back up. He was so nervous and didn't know how to feel at the moment as his mind was filled with shame and lust. She gently ran her fingers along the front of his pants.

"You know, I have to admit, I have always been curious about this," she said as she began to unbuckle his belt. "Your father was pretty big, so I can't wait to see......." She unzipped his pants, opened them up, and looked at the bulge in his underwear with hunger in her eyes. She slid his underwear down and was amazed by the monster penis standing erect in front of her. "Oh wow, you are a big boy!"

Tim couldn't speak as he saw this beautiful naked woman admiring his cock. Even though she was his stepmother, he was getting excited and was also worried that he would pop within seconds. Thinking about her when he masturbated was like an aphrodisiac as he would always cum hard and fast.

"Now, are you ready?" She said as she bent over to get a closer look. "I promise I won't do anything you don't want me to, okay?" She asked as Tim just nodded his head. "That's a good boy."

Her fingers gently slid along his shaft and Tim gasped at the sensation. He had been secretly waiting for this moment for a while now even though he couldn't ever admit it to himself but she was sexier than Missy was by a long shot. Even if all he got out of this was a hand job, he knew it would be a Heavenly experience.

"Oh Ez, a part of me thinks she did this on purpose," Liz said as she gently began to stroke his member seeing little bits of green light in the veins leftover from the spell. "How does this feel?"

"Oh, God!" Tim blurted out as she continued to use her magic fingers on his manhood.

"Better than anything Missy ever did I bet. Tell me, did she ever do this?" Liz asked as she bent down and started teasing the tip of his cock with her tongue.

"Fuck!" He yelled out, feeling her tongue touch his cock.

Tim squirmed in his bed as she continued to attack his cock with her tongue sliding it up and down his shaft before focusing back on the tip. She gave the underside of its head a gentle kiss as her hand slid down and began to cradle his balls tickling them just a little.

"Holy....... this is......." he started to say as he looked down at her and watched his cock disappear down her throat.

He wasn't looking at his stepmother anymore, but at a woman who was sexy and beautiful. She was a woman he had wanted for a long time now but had only now admitted it to himself here and now after his girlfriend was gone having cheated on him and left along with his father who had mistreated him and Liz for years so there was no reason this couldn't happen.

She worked his cock for a few moments as Tim went cross-eyed with pleasure. He had never had his dick sucked before but it was better than anything he could have imagined and Liz could see how much he was enjoying it as she continued before sliding her lips off of his cock with a wet pop!

"You're cock tastes so fucking good," she teased him as she seemed to enjoy sucking him off. She pulled his pants off his ankles and spread his legs a little so she could position herself better. "There we go, now do you want to feel these?" She asked as she slid up and let his cock rub against her breasts. "They feel good don't they, especially when I do this."

Tim's eye's widened as he watched his penis disappear between her amazing breasts. She squeezed them together and slid her body up and down, stroking him even more as he clenched the bed sheets beneath him in his fingers. Her tits were starting to shine as his precum started to spread over them mixed with her spit, lubing up his cock as it was crushed between her mounds.

"Oh yeah!" She said still teasing his member before her hand slid under her panties and began to finger herself. "You got me so fucking horny right now."

She took his cock back into her mouth tightening her lips and giving it a good hard suck as her tongue wiggled against it. She was moaning as she became more aroused. She wanted more and she knew Tim wasn't going to resist. She stood up still holding his cock in her hand while her other was in her pussy. She bit her lip and moaned as Tim wasn't sure what she was going to do at first until it became obvious as she crawled onto the bed and pulled off his shirt.

"Fuck, you're so big, and I want you so bad!"

"I uh, holy shit, what are you......" he started to say seeing her start to position herself above his cock. Oh God, are you..... oh shit!"

"I want to get off too, is that a problem?" She asked before she lowered herself onto his cock. "Oh Fuck!" She blurted out as his cock disappeared inside her. "Oh yeah, it feels so fucking good!" She whined before she began to move her hips.

Tim lay there with his jaw against his chest as Liz was now on top of him fucking him. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen as she bounced and moaned. Her pussy was tight and warm and he felt like it was going to rip his soul right out of him as his hands began to slide up around her waist.

"Touch me, Tim, do whatever the fuck you want to me!" She moaned moving her hips even faster as his hands slid up and touched her breasts. "Oh, that's it, oh Fuck!"

Liz leaned down towards him and kissed him passionately for a moment as she continued to ride his cock. Tim couldn't believe this was happening as this gorgeous woman moaned on top of him, saying his name and wanting him to do whatever he wanted to her. He began to think he had died and gone to heaven.

She suddenly opened her eyes and looked into his but they looked strange. A mischievous smile came over her face as her eyes had a yellow glow to them as she slowed down and began to gently massage his cock inside her while moaning even more.

"I could be yours, Tim, whenever you want," she said to him before kissing the side of his neck.

"What?" He asked as he began to feel a little strange.

"Whenever, and wherever you want. I am yours."

"Wait...... what are you......."

"We can't play this silly game anymore, we are so much more than just stepmom and stepson," she said moving her hips in circles and it felt amazing as he squeezed her ass in his hands. "It's like I said downstairs, our relationship needs to change. You're twice the man your father ever was, and you are so good to me, so I'm gonna be good to you. Do you want that?" She said looking into his eyes again. "Do you want me?"

"I.......... you said....... you wouldn't use your......." he tried to say realizing what she was doing to him.

"I would never harm you, and I'm not trying to control you, but this pussy is yours whenever you want it. I want you to cum inside me Tim, I want to feel your warm seed inside me."

"Fuck....... I want to........ I want to......."

"Just you and me Baby, together. Nobody will ever fuck with us ever again. Do you want that?"

"I...... I want.........."

"This body is yours, and I will fulfill every kinky desire you have ever had. Nobody else can do to you what I can. Nobody else can make you feel as good as I can!" She said with a growl in her voice that aroused him even more. "Say it Tim, tell me what you want!"

She looked down at him with those strange yellow eyes which were unnerving to look at at first but he soon found comfort in them. He then saw two large shadowy wings emerge from behind her as a dark smoke surrounded her body. He wanted everything she was offering him but he didn't know if that was what he wanted or if it was what she was putting in his mind. He began to wonder what else she could do to him if he agreed, or made him do for her, but he then also began to think about what she said.

Every kinky desire, whenever he wanted. It was an offer he felt he would be a fool to turn down. She was the sexiest woman he had ever seen and he began to realize she was right. They couldn't be Stepson and stepmother anymore, especially now. He couldn't tell if these were his thoughts anymore or not and it didn't matter as he held her ass tightly in his hands and wanted nothing more than to cum inside her.

"I want you....... I want to cum inside you...... I want it all!" He cried out needing to cum so badly but it was as if she had the power to stop him from doing so. "I want all of it, and I want to cum....... I need to......." he begged while gritting his teeth, praying for relief.

"That's a good boy," she said before she pressed her lips to his.

The moment her lips touched his, he felt his cock begin to twitch and a rush of pleasure before he blew his load inside her. He had never cum this hard before in his life and he didn't want it to end. The feeling of her warm naked body on top of his, the taste of her lips, her scent, all of it was all he wanted and he didn't care if it was his own choice anymore or not.

"That feels so good!" She whined again still moving her hips, trying to mill every last drop out of him before resting her head on his chest. "Please keep doing that to me."

"I....... I feel like I was hit by a train," he said struggling to catch his breath.

She looked up at him with a smile as he looked at her sweat-covered face with wet hair sticking to it. "Is this still weird?"

"I don't care anymore," he said before kissing her again.

-------------

Tim awoke the following morning as the sun had risen. He was very tired still but as he rolled over he noticed that he was alone in bed. He lifted the covers and saw he was in boxers and a t-shirt and there was no sign of what happened last night which made him start to wonder.

"Fuck!" He said to himself. "Just another fucking dream." He rolled out of bed feeling disappointed. "It was too good to be true anyway," he said to himself convinced it didn't really happen.

As he opened the door he was shocked as Liz was standing right there wearing her nightshirt and holding a muffin in a paper towel. "Morning Honey. Muffin?" she handed it to him.

"Thank you," he said taking the baked good from her.

"Looks like you're limping a little again. Go lie down on my bed and I'll get the cream," she said before turning away.

"Uh, it's okay, you don't......"

"No, but's mister. Go sit down, I'll be in. In a minute," she said before disappearing into the bathroom.

Tim did what he was told and went into the master bedroom sitting down on the edge of the bed as he enjoyed his muffin. It was buttered and the perfect temperature as he ate the whole thing before she came walking back in with the tub of cream in her hand.